Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jun 25, 2011 2:15 AM

*Naruto Sat at his desk making final preperations for the mission him and sasuke were about to take together it was the first mission he had got to go on in quite a while since he was hokage now he didnt always have the freedom to go where he wanted and he found himself giving more missions than getting and that had made him restless when sasuke appeared in front of him *

Sasuke: you ready yet loser?
Modified by Ruseo, Jun 26, 2011 2:31 PM
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 2:18 AM

-Laughs at Sasuke and gets up and pulls on my robe-

"yes i am Emo boy"

Jun 25, 2011 2:21 AM

*sasuke disregarded the narutos comment it was a petname that naruto had given him that didnt quite stand up to his perception of what e would like to be called but he didnt fight it either since he constantly called naruto a loser so he just took it in tow*

Its been a while since youve gone on a mission you sure that you arent to rusty? I dont want to have to vote for a new hokage again its tedious
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 2:24 AM

-Jumps out the window waiting on Sasuke and then uses the thunder god flicker jutsu to get to a marked tree-

"your the loser now lonely boy"

Jun 25, 2011 2:28 AM

Sasuke: teh whatever

*he says this as he jumps out the window and catches up fairly fast do to his speed*

Sasuke: do you know the details of the mission?
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 2:29 AM

um no i dont there Sasuke you have the mission details

Jun 25, 2011 2:33 AM

Sasuke: it figures you wouldnt have taken the time to learn what the mission entails you always just run off head first into things and thats why you always get in bad situations loser. Ok so aparently we got some intel last night about a intruder leaking leaf secrets to hostile nations we are to find and eliminate him but before we do we are supposed to see if we can get any info out of him but accidents do happen
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 2:34 AM

okay i guess i'll give you this

-i hand over one of the thunder god kunai-

we are splitting up
-as i say that i jump away-

Jun 25, 2011 2:38 AM

*Sasuke catches the kunai*

Sasuke:wait i didnt tell you which way they were las....... nevermind then.

*sasuke turns and starts heading to the east activating his sharingan in order to make it easier to spot suspicious characters*
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 2:40 AM

-as i jump along i think :where is this guy at i forgot to ask the he is:-

Damn it Damn it

Jun 25, 2011 2:41 AM

*Sasuke landed on top of a building scouting the area*

Sasuke: you better hury naruto or im going to find him first......heh i think ill have him buy my next dinner when i win
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 2:43 AM

-as i land a weird figure appears from a tree and i pull out a kunai-

Who are you and why do you have a leaf document in your hand?

Jun 25, 2011 2:45 AM

*the figure jumps backwards a few feet as a kunai hits the tree right where he just was and he turns and starts to run as sasuke runs past naruto *

Sasuke: THATS THE TARGET YOU MORON!
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 2:47 AM

-i look at Sasuke and throws a kunai in front of him and appears in front of the guy and close lines him knocking him out-

oh i didnt know what i he looked like damn

Jun 25, 2011 2:51 AM

*sasuke stopped near the suspect and picked the documents out of his hand*

Sasuke:........ no doubt about it thes our some of our missing documents

*sasuke picked the man up and looked at naruto*

Sasuke: we will get whatever info on his pals he has and then we will take out the rest of his group

*with that sasuke dissapeared with the man*
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 2:53 AM

-as Sasuke disappears i walk over to a cliff-

damn that was to close

Jun 25, 2011 3:01 AM

*a few hours had past interogation was going well it hadnt taken much to get some light info now it was on to the bigger stuff like the location of his hideout*

Sasuke: alright i see that physical pain will not get the info i want out of you he

*says as his mangekyou activates and he looks at the three anbu in the room *

Sasuke: you two hold him down, you hold his eyes open.......now you were just about to tell me where your friends are

*with that sasuke walked up to the man and the screams heard from in the room were not exactly the most pleasant thing to be heard by the other captives in the tsukuyomi world sasuke approched the man*

Sasuke: welcome to the tsukuyomi your mind will now belong to me for the next three days prepare to experience the worst mental anguish you have ever gone through i dont expect you to keep your sanity through the end
Modified by Ruseo, Jun 25, 2011 3:05 AM
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 3:03 AM

-I use my Thunder god flicker jutsu and lands behind Sasuke and i bop him on the head-

Dont kill him we dont have Tsunade help to get him out

Jun 25, 2011 3:10 AM

*the bob to the head caused Sasukes conscentration to fail*

Sasuke: you fool what if i hadnt gotten the info out of him yet lucky for you i was just playing with him now i wanted to see how long it took for him to break anyways hes from the lightning village or was anyways...... the hideout is between the sand and the rain village.

