Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 18, 2012 8:44 AM

May 2011
[ image will be here soon ]

With the strong smell of paint in the air, the storeroom was filled with art materials from
paints, brushes, drama club props to large canvasses. The room was just recently assigned
to Team Armaghedon to serve as their home base. The place was messy, smelly and
definitely not a place to spend the night in. This was, of course, because there was no
art club nor drama club to use the stored materials.

Must stop procrastination...later...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 18, 2012 10:15 AM

Jun 2011
Nevlaska "Nev" Nonova

Nev entered the room.She had a pocky stick in the corner of her mouth,her military major cap on,a leather coat on top of her red tank-top and skirt,and a mop on her shoulder.

"OK.Let's do this!" she grinned at her fellow teammates.
AngelicXIMay 18, 2012 10:55 AM
May 18, 2012 10:53 AM
Apr 2010
Eun Sul Hwa

Sul Hwa peeked inside the room and slowly entered inside. She thought to herself This place is a mess... I guess it's best to start as soon as possible.

With a broom in hand, she turned to her mentor and nodded in agreement.
May 18, 2012 10:57 AM

Jun 2011
Nevlaska "Nev" Nonova

Nevlaska smiled at Sul Hwa.Looking around the room,at the art supplies spread all over the place,an idea crossed her mind."I wonder if the paint is still good.We could use it to pretty this place up." she said,munching on her pocky stick.
May 18, 2012 11:56 AM

Apr 2012
Ancer Kurone

Ancer walked into the room with the rest of her team, this would be fun. She hadn't had much intereaction with others, she didn't quite know what to say to them. Ancer was a bit of a shy girl around others after all, but she liked being around people nonetheless.

She walked to the corner and started sweaping, not knowing what to say to the others.
May 18, 2012 12:11 PM

Jun 2011
Nevlaska "Nev" Nonova

"Kurone-chan!" Nev called out for the girl with white hair."We have to first carry everything in the room out,then start cleaning heavily." she said,walking up to the girl."And if by chance you people know how to paint,we can try do a pretty landscape on the walls." she added,smiling.
May 18, 2012 12:38 PM

Apr 2012
Ancer Kurone

Ancer dropped her brush, she had done something wrong again, hadn't she. She only wanted to work here to learn more about her father, and possibly herself. Ancer wasn't sure what to do, was the teacher mad at her for making a mistake? No, it didn't seem like she was, with her delicate voice she said "S-s-sorry teacher.......I suppose...I can paint a little..."

Ancer knew how to paint quite well in fact, it was one of her hobbies, though she had never done anything as big as a room before.
May 18, 2012 12:53 PM

Jun 2011
Nevlaska "Nev" Nonova

Nev had to use a great ammount of strength to not burst into laughter."You do not have to apologize.You didn't do anything wrong;plus,apologizes are a sign of weakness.So don't be so scared,mkay?" she asked,chuckling lightly."You can paint?That's a big relief!" she added,clapping.
May 18, 2012 1:14 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika Mikawa
Fumika walked silently into the storeroom.
"Been a long time hasn't it?" Kanaka asked.
"Yea... it has..." Fumika said examining all the old canvas's. Some of them had the paintings of previous students, some of which Fumika recognized. She saw the drama props. She remembered all the plays that they did before the separation.
"Very long time..." she muttered as she wandered to the source of the voices in another part of the storage room.
"New mentors reporting for duty!" Kanaka said with a happy tone.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

May 18, 2012 1:18 PM

Jun 2011
Nevlaska "Nev" Nonova

Nev heard a voice greeting cheerfully.It was impossible to not recognize it."Mika-chan!Kanaka!" Nev greeted back,breaking the remnants of the pocky stick left in her mouth in the process.
May 18, 2012 1:22 PM

