Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 8, 2008 2:57 PM
Mar 2008
Those who know me probably saw this coming... it had to happen really, didn't it? fufufu~ :33 Okay, so everyone, tell me your favourite pairings! Favourite het pairing (i.e. boy/girl), favourite yaoi pairing (i.e. boy/boy), even favourite yuri pairing (i.e. girl/girl) but I don't think there's much scope for yuri in the Potter series? There may be something somewhere but I can't think of anyone.

Btw if you're going to post yaoi/yuri pairings, please put them under a spoiler. It's just that not everyone likes yaoi and yuri, and this obviously is not a yaoi OR a yuri club, so I don't want to annoy anyone. Okays? Okays ^_^

Alright, so my favourite HET pairing: Harry/Hermione!!!
Yeah, yeah, I know, she ends up with Ron, she is MEANT to the whole time, and the series would have been so crap if she'd ended up with Harry OR done ANYthing with Harry, but that didn't stop me from wanting it SOOOOO bad X33

Favourite yaoi pairing X3:

So yes, do your worst! I WANT TO KNOW!!! Which pairings do you love? Or, which pairings do you hate? D: Tell tell all or I'll feed you some veritaserum...
deletemalNov 15, 2008 5:25 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 8, 2008 3:10 PM

Mar 2008
ah come on nee-chan, Ron & Hermione! Fated ;3 but anyways, I didn't come on this thread to talk about het pairings!!! D:

Nov 10, 2008 8:09 PM
Jun 2008
Well... my favorite pairings are... Draco/Hermione, Draco/Luna, Blaze/Luna, Luna/Ron, Luna/Nevile... not to mention good OC pairings with any character. I don't read Yaoi and thus don't have a favorite pairing... mmm...

Nov 11, 2008 12:27 AM
Mar 2008
lol, I never even thought of Draco/Ginny xD I don't really like her much, maybe because Harry ends up with her and not Hermione? If he couldn't have Hermione I'd rather he wound up alone tbh, it feels more in keeping with the series v_v

Also I don't really see the Luna pairings, except for maybe Neville/Luna (especially based on the films). Maybe she's just too cooky to want a boyfriend? That's my opinion anyways :]
Nov 20, 2008 2:57 PM

Sep 2007
OMG

I had to open the Yaoi spoilers and all i have to say is :/ haha

There weren’t that many great pairings, but the one i liked most would be Lupin and Tonks.

Do you know of ‘The Magnificent Steiner’ ? The main character was normally a weak, sickly man. When he was in an emergency, someone would come and help him. A secret friend. But, the main character never realised...... that his secret friend....Was himself.

Grimmer = Legend
Nov 20, 2008 3:06 PM
Mar 2008
Yeah, Lupin and Tonks has really grown on me ^_^ Even though I 47% believe in Sirius/Lupin, Lupin/Tonks is still wonderful ^_^

And I need to amend my earlier comment, I said I didn't like Ginny much: I TAKE IT ALL BACK!!!! I love Ginny TwT She's awesome! I always liked Ginny so I think maybe I was just in a bad mood with her xD I don't like Bonnie Wright, I think she's wrong as Ginny in the films, BUT I saw a pic of her from the new film and she looked AWESOME, really grown-up for once which made me so happy *w* And I read something JK wrote about Ginny and why she's a good character, and that really helped... I'm so susceptible to JK's words, honestly xD

So yeah, now I like Harry/Ginny after all ^_^
Nov 20, 2008 3:47 PM

Sep 2007
Sirius the rough guy with the quiet Lupin ? We can guess who will be the boss in that relationship haha

Btw i thought Ginny was actually a nice character in the books. I didn't care for her much, but when she become Harry's girlfriend she seemed like such a mature character who understood how Harry felt well.
Do you know of ‘The Magnificent Steiner’ ? The main character was normally a weak, sickly man. When he was in an emergency, someone would come and help him. A secret friend. But, the main character never realised...... that his secret friend....Was himself.

Grimmer = Legend
Nov 20, 2008 5:21 PM
Mar 2008
If you know Saiyuki, Sirius/Lupin for me is soo much like Gojyo/Hakkai xD

(Incidentally, if anyone's interested, I'm writing a Saiyuki-in-Hogwarts fanfic xD Let me know if you want links and stuffage X3)

Yeah, I always liked Ginny in the books. The films just killed her momentarily, but she's back with a vengeance now :D
Nov 21, 2008 5:15 AM

Jun 2008
Guh, I have SO many favourite pairings from HP but my absolute favourites are definitely Draco/Ron, Sirius/Remus, Harry/Ron, Severus/Harry.

