Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 3, 2012 3:38 AM

Feb 2008
I think I could pass as a Hobbit quite easily. I even have the accent.
Nov 3, 2012 3:41 AM

Feb 2009
It would be hard to play a hobbit.
Nov 3, 2012 3:43 AM

Feb 2008
How so?
Nov 3, 2012 3:45 AM

May 2010
Sophie~<3
Nov 3, 2012 3:46 AM

Feb 2008
Stan~<3333
Nov 3, 2012 3:46 AM

Feb 2008
SUP.
Nov 3, 2012 3:53 AM
Jul 2018
Bam bam, you are all dead.
Nov 3, 2012 3:55 AM

Feb 2008
I've only just woken up though, DeuSex. Give me a couple more hours before you kill me.
Nov 3, 2012 3:56 AM

Feb 2009
LordSenate said:
It would be hard to play a hobbit.
LolitaDecay said:
How so?

Maybe I should clarify that. For me, I am not anywhere near as short enough to play a hobbit. Also personally they are really light hearted and I am a very negative person, so it would be a very hard role to play.. I might also add I have never done theater, sooo..

But I suppose it wouldn't be hard for other people that fit the criteria and actually know how to act.
Nov 3, 2012 3:57 AM
Jul 2018
I am sorry LD, but I already pulled the trigger, if I could turn back time I would :/
Nov 3, 2012 3:58 AM

Aug 2008

Feb 2009
I haven't gone to sleep yet.. At least let me get in a good nap before you kill everyone =(.

I guess I am already dead though.

Feb 2008
LordSenate said:
Maybe I should clarify that. For me, I am not anywhere near as short enough to play a hobbit. Also personally they are really light hearted and I am a very negative person, so it would be a very hard role to play.. I might also add I have never done theater, sooo..

But I suppose it wouldn't be hard for other people that fit the criteria and actually know how to act.
I dunno Senate, I would quite like to see a pessimistic hobbit. Surely you haven't forgotten Bilbo's relatives? They weren't exactly light hearted when they wanted to inherit Bag End but Frodo got there first. Plus with cinematography/SFX these days, it's easy enough to fix height (even though I'm short anyway so whatever).

Aug 2008
People die after you kill them.

Feb 2008
Planescape said:
I am sorry LD, but I already pulled the trigger, if I could turn back time I would :/
SUDDENLY. Cher is stuck in my head.
Nov 3, 2012 3:59 AM

Feb 2009
LolitaDecay said:
LordSenate said:

I dunno Senate, I would quite like to see a pessimistic hobbit. Surely you haven't forgot Bilbo's relatives? They weren't exactly light highted when they wanted to inherit Bag End but Frodo got there first. Plus with cinematography/SFX these days, it's easy enough to fix height (even though I'm short anyway so whatever).

That is true..I guess you are very much right in what you are saying.. Biblo's relatives were pretty damn negative in that example, for sure.

Feb 2008
So many typos in my reply to Senate, I need to wake the fuck up.

Feb 2009
SweetMonia said:
*Sips Coffee*

What its too late for coffee! Its sleeping meds time.
Nov 3, 2012 4:01 AM

Aug 2008
LordSenate said:
SweetMonia said:
*Sips Coffee*

It is 2:00 PM right here, which is an ideal time for a cup of coffee for me~ :P
Nov 3, 2012 4:01 AM
Jul 2018
But Cher is good, at least she got some good songs <3

Hey Princess Monia~~

Just started up first episode of Code Geass, time to give this Mecha / Sci-fi show a chance so far at least the op theme is very good~
Nov 3, 2012 4:02 AM

Feb 2009
SweetMonia said:
LordSenate said:
SweetMonia said:
*Sips Coffee*

It is 7am here for me.. Which for a normal person would be a perfect time for coffee, however I am a weirdo because I am still up from last night =P

Feb 2009
Planescape said:
But Cher is good, at least she got some good songs <3

Hey Princess Monia~~

Just started up first episode of Code Geass, time to give this Mecha / Sci-fi show a chance so far at least the op theme is very good~

Pretty sure you will be happy with Code Geass, I thought it was a great show.

