Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 6, 2012 6:21 PM

Feb 2010
As Syrai made her way out, she heard someone calling her name. She took a look around but the mass amount of people walking through made it hard to pin point who that person was calling out to her. She stood there waiting just in case that person came again and noticed her. She felt quite lost among all the villagers and other shinobis lined up for the exam, almost out of place as she didn't know anyone and didn't come together with a partner from Rain Village. Not that it would have mattered anyways since she barely knows anyone or even talk to them back at home anyways. It was going to be here that she will befriending her first friend. The thought was pretty depressing but she needed to make more effort.

She took a walk outside around the back and saw two other shinobis there. Maybe this was her chance at finding some partners for the exams and if not, at least get herself familiar with them. They probably even have some hints to give away just like Saya. She walked up to them and waved. "Yo. I'm Syrai from Rain Village. You both are participating in the exams right, have you guys found your partners yet for it? I haven't found mines and still looking."
Mar 6, 2012 6:30 PM

Aug 2008
as heard that voice i spun around holding a knife

"Um i am Enoki and am from the leaf and no i dont have a partners"
Mar 6, 2012 6:49 PM

Nov 2009
*Setsuna got up running behind Syrai looking over her shoulder*

Setsuna: dont talk to him hes crazy threw a kunai at me for no reason!

*Setsuna knew that Syrai didnt know him because he had never gotten the nerve to actually talk to her but he had been able to follow the challenges she gave herself to prove to himself he could do it too*
I miss rping here.....
Mar 6, 2012 6:51 PM

Feb 2010
The moment Enoki flashed the kunai towards her, it was only natural to have a reflex, exactly what she did too. She lifted the button from her pack behind while jumping back and taking a knee on the ground. She was ready anytime to come at him if he came any closer but his words reassured her it was nothing as he held onto the kunai even before she approached them.

"That's pretty dangerous fling that knife around. I could have mistaken it as something else." She stared at him for a few seconds and then rose herself up again, buttoning the pack back to its place. "All Leaf Shinobis aren't as careless as you are am I right?" She asked him just making sure since he did mentioned he had no partners. She wouldn't want one who accidentally killed her on the way, not that it would even be possible but the thought still mattered to her.

But from behind, she heard the other shinobi that she saw before almost surprised her by his loud speaking. She turned her head to look at Setsuna's way and somehow he seemed very convincing and not as careless as the first one.
Mar 6, 2012 6:54 PM

Nov 2009
*Setsuna quited down then and kinda stepped back*

Syrai: so...so do you want to be partners Syrai? i mean if you want to be with that guy instead thats ok but i was just...
I miss rping here.....
Mar 6, 2012 7:05 PM

Feb 2010
Syrai quickly turned around towards Setsuna after hearing his request to be partners. She didn't have one in mind yet and was still seeking one but if he proved to be of help, sure she wouldn't mind being partners. After all, she has no idea who he was or even which village he was from.

"I haven't decided on partners yet. But before anything, state who you are please. I'm not that familiar since I'm not from around here and I like a partner that isn't going to hold me back during the exam." She sounded harsh by stating to the point but it was the only way to pick her partner. She never had the intention of bring rude to anyone.
Mar 6, 2012 7:09 PM

Nov 2009
*Setsuna looked down sliding his foot on the ground*

Setsuna: w-well im Setsuna Motoma im from the rain village as well Syrai i wanted to prove to everyone i could do this test to i-if you could that is
I miss rping here.....
Mar 6, 2012 7:28 PM

Feb 2010
She was quite surprised hearing this shinobi was from Rain village too. She didn't know someone from there was joining her in the exam but that was because she rarely step foot inside of Rain Village. Her grandfather and her lived just outside of it and only came to town when getting stuff they needed. Though with him here, it may things a little easier, there was already mutual trust just being from the same village as her. She felt relieved knowing and maybe he wasn't going to be the type that would hold her back from her potentials on succeeding this exam. But by the looks of it, he seemed quite shy since he didn't even look at her with his answer.

"Well in that case, yes we can be partners. Have you picked your weapons yet and I do want you to know that even though this is completed as a team, I don't want to fall behind. I came here to win."
Mar 6, 2012 7:40 PM

Nov 2009
*Setsuna smiled*

Setsuna: oh of course ill do my best and if i slow you down you can just leave me but ill try to keep up! and no i didnt realize we were supposed to get tools i havnt been able to find anyone that knows the rules have you Syrai? im kinda lost too and dont know where to go.