I, um, actually don't like any het pairings from Harry Potter ^^' The female characters irritates me :/ Or well I guess everyone except Luna :P
Nov 21, 2008 6:09 AM
Mar 2008
Fair enough, though to be honest Harry Potter is one of the only things where the girls don't piss me off xD They all seem strong but feminine in their own way, and none of them girly.

Although I hate some of the minor girls, like Lavender and Parvati, but - well. You're SUPPOSED to.

But Cho annoys me v_v Human hosepipe...

And yesh, good yaoi pairings there ^_^ I never thought of Draco/Ron though, but now I can kind of see it working. And I love Harry/Ron~ So cute!
Nov 21, 2008 9:00 AM

Jun 2008
Haha :P I tolerate Hermione and Ginny because they do have their great moments. But otherwise I think the female characters are too stereotypical.
And yes... Cho >_> blargh

Hehe, no me neither.. but I read an awesome fanfic with them and I've been stuck on them ever since ^^
Yeah, I know! :3 I have a thing for best friends in love, lol ^^
Nov 21, 2008 9:59 AM
Mar 2008
grawr said:
Hehe, no me neither.. but I read an awesome fanfic with them and I've been stuck on them ever since ^^
Yeah, I know! :3 I have a thing for best friends in love, lol ^^

Fanfics and doujinshi have so much power for converting you to a pairing, it's happened to me several times already :] And I'm the same, with the best friends in love thing ^_^ My all-time favourite pairing is Gojyo/Hakkai (from Saiyuki) and they're best friends. It's just so nice, the progression from friends to more ^_^
Nov 21, 2008 12:57 PM

Sep 2007
haha, should i talk about girls pairings that i like ?

Bellatrix and McGonagall

That would be one feisty relationship haha

Grimmer = Legend
Nov 21, 2008 2:58 PM
Mar 2008
Kaname_Tousen said:

Bellatrix and McGonagall

HAHAHA!!! xD Jeezus... that would end very quickly in someone's death, I think xD Hahaha! I never ever thought of them, funnily enough xD Tbh there are no decent girl pairings in HP (not that it really bothers me much - i don't have a problem with yuri, but it's just not as good as het and MILES behind yaoi ;D imo, that is x3)
Nov 21, 2008 4:49 PM

Jun 2008
teriyaki said:
Fanfics and doujinshi have so much power for converting you to a pairing, it's happened to me several times already :] And I'm the same, with the best friends in love thing ^_^ My all-time favourite pairing is Gojyo/Hakkai (from Saiyuki) and they're best friends. It's just so nice, the progression from friends to more ^_^

Indeed! ^^ I'm reading a fic with Bill/Sirius right now... damn it is so good, but I was really suspicious at first at how on earth that pairing could even work. But it works, so very.. deliciously and I will have to get out on a Birius(or Sill, lol)-hunt later :3

Kaname_Tousen said:

Bellatrix and McGonagall

Um.... OMG! xD That would be scary as hell.

teriyaki said:
Tbh there are no decent girl pairings in HP (not that it really bothers me much - i don't have a problem with yuri, but it's just not as good as het and MILES behind yaoi ;D imo, that is x3)

Ok, now it might seem like I am completely contradicting myself(which I ofc am) but I can see so many femmeslash pairings from HP :P Ginny/Hermione, Hermione/Pansy, Lavender/Ginny, Luna/Ginny, Luna/Bellatrix.. :o
And also yes, yaoi beats everything ;3
Nov 21, 2008 6:00 PM

Sep 2007
Pansy and Hermione
Luna and Bellatrix

LMAO

Pansy: Sorry Hermione for always bullying you
Hermione: What ?
Pansy: You see the truth is i love you so much
Hermione: What didn't you want to give Harry up to Lord Voldemort ?
Pansy: I only wanted to get your attention*blushes*
Hermione: Aww, come on over here and oh you don't have to wear clothes around me i already know how you look naked*shifty eyes*
Pansy: *shocked* How do you know ?
Hermione : I used your hair so i could create a polyjuice potion of you, and i have to say i grade your body as an Outstanding unlike Crabbe/Goyle's which was gets a definite troll
Pansy:*blushes* why gee thanks

and you know what happens afterwards ^_^

hahaa, that was terrible

Grimmer = Legend
Nov 23, 2008 9:33 AM
Mar 2008
Kaname_Tousen said:
Pansy and Hermione
Luna and Bellatrix

