Nov 2009
Episode 1

[participating characters = Chikusa, Raysha]
[Posting order = Ruseo,Miku,Ruseo, Miku]

RuseoOct 31, 2012 5:45 PM
I miss rping here.....
Oct 18, 2012 10:37 AM
Jul 2012
Raysha starts running down the road saying shit shit shit shit I'm going to be late. Obviously ignoring the majesty of the nature around her.
dust got kicked up under her feat as she ran as fast as she could to the next village .

(all my post from before this and after up to point we posted again are in spoiler above)
MikuIzumiOct 20, 2012 7:23 PM
Oct 31, 2012 6:29 AM
Jul 2012
Raysha then smiles after she drops the subject of the other man and says

"yes that is true, there are 4 different types of jutsu. ninjutsu which makes magic like fireballs,
Taijutsu which is hand to hand combat, gen jutsu which makes people see things that aren't there as well as other scary illusions, then kin jutsu I think it's called is a forbidden type of jutsu that can either hurt you badly or reverse the laws of nature like bring back the dead. You never want to do kin jutsu because it very very bad and is called forbidden for a reason.

So what do you want to do now food or something else."
Oct 31, 2012 10:54 AM

Nov 2009
Episode 2: New Ways

Chikusa squints her eyes very serious.

Chikusa: So kinjutsu is necromancy? Ok i wont do that but id still like to learn about that too. Ninjutsu and Grnjutsu.... I need to learn that too. You said taijutsu is just hand to hand combat thats not very cool i can already do that. What else do you know i want to know more! You activate jutsu by doing thses right?

She starts doing the handsigns to the firball jutsu. She isnt trying to activate it just show an example
RuseoOct 31, 2012 7:28 PM
I miss rping here.....
Oct 31, 2012 11:06 AM
Jul 2012
She sighs giving a exasperated look then says

" yes it kinda like necromancy but you really shouldn't try to learn to much about it at most just learn how to beat it. As for the other two it's called gen jutsu' as for how to activate it and taijustu. yes just make those hand signs while focusing chakra to activate it and Taijutsu isnt that simple. it's a lot harder to master then you would think but if you think you already know hand to hand combat y don't you show me."

She then gets up onto her feat then uses her hand to show the bring it on motion.
Oct 31, 2012 6:29 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa didnt want to fight on an empty stomach plus she hadnt done her morning excersises she didnt want to be hurting when she did that but more so she wouldnt back down from a proper challenge so she stood up dusting herself off raising her fists as she stared the other girl down for a second. She wanted to learn this ninjutsu stuff not fighting with her fists but whatever she would learn everything she had already decided that so she charged throwing a punch at her face

Chikusa: Take this!
I miss rping here.....
Oct 31, 2012 6:38 PM
Jul 2012
She smiles at her new resolves eager to show her the proper use for Taijutsu and how useful it really could be. She bends down gets ready for attack moving her legs into a proper fighting stance. She quickly sees the punch coming and then begins to use the, sickle and hammer technique to jump Into air and blocks the punch with one leg then kicks at chikusa neck with the other leg. She wonders if she has enough skill to block or if she just had basic fighting skills. She then says

"is that all you got"

As the kick gets close to her neck
Oct 31, 2012 6:42 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusas eyes flash to the side seeing the kick coming she doesnt know how to track the angle so she just raises her arm to block the whole side of her body kick connects sending her tumbling she rolls swinging the back of her arm crossways at the side of her head as she stands up its clumsy but she is very physically strong even without chakra enhancement so the sound of her arm swinging can be heard.

Chikusa: Chikusa im not done.
I miss rping here.....
Oct 31, 2012 7:03 PM
Jul 2012
She smiles at her response and figures this is a good time to test out a new idea. so she jumps up onto her tippy toes like a ballerina while crouching down a little. She moves into position for leaf gale. Then catches her arm with both her Arms just incase she is to strong then uses the kinetic energy from her attack to make her pivot and increase the power of the attack and yells

"leaf gale "

She kicks at her legs, making a sweeping motion with her leg and using the increased kinetic energy she got from chikusa's attack to increase the power of her attack. hoping to make her fly into the air like her mom showed her, then gets ready to make her next move. while watching her body movement for clues.
Oct 31, 2012 7:11 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusas eyes widen as she feels herself being lifted into the air she looks around trying to determin where the attack is deciding her only option is to keep blocking until an opening appears, she didnt know that you could use someone elses strength against them like this she would remember this for later but if she had to she could use the reverse side of her sword she was more comfortable fighting with a weapon.
I miss rping here.....
Oct 31, 2012 7:25 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha takes her opportunity she smiles at her temporary sucsess. Then as soon as she goes into air she uses a motion like naruto clone rotation where she flips and spins multiple time in air to increase the power of her kick. then raysha swings her legs down at chikusa gut like a axe with her all her might. hoping to end this one blow she purposely aims for the side of her gut. the oppisite side of her sword hoping to make her land down on her hard sword so she takes extra damage even if she blocks it.
Oct 31, 2012 7:33 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: i cant follow her movements?