Feb 2011
Nagako Aisu

Nagako had no interest in painting nor much of any of them instead she was reading a book but since the headmaster had told her to join in this team Nagako had no choice but to agree.He had also told her to at least try to get along with her team member so she gave them a half hearted wave without looking up.
FockfearMay 18, 2012 1:55 PM
May 18, 2012 2:05 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika Mikawa
Fumika didn't know what to say for a moment. "Ah... Nev?" she asked blinking her eyes.
"Hey it's Nev!" Kanaka said happily. "Long time no see!"
"How long has it been? 10 years?" Fumika asked looking around the dusty old room
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

May 18, 2012 2:15 PM

Jun 2011
Nevlaska "Nev" Nonova

Nev scratched the back of her head."Nine years,eight months and six days." she said. "The Head said he'll make me a surprise,but I had no idea my surprise will be a Mika in bones and flesh." she grinned,getting out another pocky from her pockets.
"Anyway people,let's get those things out and start cleaning the place!" Nev added,putting the mop to rest against a wall.
May 18, 2012 2:18 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika Mikawa
"I'm afraid I don't understand." Fumika said. "In bones and flesh?"
"You don't need to be so precise you know!" Kanaka said.
"The Head promised you something too didn't he?" Fumika replied.
Even Death has a heart

May 18, 2012 2:26 PM

Jun 2011
Nevlaska "Nev" Nonova

"Bones and flesh is an expression.A promise?" Nev said and asked at the same time,as she lifted a pile of five boxes from the ground.Carrying them outside and returning,she scratched the back of her head.Putting down her military cap and leather jacket in a hang on the wall,she lifted another pile of boxes with no effort."No.The only thing he said was "We need you,and you need us." . It was enough to make me hop in this boat." she said,before carrying the pile outside the room.
May 18, 2012 2:50 PM

Apr 2012
Ancer Kurone

Ancer was busy carrying the boxes and asorted items out of the storage room. She was working rather diligently although she had thoughts of home in her mind. Home~ Father~ I wonder when I'll get to see them again. She wasn't the person that you'd expect to have a secret of her own as big as this, but she did her best to keep it just between her mother and her. Ancer started to hum a bit as she worked, her beautifull voice eminating around the room. It was an old song, one her mother and father taught her long ago, it had words to it, but she liked to hum the tune. Ancer wasn't very confident in her singing voice around others, but in truth it was beautifull.

She remembered the lyrics, but what could they mean. It was as if they had some hidden meaning that it ment for her to understand. Well, for the time being she focused on working, still humming the tune in her beautiful voice.
May 18, 2012 2:55 PM

Feb 2011
Nagako Aisu

Nagako was still reading the book but she stop to listen to that voice.Putting the book partway down she saw one of the girl singing.It was one of the most beautiful thing she has ever heard.
May 18, 2012 8:55 PM
Apr 2010
Eun Sul Hwa

The place was still to messy to start sweepng so Sul Hwa placed her broom against the wall and rolled up her sleeves. She helped her other teammates in carrying the stuff out of the room. In the process of doing so, she heard her teammate humming a beautiful tune. "How wonderful," thought Sul Hwa. She wanted to ask about the song's title or if it has lyrcs but she might cause trouble so kept her questions for later when they're done cleaning.
May 18, 2012 9:15 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika Mikawa
Fumika hauled some of the canvas's and uncovered them to see if some were worth keeping to hang up on the walls to make the place look nice.
"Hmm some of these look nice..." she said sifting through them until she found one that met her interest. While she was doing this, she let Kanaka roam free for a while. She knew Kanaka wouldn't cause much trouble despite how curious she is.
"Fumi...." Fumika muttered at the one painting. It was a painting of a young girl staring at the viewer, but half of her had grey hair and amber eyes and the other had black hair and black eyes. It was an obvious mirror to Fumi and Mika.
"Ohh! This is cool" Kanaka said as she inspected the drama equipment.
"Keep it down Kanaka" Fumika said.
Even Death has a heart

May 18, 2012 10:10 PM

Apr 2012
Ancer Kurone

Ancer continued her humming, constanly thinking about the lyrics and what they ment. Picking up the stuff in the storeroom was a bit hard, but not to challenging. Hopefully she would get enough money soon to be able to use the association's computers. Ancer was hoping that they would contain some data about her father.
May 18, 2012 10:27 PM
Apr 2010
Eun Sul Hwa

