Forum Settings
Forums
New
You like it?
Aug 18, 2012 4:42 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was quite the roller coaster but it shows what is the main problem of Inaba.
B-O-T-T-L-I-N-G U-P till it goes POP! Would be the best to describe. However to explain was quite the journey in this episode. My thoughts of it and how each character got its own hint of news about them.

About Inaba, considering it’s her arc major revealing in this episode. Inaba from the start got a nice start with Taichi in the spoiler
considering how she locked his lips cause he was too loud along with a nice reaction to how much of a low priority it was. As a result a rather nasty finger fling was done upon Taichi but that’s too bad cause I would murder Heartseed for the shit done to Taichi’s sister. Damn spirit shit! However it was nice of her to reconsider her reactions in the spoiler
once she heard of the story more.

That was quite brilliant of Inaba in the spoiler
to actually take action right away on Aoki and calm him down. I did like his outburst and comedic way of saying Yui’s qualities. Actually admitting 5 is not enough. OH SILLY AOKI! When you love a girl there is never enough of them anyway.

One of the most exciting Inaba parts is actually in the spoiler
as she does make Taichi realize of how dangerous of a game Heartseed is playing. Dying for someone just due to the urge is rather insane to think about. However Inaba really got a nice serious face in that part along with a serious tone. Rather doing great so far to mask all her problems.

One of the most funny parts and it shows that Inaba was quite cunning along with smart is making Yui come out of her room in the spoiler
when her mother could not? AMAZING! That right there is incredible. Oh the hilarious moment of that part. Inaba’s smirk was so win and so were Yui’s facials.

About Inaba’s start of problems, oh man when Inaba got angry in the following,

SHIT MAN! I was scarred there too of her but TBH I WTF at being the only one noticing the Unleash right away! 1 SECOND! Knew it right away but all were so slow in noticing. That was the pits. Good thing Iori was the first one to shut down Inaba a little in the spoiler
and reconcile Yui. Inaba thus proved that she does not like shedding tears cause it makes one helpless and rely too much on others for pity to get help. A rather bad weakness she must have had bad experience as most likely no one helped Inaba in her crying. SHE NEEDS A HUG NOW! There is nothing that comes to my mind and she needs like shoulder to cry a lot on. You know letting it all out. CRY THAT RIVER INABA! Basically. Taichi should do it TBH. Due to that problem Inaba is scared to doing more harm than good being herself and Unleashing. That is a major shit to deal with.

About Inaba finally BURSTING! Quite obvious in the following,

That those are indeed her tears and that she broke down rather silently but still it goes back to what I started with, a rather large POP happened there. I hope she does get her hopes back and that Taichi will help her nicely soon enough instead of being harsh on her and snap.

About random comments, I really felt bad for Taichi’s sister in the spoiler
despite being MOE and so enticing as a sister to wake her brother up like that, she freaked out. I CURSE HEARTSEED! It’s all his fault that it happened.

Iori’s YAHOO in the spoiler
was most likely the best comedic and pleasing part in the whole episode hands up!

Loved Iori's expressions in the spoiler
as she accused Taichi of bullying in a rather new form which really is just her going overboard due to the amplification.

Yui got a total MOE SHOOTING out in the spoiler
can’t deny those faces nor MOE of them. Yui was totally the most MOE there other than Iori.

However I hope people will recognize the Superiority of SETOUCHI-SAN! In the spoiler
that name best be remembered for her MOE is very memorable,
especially her blushes. Truly to remark nicely of in this episode.

Is it me or the writing in the spoiler
changed color and shape a little? Anyone else?

About preview, there are 3 elements that concern me. First of all the guys fighting in the spoiler
does not look good however Iori helps out so things should not go crazy I hope.

Second of all it’s good that Inaba in the spoiler
does come back to school. However there is a little that shows she is starting to stay more in her room. Not good thing. What the ED showed out is starting to happen.

Third and final is Iori in the spoiler
rather quite concerned for her there. Seems she is getting rather depressed but what’s up with the eye part?

BTW Image Stitches and pic dump are done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/08/kokoro-connect-episode-7-now-with-more.html
Some nice Iori.

GIFs are in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=479181
Some nice ones of Inaba and Iori blushing.
Yumekichi11Aug 18, 2012 4:49 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pairing

Soshinra - Jul 21, 2012

12 by Lupus_Igneus »»
Aug 19, 2014 1:40 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 22, 2012

2 by Yumekichi11 »»
Oct 2, 2012 11:29 AM

Poll: » GIFs/Avatars and signatures from Kokoro Connect Episode 12! YUI x AOKI TIME!

Yumekichi11 - Sep 22, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Sep 22, 2012 4:36 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10

Yumekichi11 - Sep 8, 2012

9 by MiyatouSeishirou »»
Sep 22, 2012 8:57 AM

Poll: » GIFs from Kokoro Connect Episode 10! Avatar and signatures can be asked!

Yumekichi11 - Sep 8, 2012

8 by Yumekichi11 »»
Sep 9, 2012 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.