Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 14, 2012 9:36 PM

May 2009
The massive park within the city, its lush green grass and trees are a stark contrast from the industrialized places that surround it. A small stream runs through here which is full of fish. This is a popular gathering spot and because of such is also an area often used by protestors to advertize and recruit. When there are no protesters yelling in your ear, the park is a serene place to relax. Careful not to do excessive bending though.

(picture here)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 15, 2012 6:22 AM

Aug 2012
I'm standing by the little stream in a simple black dress. My fox is sleeping next to me. I'm mumbling: Wind, Sky, Blue, Wind, Sky, Blue, Wings, Wind, Sky, Blue, Wind, Sky, Blue, Wings, Wind...
"Wings that can't fly have no meaning" Thono (Air)
Aug 15, 2012 6:47 AM

Apr 2008
Memory nuzzled under his hand as he sat there feeling very out of place. Terisong stared off into space as his garb made people look, then walk away not wanting to set off the crazy person. He was dressed in a pink woman's blouse and knee length skirt. They had been the only clothes near enough to his size at Lilac's house, so she had given them to him to wear.

He didn't really have any money and couldn't afford new clothes. She had burned the ones he had been wearing when she found him and she refused to tell him why. "Memory... something tells me that I shouldn't be wearing what I'm wearing." The Eaglewolf yipped and continued to nuzzle his hand as he petted and stroked her. He wondered what he would do today, aside from sleep and hope people spared some change.
Aug 15, 2012 8:24 AM

Aug 2012
The fox wakes up, and stares at the Eaglewolf. She never seen such thing before. Nanami stops mumbling and says: "Snow Fairy it's time for you to keep watch!" Nanami goes to sleep.
Aug 15, 2012 3:36 PM

May 2009
Iya walks through the park on her day off, enjoying the grass beneath her bare feet and the sun warming her hair. Here it seems the air is cleaner than other places. She breathes in a deeep breath. She came to rest by the stream, sticking her feet in and giggles as the fish come up to her toes. She giggles more as they start tickling her by cleaning her feet.

Aug 15, 2012 3:48 PM

Apr 2008
Terisong is staring off into space while Memory locks eyes with the fox. She barks and wags her tail playfully as her little wings flap. Terisong looks down to see her so excited. "Oh, Memory have you made a new friend?" He chuckled as the wind blew at his skirt. His eyes trailed across the park to the sounds of giggling. His eyes caught the beautiful girl by the stream, laughing as her feet gently made ripples in the water. She was stunning and he wondered what he would say to her if he had the chance.

Fortunately, Memory seemed to look up and understand this. She gave the fox a "see you in a second." bark and she flapped her wings to take her of the bench and started running to the girl. "Memory wa.." He saw the sleeping girl and thought it might not be so good to shout and wake her up. Terisong ended up silently chasing behind the half flying half running Eaglewolf.
Aug 15, 2012 4:08 PM

May 2009
Iya heard flapping noises start to get louder and as her head turned her eyes grew wider as an animal hurled itself towards her at running speed. She was in a state of shock that she could not move out of the way.

Aug 15, 2012 4:26 PM

Apr 2008
Well, Terisong knew exactly what to say as Memory barrelled into the girl at full speed. "I'm so sorry!" The excited little Eaglewolf licked the girl's face and nuzzled her something fierce after leaping onto her and, even though the cub was only knee high, she had enough force to knock the girl into the stream. "Memory, what have you done? I'm really really sorry, she can get excited sometime!" The naughty animal looked back at him and he would have sworn on... whoever was really important that he couldn't remember that Memory winked at him. His blouse was ruffled and his skirt flapped about annoyingly in the breeze. Why would you wear these clothes? They aren't sturdy at all!
Aug 15, 2012 4:33 PM

May 2009
The full force of the pup's launch carried Iya into the stream. She now sat in less than knee deep water with the eaglewolf's slober all over her face. Laughing as she was bombarded with canine kisses. She could tell the voice of the owner was really sorry, she reached up to wipe the water from her eyes so she could see who it was.

