Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 31, 2012 11:41 AM
Mar 2010
Since people have all kinds of usernames, this topic is for everyone to reveal who they actually are in real life. So let me get the ball rolling.

I'm Kai, the '11-'12 CUAMS webmaster and internal officer. My job, apart from booking rooms and updating the official website, mainly seems to consist of running around looking for chairs and carrying said chairs. I'm also friends with Ziggy, who in 2012 is about to host Cambridge's first ever anime convention - CamCon!

I like to be broad-minded, so feel free to chat to me about anything. Yes, this includes yaoi, but just don't expect me to get excited over it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 24, 2012 4:28 AM
Nov 2009
I'm the guy who sits next to the laptop at meetings and theoretically runs things. Yeah, that guy who just can't seem to leave.

I'm here to help, so I'm more than happy to field any query or request. I know I'm a little hard to approach due to my hard-grounded opinions and general demeanour, but I'm actually very welcoming of different opinions and tastes and would happily discuss most topics at length.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» CamCon 2012

Kaixhin - Mar 31, 2012

1 by Kaixhin »»
May 8, 2012 6:10 AM

» CamCon University Challenege

Kaixhin - Apr 25, 2012

0 by Kaixhin »»
Apr 25, 2012 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.