Chikusa lowers her gaurd to absorb the blow as much as possible she gasps in pain as the damage to her ribs catches from when the bandit had slashed his heavy sword at her she grits her teeth and as soon as she feels the kick land grabs her ankle as she smashes to the ground on her back the hilt of her sword digging into her back but now that she has ahold of Rayshas leg she kicks her leg upward under her chin holding her so she cant jump away
I miss rping here.....
Oct 31, 2012 7:34 PM
Jul 2012
(judge the best you can I have 25 points on tai jutsu or was what chikusa said not toward me)
Oct 31, 2012 7:44 PM
Jul 2012
She uses her Taijutsu skill to try and absorb the damage with both her arms. gritting her teeth in pain as the impact hits her she grunts in pain. She recovers the best she can and puts all her weight on the legs chikusa is holding. Which frees up her other legs allowing her to use another axe kick to chikusa head.
Oct 31, 2012 7:50 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa lets go and rolls over drawing her sword so the blade is pointed up where her foot is coming down if Raysha continues the kick she will end up cutting her foot instead. Chikusa looks behind her angleing her blade.

Chikusa: I can see that you are much better than me at this but i can win with this....
I miss rping here.....
Oct 31, 2012 7:58 PM
Jul 2012
(you forget I have 25 points in weapon skill also )

Raysha sees the sword and a look of shock comes over her face. She quickly alters the kick to hit her wrist of the hand thats holding the sword while she gets a shuriken outa her pack and throws it at her fingers in a attempt to get her to let go of the sword.

"so this is where it gets interesting, I guess I proved that you don't really know how to do tai jutsu now I just need to beat that sword."
MikuIzumiOct 31, 2012 8:11 PM
Nov 1, 2012 1:44 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa rolls to the side several times to get out of the way speeping the dull side of the blade at the back of Rayshas knees. then figuring her next move will be to jump over her slash swings her leg up so that she will hit her if she jumps.

Chikusa: Got you!

(Chikusa wouldnt know that)
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 4:07 PM
Jul 2012
(ok kinda confused so sorry if I mess this up also shouldn't we end this soon since it was already graded)

Raysha gets knocked on her butt and winces in pain from chikusas attack. then takes out some shuriken from the pouch on her waist and throws with both hands 10 shuriken at chikusa. after she is done throwing them quickly gets out two kunai blades one for each hand and gets ready.
Nov 1, 2012 4:14 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa sees her digging out the kunai and dives behind cover and the shuriken hit the wall clanking as they hit the ground. Chikusa peeks around the corner diging her own kunia out preparing to throw them back at Raysha. Chikusa had never been in this even of a match her heart was racing she didnt want to lose so she would do her best.

Chikusa: its dangerous throwing those if i hadnt dadged they could have really hurt me!

Chikusa yelled suddenly realizing the situation she had been put in

(this is a differnt episode)
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 4:27 PM
Jul 2012
(really o didn't know that because thought was in same thread )

"look who's talking, you started it when you pulled out your sword, I'm just evening the playing field. "

she then charges at chikusa her kunai in both hands held up in a defensive position. ready to deflect any shuriken or kunai she throws at her, wondering what it's going to take to beat her. also if she will realize tai jutsu isn't as simple as punching and kicking .
Nov 1, 2012 4:36 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa rolled in an attempt to keep the wall between herself and Raysha. She was trying to regain her breath her arms felt heavy she couldnt breath very well either with her ribs wounded. She was also tired and hungry. She rolled once more around the next corner of the building.

ChikusaI I was attacking with the dull side of my weapon there is a difference. But if you wanna get serious I can do that too!

She said flipping the blade in her hand so she would attack with the sharp side
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 4:42 PM
Jul 2012
"you held your sword up so if my leg came down then I would need stitches. your saying that isn't serious I'm just lucky I'm fast enough to move in time."

She then keeps running toward as fast as she can, hoping to get there before she has a chance to move outa the way.
Nov 1, 2012 4:47 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa smiles her friends mind worked fast if she thought of that well no turning back now she thought she was in an allyway with an intersection where the road was and across the way was another building. If she ran fast she would be able to get to the other ally as well as throw her kunai. So she broke from cover throwing the kunai for a none vital area while running for the new cover. If they were going to get stronger they couldnt hold back they had to put therselfs in danger just make sure not to kill eachother
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 4:55 PM
Jul 2012
She smiles and uses the weapon skill her mom taught her to deflect the incoming kunai quickly. while continuing to run toward her unable to keep up to well because of her speed. She then uses all her skill to sheath the to kunai in holes in her skirt. Raysha then takes out 10 more shuriken and throw them at her all at none vital areas.