Aug 15, 2012 4:38 PM

Apr 2008
Terisong was beside himself, even though she seemed to be laughing about it. Memory continue to be affectionate as the girl was attempting to get the water out of her eyes. "Memory, you have to let her up now." The eaglewolf cub decided to obey him and run out of the stream. Her tail wagging furiously. Terisong sighed as he held his hand out to the girl. "Please, the least I can do is help you up." He smiled sheepishly, Memory had really put him in a pickle.... he really had to give her a treat next time he had the chance.
Aug 15, 2012 4:41 PM

May 2009
As her fingers wiped away the droplets of water she looked up with her wide green eyes, and smiled, "You look like you're not from around here or at least not your pet that is." she took his hand as leverage and pulled her self to her feet. Water dripped from her stockings and dress.

Aug 15, 2012 4:49 PM

Apr 2008
"Was it the skirt that gave me away? From what I know, it was made in the mountains but I don't think I'm from here. Memory is from up north in the mountains. She's a naughty Eaglewolf!" Terisong pulled her up as she helped herself up as well. He couldn't help but look at those eyes, they were like jewels.

He found he was staring and he hastily apologised. "I'm sorry, umm, you are soaked is there anything I can do to he..." Suddenly Memory barrelled into his side, knocking him down into the stream himself. Hopefully the girl had let go of his hand or else he would drag her back into the water.
Aug 15, 2012 4:56 PM

May 2009
Iya chuckled, "Well your clothes certainly for one...! " she stopped mid sentence as his hand slipped out of hers and she realized he was falling. "! Hey are you okay?!"

Aug 15, 2012 5:13 PM

Apr 2008
He made a splash as Memory got her own back for him calling her naughty. The Eaglewolf dashed out of the stream and shook off to get dry, looking might proud of herself. Terisong couldn't help but laugh, looking at the wolf's beating wings and wagging tail. "I'll be fine, she's definitely a bad girl sometimes, but she so cute I'll forget in a few minutes." He looked around him and said. "Wow, this really is a nice feeling but you must be freezing with that breeze blowing."
Aug 15, 2012 5:24 PM

May 2009
"Hm?" she chuckles and then holds her arms out in a flexing motion with a smirk on her face. "Im sturdier than I look."

Aug 15, 2012 5:36 PM

Apr 2008
Terisong stood up, his skirt was probably ruined now. "Even then strongest of mountains can feel the weight of a breeze." Even though he knew he said the words, he had no idea where they came from. In fact he wasn't sure, what exactly he meant. "Umm... Can I do something to make up for Memory getting you soaked?" The eaglewolf barked when she heard her name mentioned.
Aug 15, 2012 5:40 PM

May 2009
"I don't have to bend to the wind." she countered. she put her finger to her lips in thought. Then pointed her finger to his face, "One cheese scone." the way she said it made it seem like a capital punishment.

Aug 15, 2012 5:45 PM

Apr 2008
Terisong looked at the finger then the face that pointed it and thought it would be a really bad idea if he asked what a scone was. He whistled to Memory and she was by his side... eventually. "A cheese scone it will be miss.... umm, what's your name miss? I'm Terisong." At least that's what he called himself, he didn't have a clue what he would normally call himself. Maybe he was a Scone, or... a Winston? Who knew?
Aug 15, 2012 5:49 PM

May 2009
Iya retreated her finger and placed her hands on her hips, "Iya, I work in the Sufeng's Market. Its a small place but my family had owned the store for a while now."

