Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 16, 2008 11:35 AM
Mar 2008
Hello everyone~! This is the thread for any updates on the Harry Potter world ^_^ For example, DVD release dates, any limited edition items on ebay that you want to share - tell us here!

I'll start us of with a few dates I know of:

> BEADLE THE BARD novel released 4 DECEMBER 2008
> HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE film in cinemas 15 JULY 2009
> THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER theme park opens 2010

I personally cannot wait for any of those dates TT^TT
deletemalJun 15, 2009 8:41 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 22, 2009 3:15 AM

Aug 2007
The World Premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has been moved (yet again) to July 15th. A lot of countries will get it later, the HBP site has a list on that:
http://harrypotter.warnerbros.co.uk/releasedates
Also the final (?) trailer is up on the official site:
http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthehalf-bloodprince
Apr 22, 2009 6:06 PM
Jun 2008
teriyaki said:
Hello everyone~! This is the thread for any updates on the Harry Potter world ^_^ For example, DVD release dates, any limited edition items on ebay that you want to share - tell us here!

I'll start us of with a few dates I know of:

> BEADLE THE BARD novel released 4 DECEMBER 2008
> HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE film in cinemas 17 JULY 2009
> THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER theme park opens 2010

I personally cannot wait for any of those dates TT^TT

Could you repost those links you had posted for the theme park, as the post they were in seems to have dispeared. Thanks! :)
Apr 23, 2009 2:39 AM
Mar 2008
Yeah, the post disappeared because of that crash MAL had. All the forum posts between a certain date were lost >___>

Official Theme Park site: http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/
Artist's impressions, polls, and some awesome music :3

A very good commentary site: http://www.screamscape.com/html/islands_of_adventure.htm
Regular updates on the building status of the park~

I haven't checked them for a while, need to update my knowledge later on today :)
Jun 15, 2009 8:40 AM
Mar 2008
Okay, time for an update!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)

International release date: 15th July 2009!

To find out what date it's released in your country, please click here. For some reason Greece is the only country with an August release date and I sincerely hope for the sake of the Greek people that it's a mistake on the part of the website ;_______;

BUT I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Ahem.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (a new area in the theme park Islands of Adventure)

The official site still says that it's opening in 2010, but I read somewhere that the opening window is anywhere from Autumn 2009 to Spring 2010. Most of the concrete/steel girder backbones of the buildings are in place, and the facias of the buildings are being built off-site. I'm damned if I know how they're going to transport entire towers between the building site and the theme park, but I guess that's why I'm not working in theme park design ;] Either way, it looks like it's shaping up to be awesome!
Sep 10, 2009 9:38 AM
Mar 2008
UPDATE!!

Film: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1
Release date: November 19th 2010
Status: From what I've heard, the filming is pretty much done, so it's all post-production from now on.

Film: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2
Release date: July 15th 2011

Theme Park: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Opening: Spring 2010
Status: Hagrid's hut is complete. The majority of the skeletons of the buildings are up. The facias are starting to be put in place - the rocks Hogwarts stands on, the gateway and some walls, and there's even a single solitary tower on Hogwarts.
There'll be a press release thingiemajig on September 15th - keep your eyes peeled! I'll report any worthwhile news here anyway though ;]

That's all I know at the moment. Please, if you know anything else, share it here! Any news is good news when it's Harry Potter :3
Sep 16, 2009 10:06 AM
Mar 2008
September 15th Press Release!!

For those who have been following the theme park rumours, the press release hasn't said anything we didn't already know, but it's always nice to have these things confirmed. However, whether you're a complete novice about the theme park or know it like the back of your hand, it's worth clicking here and watching the video. Not least because you see a really nice CGI map of the park and it features Tom Felton being unbearably cute and enthusiastic!!!

Watch and enjoy xD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favourite Pairings ;]] (het, yaoi or yuri)

deletemal - Nov 8, 2008

43 by Ashi-nyan »»
May 3, 2011 11:44 AM

» ::CLOSED:: THIS IS THE FINAL!!

deletemal - Aug 31, 2009

40 by Slut »»
Dec 1, 2009 5:11 AM

» Casting: Praise, Criticism, Suggestions?

deletemal - Sep 10, 2009

4 by -Chrissi-chan- »»
Sep 11, 2009 4:15 PM

» ::CLOSED:: THIRD-PLACE PLAY-OFF

deletemal - Aug 28, 2009

34 by deskrabbit »»
Aug 29, 2009 4:01 AM

» Half-Blood Prince: Your verdict?

deletemal - Jul 16, 2009

3 by -Chrissi-chan- »»
Aug 28, 2009 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.