Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Oct 15, 2008 12:50 PM

Aug 2007
<<note: The gun that is used by the boy leaves no scar, it only hurts like hell, and if somebody gets hit by it, that person losts their forsaken powers for 10 mins or so>>

Kiku tried to stand up, but she couldn't. She looked up to Hana. 'My name is Kiku...' She put her hand onto her chest, where she was shot. She realized she was not bleeding. 'Why... am I not bleeding?'

The boys voice echoed in the air. 'I shot you with a special bullet. It neutralizes the abilities of the forsakens.'
Oct 15, 2008 6:43 PM

Mar 2008
Hana reached down and helped Kiku get up cause she looked like she was having trouble. " Are you ok? Oh, I am Hana by the way." She said as she supported Kiku. " Are you hurt?"
Oct 16, 2008 6:43 AM

Aug 2007
'Thank you...' Kiku hardly stood up with the support of Hana. 'Hurt? I think I'm not... But I feel strange.'
Oct 16, 2008 7:24 AM

Mar 2008
"Are you a forsaken too?" Hana asked as she sat Kiku down and turned into a white tiger. Climb on Kiku. I'll carry you." Hana told Kiku.
Oct 16, 2008 8:54 AM

Aug 2007
'Wow, is that your power? Amazing!' Kiku climbed onto Hana's back. 'Thank you. Oh, and I'm a forsaken... I think... I don't know what's my power though.'
Oct 16, 2008 11:05 AM

Mar 2008
"Oh.....thats a shame you don't know but I guess you can come with me. I guess it will be ok with Tenshi. That way that guy can't get you." Hana said as she picked up speed. " Hold on tight." Hana ran to the Lost hideout.
VampricScarOct 19, 2008 11:07 AM
Oct 19, 2008 6:50 PM

Aug 2007
"Ah damn... that didn't knock him out? How is that possible? I used enough force to knock out a horse," Yuuji said with a sigh.
Oct 19, 2008 9:18 PM

Jan 2008
"I thought you were some sort of badass, Yuuji?" I said, resting my head on my hand. I'm in no rush myself but this would be so much easier if Eiko ust let us kill him.

I noticed one of the remaining forsaken stumbling towards us and leaning against the wall to keep her balance. I didn't know why she was doing this until I saw her face... she was blind. How she managed to make it this far was beyond me but I guess something snapped inside me and I decided to help her, hanging around the princess here must be making me soft. Before I could do anything though she grabbed the scarf around my neck and she whispered something in my ear, "Outside..." was the only word I could make out but I'm pretty I got what she was getting at. "Alice..." I said cracking my knuckles, "On three?" Alice asked and I nodded. "On three" meant "On one" actually.

"... One!" I yelled and Alice leaped forward, planting a foot on my hand and I tossed her forward. She did a half-flip and collided directly into the man blocking our path with her back causing him to fall back. "Alright,move it or lose it!" I yelled to Eiko and the others and motioned towards the door. "You wouldn't hurt me... would you mister?" Alice asked sweetly as she sat on Eric's chest, the fact that she looks so childish kinda just adds to how creepy she really is. "We'll just leave this to you Yuuji-tan." I said as we all rushed towards the exit in front of us.
Oct 19, 2008 9:56 PM

Aug 2007
"Yuuji-tan?!?" he said as his eye twitched. 'That's the last straw,' he though as he began to crack up. He broke off a metal pipe that was connected to wall and bent it into a U-shape. he walked over to the downed Eric and impaled the pipe into the ground, pinning Eric to the ground, "You're lucky that I was told not to kill you..." he said with a glare, "I usually don't take orders, but I guess I'll have to let it go since it was Hime-sama. Oh, I'm the only strong one here, but we are all very very dangerous people," He got up and brushed himself off, "Be a good boy and rot in here like we did and if you manage to get out of here, just hope you don't bump into me when Hime-sama isn't around. I can't promise that you will walk away unharmed or even alive," he added as he forced the large metal doors closed and crushed the handles together.

"Now then... should I follow them or go my own way?" he said as he caught up to the group. He glanced at Kiri who happened to meet his eyes, "I never said I was a badass... nor did I ever deny it. I was just told not to kill him and that's all. I would've killed him if Hime-sama didn't say anything," he said as he walked further ahead. He was in the very front and all you could see was his silver hair and orange jumpsuit.
SnowmanGrimmOct 19, 2008 10:03 PM
Oct 19, 2008 11:51 PM

Jan 2008
Once we got outside I stretched out my arms as I tried to determine where we were, its obvious were in the middle of the freaking city so were in for a long haul no matter which direction we head in. I looked around a the city and we were pretty freakin' high up... hey hold it, we went up... then down... then down again... then up... so how he hell did we get so high up?! Best no think too hard about it... but I gotta admit even the city which kills our kind was a sigh to behold. But what surprised me the most was not what was in front of us, but what was above us. The sun. This was the first time I've ever seen it... I was in awe at first, but the I realized it'll be harder to get around with that damned fire ball in the sky. Sure its beautiful but we don't have time to take in the scenery, besides judging from how the sky looks the sun will only be visible for maybe 3 or 4 more hours.