LMAO

Pansy: Sorry Hermione for always bullying you
Hermione: What ?
Pansy: You see the truth is i love you so much
Hermione: What didn't you want to give Harry up to Lord Voldemort ?
Pansy: I only wanted to get your attention*blushes*
Hermione: Aww, come on over here and oh you don't have to wear clothes around me i already know how you look naked*shifty eyes*
Pansy: *shocked* How do you know ?
Hermione : I used your hair so i could create a polyjuice potion of you, and i have to say i grade your body as an Outstanding unlike Crabbe/Goyle's which was gets a definite troll
Pansy:*blushes* why gee thanks

and you know what happens afterwards ^_^

hahaa, that was terrible

No. That was LEGEND.
Dec 6, 2008 4:08 AM
Dec 2007
Voldemort/Harry!!! the idea of both of them together will already shock half the world to death! it's so sweet! it's like Voldemort hates the whole world but loves only harry! that's so cutee...
Dec 6, 2008 10:00 AM
Mar 2008
darknotes said:
Voldemort/Harry!!! the idea of both of them together will already shock half the world to death! it's so sweet! it's like Voldemort hates the whole world but loves only harry! that's so cutee...

Wow xD Now that really is something that I never thought of xD Personally I can't agree with you since Voldemort (to me) isn't Voldemort if he's capable of love, but to each his own :]
Dec 12, 2008 9:55 AM

Nov 2008
^^ I don't like any het pairings xD ummm unless it's a side pairing then I like RonHermione ^^;;

<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> (v'.'v) kirby dance!!!!!
Dec 12, 2008 10:59 AM

Nov 2008
all my support to draco/harry, remus/sirius and ron/hermione (more so on the yaoi pairs)
Dec 12, 2008 1:53 PM
Mar 2008
ChibiYaoiOtaku27 said:

That was the first yaoi picture I ever saw, and I didn't really understand it at the time. I just knew that I liked it. Now, I can't stop. The boy's love fangirl in me has taken over! D:

And, a little off topic, I so love the Sora/Riku pic on your signature T___________T Kawaii yo~ !

I have to amend (again! I'm so indecisive xD): Harry/Hermione are no longer my favourite het pairing DX It's now Ron/Hermione, as it was for the majority of the time before I got hooked on the whole H/H angle. I still love H/H - so much! And I still think that if he doesn't get Hermione, Harry should be alone. But Ron/Hermione are the most fated het couple, possibly EVER. So... I'm back with canon all of a sudden! How'd this happen? D:

Such is the power of JKR ^__^

grawr said:
I'm reading a fic with Bill/Sirius right now...
Ok, now it might seem like I am completely contradicting myself(which I ofc am) but I can see so many femmeslash pairings from HP :P Ginny/Hermione, Hermione/Pansy, Lavender/Ginny, Luna/Ginny, Luna/Bellatrix.. :o

I swear I've only just seen your post, which is bad DX Bad clubmistressing!! I don't know how I missed it! But yes, we don't see much of Bill, but Bill/Sirius does make some kind of sense, I can see how that would work. Also, Ginny/Hermione and Ginny/Luna... yeap, I can see them too. I stand corrected - if you look for it, there is yuri pairing to be discovered ^__^
Dec 12, 2008 2:22 PM

Jun 2008
teriyaki said:
I swear I've only just seen your post, which is bad DX Bad clubmistressing!! I don't know how I missed it! But yes, we don't see much of Bill, but Bill/Sirius does make some kind of sense, I can see how that would work. Also, Ginny/Hermione and Ginny/Luna... yeap, I can see them too. I stand corrected - if you look for it, there is yuri pairing to be discovered ^__^

Haha ;P
Bil/Sirius works very, very well :3 If you (or anyone else for the matter) is interested in the fic it is still ongoing, being published at fanfiction.net. That Old Joke by WhatWouldMrsWeasleyDo (I think :P)
Hehe, I know ^^ And speaking of femmeslash.. I've seen several fics lately with the pairing Fleur/Hermione. Really not anything I expected but um yeah ^^
Jan 13, 2009 4:18 AM

