Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 12, 2008 10:10 AM

Nov 2008
Yes. i'm no good at drawing. all i'm good at is writing. so here is my english stuff ^^
Firt poems and then later some short stories and fanfictions....Hope someone likes these...They are pretty angst though XD

Bondage

Burn me alive
Smash my skull

When i don't think
When i don't feel
...the fun beguns

Who cares about the morning?

KILL ME
Use your words, those cruel lyrics
and tear me apart

This body is weak
This mind is confused

She is worthless anyway
-------

Little Angel

I nail you up
hanging in the tree
cross-legged
bleeding, crying, dying

I laugh
pointing at you
makes me feel good
hurting you
makes me feel even better

Until the last breath
has been taken
I climp up there

Kiss you
Hold you
Caress you
one more time

Little Angel
fly back to Heaven
This Hell is too cruel for you
You were never ment
to be happy

I never even considered
about the possibility of
killing myself
though...
-----

Rampa Sammakko

istuu keittiössä
layer by layer
it is ripping herself off
cutting...
cutting...
Kuorii rasvakerrostaan

Joko kelpaan keittoosi?

Ramman sammakon
jalat
halkeilevat
Reidet uncovered, naked, blank
it sits quietly
leikkuulaudalla

Am i pretty enoug?
Am i skinny enough?

Enkö jo kelpaa keittoosi?
Then kill me! Stab me!
EAT ME!!!
---------
My Vampire Heart

I'm bleeding for you
Drink my blood
and love me

...'till i die
--------

Without

one was never enough
two would be complete
if there were
something
anything
you could give in return

with these scars
i lay my body to rest

close your eyes
and enter to the dream

the world was never meant to be ours anyway
-----

Joker

Make me laugh...
Jump! I say

How high?
you should reply

Now tell me
Why isn't my
joker poker
obeying?

Jump! I say
" How high?"

Grin. Im glad you asked...
-----

Truth

Truth is lie
Truth is sin

Im liar
Im sinner

Does that make me Truth?
Will you worship me now?
--------

Dancer

scared
hurt
bury your soul

answers are lies

your laugh is agony
the dance has started

i am scared
it hurts
i will be free

the truth is a sin
---------

RED Flower

You burn inside me.
You have entered into my heart, into my head.
I have turned ashes at your feet.
You have given me nothing but pain and suffering.

Yet, I worship you, my Red Flower. My Master.

Burn me, hurt me. I don't care.
I have lost everything so that I would be beside you forever.
Please...

Yes, Mother, I am mad.
Yes, Mother, I have done something terrible.
Yes, Mother, I'm a very very bad girl.

...Oh and Mother, I'm going to kill you now
----------

Nobodies

Drop...
One more sin down.
Hundred more to go...
Drop...
One soul lost.

The Others get to Heaven.
Nobodies are left behind.
...To bleed.
Drop...
One tear out.

Another day, gone.
Another life, over...
---------

FullMoon

Say my name!!!
Scream it to the Moon like you always do
Touch me, can you feel how im burning inside?
You know

My Master is kind
My Master is precious to me
He keeps me warm at night
He takes me to the Heaven in his arms
God, i love him so

Say my name, my sweet Pet!!!
Scream it to the Moon like you always do
This is my way of loving you

It hurts me too, my Pet...
That Is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie And With Strange Eons Even Death May Die
Nov 15, 2008 4:33 PM

Nov 2008
Pain

Pain, without love. Pain, can't get enough. Pain, i like it rough. 'Cause i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.
Yes, our time together was full of mad passion. We were young and fool. Thought that world was there to be taken, ours to conquer. Hah! And as the years went by, i changed. But nothing i ever did came close to what Fate brought in your way. My Beloved. Even today, i sometimes miss you. And look what happens when one makes a careless wish. Back then i would have done anything for you, anything. Who would have thought that after all these years, i instead of holding you in my arms...I'd have to kill you? As i said, you always had such an unique Fate...

Pain, without love. Pain, can't get enough. Pain, i like it rough. 'Cause i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.
Sylvia was a beautiful young woman. The moment i saw her, i fell for her. Was it as pure and innocent as love or was it simply lust and desire? I guess i never know.
When our paths departed, i lost all contact with her. I met another interesting person. Zandra was exotic and mysterious. And i was heartbroken and lonely. Easy target for a bloodsucking monster. I guess i left my brains to Sylvia as i had left my heart too.
And look at me now, my Beloved. This is what have become of your ex-lover.