"I can see..." the blind girl said as she got too her feet, "I... can see it,". You mean something other than the back of your eyelids. Keeping my sarcastic remarks to myself I suddenly saw a huge black smog heading towards us from the distance... wait a sec... oh you gotta be kidding me... that "smog" is a flock of crows. The distinct caw of the birds surrounded us as they perched themselves on the buildings around us one landing on Alice's head. Greaaaaat... ok new rule, "Don't do anything that'll get us spotted from more than 2 miles away".
Oct 20, 2008 1:41 AM

Jun 2008
Eric laying on the back move hand up and hit ,with Yuuji's strenght, ground. "You are really strong." Ground cracked and he was able to easly move away pimp. "Who said I want stop you." He get up. "I just want to aware you. Before I get here, there was nice group of cops. Now there is noone..." Eric looked his book. "Ehh..." He walked to everyone. "Don't hit me, or something. Who ever said I want to fight, or stop you???"
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
Oct 22, 2008 2:58 PM

Jan 2008
"Sorry 'bout that then, circumstantial reflex" I apologized to the man on behalf of our group as I turned to the door and tied my best too look like I cared. Then peered over the railing behind me and saw what looked like an army below us and men swarming into the building. "Whoa!" I yelled as I fell back just in time to avoid a rifle round, "so much for keeping a low profile..." I said, scratching the back of my head. I got too one knee and pulled back my left hand, ready to strike, and told everyone to brace themselves. "If we bring down this section of the building around us then we should be able to lose them in the commotion" Alice explained as if reading my mind. "I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. Dust thou art, and unto dust thou shalt return. Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust." I chanted as I struck my palm into the hard concrete beneath my feet as cleanly cut chunks of the building began to fall off and crash into the streets below.
Oct 22, 2008 5:12 PM

Aug 2007
"Warn us a litt-" Yuuji started to say as he felt the ground shift. He wasn't moving, but everyone around him was. He noticed that the part of the building he was standing on was falling to the ground, "Oh shit!" he yelled as it plummeted down to the ground, "I guess I'll meet up with you later!" he called out to Kiri and the group as he kicked off the sliced concrete before it hit the ground. From up above you could see the people not hit by the falling pieces of the building engage him in combat. One shot tranquilizers at him but he just threw them away after contact and smashed his fist into the closest group by him. Others used stun sticks and guns on him but he shrugged that off and stole one from a guard and just plowed through the group.

Oct 27, 2008 10:00 AM

Mar 2008
Hana took Kiku to the Lost. Then she changed back. " Ok..... you can be safe here. "
Oct 28, 2008 11:16 AM

Aug 2007
'Thank you lady!' Kiku sat down to a sofa. 'What will Tenshi-san and the others do to that kid?'

---------------------

'Damn, I didn't expect them to appear!' The boy's voice could be heard in an alleyway. He appeared again a few moments later. 'This wasn't in the plan!'
Nov 4, 2008 9:48 AM

Jun 2008
Eric using Yuuji's straight started to throe parts of building into guards, parts were big enough to easily break bones in contact. "I stopped count when she jumped on me, this power can disappear in any second." He though to himself. Without stopping his action, he asked everyone "Are you all right, or maybe someone need a little help?".
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
Nov 6, 2008 7:51 PM

Aug 2007
Yuuji intercepted all the chunks of building that was thrown, while still fighting the guards. When he was sure that he was in the clear he turned to Eric, "Stay out of my fight dammit! I don't need any help!" he roared with bloodthirsty eyes as he turned back and started to fight the guards again, breaking their limbs one after another..
Nov 16, 2008 8:51 AM

Mar 2008
" Your welcome. I'm not really sure cause I don't know them that well." Hana told her.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Forsaken Character Spread Sheet

Spartacus - Oct 1, 2008

21 by Stilty »»
Oct 10, 2008 6:12 PM

Sticky: » The Forsaken Dictionary

SnowmanGrimm - Oct 1, 2008

6 by SnowmanGrimm »»
Oct 5, 2008 11:40 AM

» The Forsaken Discussion Board

0 by SnowmanGrimm »»
Oct 1, 2008 7:48 PM

» Omake Thread

4 by SnowmanGrimm »»
Oct 1, 2008 7:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.