*he says looking at the man smirking evily (the same way he did at karin before stabbing her)and the man started jerking at the anbu screaming for help*
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 3:12 AM

-as the man was screaming. i slit the missing ninjas throat-

okay thats done lets go

-as i say that s large amount of nine tails charkra appears around me-

Jun 25, 2011 3:14 AM

*sasuke looked at Naruto*

Sasuke: save it for the enemy Naruto we have quite a ways to travel today we need to get there before they realize their informant is gone lets move
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 3:16 AM

-as Sasuke say that a nine tails cloak hand appears around his throat-

Jun 25, 2011 3:19 AM

*Sasuke felt his throat being choked and stared at naruto with his still activated mangekyou to anyone else it looked lkike sasuke was just looking at naruto but inside narutos mind where the demon was held sasuke and appeared next to naruto and forced the demon to back off*

Sasuke: i said save it for later fool
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 3:20 AM

-as you say that the demon throws you out of my mind and i disappear to a tree about 30 miles away-

Jun 25, 2011 3:24 AM

*sasuke looked at the anbu *

Sasuke: take care of the corpse and make sure the enemy cant retrieve any info even from one little ash

*with that sasuke took the thunder god kunai out of his pack and used it to apear next to naruto it was only now that he was starting to feel the pain from the mangekyou being activated for so long and he deactivated it holding his eye trying to keep up with him*

Sasuke: damn hes so fast when hes in that form
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 3:26 AM

-as Sasuke appears behind me i put a cloak around Sasuke as we enter the hide out-

Lets kill them All

Jun 25, 2011 3:31 AM

*as sasuke entered the hideout sasuke looked around with his sharingan*

Sasuke: this place has traps everywhere that i can see there are most likely some hiden even to my sharingan so keep your guard up....this is also probably some kind of trap so be ready for a fight

*with that sasuke started walking forward it wasnt long before a kunai was sent at himj and he leaned backwards to avoid it*

Sasuke:........and so it begins. you fools should have though of someone else to screw with now you will all die terrible deaths
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 3:32 AM

-as i enter the Hide out and i form a true resangon and runs through a wall and i see 100 enemy ninjas-

Jun 25, 2011 3:36 AM

*as sasuke sees the enemy he quickly counts them and smirks and starts walking towards them pulling out his sword *

Lets do this then...

*using his speed he almost appears behind the closest enemy stabbing the sword through his back as one came behind him he pulled the blade out and spinning it his hand did a backwards stab catching the man in the face*

Sasuke: i see that not all lightning village ninja are as strong as those to he says waiting as a few more come at him
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 3:41 AM

-as i see Sasuke kill one guy i slam my kunai into another guys back and then i teleport behind a guy and uses a weak rasengon blade-

Jun 25, 2011 3:46 AM

*sasuke was soon surrounded by several enemies*

heh you think to beat me with sheer numbers? .......perish

*sasukes mangekyou activates his mangekyou again*

Sasuke: Amaterasu....

*sasukes eye started to bleed a bit as he drug it from left to right looking at the ninja causing them to burst into black flames and started to scream in agony *
Modified by Ruseo, Jun 25, 2011 3:54 AM
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 3:54 AM

- grab one guy and throws him into Sasukes vision_

Jun 25, 2011 3:58 AM

*as the men were being burned alive sasuke grabbed his eye flinching from the pain as he opened his eye and waited for his vision to return but before it did a fireball exploded on him and some of the men cheered but there joy was short lived as they began to see the ninetails cloak through the smoke and soon could see him standing in the same spot unscathed*

Sasuke: by the way thanks for the assist Naruto
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 3:59 AM

-i start to laugh insanly as i break a little genin's neck and then appear by Sasuke-

Jun 25, 2011 4:05 AM

*sasukes vision returned and he looked at naruto*

Sasuke: you better pick up the pace ive gotten more of them naruto

*as he says this he charges a chidori slapping it to the ground electrocuting three more as the last of the energy in the cloak gets used up it fades away*

Sasuke: ...stop sending in these weak ninja come out and fight us for real
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 4:07 AM

-as Sasuke says that a black mist appears around us and a flames erupt in front of us-

Good job asshole you said they were weak

Jun 25, 2011 4:10 AM

Sasuke: how do you expect to get stronger fightning a bunch of genin that are to scared to even fight back. now at least something interesting is happening.