*Setsuna was hiding it but he was actually ecstatic inside that his unknowing rival had considered letting him be on her team *
I miss rping here.....
Mar 6, 2012 8:15 PM

Feb 2010
Syrai believed him when he said that and she wasn't the type of person to leave behind anyone even if it meant they had to be slowed down, she wouldn't like it but still wasn't going to be enough to leave a team member and move ahead by herself. She felt glad she had met Saya right away to tell her what she needed to do to prepare for the exam. Now she can advise Setsuna and both of them will be ready and prepared.

"Okay. First pick out your weapons from the shop. They are loaning it to you at no cost but just return it afterwards. I advise one that isn't heavy or will slow you down but still be helpful if we come into contact with something dangerous along the way. I myself picked the good ole kunais and shurikens, always good to have. And with that, we should be set for the exam tomorrow with some good rest since I'm guessing it took you 3 days to get here too. Shall I accompany you to get your weapon?"
Mar 6, 2012 9:09 PM

Nov 2009
Setsuna: hmmm yes it would be good to keep track of where eachother is this town is massive so it is really easy to get lost in i already did if thats ok with you that is?

*Setsuna was determined to impress Syrai so he would not fail e told himself as he started thinking on what challenges the board was saying would be in the race*
I miss rping here.....
Mar 6, 2012 9:39 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi: hey walks into the crowed living riku behind with out noticing he left him behind he was looking at the awesome new people he was so nervous he left his hand shacking a little bit but he tired his best on not to show he wasn't scared "hey riku this is awesome don't you think so ...eh riku oh crap i left him behind damn it ...i bet hes scared out of his mind right now ..."

riku: he looks around to find his best friend he tires to hind a way from the others but he moves in and starts looking for kiwi " oh ....so many people i hope i will find him ...."
Mar 6, 2012 9:49 PM

Nov 2009
*Momoko was walking around snacking on what she called a rivers peanut butter disc shen she bumbbed into riku with an apology

Momoko: oh sorry i didnt see you there
I miss rping here.....
Mar 6, 2012 9:54 PM

May 2010
Hisagi walked up to the entrance of the Hidden Leaf and paused. "Finally," he thought. The distance wasn't that long, but the anticipation of the exams made it seem like forever. He could see the village was more crowded than ever with the big event. He was usually pretty calm, but even he couldn't fully contain he eagerness. This was his chance to go up to the next rank. He continued walking into the village. He wondered if he would run into anyone he knew.

Youmi Academy ID
Mar 6, 2012 9:57 PM

Jun 2011
riku: he rubs his head looking at Momoko looks a way a bit shyly " i-its fine I-im the one should be s-sorry you um..... " riku looks down on trying to talk to Momoko since he never talked to any else unless hes with kiwi "y-you see i-im looking for a friend of mine "

kiwi: he pushes every one a side yelling looking for riku "SORRY MOVE A SIDE PLEASE LOOKING FOR A FRIEND DON'T MEAN TO PUSH YOU PEOPLE AGH THIS IS ANNOYING DAMN IT "
Mar 6, 2012 9:57 PM

Nov 2009
*neo walked out the door to a shop and looked up to see hisagi the ninja he had met in before the last mission to stop the missing ninja from transporting the hokage*

Neo: Oi! your Hisagi right? the one that went with Momoko? how are you? glad to see you wernt injured fighting those guys

Momoko: oh maby i can help what does this friend look like?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 6, 2012 10:06 PM

Jun 2011
riku: was happy but still nervous but he was all so pleased to see that Momoko wants to help him " um well he has white hair ....and um dark blue eyes ....."riku can hear kiwi shouting like an idiot and smiles a bit

kiwi: he keeps on pushing the other new genins until he found riku AGAIN IM REALLY SORRY FOR PUSHING AT YOU PEOPLE agh riku i finally find you hey who the heck is this girl your talking to riku
riku: "i don't know but she was going to help me find you "
Mar 6, 2012 10:18 PM

May 2010
Hisagi heard the call and turned to see Neo coming out of a shop. Looks like he didn't have to go too far before he found someone.

Hisagi: "Hello Neo. I am doing alright. Yes, the team worked pretty well together in our mission. The few cuts and bruises I get have healed up good enough. I just got in to the village. Are you here for the exams too then? Is anybody else here?

Youmi Academy ID
Mar 6, 2012 10:24 PM

Nov 2009
Neo: well since me and momoko technically are so high in rank i dont know if we are allowed to actually participate but i figured it would be good training either way so me and her decided to come Keyastin stayed behind this time though. So yeah like i said momoko is running around here somewhere. i saw a couple of rain ninja im guessing they are participating as well as a couple of leaf ninja.

