Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 31, 2012 10:17 AM
Dec 2010
I like it.
the reason is:
It can combine the story and the online game greatly. (this is also the most reason why people didn't like it)
Hey2, This is anime with story and world of life, do not TOO attach it with the online game.
I hate when people say like "its nonsense, that suck party can defeat that bosses" or "hey, that skill is exaggerate it didn't like that in the game" and "how can roan become an instant job2, with help of crusader? its funny"

C'mon man, in the game you cannot die (just back in saving position on kafra), monster continuously spawns.
Do you want story with one party contains 3 priests, 1 tanker, and 15 hunters and finsih the final boss dark lord with rampaging double strafing? (and don't worry its spawn again in 2 hours)
in whole anime skill uses ONLY heal,magnificat,agi up,blessing and double strafing?
wanna see roan in episode 1 until 25 hunting like robot, and in ep 26 become tanker, fight with dark lord, die, and ressurec like a fool?

for me, the story reminds me of final fantasy VI, when there is no true main character.
each character have each story and reunite in one party, the emotion is great, the skill with voice is cool, its really enjoyment, contain act with minor details from the game (like the reason golden thief bug become aggressive).

the skill is matching nicely like its name and description (not damage calculation)
example: double strafing just shooting double arrow, of course charge arrow and arrow shower is more cool.

the only minus is the art, esspecially for monsters.
Jan 17, 2013 10:18 AM

Dec 2010
All it needs is a little plot twist, and bam, out of nowhere, unexpected events happens!!
Gomu Gomu No~!!! JETTO PISTOOORUU!!!
*Guy flying away ( And i mean REAL FAR AWAY )*
EPIC WIN XDDD
Aug 23, 2013 2:07 PM

Mar 2013
What I liked: Characters pasts, struggles, development, Iruga.

What I disliked: SHIELD BOOOOMERANG. Roan's development, his use of constant artes.
Sep 24, 2013 5:20 PM

May 2008
What I liked: RAGNAROK

Really though, so much feels watching this and reminiscing about my childhood.
No matter how crappy the Anime adaptation is I can't help but still watch it.
Oct 25, 2013 6:42 AM
Dec 2010
Just started watching it. I like rpg anime in general. i dislike how weak willed main character is.
greenmartyOct 26, 2013 3:35 AM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Aug 1, 2021 11:11 PM

Mar 2013
I am currently watching this and so far, the main character really is frustrating to watch.

The only thing kept me watching this crappy character development is Yuufa's bratty but cute personality and her lovely art and animation.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragnarok the Animation Episode 19 Discussion

Zinvy - Oct 25, 2010

5 by yokoelf »»
Mar 6, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Ragnarok the Animation Episode 26 Discussion

Zinvy - Oct 26, 2010

10 by RollsRoyce89 »»
Jan 20, 8:29 AM

Poll: » Ragnarok the Animation Episode 1 Discussion

canephalanx - Mar 24, 2009

5 by DwiArip »»
May 6, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » Ragnarok the Animation Episode 8 Discussion

Zinvy - Oct 16, 2010

1 by BIOKANDI »»
Nov 18, 2022 2:48 PM

Poll: » Ragnarok the Animation Episode 16 Discussion

DarkBlue - Nov 6, 2008

7 by 3miL »»
May 12, 2022 8:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.