She then jumps high into air takes out her kunai again and jumps onto the wall near the alliey to she has a better vantage point on chikusa.
Nov 1, 2012 5:03 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: Thats not fair! I havnt learned how to do that yet!

She sprints as fast as she can with her chest hurting she knew she couldnt when in a straight on battle so she would play a cat and mouse game using the buildings to hide in between she zigzagged through allyways attempting to get Raysha lost she knew if she could turn her around she could use her speed to win
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 5:13 PM
Jul 2012
She then says in a half joking half friendly mocking tone

"it isn't fair but I thought you already said you knew tai jutsu and all those skills. I also remember you saying tai jutsu and weapon skill is just as useful as spells and illusions. "

Then as she was on the wall she catches up to the winded and injured chikusa and gets in range of throwing weapons. she makes it rain smoke bombs then using the silent killer technique to throw water balloons full of paint at chikusa. to mimic the effects of a non deadly paper bomb.
Nov 1, 2012 5:17 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa runs into the building remembering what she did with the rock she puts her mouth on her sword as she dips around the corner inside the room out of sight.

Chikusa: Your using your chakra to enhance your attacks thats not straight hand to hand combat you said something that wasnt completly true. So what i said was right I do know hand to hand combat taijutsu seems different.

She through her second kunai to break the light and make the room dark wincing at the staitic shock sound that happened when the lightbulb exploded
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 5:23 PM
Jul 2012
She smiles and in the same mocking jokingly tone she says

"ehhhh wrong again havent used any chakra this entire time. just different things my mom taught me so again it all tai jutsu and weapon skill. "

She then blows the smoke and throws a tear gass bomb into the room chikusa in. then uses her wind kekkai genkai to guide the tear gas toward chikusa. After that raysha waits out side at entrance to ambush her.
MikuIzumiNov 1, 2012 5:44 PM
Nov 1, 2012 5:41 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusas face pales as she sees the gas she looks desperatly around until she sees a window and jumps through it she keeps her mouth on the blade then licks it and it catches on fire like the rock did and she smiles happy she was able to do it again she would be able to surprise Raysha with it!
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 5:52 PM
Jul 2012
When she doesnt come running out raysha goes inside to check and sees the window. she then leaves and circles behind hoping to appear behind chikusa and surprise attack her. while she is circling around jumping and running around large buildingns she thinks to herself what is she planning. Then keeps a kunai in one hands and a water balloon in other to simulate a paper bomb. Then as she runs she drops smoke bombs to conceal her presence for the sneak attack.
Nov 1, 2012 6:03 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa sticks her back into a corner so she can keep her eyes on wherever Raysha may come out her sword is getting hot so she moves her hand further down she can feel the pull on her chakra that lighting it costed plus she doesnt know how long it will last before the flame goes out she hated not knowing anything about this new ability that she had recieved. She would need to test it later she deteremined as she waited for Raysha to come out.
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 6:09 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha eventually comes near by so she throws a tons of smoke bombs into the air. then as they explode she uses her wind kekkai genkai to cover the entire area in smoke including where chikusa is. Raysha then quietly focuses her chakra runs up the wall and drops a few water balloons towards chikusas.
Nov 1, 2012 6:16 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: You cant sense me can you? I met someone that could sense where other people are but you dont seem to be able to so that must be a special ability only some people can use?

Chikusa runs deeper into the smoke then climbs up the wall using a dumpster to get to the roof
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 6:22 PM
Jul 2012
Runs up to the roof with chikusa , Throws her last remains smoke bombs to cover the area in smoke. She then listens closely and using the silent killer technique tracks chikusa movements. After that raysha throws more water balloons at chikusa. Then silently changes her position and gets ready to strike again.
MikuIzumiNov 1, 2012 6:30 PM
Nov 1, 2012 6:35 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa gets down on her hands and knees letting the baloons pass over her head wondering why she switched to water baloons in the first place she can tell that her sword being on fire will cause visavle light and that Raysha will probably assume that she is near the light so she closes her eyes and waits trying her best to hear movement hloding her sword up so it appears she is still standing
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 6:44 PM
Jul 2012
(accept since silent homicide is a tai jutsu according to wiki wouldn't I be able to sense better )