Sul Hwa placed the stuff she carried carefully on the floor, just to make sure the usable things won't break or just go to waste. When she stood up and looked inside the room she sighed quietly and wondered if will she ever be able to become close to the others. She walked towards the white haired girl, who looks like something is bothering her, and placed her hand on the white haired girl's left shoulder and smiled gently trying to ease her mind. Personally, she didn't think it did something good to her, instead, maybe she thinks Sul Hwa is weird.
ZwygMay 18, 2012 10:46 PM
May 19, 2012 12:32 AM

Apr 2012
Ancer Kurone

As she was cleaning up Ancer suddenly felt a hand on her soulder, it really supprised her and she dropped the box that she was carrying. Luckily it didn't seem like anything breakable was inside, as the box opened when it was dropped.

Ancer backed away from everyone "I....I..I'm sorry..."
May 19, 2012 5:48 AM

Feb 2011
Nagako Aisu

Shaking her head at the how easy the silver hair girl got frightened.Nagako sigh to herself close the book and put it down and slowly walk over to the girl.When they were face to face Nagako stood there and gave her a full minute stare then gently patted her head "Just...make sure you don't drop anything else ok?" giving her a warm smile.
May 19, 2012 7:19 AM
Apr 2010
Eun Sul Hwa

She did not expect her teammate's reaction. She bowed repeatedly and apologetically, and reached for her pocket and took out her pen and paper, and wrote the words, I'm really sorry (>.<). Would you mind if I ask for your name? and presented it to her with a slightly worried expression on her face..
May 19, 2012 8:09 AM

Jun 2011
Nevlaska "Nev" Nonova

Nev was lost in her thoughts,pretty much just carrying stuff around as the others were interacting with eachother.

"They are getting along well." a voice ringed trough her mind.
"I'm glad you think so." she responded the voice,carrying the last pile of boxes outside.

Moving to the paintings,she stopped to admire few of them.At the sight of one,her eyes slightly widened,and tears formed in her eyes;the painting shown her and Raine,her best friend.She remembered well painting Raine,and how the white-haired silly wanted to paint her too,so they will "always be by eachother's side" .
May 19, 2012 8:41 AM

Jul 2011
Fumika Mikawa

Fumika had some blank canvas's on hand along with some tasteless paintings that another team might use. Kanaka was following behind her. She noticed Nev crying.
"Is there something wrong Nev?" she asked with concern. Even though she was still rather emotionless, she's kind of grown out of her shell over the past few years.
Even Death has a heart

May 19, 2012 8:49 AM

Jun 2011
Nevlaska "Nev" Nonova

"Is there something wrong Nev?" Fumika asked from behind her.
Nev slightly shook her head,and pointed the painting with her right index."I just happened to be slapped by old memories." she explained,laughing humorlessly.
May 19, 2012 9:01 AM

Jul 2011
Fumika Mikawa

Fumika simply nodded. "It happens to all of us" she said pointing at the painting that was mention earlier.
"Speaking of which... did you know that Fumi got married?" Kanaka asked Nev.
"Married?" Fumika said startled. "You didn't tell me that..."
"Oh, haha, I forgot." Kanaka replied nervously.
Even Death has a heart

May 19, 2012 9:50 AM

Feb 2011
Nagako Aisu

"Well look like they are getting along nicely" said Nagako, watching the exchange between the two mentors "Come on let finish cleaning this up" picking up the thing that had drop out earlyer.
May 19, 2012 9:54 AM

Jun 2011
Nevlaska "Nev" Nonova

Nev nodded to Mika,and chuckled at Kanaka's words.One of the students,Nagako,suggested they finish carrying out the stuff.

"I'll keep this painting for this room,but for now,let's take them all outside and start cleaning the room." she spoke,as she started to carry out the last things left in the room.
May 19, 2012 10:05 AM

Apr 2012
Ancer Kurone

Ancer didn't know what to do, she was embaresed that she had already made a mistake. How could she fix it though, Ancer surmised that she would have to work even harder to.

