Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 19, 2008 5:02 PM

Jan 2008
Post here to officially convert to GM-ism. 8D All you need to do is sign the following contract in the blanks. And, er, don't forget the... fine print, let's say...

I, __________, forwardly declare that I am becoming a worshiper of GM-ism. I will pray to and respect the gods of GM-ism. I will not defy the five holy figures. I will someday visit the Sacred Isle of GM-ism and pray forth at the temple so that I may advance to GM-ism heaven in my afterlife. From here on in my life I will be a model GM-ist.I will follow all rules and restrictions no matter how sadistic/cruel/nasty High Priestess Cindy may be.

Signed, ___________

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 19, 2008 5:10 PM

Dec 2007
Uhh..Should I sign this? :3
Nov 19, 2008 5:13 PM

Jan 2008
Crystal_Assassin said:
Uhh..Should I sign this? :3
Only if you want. You don't have to though, since you're already one of the five holy figures. 8D

Nov 19, 2008 5:15 PM

Jul 2008
I, Jessica, forwardly declare that I am becoming a worshiper of GM-ism. I will pray to and respect the gods of GM-ism. I will not defy the five holy figures. I will someday visit the Sacred Isle of GM-ism and pray forth at the temple so that I may advance to GM-ism heaven in my afterlife. From here on in my life I will be a model GM-ist.I will follow all rules and restrictions no matter how sadistic/cruel/nasty High Priestess Cindy may be.

Signed, Jessica.
Nov 19, 2008 5:16 PM

Dec 2007
I, Karen , forwardly declare that I am becoming a worshiper of GM-ism. I will pray to and respect the gods of GM-ism. I will not defy the five holy figures. I will someday visit the Sacred Isle of GM-ism and pray forth at the temple so that I may advance to GM-ism heaven in my afterlife. From here on in my life I will be a model GM-ist.I will follow all rules and restrictions no matter how sadistic/cruel/nasty High Priestess Cindy may be.

Signed, Karen

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.