Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 9, 2012 7:25 AM
Aug 2012
Correct me if I'm wrong but I couldn't help from wondering. I thought that all previous irregulars not only brought great change and chaos within the tower, but they also possess powers that made them extremely feared. Since Rachel is an irregular, do you think she has some sort of powerful ability that has been unrevealed so far? Or maybe she will gain the use of some sort of ability in future story arcs that makes her a threat? Any thoughts on this matter?
ArcanaTypeAug 9, 2012 11:03 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 6, 2012 2:09 PM
Feb 2012
Despite her being an irregular she wasn't a chosen one like Baam...and came through when he opened the door I think it was and not through her own power....or I think it was something along those lines so I'm doubting it.

She may gain some power on her way possibly but I personally think she'll remain just weak and end up getting saved later on.
Oct 13, 2012 8:23 PM
Aug 2012
If she ends up having anything, it would be super plot armour or something similar.
Dec 9, 2012 2:06 PM

Dec 2012
i guess she will later on developed her power. Remember she was also a best seed like koon as light bearer, and the only reason why i think she hasn't yet shown her abilities is because she's to concerned in keeping her charades. what a bitch! I hope koon would kill her already. aha3>.<
May 23, 2013 12:45 PM

Jul 2012
I didn't actually get the shit about Rachel and Baam coming to the tower. If Baam was the chosen in place of Rachel, doesn't that mean that he's a regular and the Gardian made an error ?

I think it would be an interesting plot if he actually ends up hating Zahard and wanting to kill him but figures out only Rachel can do so because he's just an usual regular. But there are too much things than somehow prove he's irregular, like the A rank pocket he has.
Sep 21, 2013 8:59 AM

Apr 2011
Piramyd said:
I didn't actually get the shit about Rachel and Baam coming to the tower. If Baam was the chosen in place of Rachel, doesn't that mean that he's a regular and the Gardian made an error ?

I think it would be an interesting plot if he actually ends up hating Zahard and wanting to kill him but figures out only Rachel can do so because he's just an usual regular. But there are too much things than somehow prove he's irregular, like the A rank pocket he has.

Baam was chosen, but he didn't enter tower with a call, instead he entered it by himself, which made him irregular.
Rachel is irregular as well, but she didn't enter tower by her will, so i have no idea how it will work out. She could still be weak, because she did nothing by herself except using everyone around. Or she still could develop some power. Or as you have seen, there are human experiments going on. Also it's still a question who is Rachel. How she found Baam and why it was only her who found him...
Mar 16, 2014 2:46 PM

Sep 2010
nope
Apr 26, 2015 12:01 AM

Apr 2014
Rachael caused Baam to open the door bc she wanted to see the stars and he wanted to chase after her. Hopefully Rachael dies soon bc I HATE HER
Jun 21, 2015 2:00 PM

Jan 2011
There clearly must be something about her.
Aug 9, 2015 4:01 AM

Dec 2013
Rachel wants to change the tower, it does not mean she needs special powers because she is an irregular among the irregulars. She will be the brains while Baam will be the brawn. And together (or separately, as Rachel and Baam are of different views) they will bring change to the tower.
Oct 16, 2015 5:30 AM

Mar 2015
If I will say she has a power it will be the power to lead and control strong people just as how she is doing and has never been betrayed..
Oct 16, 2015 5:35 AM

Mar 2015
Rachel wanting to change the tower will be for her owns selfishness because if not she could have taken baam along. The fact that she tried to kill baam shows that she despise all those choosen by the tower both regular and irregular and that's why she joined F.U.G
Apr 19, 2018 11:48 AM
Apr 2018
Rachel is a bitch that is her power.
Jun 7, 2020 11:25 PM
Jul 2018
ArcanaType said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I couldn't help from wondering. I thought that all previous irregulars not only brought great change and chaos within the tower, but they also possess powers that made them extremely feared. Since Rachel is an irregular, do you think she has some sort of powerful ability that has been unrevealed so far? Or maybe she will gain the use of some sort of ability in future story arcs that makes her a threat? Any thoughts on this matter?

Well... irregulars always did bring great change to the power.

Jahad and the 10 Great family leaders - Stability
Enryu - Change
Phantaminum - Revolution
Urek Mazino - Freedom/Liberty
etc...

Twenty fifth Bam, too, will definitely bring something when he reaches the top of the tower but what about Rachel? She's irregular too.

The catch is that all the irregulars who's entered was chosen by the tower to enter it... all except Rachel. The door of the tower opened for Bam but Rachel happened to enter with it with Bam. So Rachel probably doesn't have any special powers.
Jul 14, 2020 1:41 AM
Mar 2019
Rachel is sure irregular bt I don't think she has any power or something. If she had she wouldn't be so desperate. And well if she has anything that would be historical knowledge. She knew about Arlene Grace (bam's mom). She might have any kind of connection with her. And as for making chaos in the tower, she might make chaos. She is being used by f.u.g . f.u.g and khun meschenery Jahad are trying to make a chaos in tower. So they can use Rachel, an irregular to create chaos.
Spi_neJul 14, 2020 1:52 AM

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 8, 2020 2:03 AM
Jul 2020
i don't think she does, and even if she did she'd probably be too dumb to use them. in the second season, she tells the read-headed guide on the hell train that she knew she didn't deserve to be on the team of the fugs as she wanted to build a stronger team, by getting people to become her eyes if she lost hers, like how she destroyed the fast dude's legs when she was pretending to be disabled. all that talk and no action makes me think she's either too weak or just really scared to let her 'powers' out because they wouldn't compare to others' powers.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Petition

akio19 - Jan 24, 2019

0 by akio19 »»
Jan 24, 2019 6:08 PM

» Opinion on the Webtoon?

ToG25thBaam - Sep 25, 2018

2 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 29, 2018 8:45 AM

» Favorite Character poll

DuxAlbion - Sep 13, 2017

0 by DuxAlbion »»
Sep 13, 2017 8:33 AM

» Why isn't Tower of God in the database??

RageOfAsia - May 22, 2013

23 by h4ff »»
Aug 23, 2016 5:05 PM

» androssi zahards feelings for baam

erenger - Oct 16, 2015

4 by ironace »»
Oct 20, 2015 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.