She the sees the sword notices how the balloons just passed over her so this time she adds a fuse to the balloon. She times the fuse so it will explode when it gets close to the sword. After that she throws 2 water balloons toward chikusa. Then as silently as she can she moves to a different position.
Nov 1, 2012 7:02 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa sighs irritated as the new waterbaloon comes into view where the heck was Raysha getting all of these anyways? She decides she cant stay her so rolls off the roof landing on the dumpster she had used to climb up griiting her teeth at all the noise it made. She then waited for Raysha to follow she would attack now no more running away
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 7:09 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha stays on the roof and starts sniping chikusa with shuriken. then in the shadow of the shuriken she uses the shadow shuriken technique to hide her last remaining 2 water balloons.
After that she waits on the roof to see how chikusa responds .
Nov 1, 2012 7:15 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa slashes the kunai away cutting one of the waterballons in half but the other one hits her shoulder covering her left arm in paint she looks at it confused what was this gunk? She would be mad if it ruined her cloths!
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 7:22 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha yells

"HA I WIN YAY!!!!!!"

She then starts dancing around doing her victory dance saying

"I win you lose over and over "

Until she realizes chikusa doesn't know what's going on so she says

"thats just paint don't worry as for y I was throwing them at you think of it as a non deadly version of paper bombs"
Nov 1, 2012 7:28 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: paper bombs?....hahaha silly goose paper doesnt explode! You write on it.

Chikusa tried to wipe the paint off she was mad she had lost and plus she had goo all over her cloths she would need to wash them and didnt want to be naked until she could so she looked around. Now she would have to buy new cloths. Luckily Raysha had given her that money but she hadnt wanted to buy something boring with it. She sighed at the thought
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 7:33 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha raises a eye brow then gets a mischievous look on her face. She decides to see what chikusa reaction would be to a paper bomb. She says in a interested tone

"oh really then what is this"

she throw a paper bomb attached to kunai into dumpster so chikusa couldn't get hurt by it. then it explodes and garbage comes raining down ,
Nov 1, 2012 7:40 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa was shocked she had never seen anything like that how did she do that? Was there a jutsu that made paper explode too?

Chikusa: How did you do that? You didnt use hand jestures so how?

Chikusa picks up a piece of a wrapper from the trash that fell throwing it at the wall but it just catches in the wind and hits her in the face
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 7:50 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha falls on her back laughing histarically at chikusa reaction. then Laughs even harder when she throws the piece of paper and it hits her in face. after awhile of laughing she eventually gets up slowly tears of joy streaming down her face. She wipes them away and says

"it's a special material people use to fight other ninjas. there no chakra involved to answer your first question. there so much things you can use to fight like poison acid and other things. that's y I said I won when the balloon hit you because in the ninja world that baloons could've killed you if I wanted it to."
Nov 1, 2012 7:59 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa gets more confused as she talks. She wants to know more about nija but wonders how far her friends knowledge went? Did she know any useful jutsu that she could learn. She knew she would need help from a lot of people and she seemed to be lagging behind other people her age. She didnt want to be weak. But why hadnt the things her father taught her helped? And why hadnt he taught her about shinobi and jutsu? They were so useful she remembered how many times she couldnt have a fire cause she had run out of flint and how easily it wouldve been if she could just do some things with her hands and have a fire for the night. So why?

Chikusa: I need new cloths...where is the cloth store?
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 8:08 PM
Jul 2012
She noticed the puzzled look on her face and sighs with a exasperated look. she then says

"the reason I tell you these things is so that a enemy does use the same trick on you at some point. as for clothing just follow me "

She focuses her chakra and runs down the building. Raysha then leads chikusa to the clothing store as she then fantasizes about all the different cloths she could get Also all the different types and styles.
Nov 1, 2012 8:12 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa follows behind doing the fireball handsigns over and over again. trying to do them faster every time.

Chikusa: how many of these hand things are there? And what are they called? How many Jutsu are there? Do they all use this set of hand things? Or do they each have their own set? And do you have to do something different for genjutsu?
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2012 8:18 PM
Jul 2012
She smiles and keep walking to cloth store as she hears her talk. So she says

"No you do same thing for genjutsu most of the time. As for how many hand signs she tells her all the ones her mom taught her. Also there to many jutsu to keep track of there thousands maybe millions of different jutsu and each uses different hand signs from that one.
Nov 1, 2012 8:23 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: So has anyone learned them all? Where do they keep track of all of them? There has to be a book listing them or people would forget them eventually right?

Chikusa was intrigued now she hadnt thought of the possibility of a book with all the jutsu in it. If she could look at it she could learn all sorts of jutsu. Then she would be the strongest ninja ever and her father would be proud of her! And then she could go live with her family. She had been told that everyone had a clan that they belonged too with lots of people in it. If she could find her clan she would have lots of friends to play with she wouldnt be lonely anymore. Raysha was a good start but she wanted lots and lots of friends
I miss rping here.....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Character Stat System (!OPEN!) ( 1 2 )

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

56 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.