Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 15, 2008 8:44 AM

Aug 2008
(( Watch the dog crap... actually... PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOG/PET!!! ))

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 15, 2008 3:30 PM

Jul 2008
*Walks to the park, eventually with everyone else* - Hum, looks like a nice plase.. So, what should we do? ^^

Nov 15, 2008 3:32 PM
Nov 2008
*following Carrera*
Get something to eat?
Nov 15, 2008 3:37 PM

Jul 2008
- Nice idea! ^^ I would like something hot xD ... *looks around..*

Nov 15, 2008 3:39 PM

Aug 2008
Denmi: *next to Riku* Hm, it's pretty watching the sun setting... *glances at the sky* *turns to see Kari looking for a place to eat* *in mind: There must be a stand here somewhere...*

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 3:42 PM

Jul 2008
- Oh, Denmi, gees.. I'm stupid! I forgot my Canon 400D ... sh*t!... *grabs her head XD and runs away to the condo* ....
*comes back* - Since you mentioned the sunset... ^^ I thought it would be a nice idea to take some pics of us and the sun setting! So, can I take a photo of you two in the sunset background? *looks at Denmi and Riku with her artists glowing eyes*

Nov 15, 2008 3:44 PM
Nov 2008
Denmi-Sama said:
Denmi: *next to Riku* Hm, it's pretty watching the sun setting... *glances at the sky* *turns to see Kari looking for a place to eat* *in mind: There must be a stand here somewhere...*

*smiles* It is..
Nov 15, 2008 3:45 PM

Aug 2008
Carrera said:
- Oh, Denmi, gees.. I'm stupid! I forgot my Canon 400D ... sh*t!... *grabs her head XD and runs away to the condo* ....
*comes back* - Since you mentioned the sunset... ^^ I thought it would be a nice idea to take some pics of us and the sun setting! So, can I take a photo of you two in the sunset background? *looks at Denmi and Riku with her artists glowing eyes*

Denmi: Um, okay... *looking at Riku, as if saying: Let's do it~!*

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 3:49 PM

Jul 2008
- Hey, guys, stand over there please ^^ *she points to the free place between the trees, so that the sky is seen right* - And please, don't just stand there, hug each other or what ever ^^... *takes a few photos from different angles* - now, please, could you, Denmi and Riku, turn your faces to each other so that the sun is between you.. ^^ It will be a nice shot! ....

Nov 15, 2008 3:52 PM
Nov 2008
Carrera said:
- Hey, guys, stand over there please ^^ *she points to the free place between the trees, so that the sky is seen right* - And please, don't just stand there, hug each other or what ever ^^... *takes a few photos from different angles* - now, please, could you, Denmi and Riku, turn your faces to each other so that the sun is between you.. ^^ It will be a nice shot! ....

Riku follows Carrera's instructions, at the last shot he turns to face Denmi and leans in the kiss her on the lips
Nov 15, 2008 3:53 PM

Aug 2008
Carrera said:

Denmi: *being led by Riku* *listening to Kari-chan, she begins to pose with Riku. Some of which were just standing, others were when they were closer together.* :: when hearing about them two looking at eachother, she slightly blushes and looks up, since she's short :: *when looking at Riku's eyes, she begins to gaze at them, never noticing how deep a color they were...*

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 3:55 PM

Aug 2008
Okamoto_Riku said:
Carrera said:

Riku follows Carrera's instructions, at the last shot he turns to face Denmi and leans in the kiss her on the lips

Denmi: *didn't see Riku going closer until his lips touched hers*

Denmi: *eyes wide open* ... *heart beating faster*

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 3:57 PM

Jul 2008

*major blush* /in mind: aww.. how sweet.. i feel like a third wheel now..lolz../
*she wispers to not distract Denmi and Riku* - Aww,this is just great! ^^ I'll show it to them later..

((I couldn't find my own immage, I lost it someplace.. but I had a photo with a particular person like this))

Nov 15, 2008 3:59 PM
Nov 2008
(i'm looking for a better picture!! Thats not how I look like!)
Nov 15, 2008 3:59 PM

Aug 2008
(( Nice picture ))

Denmi: *while kissing Riku, she quickly glances over at Kari while she's taking the picture and then back at Riku* ... *realizes that her eyes were still opened* :: in mind: Oh, I guess I could close my eyes... :: *slowly begins to close her eyes and lets Riku play around with her lips*

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 4:00 PM

Aug 2008
Okamoto_Riku said:

(( lol not what I look like either but it fits Denmi's expression~! XD ))

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 4:00 PM

Jul 2008
Okamoto_Riku said:

((sorry, but you were fast xD and I couldn't find any... If you will find, I will replace those ones ;) ))

Nov 15, 2008 4:10 PM
Nov 2008
(I am working on some photo shop brb real quick!)
Nov 15, 2008 4:12 PM

Aug 2008
Okamoto_Riku said:
(I am working on some photo shop brb real quick!)