It took almost a year to confess. And even longer to accept it. But we thought our love was stronger than anything in the world. As i said, we were young and foolish. I can still remember how it fellt, to kiss her soft lips, to press my body against hers. How her long black hair tickled my face. When her eager mouth moved across my neck. Lower and lower. As my trembling fingers reached inside her. My heart was beating so hard. But she smiled to me, kissed me and whispered sweet words to my ears. " I love you, Sylvia!" And i knew she was speaking the truth. " I love you as well, Isabella." And i knew i meant every word if it. " Oh God, don't stop!!"
I laughed. She was so passionate, my Beloved.

Pain, without love. Pain, can't get enough. Pain' i like it rough. 'Cause i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.
" *Sylvia...I thought i knew you. But you hide one, very important information from me. You never told me you were a vampire hunter."
I smiled faintly. Looking to those piercing brown eyes distracted me.
" You didn't need to know. Not unless.."
" Unless i would become a vampire myself."
I nodded. I had to turn my eyes off her. I had to stay calm. It had taken me several months to locate her. In which i kept hoping...foolishly, that i would be wrong. I left my family for her. To hunt down my true love. That would make one sobbing movie, wouldn't it? Though, i wasn't sure...if i could do it in the end. And i hated myself for letting my personal feelings getting to my way. Dad would be furious if he were still alive.
" Sylvia...So you came to kill me? " She said.
It was amazing, her vampiric abilities kept her young and strong. She looked just as she did all those years ago.
" Yes. It is my duty. So don't try anything stupid. Im not a novise any more. I've killed countless of yourkind."
" Oh. Playing tough, do we? You have no idea how exciting that is."
She giggled and softly caressed my hair. " It suits for you, being all matured. Though of course you were extremely hot back then too."
She giggled a b it more. I pushed her hand off. " Stop it, Bella. Don't make fun of me.Im too old for that."
She shook her head. "C'mon, Sylvia.It's only been twenty years. 38 is not old. It's a good year."
" And how would you know anything about that, vampire?"
Her smile fainted. She turned her eyes away from me. " Even...Even if i don't look like it...It doesn't mean that i wouldn't feel it in me."
" Save your sympathy speeches. It won't work. I came here to do my job and that is exactly what Im going to do!"
I pulled out my sword. The blood stains on the blade glistered in the moonlight.
" A sword, hu? Gosh, isn't that so old-fashion?
" It belonged to my father and has served me well for all these years."
I said trough gritted teeth. Suddenly my throat fellt very dry.
" Okay. Enough games. Kill me then." She walked right infron of me. Our beating hearts against each other. That is, if her heart could still beat.

Tears were puring down my face. I couldn't stop them. " My Beloved..." I wishpered. "...prepare to die."
She nodded.
" Hey, can i have...one last wish?"
I couldn't speak no more, so i just nodded.
She pulled me in her arms, pressed her ice cold lips against mine. she wishpered, as she kissed me: " kill me...kiss me...love me..."
My mouth worked on it's own. I dropped the sword and put my arms around her. How many painfull years had i longed for this?

She pulled herself off. " Thank you, Sylvia. I love you."
Then she picked up my sword, too fast for my mortal eyes to catch, and stucked it through her stomach. "NO!!!!" I screamed as she fell on the ground.
" You..sissy...I knew i'd had to do this myself, the moment you started to cry. Don't worry, i welcome death. I didn't ask to be created as new being. It never was my choise. But Im glad that by being who i am, i was able to see you one more time."
I was almsot blind with tears. " Don't leave me...again."
" Fool. You left me the last time, remember?"
I took her hand in mine. " Yes. And there hasn't been a single day that i haven't regretted that decision. I love you, Bella!"
" Im glad. We will meet again. In another life. Until that...Take care, my Beloved."
And she closed her eyes. Her body turned to ash infront of me. I kept crying a long time before i could take my sword and walk away.

The END
That Is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie And With Strange Eons Even Death May Die

More topics from this board

» Aspiring Writer Looking for Feedback

YungStairwell - Yesterday

0 by YungStairwell »»
Yesterday, 10:38 PM

» Violin repertoire progression 1 month

ToastWithNutella - May 6

2 by Alriven »»
Yesterday, 10:23 PM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

371 by Just_Augos »»
Yesterday, 10:02 PM

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

5 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 7:38 PM

» Share an ai anime pic

NowOldCow - Dec 6, 2023

20 by DesuMaiden »»
Yesterday, 10:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.