Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 27, 2012 9:01 AM
May 2012
Im pretty new here so let me know if i do something wrong. Anyway i want a show that is like Zero no Tsukaima, i dont care about a femalel being dominant over the male but i want an action show with open romance were the romance drives them to fight and i tried shakugan no shama but it didnt seem like enoguh romance i didnt really get too far into it but also if there is another ending to ZnT like a novel ending could you send it to me because i feel as if the ending was cut short without showing what happned
May 27, 2012 9:14 AM
May 2012
maybe this will help

busou renkin - one day kazuki saves a girl from an attacking monster but kills him in the process. i recommend this..

other recommendations - kaze no stigma, blood+, full metal panic, rosario + vampire, fate/stay night.

maybe you can also try gosick but it is more on mystery that action.
May 27, 2012 9:15 AM
May 2012
-konachan said:
maybe this will help

busou renkin - one day kazuki saves a girl from an attacking monster but kills him in the process. i recommend this..

other recommendations - kaze no stigma, blood+, full metal panic, rosario + vampire, fate/stay night.

maybe you can also try gosick but it is more on mystery that action.
yea.. gosick's ending was too touching :')
May 27, 2012 10:29 AM

Dec 2011
Good thing you Shakugan no Shana while your at it, it's pretty bad and horrible i mean the main characters a huge pussy :/ Just my personal opinion though.

I think you should try Kaze no Stigma like the person guiltygeass recommended.
"Neither devil nor death. I am just murder."
May 27, 2012 11:19 AM
May 2012
WhySoMadDoe said:
Good thing you Shakugan no Shana while your at it, it's pretty bad and horrible i mean the main characters a huge pussy :/ Just my personal opinion though.

I think you should try Kaze no Stigma like the person guiltygeass recommended.

i watched kaze no stigma i liked it but im looking for shows with more romance and for it to be open, and off the begining there isnt much but it grows but lots of action too if you could recomend me some of that :p
May 27, 2012 2:56 PM

Feb 2012
How about:
Elemental Gelade
Dragon Crisis!
Although they aren't my favourite anime they seem to be the ones closest to what your asking for without me putting in any of the ones that have already been said.
May 27, 2012 5:59 PM

Jul 2010
i second phantom;requiem for the phantom, great show! though it has a much more serious tone than ZnT.

More topics from this board

» Hyouka alike protagonist containing shows?

AlwaysBiggerFish - 18 minutes ago

0 by AlwaysBiggerFish »»
18 minutes ago

» Short Series Recs (12-26 eps).

pludel2 - 8 hours ago

4 by M2zC »»
1 hour ago

» Romance Manga/Anime with chubby female love interest

Jhida - May 20, 2015

9 by JadaH23 »»
1 hour ago

» Looking for harem + ecchi + adventure

aizen_sosuke3162 - 12 hours ago

2 by Longnines »»
6 hours ago

» Looking for trash anime

Ashik01 - May 8

9 by tmoverbeck »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.