Aug 15, 2012 5:59 PM

Apr 2008
He nodded in understanding. "Nice to meet you Iya, I don't think I've been to the Sufeng's Market before, but if I do I'll remember to ask for you." Now to buy her the scone she asked in repayment. And to think of a way to pay for it too. He thought as hard as he could trying not to give anything away. "Is there a place you normally go for scones? Like a favourite... maker?" He was really struggling with this scone business.
Aug 15, 2012 6:08 PM

May 2009
Iya puts on her thinking face again, "Well, there is the bakery over on 32nd that makes really good ones... but thats pretty far from this side of the city."

Aug 15, 2012 6:12 PM

Apr 2008
Terisong shook his head. "It's only too far if you don't like their scones or you need to rush of to dry off!" He looked at Memory. "You ready to go girl?" She barked that she was okay, so Terisong motioned forward and started to walk towards 32nd... where ever that was. "Umm, which way is 32nd?" He decided to ask before he got lost again.
Aug 15, 2012 6:19 PM

May 2009
Iya waved goodbye to him as he left to go his way. She decided it would be best to head home to change...

Aug 15, 2012 6:26 PM

Apr 2008
He suddenly looked as she waved. "I will be sure to find you and give you your scones!" He smiled and waved back... And now he could promptly find a way to pay for them too. Today was going swimmingly indeed... but perhaps he could use the money to buy a new skirt... this one was most certainly ruined!
Aug 16, 2012 1:19 PM

Apr 2008
Terisong was sitting back now, on the same bench he had been before, now in loose trousers but the same blouse. He had earned enough for the Cheese scone and Trousers, the shopkeeper outright refused to sell him a skirt- not that Terisong was complaining- but he had to keep the blouse. Of course he still had the skirt, he would find out how to mend and clean it and then... maybe return it. He sat there again, waiting to see if Iya would come by today.

Memory growled as she tried to remove the makeshift T-shirt that said. "Fu yong Bakery." On it. "You have to keep it on for a little longer, at least till I get another shirt and then you can take it off." He tried to pet her reassuringly but she nipped at his hand, not happy about the situation.
Aug 17, 2012 12:40 AM

Aug 2012
Nanami wakes up and starts fishing whith waterbending. She is thinking about how to find a waterbending master in such a big city, and where could she find a place to live. Her fox is sitting next to her leg, looking tired.
Aug 18, 2012 3:33 AM

Aug 2012
Nanami hears someone talking about the Pro-Bending Arena. "Pro-bending Arena? Maybe I could find a water bending master there!" thinks Nanami. She goes away to find the arena.
Aug 18, 2012 11:45 AM
Jul 2012
Walks into park and starts to explore
Aug 18, 2012 11:49 AM

Jan 2012
Yumi started skipping down the path hoping that someone would come and give her a good time. This is really boring, i wonder if that girl there would help. Yumi walked up to the girl and tapped on her shoulder.

"Hey you are you a bender?"
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Aug 18, 2012 11:52 AM
Jul 2012
Yes I am, I'm a earth bender how about u .
Aug 18, 2012 11:54 AM

Jan 2012
Without replying Yumi jumped back. She lifted a block of earth and kicked it toward the girl.

"I am also an Earthbender."

She said putting her foot down, waiting for a counter attack.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Aug 18, 2012 11:57 AM
Jul 2012
Raysha instantly turns the block of earth into sand. then clay starts to shoot outa ground and trys to grab her
Aug 18, 2012 12:06 PM

Aug 2012
Nanami arrives. "Earthbenders..." she says to herself.
Aug 18, 2012 12:09 PM

Jan 2012
Yumi smiles and kicks the ground. The ground starts to lift, she pushes out her arms making the ground move above the girl. Jumping of Yumi drops her arms, letting the block fall on top of her.
Aug 18, 2012 12:15 PM
Jul 2012
She smiles and pushes her arms up then strengthens her stance then turns the stone into sand. she then starts punching her arms rapidly and blasts of sand start shooting at her.

