Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 10, 2008 10:25 PM

Sep 2008
I personaly think they should be together. I know: She is a duck, BUT if she was not a duck . . . who do you think she should end up with? Fakir is my Favorite person of them all: I would marry him if he was real . . . or if I was an Anime (and sadly, yes. I would rather be an anime than an actual human, BUT that is beside the point). SO does anyone agree with me on this?

[edit]I just wanted to make the thread topic a bit more desciptive so its easier to recognize![/edit]
AaranaNov 19, 2008 12:06 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 11, 2008 5:04 AM

Aug 2007
I was always a fan of the prince :) I liked them as a couple.

Nov 14, 2008 2:49 PM

Aug 2008
What anime are thy from?

Nov 14, 2008 6:31 PM

Aug 2008
Princess Tutu is the anime. I totally agree. They even look content at the end
Nov 14, 2008 8:19 PM

Sep 2008
shinkeikaku said:

Yeah, Most defiantly. The second season was WAY better then the first to me. I love how they act towards each other!!! My fave episode is episode 37!!!! I really love it!!! But yeah, it is wierd about how it turns out. I cried!!! I wished it ended different for Ahiru . . . if you've seen the end, you know what I mean.
Jan 25, 2009 11:50 AM

Dec 2008
For me it is quite obvious that we are left with ahiru-fakir ending, especially when we know about fakir powers to make his writings reality. At the end it is said that the new story has just begun, and for me it's their story... And I never liked the muto/ahiru pairing. She is way to lively and spontaneous for him.
Jan 31, 2009 12:33 PM

Mar 2008
RuSsiAnBluE said:
shinkeikaku said:

Yeah, Most defiantly. The second season was WAY better then the first to me. I love how they act towards each other!!! My fave episode is episode 37!!!! I really love it!!! But yeah, it is wierd about how it turns out. I cried!!! I wished it ended different for Ahiru . . . if you've seen the end, you know what I mean.

zuziako said:
For me it is quite obvious that we are left with ahiru-fakir ending, especially when we know about fakir powers to make his writings reality. At the end it is said that the new story has just begun, and for me it's their story... And I never liked the muto/ahiru pairing. She is way to lively and spontaneous for him.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!
I've always been a fan for this pairing (at least defineately the second season). ive always wanted the ending however to be different
so that they can be together properly...but ah well :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2009 3:03 PM

Jul 2007
For me, the first and second season are really two different shows. If you stop at the end of the first I'm all Mytho x Ahiru. Second season is totally Fakir x Ahiru. But generally, for the purpose of replying to this threads question, Fakir x Ahiru is better.

Feb 5, 2009 10:12 AM

Mar 2008
Feena-c said:
For me, the first and second season are really two different shows. If you stop at the end of the first I'm all Mytho x Ahiru. Second season is totally Fakir x Ahiru. But generally, for the purpose of replying to this threads question, Fakir x Ahiru is better.

Wow that happened to me as well: at first (and end of 1st) I thought ahiru x mytho as it seemed the obvious pair, but then second season, everything changed - there were just those adorable fakir x ahiru moments and they grew so close~
AHH FAKIR X AHIRU FTW!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2009 10:25 AM
Apr 2007
Feena-c said:

I thought that too. I was sure Mytho and Ahiru would be together but then all the cute moments with Fakir and Ahiru were so much better.

Also, the ending was good in a way, but I wish it could have worked out a little better for Ahiru. Fakir and Ahiru forever!!
Jun 8, 2010 8:06 PM

Feb 2010
Ahiru and Fakir were an excellent paring. They complimented each other well... and although the ending may be a let down for some...
Jun 10, 2010 5:19 PM
Nov 2009
i also think she should have ended up with fakir. i was so mad at the prince for marrying the other girl. Her only hope was fakir yet they had 2 ruin a romantic ending for her. sometimes i just feel like rewriting the ending in my mind i could have done better there were so many endless possibilities for it
Jul 27, 2010 3:25 PM

Apr 2010
Hell Ya!! its AhiruXFakir all the way ♥

the 2nd season was just *squealing like a fan girl* Fakir (he hotty) was blushing so much n kyaaa they really grew close. i was all like YES Ahiru is getting over the prince. (he belongs to Rue!!)
~whaaa i wish she could turn back to human again n be with him T-T (3rd season anyone??) but Fakir stayed by her side even thought she turned into a duck--damn him n his sweetness o///o (hehehe have to agree with u on that point too..who woulden´t wanna be in the animes ;3)

n of course RueXthe prince (that i forgott how he spells his fricking name..-_-) was meant to be ♥
❝ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ sᴛᴀʏs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍʏᴛʜ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs. I'ᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴘᴇʟʟ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴍᴇ❞
Jul 11, 2014 7:10 PM
Jul 2014
anyone notice that Ahirus pendent that turns her into a girl is love and that the character relations chart it says that fakir loves her, so ahiru could turn into a girl again later on since he loves her and then the ship could be real :)?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Worst Magical Girl

Aarana - Oct 23, 2008

24 by RADlCALS »»
Jan 6, 2021 9:04 AM

» Favorite Underrated Couples?

Retro8bit - Apr 5, 2009

10 by Jason546 »»
Apr 4, 2013 7:02 PM

» Favorite Pairing

Aarana - Oct 27, 2008

21 by Jason546 »»
Apr 4, 2013 7:00 PM

Poll: » MGRotM (May): Princess Tutu

Aarana - May 1, 2009

12 by Origa-san »»
Oct 26, 2010 3:45 AM

Sticky: Poll: » MGRotM (June): Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne

Aarana - Jun 2, 2009

11 by Aarana »»
Jun 10, 2010 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.