(( T_T am I the only one who doesn't have that program...? ))

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 4:12 PM
Jun 2008
((It's a getting a little dead in here, i should join in yes/no? ^_^))
Nov 15, 2008 4:16 PM

Aug 2008
DarkBusterCloud said:
((It's a getting a little dead in here, i should join in yes/no? ^_^))

(( If you like... it's a public park afterall... we could bump into anyone! ^^; ))

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 4:16 PM

Jul 2008
((well, I don't mind..but with this "not right" photo thing the whole plot got broke up again (( I tryed so hard to pull this one.. and I'm worried about Denmi.. ))

Nov 15, 2008 4:17 PM

Aug 2008
Carrera said:
((well, I don't mind..but with this "not right" photo thing the whole plot got broke up again (( I tryed so hard to pull this one.. and I'm worried about Denmi.. ))

(( why are you worred about me for? I could breathe through my nose! XD ))

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 4:19 PM
Nov 2008
(ok really quick few more mins)
Jun 2008
Timothy was taking a walk in the park, and he suddenly noticed Riku and everyone in the park as well."Hello everyone!" Timothy called out with a smile on his face.

Jul 2008
Denmi-Sama said:
Carrera said:

((I know.. I'm talking about yesterday xD lolz.. ))

Nov 15, 2008 4:22 PM

Aug 2008
Carrera said:
Denmi-Sama said:
Carrera said:

((I know.. I'm talking about yesterday xD lolz.. ))

(( lol oh well... OH i see what you mean.... kinda. XD ))

Denmi: *while kissing with Riku* :: in mind: Hm, it kind of feels nice - :: *trying ton concentrate on the kiss, when suddenly she hears Timothy*

My gift from Zetsuei-kun

Jul 2008
DarkBusterCloud said:
Timothy was taking a walk in the park, and he suddenly noticed Riku and everyone in the park as well."Hello everyone!" Timothy called out with a smile on his face.

*Still was taking some photos while Riku and Demni kissed. Was distracted by the way Denmi took all this and looked at Karri* /in mind: damn you! I'm just doing this for you, and you, stupid, are looking at me!... >.</
*Noticing DBC calling out somewhere looks around. Stops taking photos* - Oh, Timothy, hi! *she speaks almost whispering* - I'm taking photos of them *shows to the sweet couple with her hand*

Nov 2008
(ok we'll just replace the pic later)
Riku releases from the kiss and looks into Denmi's eyes and breathes "I love you"
Nov 15, 2008 4:26 PM

Aug 2008
Carrera said:

*Still was taking some photos while Riku and Demni kissed. Was distracted by the way Denmi took all this and looked at Karri* /in mind: damn you! I'm just doing this for you, and you, stupid, are looking at me!... >.</

(( LMFAO OMG IT WAS JUST FOR A SECOND!!! AND SHE WAS LOOKING AT THE CAMERA~! ))

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 4:28 PM

Aug 2008
Okamoto_Riku said:
Riku releases from the kiss and looks into Denmi's eyes and breathes "I love you"

(( lol oh well... XD ))

Denmi: *super mega-blush when she heard Riku says those words* ... *looking up at him, she doesn't know what to say or do, so she decides to say this* How could you be so sure, Riku-kun? How could you be so sure that you love me...?

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 4:28 PM
Jun 2008
Carrera said:
DarkBusterCloud said:

*Noticing DBC calling out somewhere looks around. Stops taking photos* - Oh, Timothy, hi! *she speaks almost whispering* - I'm taking photos of them *shows to the sweet couple with her hand*
"Ah..Did i come at a weird time?" Timothy asks with a smirk on his face.
Nov 15, 2008 4:30 PM
Nov 2008
Denmi-Sama said:
Okamoto_Riku said:

(( lol oh well... XD ))

Denmi: *super mega-blush when she heard Riku says those words* ... *looking up at him, she doesn't know what to say or do, so she decides to say this* How could you be so sure, Riku-kun? How could you be so sure that you love me...?

DarkBusterCloud said:
Carrera said:
DarkBusterCloud said:

"Ah..Did i come at a weird time?" Timothy asks with a smirk on his face.

Denmi-Sama said:
Okamoto_Riku said:

(( lol oh well... XD ))

*smiles* Because, you're, you....
*turns and sees Tim* Hey Tim, hows it going?
Nov 15, 2008 4:31 PM

Jul 2008
*Stands stiff and doesn't move. Sees all this..* /in mind: Denmi, how stupid can you be??... why do ask them questions.. Aww..man, I better go and sit somewhere or else I'm gonna become mad looking at this/
- Oh, Timothy, no ofcourse.. It's just an accident ^^ you were here.. this is a public place you know.. ^^
*Goes and sits on a branch of a some kind of a tree* *looks through the photos* /in mind: they are beautiful!/

Nov 15, 2008 4:32 PM

Aug 2008
(( LMFAO ))

Denmi: *huge sweatdrop when Riku was distracted by Tim's appearance* :: in mind: Saved by the Tim... :: *slight sigh but still very red* :: in mind: My first kiss... ::

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 4:33 PM
Jun 2008
"Well I'm pretty good Riku, just taking a stroll through the park! You seem to be enjoying yourself as well Riku!"
Nov 15, 2008 4:33 PM

Aug 2008
Carrera said:
*Stands stiff and doesn't move. Sees all this..* /in mind: Denmi, how stupid can you be??... why do ask them questions.. Aww..man, I better go and sit somewhere or else I'm gonna become mad looking at this/
*Goes and sits on a branch of a some kind of a tree* *looks through the photos* /in mind: they are beautiful!/

(( lmfao hey ='< What's with the "stupid" insults?? ^^; ))

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 4:34 PM

Aug 2008
DarkBusterCloud said:
"Well I'm pretty good Riku, just taking a stroll through the park! You seem to be enjoying yourself as well Riku!"

