Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 25, 2012 10:32 AM
Aug 2012
Victoria set a place for everyone around the table, she had cooked a lovely breakfast and she was happier than she usually was in the morning; wearing a smile that was sincere and not fake. She was hoping that Damon would tell Claudius after breakfast instead of before. She went back to the kitchen and returned with a teapot and cups. She set it down and walked over to the hallway that contained all the rooms "breakfast!" She called. Then, of course, the first person to come dashing down the hall was Jesse.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 25, 2012 10:34 AM
Aug 2012
Logan came down, tired. Not getting enough sleep because of his worrying problem, he wasn't himself. He wasn't smiling.
"Are you okay, Logan?" Claudius asked.
"Yeah. Just fine." Logan mumbled, sitting down.
Nov 25, 2012 10:38 AM
Aug 2012
Victoria looked at Logan "sir, are you sure you're all right? You don't seem to be yourself this morning." She said calmly as she poured tea for him.
Nov 25, 2012 10:38 AM
Aug 2012
Logan yawned, "Yes. I'm perfectly fine,right edward?"
Nov 25, 2012 10:46 AM
Aug 2012
Edward was deep in thought about the other night and his eyes were closed. Without saying anything he nodded in reply to Logan.
Nov 25, 2012 10:48 AM
Aug 2012
"See?" Logan mumbled.
Claudius looked at the two, they were completely out of the sorts today, "Did something happen?"
Logan looked up, "No."
Nov 25, 2012 10:51 AM
Aug 2012
Victoria knew what was bothering them but she kept quiet. She stood quietly beside Claudius, something she hadn't done in a while. She sort of looked like his shadow one again.
Nov 25, 2012 11:20 AM
Aug 2012
Logan sighed, "Okay...here's the problem. Luke wants to meet you."
"Luke," Claudius repeated. The name sounded strange, coming out of Claudius's lips. For some reason, he already didn't like this person.
Nov 25, 2012 11:24 AM
Aug 2012
Victoria thought about what she had heard the other night, mulling it over in her head. Vincent...Luke...what kind of people are they...?
Nov 25, 2012 11:27 AM
Aug 2012
Logan sighed, "He's cocky, playful, his demon teases people. They're both mentally challenged, I think anyway, but Edward finds them smart for some reason."
"They sound like interesting people..."
Nov 25, 2012 11:35 AM
Aug 2012
Victoria sighed, the last thing she wanted was a cocky kid and his annoying demon. She really hated people like that, which explains why she hated that one Alois kid a long time ago. She listened quietly to the conversation, not moving a muscle.
Nov 25, 2012 11:37 AM
Aug 2012
"Fine. Why don't we invite them over. I'd love to see what they're like," Claudius shrugged. "Victoria--"
There was a knock on the door, just before he could issue his order.
Nov 25, 2012 11:40 AM
Aug 2012
Victoria walked over to the door and opened it "hello. How can I help you?" She asked with a smile, not wanting to seem rude.
Nov 25, 2012 11:44 AM
Aug 2012
A man in a black trench coat stood at the door. He had dark ebony hair and stormy gray eyes. Beside him was a boy, a year or so younger than Logan and Claudius. The boy had dark blue eyes that held many secrets, much like many contractors, his hair was a dark brown color.
"Hello, Victoria," smiled Vincent, "My, have you grown."
Nov 25, 2012 11:49 AM
Aug 2012
Victoria thought for a moment "Vincent...?" She asked, a little shocked to see him again. She didn't see many other demons anymore, and the last time she saw most of them was as a child.
Nov 25, 2012 11:53 AM
Aug 2012
Vincent smiled and messed up Victoria's hair, "Glad you remember me. Jesse was devastated when he told me you didn't remember him. Right, Jesse?"
Claudius looked at Luke. Luke was standing there patiently, waiting for his demon and Victoria to finish their conversation.
Nov 25, 2012 11:58 AM
Aug 2012
Victoria gave a small bow "please, do come in." She held the door open for them to walk in as she fixed her hair again. Jesse waved to Vincent with a happy smile and then when back to eating.
Nov 25, 2012 12:01 PM
Aug 2012
Luke took a few steps in, enough for Victoria to close the door, then he pulled out an envelope, "Her highness really treasures you, after the King of the dogs disappeared."
"King?" Claudius stood up.
"Ciel Phantomhive. After him, you're a prince, his successor," Luke smirked, holding the envelope. "Of course, I hope you'll consider the prices you'll pay for accepting this job...you might not be yourself when you return."
Nov 25, 2012 12:05 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria closed the door then stared at Luke. She didn't trust this kid at all; what in the world did he mean?
Nov 25, 2012 12:08 PM
Aug 2012
Luke chuckled, "Oh the expressions on your faces are priceless. To be honest, this isn't a very dangerous mission at all...unless you're a demon."
Vincent sighed, "My lord, stop lying."
"Fine," Luke rolled his eyes. "We're going to the circus."
"We?" Claudius stared at him. "We?"
"Yes. We. You, me, Logan, Ariel, and Elizabeth," Luke said. "I'm sure you've met them? My plan worked out somehow. Just us, no demons."
Nov 25, 2012 12:10 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria stared at Luke, she hated the circus because it reminded her of that terrible man. How could this boy insist that she not go with her master? "Pardon me, but may I ask why you don't want demons to be present?"
Nov 25, 2012 12:13 PM
Aug 2012
Luke rolled his eyes, despite his trying to be discreet under another person's roof, "Do you think I'd actually want to risk my life by having Vincent not be with me? It's not my suggestion...the queen. She said only bring yourself, no servants. I am just retelling what she said. I am a mere jester, a messenger. To be honest, I don't even have to go, but...well, I want to see how the great Claudius Holmes will handle this. This is what you call...playing into the hands of the ringmaster, i guess."
Nov 25, 2012 12:19 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria closed her eyes and tried to maintain her calm atitude and murmured to herself "I wonder what she is planning..." She said nothing else the rest of the time.
Nov 25, 2012 12:22 PM
Aug 2012
~In the office~
"What's the case?" Claudius asked, leaning against his desk.
Logan yawned, laying on the couch, but still listening. They had invited over the two twins, but the demons were ordered to stay out of that room while they were talking.
Luke chuckled, "Well, aren't you polite?"
Nov 25, 2012 12:31 PM
Aug 2012
Ariel and Elizabeth listened intently to everything that the boys said. They were confused as to why they were invited over but they were still thankful.