*he says this looking around for the source of the jutsu or whatever was going on*
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 4:11 AM

-as Sasuke says that i grab him and throws him into the Fire-

then you go take care of it am going to the boss

Jun 25, 2011 4:15 AM

*Sasuke pushed off the ground with his hand to get over the flames*

you fool this is how we always get in trouble

*he says before bending his head sideways and a kunai thrown from inside the flames cuts his cheek*

Sasuke: soo now the head defects come out huh? alright lets do this

*he says as a figure steps out of the flame*
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 4:19 AM

-as you say that i break the ground blow me and i land in front of the ninja boss-

so its you kabuto i should have known

-i slam my kunai into his chest and then i disappear to Sasuke and i do a super Rasengon to the guy behind you-

Jun 25, 2011 4:23 AM

*sasuke looked slowly at naruto*

Sasuke:your lucky you missed i would have been pissed if you hit me instead naruto

*as he finishes the line he flips into the hole in the floor lands and turned to look at kabuto*

Sasuke: Heh the years havnt done well for you face Kabuto. I let you live and this is how you repay me? youve screwed the wrong people for the last time and now your luck is up
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 4:25 AM

-laughs as i break the other guys neck and my cloak disappears as i jump down beside you-

this is going to be easy BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 25, 2011 4:29 AM

*sasuke appears behind kabuto stabbing his sword at him but kabuto deflects it with a kunai then turning the blade slides it down sasukes sword to slash at hi sasukes eyes widen a bit as he jumps back to avoid it*

Kabuto: tsk tsk Sasuke you shouldnt use the same tactic twice in one fight i thought you were taught better than that?

*sasuke spits to the side and scowls at kabuto *
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 4:32 AM

-smiles as i laugh at Sasuke on the inside-

Nice job dumb ass

-i appear beside him and slams my blade into his side and the disappears-

-when Naruto stabs Kabuto it slowly heal and then he throw the blade into the ground behind me and laughs as he slash down at Sasuke's right arm-
Modified by Ruseo, Jun 25, 2011 4:35 AM

Jun 25, 2011 4:38 AM

*sasuke ignores narutos comment and as kabuto slashes at him he stabs a chidori at his throat he spins in a really funky way to avoid it then slashes at sasukes legs and sasuke jumps over the blade spinning in the air to kick him but kabuto had already jumbed back to avoid it*

Kabuto:remember we taught you everyting you know sasuke you cant beat me. so the nine tails brat and the vessel an interesting combinations but zero plus zero still equals zero
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 4:43 AM

-as Kabuto said what he said i throw 10 kunai and a few hands to do a shadow clone on it and the ten kunai be came 10000 of them and they rain down on both of you-

-Kabuto blocks a few and then a couple snakes appeared around him making him not get hit by the kunai-

Jun 25, 2011 4:49 AM

*sasuke glared at his comment and the instant kabuto had covered himself with the snakes sasuke charged at him with a chidori screaming in his hand using his sharingan he cut the shuriken away that wouldve hit him*

Sasuke: DIIIIIIIEEEE!!!

*right as he started to stab the chidori at kabuto the snakes surrounding him lurched outwards lamming into sasuke making him fly back and hit a wall*

Kabuto: your so easy sasuke youl never be more than scum cause you attack blindly whenever someone insults you the nine tails brat is stronger than you......pathetic scum
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 4:53 AM

-as i see Sasuke hit the wall i appear behind Kabuto and slash down his back and my cloak reappears and i punch him in the face-

your nothing you fake piece of shit that has to bring people down

-i flip above him and slams a rasangon into his chest hopefully hitting him-

Jun 25, 2011 4:57 AM

*as naruto slashes his back he laughs and the punch spins him around so his back is to him as the rasengan his driven downwards his back bends in a complatly inhuman way to avoid it*

Sasuke: AMATERASU!!

*while naruto his still falling using the rasengan right next to kabuto sasuke uses the black flames sending it in that entire direction to hit anything that was over there*
I miss rping here.....

Jun 25, 2011 5:03 AM

-as i see Sasuke uses this jutsu and i flip side ways and throws a Thunder god kunai at the wall and appears there and i land with a little burn on my hand-

that was a bullshit move jerk

-as i see the new black flames i see kabuto fall down and disappear and i walk over to Sasuke and hits him on the head-

but that was a good job brother

-as i look around and see's some tubes with half bodies and full bodies and a little girl on the floor coughing-

Sasuke there is a little girl over there go see who she is with out hurting her

Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »