Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 20, 2012 12:10 PM
Apr 2012
If you were pissed like me about this Hentai, here is what "Bonus Scene" fanfic would be:

(If yah don't know some hentai have came out with Bonus Scenes with the DVD's. Like one of the Valkyries hentai, and Armored Iris.)

Setup would be the two survivors making their way down the tunnel. Shinichi is walking in front with Fubuki behind him. They don't talk, she wants to say something but she does not. He is still woozy from his head injury, which makes him weak. One time he falls, she tries to help, but he pushes her away. They come to a huge rubble pile the guy climbs leaving her to try and climb. Fubuki asks for help, Shinichi refuses and get into an argument. She tells him Takahaki accused him of raping Mizuha. He convinces her that the guy was lying, she finally understands she was manipulated. Fubuki becomes upset and breakdown. Shinichi finally helps her over the pile. Sometime later they spot an opening to the surface. But another quake hits, knocking the ceiling loose. He dives to protect her, getting impaled in the side. As he is bleeding out, she cries and begs him not to die. Next scene he awakes in the hospital, with her alseep at his bed. He is a little foggy in what happened, she wakes up, happy to see him awake. Suddenly, the image of her, having sex with Takahaki in the tunnel. He gets angry and starts raping Fubuki, talking about how she told him first she loved him, and he is going to make her his again. Two nurses overhear the two, one suggests they stop them, but the other, says no. she says that they are in love, and explains how the head injury has turned him into a sex fiend. I might write it as a fanfic.

How does that sound?

Needs work.
Nov 16, 2012 6:10 PM
Oct 2012
it's not bad. if they came up with a continuation like this, they really could turn him into a sex maniac and have him eventually turn into a rapist. nurses would, of course, be victims. as weird as me saying that is, typical H plot are generally like this. this difference here would be that we know the reasons why he turned crazy
Nov 17, 2012 10:24 AM
Apr 2012
Never thought about extending the scene to another episode. But that would be interesting. This time it is the girlfriend in doubt. The guy having his way with the nurses, doctors. Hell even sy his girlfriend's mother or said aunt.
Mar 19, 2017 5:42 AM
Mar 2017
Hey! I agree! Please make a Fan fic!! :) If there is any news on the fan fic, can you send me a message or email me? Brydenman1@gmail.com
Nov 20, 2021 7:42 AM
Feb 2019
Make bonus video bro

More topics from this board

» Anyone enjoy this 2 episode ova?

TotalAbyss - Jul 4, 2012

13 by Tamuera »»
Jun 5, 2020 10:46 PM

Poll: » Grope: Yami no naka no Kotoritachi Episode 1 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 29, 2017

1 by User-san »»
Sep 3, 2019 6:36 AM

Poll: » Grope: Yami no naka no Kotoritachi Episode 2 Discussion

sirhcnil - Oct 14, 2016

2 by ANAND- »»
Jan 5, 2018 9:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.