Victoria sat in the living room where the other demons were. She didn't like to be around so many demons at once, it made her nervous. It was enough that her brother was added to the total, he wasn't the brightest of demons.
Nov 25, 2012 12:34 PM
Aug 2012
Vincent shuffled about nervously. He couldn't stand still, he kept moving and walking back and forth. Damon yawned, in his regular clothes, sprawled on the floor.

"Come on Luke, no one has time for your mind games," Logan yawned.
"Fine. The case. Children have gone missing everywhere this circus went. It's like the one Lord Phantomhive so heroically solved, except this time it's different. and it's worse," Luke said, catching Logan's yawn.
Nov 25, 2012 12:42 PM
Aug 2012
Elizabeth stared at Luke "w-worse?" She stuttered, remembering how bad it was the first time around.

Victoria smiled at Damon, if he wasn't her friend she would have nagged him about manors. She didn't like to nag others though, not frequently anyway.
Edward sat and tuned his viola, being incredibly bored already.
Jesse looked around the room curiously, admiring everything that caught his eye.
The room was quiet besides the tuning of the viola; too quiet to be natural.
Nov 25, 2012 12:48 PM
Aug 2012
Vincent stood still, "Would you like to hear a story?"

Luke smiled, "Yes. It branches off from a story."
"Story?" Logan perked up.
Nov 25, 2012 12:55 PM
Aug 2012
Ariel looked at Luke with a slightly interested expression "well, would you please tell it to us?"
Elizabeth nodded in agreement with her sister "yes, please!"

Victoria looked at him "sure, please do tell it to us."
Jesse stopped looking around and looked at Vincent with a curious expression.
Edward stopped tuning the viola and set it aside.
Nov 25, 2012 1:03 PM
Aug 2012
Once, there was a man. He never left his house, not even when all his servants left him. It was rumored he was insane, kidnapping children on only the fullest of moons. Soon though, the mansion started to wilt away. One day, a young prince went up to the manor and knocked three times. "Hello? Is anyone in there?" he asked, then gently opened the door. Once inside, the door locked itself. Afraid, the prince went around, searching for a way out. Clown pictures plastered the wall. The man truly was insane. The prince found a basement and carefully went below, quietly as to not wake anything that might be prowling around. Down below, he saw the most gruesome sight. Children, pinned to the wall, from a few months old to kids around twelve and thirteen. The prince backed away slowly, but bumped into a large form. He turned slowly, the man was tall and skinny. He wore a long red cape and a mask that covered his face, "Where are you going in such a hurry? Why don't you join the circus?"