Aug 2008

My favorite commoner!!!!! <3

Code Geass was good... Go down boreetania!!!
Nov 3, 2012 4:03 AM

Feb 2008
Someone make me toast.
Nov 3, 2012 4:04 AM

Feb 2009
Mhmm toast.. What are you going to put on it, if someone makes it for you?

Aug 2008
LordSenate said:
SweetMonia said:
LordSenate said:
SweetMonia said:
*Sips Coffee*

It is 7am here for me.. Which for a normal person would be a perfect time for coffee, however I am a weirdo and I am still up from last night =P
Well, I stayed up for 21+ hours yesterday, so I think I understand you well. Being nocturnal is the ideal situation for me.
Jul 2018
Yeah, I know people say its top dog and shit, but meh. Mecha always suck in some degree; but the main character seem to be the anti-hero type of MC, which I love. Rather have one of those than a pansy one.
Nov 3, 2012 4:05 AM

Feb 2009
I don't think its top dog or anything.. But I thought it was a pretty damn good entertaining show. It is definitely worth a watch, you won't regret it.

Feb 2009
SweetMonia said:
LordSenate said:
SweetMonia said:
LordSenate said:
SweetMonia said:
*Sips Coffee*

It is 7am here for me.. Which for a normal person would be a perfect time for coffee, however I am a weirdo and I am still up from last night =P
Well, I stayed up for 21+ hours yesterday, so I think I understand you well. Being nocturnal is the ideal situation for me.

Yeah I somehow screwed my sleeping schedule all up so I usually wake up at 8pm and stay up until 8-10 am. Don't know how I did it, but I did it somehow.

Aug 2008
I agree with Senate there.

Feb 2008
LordSenate said:
Mhmm toast.. What are you going to put on it, if someone makes it for you?
Just some nice melted Anchor butter.

OH GOD MY STOMACH.

Brb.
Nov 3, 2012 4:07 AM

Aug 2008
LordSenate said:
SweetMonia said:
LordSenate said:
SweetMonia said:
LordSenate said:
SweetMonia said:
*Sips Coffee*

Yeah I somehow screwed my sleeping schedule all up so I usually wake up at 8pm and stay up until 8-10 am. Don't know how I did it, but I did it somehow.
I do it all the times, you either sleep too much or stay awake for much longer, or even both, I do that in all of my vacations^^
Nov 3, 2012 4:09 AM
Jul 2018
No need for toast here, I got a huge amount of left-overs from the taco I had yesterday with chili nachos and a bunch of tortilla bread to yet be consumed, bwaha.
Nov 3, 2012 4:09 AM

Feb 2009
I wonder if there is an easy way to fix your sleeping schedule ? I was thinking that if I wake up earlier I can go to bed sooner.. But it probably is going to take longer then one day to fix it huh? I don't need to change my sleeping schedule for a while. However people give me a hard time for being nocturnal a lot.
Nov 3, 2012 4:11 AM

Feb 2009
Planescape said:
No need for toast here, I got a huge amount of left-overs from the taco I had yesterday with chili nachos and a bunch of tortilla bread to yet be consumed, bwaha.

Tacos and Nachos are both awesome.

Jealous.
Nov 3, 2012 4:12 AM

Aug 2008
LordSenate said:
I wonder if there is an easy way to fix your sleeping schedule ? I was thinking that if I wake up earlier I can go to bed sooner.. But it probably is going to take longer then one day to fix it huh? I don't need to change my sleeping schedule for a while. However people give me a hard time for being nocturnal a lot.
Well, by sleeping or staying awake longer your sleeping time rotate around the day, so you keep doing it until you start waking up at a certain time you want, coffee can help you a great deal staying awake longer.
Nov 3, 2012 4:13 AM

Feb 2009
SweetMonia said:
LordSenate said:
Well, by sleeping or staying awake longer your sleeping time rotate around the day, so you keep doing it until you start waking up at a certain time you want, coffee can help you a great deal staying awake longer.

