Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 17, 2012 3:28 PM
Nov 2010
The school like most schools is average looking and doesn't appear to be anything special. However, within it's hall reside some of the most dangerous and unique individuals. With ability that range from shrinking to blowing things up. The government doesn't trust these kids so as soon as there abilities are discovered no matter their age they are sent to Moon of infinity high, which is located in a weather controlled bubble of sorts in an unknown location.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 17, 2012 3:32 PM
Nov 2010
Tony woke up after a bus ride that seemed to take forever, especially since he couldn't see through the pitch black windows.
May 17, 2012 3:34 PM
Nov 2010
He looked around at the others on the bus and let out a sigh.
"This school looks like it's going to be boring." he said aloud.
May 17, 2012 3:41 PM
Nov 2010
The girl that sat across from him looked at him as if sizing him up. However, Tony paid no attention to her and instead focused on the girl the seat in front of her. She had caught his attention the moment he had gotten on the bus. It wasn't her looks for they were average, instead it was the way she carried herself it was if she were a child the way she never made eye contact or any sound.
freak32May 17, 2012 10:07 PM
May 17, 2012 3:49 PM
Nov 2010
Finally the bus came to a stop and Tony couldn't help, but yawn. Again he had gained the attention of the girl across from him only this time she was smiling. However, it didn't last long and again she looked like she was ready to pick a fight.

(Don't interact with weirdo.) mental note.

"It's not polite to judge people that way" said a guy and a girl at the same time from next to him.
freak32Feb 12, 2013 6:41 PM
May 17, 2012 3:53 PM
Nov 2010
These two couldn't be more then ten years old.

"What?" asked Tony.

"We read your mind," said the boy.
"And what you thought wasn't very nice." finished the girl.

(Mental note stop making mental notes around these two.)
May 17, 2012 10:15 PM
Nov 2010
Tony quickly got off the bus nearly blinding himself in the process.
"It's morning, but we left at 8 PM last night." said Tony

"Well I guess we changed time zones and drove through the night." said the quiet girl.

"So it does speak." said Tony.

"The name is Jessie not it." she said.
May 17, 2012 10:25 PM
Nov 2010
"I'll keep that in mind, but if we don't get going Jessie we're going to be left behind." said Tony.

"Then we had better hurry." said Jessie as she ran to catch up.

Tony, however; was in no hurry to get inside. Instead he just stood there starring at the building. Until he realized he was drawing on his abilities, immediately he stopped. However, he was to late already he felt dizzy and weak. As soon as the dizziness passed he looked all over his arms and legs till he spotted a purple speck the size of a quarter.
May 17, 2012 10:31 PM
Nov 2010
"So your abilities uses your life as their energy source." said the girl that had sat across from him on the bus.

"I thought you were with the group." said Tony.

"My name is Amber and I got lost after I went to the bathroom." she said.

"My abilities are none of your business." said Tony as he walked towards the building with Amber following closely behind.
freak32Dec 4, 2012 10:01 AM
May 18, 2012 8:26 PM
Nov 2010
Finding the group wasn't hard, but making sure Amber didn't wonder off on the other hand was a tiring task. When ever he took his eyes off her she would start walking down a hallway they had passed or tried taking the stairs to a different floor. However, through all of that they had found the group. No one questioned them about where they had been or even seemed to notice that they hadn't been with the group from the beginning.
May 20, 2012 8:30 PM
Nov 2010
Finally they reached a gym.

"Who is first? asked a teacher that entered behind them.

"I don't know what's going on, but I guess I will." said Tony

The teacher grinned and motioned Tony to the front of the group.
"I was hoping to save your test for last, but since you seem to be in a hurry to die you can go first." said the teacher.
May 20, 2012 8:35 PM
Nov 2010
In front of Tony the floor opened up and a maze of spinning death machines rose into view. It was so elaborate that Tony couldn't see the wall on the other side.

"Your goal," said the teacher, "is to get to the other side without dying.

"there is no way he can get through that." said a random student in the crowd.
freak32Dec 4, 2012 10:03 AM
May 20, 2012 8:42 PM
Nov 2010
"If that's all you have to say then can I get started?" asked Tony as he yawned.

"Be my guest." said the teacher.

mental (Each piece moves at one tenth the speed either higher or lower then the one next to it. That means that this maze is a cake walk, but only if I use my abilities to maneuver my way through. Which means I am going to have to sacrifice one of my body parts. Both my arms and my legs are important and probably necessary to survive in this school so I have to choose my left eye.)
freak32Dec 4, 2012 10:05 AM
May 20, 2012 8:52 PM
Nov 2010
Tony ran at the death traps till he was at the vary base then jumped up to a third tier trap, which he vary easily used as his starting point. Then he jumped to a fourth tier which was moving even slower then the first, but had long blade extensions that he could use to move on ward. He continued moving in this fashion relying on his senses to show him the path till he reached the center. The center was empty except for a guy wearing what Tony guessed was the school uniform.

"So I guess I have to fight you right." said Tony.

The guy grinned and came at Tony his fists moving with lightning speed, however; Tony was able to easily dodge and launch a counter attack. Though he held back with each hit that made contact.
May 20, 2012 8:58 PM
Nov 2010
Eventually the boy hit the ground and the traps returned to their home under the floor.

"Test is over Tony or agent red death has pasted." said a voice over the intercom.

Tony turned back to the group only to find that it had grown into probably the whole school. Some of the students looked scarred, others just shrugged, and some even looked happy as if something fun had finally arrived at the school.
May 20, 2012 9:06 PM
Nov 2010
Tony's vision in his left eye ceased to work so he closed it.

"Hey teach can I get an eye patch?" asked Tony.

"Why do you need one of those?" asked the teacher.

Tony opened his left eye and a group of girls screamed, were his regular green eye had been there was now completely green and useless one. After the scream a woman walked forward and threw him an eye patch.

"Some how I knew you would sacrifice an eye." said the woman.
May 20, 2012 9:09 PM
Nov 2010
"Of course you did Miss Mihoma." said Tony.

"Sacrifice?" asked one of the girls that screamed.

"His powers are slowly killing him," said Miss Mihoma, "the more he uses them the closer he gets to death."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Characters

freak32 - May 18, 2012

1 by freak32 »»
May 18, 2012 8:40 PM

» I'm not really sure how to do this.

freak32 - Apr 3, 2012

0 by freak32 »»
Apr 3, 2012 10:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.