"And the prince was never heard from again," Luke said, a small but sad smile dancing on his lips.

"Of course, it's just a story..." Vincent said.

"But the town we're going to...that's where the circus is located. That's where this prince died. We're going to investigate the mansion," Luke said.

"They're going to investigate the mansion where the prince supposedly died..." Vincent said.
Nov 25, 2012 1:16 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria felt a surpressed growl rising in her throat. The demon couldn't stand the thought of Claudius going to that place alone. What if the story was true? What if his life was in peril? What if the insane man was the ringmaster? She wondered all these things as they seemed to take her brain with a pair of claws. She took a few deep breaths, the last thing she needed was to be paranoid. Her long polished nails stcratched the furniture lightly as she tried to calm down. She didn't want to seem like she was worrying too much about this; and to make matters worse her habits that came from her being a cat made her anxiety more apparent.

Elizabeth was hugging Ariel with fright in her blue eyes. Elizabeth, unlike Ariel, didn't like scary stories. Ariel loved scary stories but wasn't too thrilled to know that this place was real.
Nov 25, 2012 1:20 PM
Aug 2012
Luke chuckled, "Come on guys. It's not too bad. You want to hear something worse that's proved to be true?"

Vincent smiled, "Now, don't be so tense. We aren't aloud to go with them. That doesn't mean we, ourselves, can't break the rules and follow them."
"Like stalker?" Damon said, awkwardly rolling to the side. "I know you're a black lion and all, but you've got to think of things more realistically."
Nov 25, 2012 1:29 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria sighed "I don't know, I wouldn't call it stalking them but I don't want to take any chances. If Claudius is harmed it's automatically my fault. I don't know about you three but I actually care about my master and his safety." She stood up and looked at Jesse "you do agree with me, right brother?" Jesse nodded "yep!" He smiled.

Ariel and Elizabeth both simultaneously gave opposite answers Elizabeth answered "no" while Ariel answered "yes". The two then looked at each other then Luke; waiting to see if he would or not.
Nov 25, 2012 1:32 PM
Aug 2012
Luke smiled charmingly, "Claudius, Logan? Do you feel up to hearing a true story?"
"If I say no i might miss a piece of crucial information," Claudius said.
"Sure, why not," Logan yawned.

Vincent smiled, "Then that's the plan, we'll be following."
Damon looked at the other demons, "i don't know about you, but I'm not very...connected to my masters. They'll call if they need help. I'm not gonna spend the time following them...Edward? You haven't given your answer?"
Nov 25, 2012 1:42 PM
Aug 2012
Edward shrugged "I guess I'll go with them, I don't feel like losing Logan today." He stood up "I was planning to do that next week." He joked.
Victoria frowned a little upon hearing Damon's decision "all right, I was just hoping you'd come anyway..." She sighed then looked at Vincent "when do they leave?"

Ariel waited eagerly for him to start while Elizabeth hid behind her sister.
Nov 25, 2012 1:47 PM
Aug 2012
Circuses are places where clowns dwell. Most are innocent, but this one is different. They're a traveling circus group and it is known, that they move just before a child gets stolen. The queen has grown suspicious of their being in England, so she sent a spy. This spy came back saying that the people who work there have horrible faces under the masks, burned black and scarred. The ringmaster was the worst of them all, he would torture the people at any chance they get, but they still refused to tell anyone anything. One night, just before they were going to leave England...the ringmaster disappeared. On the same night, forty children disappeared without a trace as well and Saturday is the anniversary.

"They're leaving Saturday," Vincent said.

"So, we're leaving to see the circus on Saturday. Well, we're leaving Friday night and then investigating on Saturday," Luke smiled.
Logan stared at him, "You're a lunatic."
Claudius sighed. Ringmaster. That was the same one, for sure.
Nov 25, 2012 1:54 PM
Aug 2012
Elizabeth sighed "that doesn't sound too good...I hope the first story is not true...." A small frown was on her face as she thought about the tortured people and the missing children.

Victoria nodded and stood up, she started to pace after be had finished talking. Her heels made a soft thud on the floor as she did so, her green eyes focused down at the floor in front of her.
Nov 25, 2012 2:02 PM
Aug 2012
Luke smiled, "Of course it's not real. Don't worry."