Momoko turned to Kiwi

Momoko: oh how rude you already forgot me? i remember you your the Kiwi mmm kiwi are delicious
I miss rping here.....
Mar 6, 2012 10:30 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi : glares at Momoko as he rubs the back of his head and sighs " hey sorry didn't mean to be rude i just forget get things kind a fast im not really a the brightest kid you will meet didn't mean to hurt your feelings im just not great with learning other peoples names "

riku: he giggles softly " please don't mind him hes just a bit clueless sometimes " he looks a way a bit shyly again and lets out a smile
Mar 6, 2012 10:33 PM

Nov 2009
Momoko: oh i dont mind hahaha but i do enjoy making him squirm a bit its kinda cute! alrighty so whats our next plan of action new friends?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 6, 2012 10:40 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi: he lets out a laugh " well we really don't know how to talk to others that good as you can tell it's kinda hard for us to try and make new friends but im glad we get to meet people like you Momoko gives us hope to know there are kind people we can be friends with"

riku: he hides behind kiwi while looking at Momoko
Mar 6, 2012 11:01 PM

May 2010
Hisagi: "Interesting.... Knowing Momoko, she is probably running around like crazy and creating mischief." He sighed. "So I got some competition from the rain and the leaf. Guess I will have to show them what Sand ninja are made of."

Youmi Academy ID
Mar 6, 2012 11:57 PM

Nov 2009
Neo: indeed. Im sure we will all do well i mean how hard could a race be.... then again now that i said something its going to be hard as heck
I miss rping here.....
Mar 7, 2012 6:10 PM

Aug 2008
I walked up behind two ninjas and Spoke loudly at them

"I am Tsukurite and i am from the snow village what are your Guys names"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spun around and looked at the Snow ninja and smiled

"I am Nora Uzumaki and i am a Leaf ninja"

i drew my kunai out of my pocket

"Are you friend or foe"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tsukurite: "i am a Friend"

After i said that i bowed my head

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am Enoki Also from the leaf it's nice to meet you and lets all be in a squad together"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of them "YES WE SHOULD"

at the same time they hit their fists together
Mar 7, 2012 6:44 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi: he grabs riku arm pulling him a way from the crowed as they stay there waiting to see others come in "hey riku this pretty cool seeing awesome genins like us "

riku: he gets pulled by kiwi stands next to him a bit shyly "yeah
it's pretty cool but im sure most of them are nervous as well "
Mar 7, 2012 6:48 PM

Nov 2009
*Momoko stood reading a book waiting for something to happen that she could be a part of when she saw a girl wearing what appeared to be a school uniform walking by with very spiky hair that she thought she recognised*

Momoko: HEY! HEY WAIT!

*the girl looked over her shoulder saw her and started to run*

Momoko: wait come back!

*she yelled running after her*
I miss rping here.....
Mar 7, 2012 6:55 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi: he looks at the girl running he giggles a bit puts he arm around riku neck " well i really like to see the cute girls in here as well "

riku: he grabs his best friends arm away from him as he takes out his notes starts to study on his new moves he had just learned and smiles
Mar 7, 2012 7:09 PM

Nov 2009
Momoko: Mihoshi wait! what are you doing here your supposed to be-

*she stopped short as Mohoshi turned to face her standing the exact same way as momoko momoko moved her arm and mihoshi did the same thing at the same time momoko did a weird dance which Mihoshi copied perfectly then they both did several odd movements before doing the same weird face at eachother right before Mihoshi punched her in the face and started running again *

Mihoshi: OW!

*she said dropping on the ground*
I miss rping here.....
Mar 7, 2012 7:19 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi: he laughs while watching the other groups sits down on the floor looks over at riku seeing him studying in hes note book as he rubs the back of his head laying down on the floor and yawns a bit " hey come on riku don't worry about the exams i know you will make it "

riku: he puts his notebook down looks over at kiwi seeing him on the floor as he sits down beside him watching others having a great time sighs " yeah i guess so..."
Mar 7, 2012 7:34 PM

Nov 2009
*Momoko rubbed the blood off her nose looking around for Mihoshi*

Momoko: where did she go?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 7, 2012 7:48 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi: sits up looks at riku and sighs " your worried about the beast inside you right well don't worry about it im here so if it goes out of hand during the exam i will try to help you out"

riku: he tries to smile he gets up looking around " if you say so kiwi..."
Mar 7, 2012 7:56 PM

Nov 2009
*momoko joined Kiwi and riku who can see she got hit*

Momoko: so what do you two want to do while we wait?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 7, 2012 8:13 PM

