Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 28, 2012 7:21 PM

Jun 2012
So I recently just finished Season 1 of this amazing series, but there are still a few things I'm a tad confused about.

For starters; did Hei kill Pi?
The scene where he catches her in the water after they've killed all those people in South Africa and then he grabs a hold of her neck, is kind of odd. And she makes some sort of comment to him about not being afraid, and then when Amber walks up to them, he's crying. This whole scene doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I guess if he did kill her, then his justification would be that he was trying to keep her safe from the dangerous life she lived. But at the same time if she were dead, then why did he search for her all that time? I also think she could just be making her payment, which I gathered was sleeping, but still...

And also; what happened to Yin?
In the end it's only her and Hei left of their group, but even then it's like he's attempting to continue his life without aknowleding her existence. All we see is her spector/shape floating above some water under a bridge. Granted, I haven't watched Season 2 yet, but I hope she doesn't get left behind : (

I figured other fans of this anime and other members of this club would be able to help me sort through all these mangked thoughts xD Thanks!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 19, 2012 12:14 PM

Oct 2011
I'm not quite sure about Pai, but be sure to watch the 4-episode Gaiden before watching Season 2, it explains what happened between the seasons so you don't get so confused in Season 2.
Dec 1, 2012 9:10 AM

Jun 2012
Yeah, I've been told that by a few people, so I know to do that for sure, so thanks for the heads up ^^

I actually bought Season 2 a few months ago, I've just never got around to watching it yet :(
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» You are contractor! How you pay?

Mochocky - Nov 14, 2013

3 by Itzmespooky »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:34 PM

» Fav Characters

xXxMati-chanxXx - Oct 23, 2010

14 by Fubuki_sama »»
Aug 12, 2017 6:31 AM

» If u wer a contractor, what skill would u have? ( 1 2 )

Masuku - Jun 10, 2009

68 by Mochocky »»
Nov 14, 2013 2:52 PM

Poll: » "She has a strong sense of justice..."

NonSequitur904 - Aug 30, 2007

24 by theDeva »»
Jul 7, 2011 10:43 PM

» Something I noticed

Thousandmiles - Jun 24, 2010

2 by KingDeadKira »»
Sep 2, 2010 11:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.