~Friday night~
Nov 25, 2012 2:16 PM
Aug 2012
Elizabeth knocked on the door of the Holmes manor with her sister next to her. They had just arrived at the large mansion and had a feeling they might be slightly late.
The two girls were answered to a door opening and a smiling Victoria there to welcome them "Hello Miss Ariel and Miss Elizabeth. Please, do come in." The twins smiled and walked inside, Victoria told them where they would find Logan, Luke, and Claudius. As soon as they left Victoria glanced outside to see if Damon had changed his mind. When she saw he wasn't with them she sighed and closed the door.
Nov 25, 2012 2:29 PM
Aug 2012
Logan fell asleep, leaning against the side of the door soon after the ride started. Luke and Claudius remained silent, the only sound were the twins quiet conversations.

Vincent watched the carriage roll away, smiling slightly, "Vacation time for them, over time for us."
Nov 25, 2012 3:17 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria sighed "yes, over time indeed..." She pulled on a pair of back gloves and turned to Vincent, Edward, and Jesse "are you all ready to leave?"
Edward and Jesse both gave a small nod in response to Victoria.
Nov 25, 2012 4:18 PM
Aug 2012
Vincent smiled, "Of course. Lead the way, Victoria."
Nov 25, 2012 4:47 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria started to walk, she didn't think there was need to take a carriage cosiddering they weren't humans and had no use for it. She looked over her shoulder at the other 3 demons, if you asked them they may say they don't truly care about their masters but if you knew them then you would know that they really do. She gave a small smile and picked up the pace as she padded along.
Nov 26, 2012 6:24 AM
Aug 2012
Damon yawned, sitting on a tree branch in the direction Victoria was headed. He saw a carriage rolling by but thought nothing of it.

"Victoria," Vincent caught her, "Doesn't that person up there look a tad like Damon?"
Nov 26, 2012 7:28 AM
Aug 2012
Victoria looked up at the tree branch where Damon perched "yeah, I think that is him." She said bluntly. She waved to him in hopes of gaining his attention.
Nov 26, 2012 6:16 PM
Aug 2012
Damon yawned, and glanced down at the demons, "Oh, you're going with the stalking plan?"
Vincent smiled politely, "It's not exactly stalking."
Nov 26, 2012 6:44 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria glared at him "it is not stalking! What makes you so high and mighty that you can't make sure your mistresses are safe?" She retorted. She hated how he called it stalking even though it wasn't.
Nov 26, 2012 7:05 PM
Aug 2012
Damon smiled, "It's just how I roll. If they called I'll be there to help them, but I'm used to living on three meals a day. I'm actually waiting for one now. Somewhere that way," Damon pointed left of where he was sitting. "James doesn't like me taking souls, but we have an understanding. If I get there just before he catches them, I get my meal and he won't yell at me."
Vincent rolled his eyes despite himself, "What if your mistresses die before you can get there? What would you do then?"
"That won't happen," Damon appeared before Vincent in the blink of an eye, "because I travel through the shadows and I'm as stealthy as...well, more so than a lion. Plus, have you ever seen a child let their toys get harmed?"
Nov 26, 2012 7:11 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria winced at the thought of eating souls then sighed "what if they don't have time to call you? What if they are killed the second after they say your name? What's more important Damon?" She folded her arms and stared up at him. She was probably the most defiant of the 5 demons but she was still the shortest. All the other demons were much taller than her, though it did nothing to intimidate her.
BlossomlightNov 26, 2012 7:15 PM
Nov 26, 2012 7:18 PM
Aug 2012
Damon chuckled and touched Victoria's cheek, not affectionately but with threat, "When you have a strong enough connection...you will know when they need you most. You'll feel feverish. You won't feel well. You won't have an appetite. You'll have to check on them no matter how hard you try to resist."
Damon turned to Vincent and the other three, "If you haven't had a contract before and it's most...tender. Of course, it's not my first, but it is in a while. I'll know when something is..." Damon stood up straight and looked about, "They arrived....and my late night snack has too. I'll catch up with you guys if I remember."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» CHARACTER CREATION!!!!!!!!

tronari - Aug 11, 2012

25 by tronari »»
Oct 20, 2014 4:49 PM

» RANDOM DERP CRACK ROOM!!!!!!! ( 1 2 )

tronari - Aug 18, 2012

53 by tronari »»
Mar 24, 2013 7:55 AM

» Black Butler: Grim Reapers

tronari - Nov 27, 2012

32 by tronari »»
Mar 24, 2013 7:54 AM

» Death Note: L and Kira's Successor ( 1 2 3 4 )

tronari - Oct 6, 2012

156 by tronari »»
Jan 16, 2013 4:37 PM

» Black Butler: For Claudius's Amusement ( 1 2 )

tronari - Nov 24, 2012

71 by Blossomlight »»
Nov 25, 2012 10:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.