Dec 2008
ahh... thats the neverending topic for me =3
sooo...
as for het pairings my fav is Draco x Hermione.Second is Harry x Luna.
And yes, I've got them after reading several ff :) they were soooo great, that they convinced me those pairings were sooo to happen ^^
there was a time I've totally fallen for Snape x Hermione pairing. Cause they're both very strong and intelligent characters, sooo you know. Now that I think of it... well I dont know. Maybe it could be possible xD

"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you."
Jan 13, 2009 9:50 AM
Mar 2008
Cool, I've never really seen the Snape/Hermione angle myself but I can understand why others might like it. I like Harry/Luna though, it's just very nice and cute ^__^

Jan 13, 2009 11:42 AM

Dec 2008
oh myy goood, someone please help me. my mind has a day off, I think TT_TT.
my logical reasoning's on vacations... And I've probably gone mad.
I've come up with McGonagall x Flitwick *shocked by her own imagination*

I love coffe series by Telanu. But it puts my mind off ^^"
"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you."
Jan 14, 2009 3:53 AM
Mar 2008
yurete said:
I've come up with McGonagall x Flitwick *shocked by her own imagination*

Good lord xD I think that's the craziest one we've had so far! xD WELL DONE! :D
Jan 14, 2009 3:55 AM

Oct 2008
ron weasley x muffin man !
Jan 14, 2009 10:46 AM
Mar 2008
Hunter-Of-Wind said:
ron weasley x muffin man !
Muffin man? :/
Jan 14, 2009 11:46 AM

Dec 2008
who is the muffin man? oO
Jan 14, 2009 12:01 PM
Aug 2007
Het: Hermione/Ron, Harry/Hermione, Snape/McGonagall, Luna/Neville, Luna/Harry
Boy/boy: Ron/Draco, Remus/Kingsley, Percy/Cornelius, Harry/Neville
Girl/girl: Hermione/Ginny, Hermione/Luna, Cho/Hermione, Ginny/Luna
OT3s: Fred/George/Lee, Hermione/Ron/Harry, Ginny/Hermione/Luna, Snape/Lily/James
Crossovers: Tenth Doctor/Remus, Kakashi/George, Hermione/Ishida

Some of my ships are a bit out there, but I love them anyway :3
Jan 14, 2009 12:37 PM
Mar 2008
Snape/McGonagall, I never thought of that, but I guess it makes sense! Especially if you imagine McGonagall younger than she is in the films, as I do... I think Maggie Smith's a great actress, but she's too old than I imagine Minerva to be.

Percy/Cornelius < THIS CRACKED ME UP xD Although I think maybe Percy/Crouch might be funnier simply for the whole Weatherby thing xD

You're the first person to mention crossovers; one of my crossover pairings was Cho Hakkai/Harry Potter (from Saiyuki). They end up drawn to each other because they're similar, Hakkai's very defensive and protective of Harry~

And personally I hate threesomes, but to each his/her own.
Jan 24, 2009 7:19 AM

Oct 2007
Stole your way The_Seventh_l.

Het: Ron/Luna, Ron/Hermione (story has to be really good), Harry/Ginny (story has to be really good), Ron/Ginny (incest woot!), Harry/Hermione, Albus/Minerva (and yes I picture her much younger then what she is in the movies), Bill/Fleur...and more, but too lazy to put them...

Boy/boy: Ron/Draco (my Harry Potter OTP), more or less anybody slash Ron, Twincest!, Harry/Draco, Weasleycest in general, and more, but as with the het pairing I'm too lazy to list them.