The girl that put her hand on Ancer's soulder held up a note "No... it's my fault for getting scared so easily. M..my name? It's Ancer...."

Ancer looked away because she was embarased that someone would ask her her name. Her gaze rested on the box that she dropped. What was that? Something shimered in the box. Could it be?
May 19, 2012 11:20 AM

Feb 2011
Nagako Aisu

Nagako was busy cleaning up the floor when she came across something that caught her eye.Somthing in the box Ancer had drop was really bright "What this?" looking inside the box.
May 19, 2012 12:42 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika Mikawa

Fumika carried the last of the unwanted canvas's and paintings. Kanaka wandered around curiously.
"We should really take out these props" Kanaka said.
Fumika agreed as she started moving the drama props outside. From tree costumes, to prop knives and swords.
Even Death has a heart

May 19, 2012 1:56 PM

Feb 2011
Nagako Aisu

"Fumika-sensei I found somthing you should look at" tossing her a small 6 inches cylinder with strange marking on it side."There more inside this box too" showing her the box with the bottem was filled with more of the same thing.
May 19, 2012 3:19 PM

Apr 2012
Ancer Kurone

It couldn't be. No she was sure it wasn't the same. It had to be a different one. There were multiple existing in the same world? How could it exist.... That wasn't important right now, what was important was that she couldn't let it be opened. Ancer knew her team consisted of mostly reliable people, but she still couldn't let them know.

"Umm...um Don't open that. It's not something safe...."
May 19, 2012 4:34 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika Mikawa

"What is that?" Fumika asked picking up some props. Kanaka had a cloak cast over her.
"Do you know what it is?" Kanaka asked as they further examined the cylinder.
Even Death has a heart

May 19, 2012 6:45 PM

Feb 2011
Nagako Aisu

Nagako turn to Ancer "Ancer" Nagako said slowly "What is not safe?"
May 19, 2012 6:53 PM

Apr 2012
Ancer Kurone

"Ohhh.... what do I do now, mum told me never to let anyone know what was inside of those.... Ohhhh I don't know what to say...." Ancer thought.

It was a good thing that there was only one of them. If Ancer had to deal with multiple ones she wasn't sure if she could handle it. That was the only one in the room, her magus training had honed her sences to be able to sence things like this. Things with great magical aura. "Ohhh.... because there's something.....inside...."
May 19, 2012 6:55 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika Mikawa

"Inside?" Kanaka asked getting as close as her staff incarnation could get. "What could be inside that is dangerous?" she asked.
Fumika was quietly moving some more props outside. Some of the costumes she played around with, mainly because they were quite interesting to experiment with.
Even Death has a heart

May 19, 2012 6:57 PM

Jun 2011
Nevlaska "Nev" Nonova

Nev looked suspiciously at the object.She was familiar with Dark Arts and general magic,but this was unknown to her.Thus,it didn't belonged to Ezoteria.However,she felt like Ancer knew more than she shown.
"Ms. Kurone,if you know something,you should tell us.Trust is the key of a successful team." she said.
May 19, 2012 8:10 PM

Apr 2012
Ancer Kurone

"Ohhhh... what do I do? Mum told me never to tell anyone about it.... Ohhhhh... it's dangerous for anyone to know about it..... Thought Ancer

Ancer was nervous, she didn't know what to say. She talked in her own sweet voice, showing her senserity through it "Ohhhhh.... it's something dangerous... I can't tell you what.... but it is something that no one should know about......"

She couldn't let anyone know about it. Both as fufilling the promise to her mother, and to protect her teammates. If they knew then it wouldn't end well for anyone.
May 19, 2012 9:28 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika Mikawa

"Aww c'mon tell us!" Kanaka insisted waving around.
"Don't be so persistent in getting what you want Kanaka" Fumika cautioned taking her postal messenger hat off and trying a feathered hat from the pile of costumes.
"Besides, there must be a legitimate reason why she doesn't want to tell us" she said putting her hat back on and carrying a chunk of the costumes out.
Even Death has a heart

May 20, 2012 1:43 AM
Apr 2010
Eun Sul Hwa

"Ancer... That's nice," Sul Hwa thought to herself.