Denmi: *back to reality* *red* Hi Timothy-san!

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 4:34 PM
Jun 2008
Denmi-Sama said:
Carrera said:

((Don't question it, It's adding to all the drama lol))
Nov 15, 2008 4:35 PM

Jul 2008
Denmi-Sama said:

((I'm just kidding xD but you're acting like that... First rule - never ask stuid questions after a kiss like "how can you know you love me"But I'm sorry, anyways, that's just how my character responds to this xD))

Nov 15, 2008 4:36 PM

Aug 2008
Carrera said:
Denmi-Sama said:

((I'm just kidding xD but you're acting like that... First rule - never ask stuid questions after a kiss like "how can you know you love me"But I'm sorry, anyways, that's just how my character responds to this xD))

(( lol I know "the rules"... but this is MAL-DRAMA YO!! XD ))

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 4:37 PM
Nov 2008
*smirks at Denmi* I think that was a good photo don't you think?
Nov 15, 2008 4:38 PM

Aug 2008
Okamoto_Riku said:
*smirks at Denmi* I think that was a good photo don't you think?

Denmi: *in mind: Well, I suppose once I closed my eyes...* Hey let's take a look~! *curious to see how they look together* huh? *looking around* Where's Kari-chan and Andy-kun??

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 4:38 PM
Jun 2008
Denmi-Sama said:
DarkBusterCloud said:

Denmi: *back to reality* *red* Hi Timothy-san!
" Why hello there Denmi-chan! How are you on this wonderful day?"
Nov 15, 2008 4:41 PM

Jul 2008
- I'm here! *she waves at Denmi, Riku and Timothy from her seat on the branch* - C'mon and see the photos! ^^ They turned out really great! ^^... I can print them to you after we get back home..
/in mind: I rediculosly lost Andy somewhere.. oh well.. /

Nov 15, 2008 4:42 PM

Aug 2008
Denmi: *while turning her head to see where they've gone* Hm, I'm fine. We all just decided to come to the park for a bit of fresh-air... *turning back to Tim after failing to find Kari* *bows* I'm sorry for last night. I know you had good intentions but - well anyway, I'm feeling better now. *looking at Riku* Thanks, to the both of you. *smile*

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 4:44 PM

Aug 2008
Carrera said:
- I'm here! *she waves at Denmi, Riku and Timothy from her seat on the branch* - C'mon and see the photos! ^^ They turned out really great! ^^... I can print them to you after we get back home..

(( lol andy-kun @ Lost 'n Found? XD ))

Denmi: *after thanking Riku and Tim* Oh there you are Kari-chan~! *she shows them the photos* *she notices the first few shots of them kissing, and her eyes looking elsewhere* :: in mind: ... :: *then, as Kari shows more pictures, she notices how passionate Riku was* :: slight blush :: You look like a professional, Riku-kun... *elbows him at the joke*

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 4:44 PM

Jul 2008

Nov 15, 2008 4:45 PM

Aug 2008
Carrera said:

(( lmfao now that doesn't me! XD oh well, I'll take it. XD ))

My gift from Zetsuei-kun
Nov 15, 2008 4:46 PM
Nov 2008
Denmi-Sama said:
Carrera said:

(( lol andy-kun @ Lost 'n Found? XD ))

Denmi: *after thanking Riku and Tim* Oh there you are Kari-chan~! *she shows them the photos* *she notices the first few shots of them kissing, and her eyes looking elsewhere* :: in mind: ... :: *then, as Kari shows more pictures, she notices how passionate Riku was* :: slight blush :: You look like a professional, Riku-kun... *elbows him at the joke*

*smirks* You look liked you enjoyed it, maybe I should kiss you more often
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Proposals

Anime978 - Aug 12, 2012

3 by Anime978 »»
May 24, 2013 6:58 PM

Sticky: » Happily Married List ( 1 2 )

all_about_me - May 11, 2008

91 by FordFocus96 »»
Nov 1, 2012 8:35 PM

Sticky: » Courtroom (Divorce)

Anime978 - Aug 12, 2012

0 by Anime978 »»
Aug 12, 2012 4:48 AM

Sticky: » MAL's Marry Me - F.A.Q's

Anime978 - Aug 12, 2012

0 by Anime978 »»
Aug 12, 2012 4:42 AM

Sticky: » Match Making!

Anime978 - Aug 12, 2012

0 by Anime978 »»
Aug 12, 2012 4:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.