Girl/girl: Hermione/Ginny, Ginny/Luna, Ginny/Cho, Hermione/Luna

The other two I'll have to think about...
Jan 24, 2009 3:50 PM

Jun 2008
Oh oh oh, I see people here liking Ron/Draco which is my absolute OTP from the books! Nice knowing this pairing has more fans :D
Jan 25, 2009 3:32 AM
Mar 2008
I never really thought about Ron/Draco, I've always been more of a Ron/Harry girl myself ^__^ I don't pair Draco up much, my sister will kill me for that xD
Feb 4, 2009 9:21 AM

Aug 2007
Bah, I wish there was some legitimately believable yuri in the series, but there really isnt :\

I mean technically you could go Ginny x Cho playing off of jealousy with Harry, but christ have the movies ruined any image of Ginny not being a 10 year old girl >_>
Feb 4, 2009 11:53 AM
Mar 2008
Absolutely. The movies killed Ginny Weasley T____T

I can see Ginny/Cho if you use the jealousy angle, but there isn't any romantic yuri to be found, I don't think.
May 13, 2009 12:30 PM

Mar 2008
Lupin & Tonks
aaaaand
Draco & Hermione! 8D Dramione fanfics are just awesome.
May 14, 2009 3:28 PM
Mar 2008
I never really liked Lupin and Tonks - I didn't dislike them but I never really suspected anything, so... it was just a bit limp for me. Draco/Hermione is a pretty nice pairing though, but I prefer Draco/Ginny (now that I read p3rk3le's fic >w<)
May 15, 2009 3:41 AM

Aug 2008
These days I'm thinking Harry and Luna would be a good couple.. I liked it when Harry invited her to the party and held her hand XD (I can't believe myself, I chose a hetero couple XD )
May 16, 2009 9:53 AM
Mar 2008
Yeah, Harry/Luna is a really nice pairing :D I certainly prefer them to Harry/Ginny, anyway ^^ That hand-holding scene is so nice! :)
Sep 10, 2009 10:51 AM
Mar 2008
These days I am loving Neville/Harry >w< Don't get me wrong - my favourite is still Snape/Harry, then Ron/Harry (and of course I love Lupin's love for Sirius as well). Let me explain how it works:

> Snape loves Harry passionately - he is half the man he hates, and half the woman he loves
> Harry hates Snape passionately, but somewhere deep inside he loves him too, but he only realises after ____ (well, we all know what happens, right? ;___;) - and of course seeing the memories eradicates his hatred. But now it's too late T^T

Heartbreak!

> Harry loves Ron
> Ron likes Harry quite a lot in return
> Unfortunately for any Ron/Harry shippers, Hermione exists (much as I love her)
> Ron loves Hermione a lot more than he loves Harry
> Hermione loves Ron, although she feels guilty taking away Harry's chance of happiness
> So Ron ends up with Hermione, and Harry ends up alone.

Heartbreak again!

Finally:
> Harry loves Neville
> Neville loves Harry. Well obviously he always has done! Harry is his idol.
> ...

There are no obstacles! :D With Neville (third choice though he unfortunatley is ^__^;;) Harry can finally find happiness!!! ^w^

Actually I was looking back through this thread:
the_seventh_l said:
OT3s: Fred/George/Lee, Hermione/Ron/Harry, Ginny/Hermione/Luna, Snape/Lily/James

I said before that I really didn't like threesomes, but now that I look at this again, I'm kind of with you... apart from the femmeslash one, you've gotta have blokes, man! xD Snape/Lily/James is especially nice... aww =w=

And someone mentioned Ron/Luna, I really love that pairing ^^ Ron's so blunt and often mean to Luna, but she doesn't seem to mind, and he does keep saying she's good value... nice and fluffy :3
Feb 2, 2011 12:20 PM
Nov 2007
jamesXsirius
siriusXharry
May 3, 2011 11:44 AM

Mar 2009
My favs are: Sev/Harry, Draco/Harry, Lucius/Harry, Tom/Harry and Remus/Sirius^^ No females! xD Mhmmmmm:3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ::CLOSED:: THIS IS THE FINAL!!

deletemal - Aug 31, 2009

40 by Slut »»
Dec 1, 2009 5:11 AM

Sticky: » HP NEWS~! If you know something, share it ^_^

deletemal - Nov 16, 2008

6 by deletemal »»
Sep 16, 2009 10:06 AM

» Casting: Praise, Criticism, Suggestions?

deletemal - Sep 10, 2009

4 by -Chrissi-chan- »»
Sep 11, 2009 4:15 PM

» ::CLOSED:: THIRD-PLACE PLAY-OFF

deletemal - Aug 28, 2009

34 by deskrabbit »»
Aug 29, 2009 4:01 AM

» Half-Blood Prince: Your verdict?

deletemal - Jul 16, 2009

3 by -Chrissi-chan- »»
Aug 28, 2009 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.