(shit somethin came up have to go for 30-58 min really sorry I hope we can continue when I get back)
Aug 18, 2012 12:22 PM

Aug 2012
Nanami really likes watching the two earthbenders. Her fox is very afraid of them.
Aug 18, 2012 12:44 PM

Jan 2012
Yumi landed swiftly onto the ground and noticed that she turned it to sand again. She shot them toward yumi. Yumi kicked the ground and lifted her hands up forcing the ground to come up in front of her and blocked the sand bullets.
Aug 18, 2012 1:25 PM
Jul 2012
She then lifts her arms up and a stone hand comes outa ground and tries to grab yumi.

(back sorry about that)
Aug 18, 2012 5:15 PM

Jan 2012
"Tsk whats with the grabbing"

Yumi kicked the floor to her side and the ground shot up, breaking the hand with it. Yumi clenched her fist and pushed forward breaking the top half of the barrier she created and sending it flying toward the girl. Then a few seconds after spin kicked the bottom half and sent that flying the same direction.
Aug 18, 2012 5:20 PM
Jul 2012
She used her earth bending and disappeared into the ground then pops outa ground behind her and stomps the ground and the area around them turns to sand she then say i try to grab so I can win without hurting u to bad she then does a weird motion that kinda looks like tae chi and 2 sand whips come outa ground and one slashes diagnoly right and the other diagonally Left
Aug 18, 2012 5:28 PM

Jan 2012
Yumi smiles.

"You say your an earthbender, though you forgot the most basic of teachings."

In those short seconds, yumi spins with the sand not fighting against it, raising one hand, bringing up sand to block the whip that was attacking and her other shot use a blast of sand to hit the girl in the chest sending her, flying a few feet back, falling on her back.
Aug 18, 2012 5:33 PM
Jul 2012
She says "Owwww" as she slowly gets up after being knocked on her back then says " well I never had a real earth bender teacher I just learn from moles and by watching other people. so no idea what this basic mistake I made was, but u forgot about the other whip"

then watches as the second whip speeds toward her

(u only mentioned blocking one whip)
Aug 18, 2012 5:43 PM

Jan 2012
"Hmpf"

Yumi falls onto her knee as she gets hit by the second whip. She didn't get hurt much from the sand around her though it did hurt.

(Lol i was just thought that since you got hit you'd lose control of it, but ok i don't mind, gtting hit is fun too)
Aug 18, 2012 5:47 PM
Jul 2012
(well technically it was already heading toward u so woulda hit u as soon as u shot the sand blast I just said it like that so that it would be more fun and dramatic)
Aug 19, 2012 12:00 AM

Aug 2012
Nanami pets the fox, and starts mumbling:" Rock, sand, soil, brown..."
SiyuanAug 19, 2012 12:32 AM
Aug 19, 2012 12:27 AM

Aug 2012
Nanami goes back to the Pro-Bending Arena.
Aug 19, 2012 1:06 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha laughs on ground while paying attention to yumi movements and says I guess u forgot things to like be aware of ur surrounding
Aug 19, 2012 1:22 PM

Jan 2012
Yumi got up and looked at the girl laughing on the ground. She couldn't stand her laughing that she decided to leave toward the city square.

"I don't have time to mess around anymore, you bore me."

She said before she left.
Aug 19, 2012 1:26 PM
Jul 2012
Ok fine it was nice sparing with u
Aug 19, 2012 2:54 PM
Jul 2012
She then disappear into the ground and starts playing with her pet mole and then after awhile goes to market
MikuIzumiAug 22, 2012 2:32 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character creation

unohana - Aug 14, 2012

7 by akira1998 »»
Dec 11, 2012 4:41 PM

» Sufeng Market

unohana - Aug 16, 2012

31 by Siyuan »»
Aug 31, 2012 1:25 AM

» Pro-Bending Arena

unohana - Aug 16, 2012

30 by Siyuan »»
Aug 25, 2012 12:13 AM

» Republic City Square

unohana - Aug 14, 2012

1 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Aug 15, 2012 5:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.