Her other teammate who was busy cleaning found something inside the box that was dropped on the floor. She called our mentor and said it was something she should look at. There are more of it inside the box that was mentioned earlier. Ancer insisted that it is something 'dangerous' so it shouldn't be opened.

She wrote on her handy notebook "Why not?" and raised it so that Ancer can read it and hoped that she might be able to answer her question truthfully.
May 20, 2012 11:05 AM

Feb 2011
Nagako Aisu

"Forget it if she dosen't want to then let not pry anymore" Nagako said.Nagako was one to not talk about the past so she could feel about where Ancer was coming from.Maybe in time she would tell them but not now."For now let get a broom and dust out these dust"
May 20, 2012 1:37 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika Mikawa

"C'mon Kanaka, help me carry these costumes out" Fumika said pulling a cloak over Kanaka.
"Aww okay..." Kanaka pouted as she followed Fumika. Fumika was carrying a large box filled with old art and drama club scripts, sketches, and photos.
Even Death has a heart

May 20, 2012 7:06 PM
Apr 2010
Eun Sul Hwa

She returned her notebook and pen inside her pocket and grabbed the broom she brought which was leaning against the wall. Might as well take her advice, we're here to clean after all. I still wonder why though. She started sweeping the dusty floors of the room.
May 20, 2012 7:45 PM

Apr 2012
Ancer Kurone

Ancer slowly and timidly walked up to the teacher and grabbed the cilinder. She took a ribbon out of her pocket and mumled something while tying the ribbon around it. It was an old language, not one that many now understood. As she was tying the ribbon, a slight magic circle appeared in her hands, encirling the cilender. Barely visible, yet still present.

She had now finished with tying the ribbon and was satisfied that it had done it's job, she put it in her pocket to dispose of it later, in a more refined manner.
May 20, 2012 7:51 PM

Jun 2011
Nevlaska "Nev" Nonova

Nevlaska rolled her eyes,and sighed.She clapped her hands,to get everyone's attention."We will clean the walls,floor,and then the windows.We decide on what to paint on the walls afterwards,alright?" she said,getting the mop she brought in a hand.
May 20, 2012 8:25 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika Mikawa

"Yup!" Kanaka said with a happy expression. "So what do you guys want to paint on the wall? she asked
Fumika was opening a window to let some air in. The room was pretty dusty after the 10 years it's been left deserted. "We should paint it a simple color..." she said silently leaning against the window and sticking her head out to watch the deserted courtyard below.
Even Death has a heart

May 20, 2012 8:48 PM
Apr 2010
Eun Sul Hwa

Sul Hwa was deep in thought, thinking about the things she might probably be doing after cleaning the storeroom and sometimes she thinks about the twins who cared for her, are they doing fine or are they still being chased by the mad people who only wants them for their abilities then sighed. Her attention was caught by their mentor who clapped her hands and said, "We will clean the walls,floor,and then the windows.We decide on what to paint on the walls afterwards,alright?"

walls, floors then windows.. paint... Wait, paint? I don't know abut that, I'm not very creative maybe I can help with cleaning for now...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» [Team Oblivion House] Old Faculty Office ( 1 2 )

D-Fifth - May 20, 2012

50 by Inori_Mizuki »»
Jun 11, 2012 10:42 PM

Sticky: » Enrollment Forms

khrymson - Feb 8, 2012

18 by rika713 »»
Jun 9, 2012 10:46 AM

» [Team Invictus House] Security Room

D-Fifth - May 29, 2012

20 by Light_Azreal »»
Jun 4, 2012 11:17 PM

» [Team Telos House] Greenhouse

D-Fifth - May 22, 2012

24 by Shifo-Chan »»
May 30, 2012 6:32 PM

Sticky: » The Bulletin Board

D-Fifth - Jun 12, 2011

5 by D-Fifth »»
May 29, 2012 6:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.