Jun 2011
riku: he hides behind kiwi looks a way a bit shyly "u-um well we can t-try to know e-each o-other before the exams start "

kiwi: he pats riku head softly and looks at Momoko " yeah that's sounds good to me riku and by the way Momoko you looked like someone just hit you in the face you alright ? "
Mar 7, 2012 8:18 PM

Nov 2009
*momoko sniffed with her nose*

Momoko: yeah ill be ok so how and when did you guys become ninja?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 7, 2012 8:20 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi: looks over at riku and giggles a bit " not to long a go we became genins "

riku : looks down while trying to his hide his face "....."
Mar 7, 2012 8:38 PM

Nov 2009
Momoko smiles

Momoko: i see and what do you exell in?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 7, 2012 8:44 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi: he rubs the back of his head and giggles " well you see i have really no clue like i told you before im not the brightest kid you will ever meet "

riku : he takes of and looks back at kiwi "i-im going to get us some water kiwi.........." he takes of looks to see where you can get some water "hm...."
Mar 7, 2012 9:52 PM

Apr 2011
*the sound of music is heard from the buildings surrounding momoko and the other ninja*
Mar 7, 2012 9:59 PM

Nov 2009
*Momoko puts down her book titled Last Fantasy looking around*

Momoko: oh wow what a pretty song
I miss rping here.....
Mar 7, 2012 10:13 PM

Apr 2011
*a blur is seen moving from the rooftop next to momoko*
Orion: you like it i was just messing around with my ocarina.*puts ocarina in pocket*
Mar 7, 2012 10:20 PM

Nov 2009
Momoko: i see! you are very talented! i may not look like it but i can cook! pretty cool huh?

*she said taking a bite out of something that was in her pocket*
I miss rping here.....
Mar 8, 2012 8:41 AM

Jun 2011
kiwi:he heard the ocarina and smiles " wow that's very pretty song "

riku: "um i think i got my self lost again........." he looks around to see if he can find some water sighs " hmm ... maybe kiwi is right i shouldn't be so jumpy all the time and just relax hmm...."
Mar 8, 2012 11:10 AM

Apr 2011
*rubs back of head*
Orion: thank you i only started a short while ago... Oh by the way my names Orion what's yours? *extends hand*
Mar 8, 2012 1:10 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi: he smiles and shakes Orion hand " my name is kiwi nice to meet you Orion got say you have skills "

riku: he turns around to see more people had come in for the exam " there are sure a lot of people ...i wonder if the exams are going to start soon ...hm "
Mar 9, 2012 1:20 PM

Nov 2009
PART 2: Day of the exam

*The night* turns into day again starting the day of the exam*

Saya: Alright! Everyone Gather round im going to explain the rules of the first leg of the race!
I miss rping here.....
Mar 9, 2012 5:47 PM

Jun 2011
riku : he stands next to kiwi and looks at him a bit nervous " kiwi what if i trip during the race you know im not good at this kinds of stuff"

kiwi: he looks over at his best friend and giggles a bit " hey dont worry buddy i will be right next to you if you trip or something i mean come on it's just a silly little race right don't get so nervous "
Mar 9, 2012 6:42 PM

Nov 2009
*Saya looked around*

Saya: the most important things for the Leaf Village are its Will of Fire and the forest that keeps it hidden so for the first leg of the race is a bit different then you might expect. since the leaf is the symbol of our village the point of this area is to reach the other side of the forest without your feet or hands touching the trees or the ground tools and other things can however ill leave you to figure out how once you reach the edge of the forest it is a race through the rain to the sand
I miss rping here.....
Mar 9, 2012 7:26 PM

Jun 2011
riku and kiwi: the both look a bit really nervous as they keep hearing the rules and they both gasp look down kiwi: ' a crap this is going to be a little bit harder then i thought it would be "

riku: 'tell me about it this exam might be a bit hard...."
Mar 9, 2012 7:35 PM
Jun 2010
*Conan had been sitting passively.*
"I race...to long have I ran."

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» auami vs Nobu Uzumaki (closed thread)

darkdragon - Jan 5, 2013

7 by darkdragon »»
Mar 3, 2013 2:11 PM

» Character Creation ( 1 2 )

darkdragon - Jun 21, 2011

50 by OokamiNoSeishin »»
Feb 26, 2013 8:10 PM

» Truth of the Leaf ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Jun 25, 2011

863 by 12345trent8 »»
Nov 29, 2012 11:27 PM

» (Club Arc) The Start Of The Future Takes The End Of The Past ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Aug 27, 2012

575 by Zyta »»
Nov 25, 2012 5:14 PM

Sticky: » Character Stats

Ruseo - Jun 21, 2011

34 by 12345trent8 »»
Nov 5, 2012 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.