I drink energy drinks sometimes, I like them a bit better then coffee. I figured it would take some time to change my sleeping schedule. Was hoping it would be easy. I honestly don't know how I got my schedule like this, I just started doing it.
Nov 3, 2012 4:14 AM

Jan 2008
Off to see the hobbit, the wonderful hobbit of wellington
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Jul 2018
LordSenate said:
Best but hardest way I've notice is to just wake up when you should even if you only had like 1-2hr sleep rather than trying to top the 24h mark and fail utterly for 3-4 days before you get it right.

And oooh yes, Nachos and Tacos are superb
Jul 2018
Beatnik said:
Off to see the hobbit, the wonderful hobbit of wellington
Have funsi
Nov 3, 2012 4:15 AM

Feb 2009
I have a problem of having to sleep longer then 8 hours.. I usually sleep 12 hours or so, I just can't make myself wake up (Unless I have a really good reason to)
Nov 3, 2012 4:16 AM

Aug 2008
LordSenate said:
SweetMonia said:
LordSenate said:

I drink energy drinks sometimes, I like them a bit better then coffee. I figured it would take some time to change my sleeping schedule. Was hoping it would be easy. I honestly don't know how I got my schedule like this, I just started doing it.
I drink energy drinks for fun at times, but they don't make me feel any different... Fixing sleeping schedule is easy but requires some time... You seem to be an organized person for your sleeping schedule to not have been messed up before.

Jan 2008
Oh em gee, I forgot to mention. Today I'm going to buy a Macbook Air. Unlike everyone else who decides to buy one, I'm approaching it with a feeling of dread. You know the kind of feeling when you check out the trophies for a game and see something like "Collect 1000 pigeons"

Dread because I will have to spend a month learning how to use an OS other than Windows. The OCD in me is jumping up and down like a rabbit on carrot-crack.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Jul 2018
My sleep pattern got better when I got the dog. I can't really just ignore everything and sleep however I want now, I still need to think about the dog so it kinda helped me to force myself into a good schedule~
Nov 3, 2012 4:17 AM

Aug 2008
Sleeping for 10+ hours makes you feel lazy and tired the whole day, which is why I stopped doing it long ago.
Nov 3, 2012 4:17 AM
Jul 2018
Never had a mac and I doubt I ever will~
Nov 3, 2012 4:18 AM

Aug 2008
Oh good, looks like someone is switching to Macs.

I would love to get an Air for myself someday.
Nov 3, 2012 4:19 AM

Jan 2008
I need a light and speedy laptop for writing and travelling next year, and Mac seems to be the way to go. After decades of Windows I am ready for a change.

Also = I recommend 8 hours sleep. And only sleep when you're tired, don't force it. Just make sure you wake up the same time every day.
Nov 3, 2012 4:20 AM

Feb 2009
Yeah I think my sleeping medication is what makes me sleep longer then 8-10 hours..

You are right in saying that sleeping longer then 10 hours makes you feel lazy for the rest of the day..

I have had screwed up sleeping patterns before, but they were brought on by stuff I really had no control over..

But it is comforting that I can fix it, with a little work of course.

Also that is probably a good idea to wake up the same time every day.. I am guilty of just sleeping until I force myself to get up, regardless of the time.
Nov 3, 2012 4:20 AM

Feb 2008
Beatnik said:
I need a light and speedy laptop for writing and travelling next year, and Mac seems to be the way to go. After decades of Windows I am ready for a change.

Also = I recommend 8 hours sleep. And only sleep when you're tired, don't force it. Just make sure you wake up the same time every day.
Writing and travelling? You sure are living the life, Ci-Ci. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit jealous.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you like the person above you? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 7, 2023

1860 by Pinoffin »»
3 seconds ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

5179 by MitsukiHimeka »»
13 seconds ago

» Yes or No? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 6, 2022

6810 by Pinoffin »»
31 seconds ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v22 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 3

4538 by Dostojevskij »»
37 seconds ago

» Which one of the above users favorite characters looks most trustworthy

AverageRiceFan - Apr 8

22 by AverageRiceFan »»
45 seconds ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.