Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 4, 2012 1:18 PM

Nov 2009

Message: Calling all Villages. The Ninja Exams have begun! Because of the time we live in the exam will have to be a little different this year. Because of how few ninja have shown the skill to be invited and also because of the current state of politics among villages it has been determined that instead of a tournament like usual to determine who will rank up for fear of the contestants harming each other it has been turned into a race! The race will begin in the Hidden Leaf Village go through the Hidden Rain Village on to the Hidden Sand Village, the go up to the Hidden Rock Village, onto the Hidden Lightning Village, Ending in the Hidden Snow Village. (The Hidden Mist Village could not be added because noone was able to be contacted). At each of the villages a challenge cooked up by the Village leaders will await the challengers! To maintain the safety of the challengers they are to be accompanied by a high level ninja from their village to make sure they are not attacked by anything that is not a part of the test the protectors are not to help the ninja taking the exam to better their standing in any way now because many people will have to travel in order to start at the leaf once the contestants have gathered they will be given two days rest before the exam starts. We hope to see you here!
RuseoMar 4, 2012 1:48 PM
I miss rping here.....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 4, 2012 8:18 PM

Nov 2009
Ninja: do you think anyonw will even show up? this is a waste of time

Saya: i think that the upcoming ninja should get a chance to advance i saw some pretty cool kids out there
I miss rping here.....
Mar 4, 2012 11:00 PM

Nov 2009
Saya: its not fair that just because we are at war these children shouldnt get recognition for how hard they work

Ninja: i dont think anyone will come

Saya: dont say that! we gotta trust that they will step up!

Ninja: what kind of tests will the other villages come up with?

Saya: who knows but thats part of the fun!
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 4:35 AM

Aug 2008
As the two Ninja talked I stepped out from behind a tree as it fell to the ground burned

"Hi my name is Enoki Raijin, i am here for the exams"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Nora: "hey guys what up, how are you Saya?"

as i walked up beside her smiling
Mar 5, 2012 4:43 AM

Nov 2009
*Saya smiles at nora*

Saya: hello how are you today buddy? and its a pleasure to meet you Enoki once the contestants have gathered we will have a two day resting time before the test begins sound good to everyone?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 4:48 AM

Aug 2008
Both:"TWO DAYS"

Both of them hit the tree beside them

Nora:"i want to be come a joinin now damn it"

Enoki:"i just want this to be over"
Mar 5, 2012 4:53 AM

Nov 2009
Saya: well i figured since several ninja have to travel for a long time to get here it wouldnt be fair to start right away when we are already here and rested. I dont want it to be uneven.

Ninja: you two are lucky we are even doing an exam with lord hokage not doing well and a war on our hands we shouldnt be doing this Saya took the time to travel top all the villages and beg them to make a mutual agreement to allow this test it was all her idea.

*Saya rubbed her head*

Saya: it wasnt all that its nothing special i just want our next generation to have the opportunities we did
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 4:58 AM

Aug 2008
Nora:" Fine i guess ill wait and who will be the judges be this year?"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Enoki: " i guess ill just start training"

as enoki walked away the earth burned from his lightning hitting the ground
Mar 5, 2012 5:05 AM

Nov 2009
*Saya looked sadly as he walked away*

Saya: he has anger inside him like Sasuke...... anyways Nora as too your Question Naruto and me will be the judges from this side Gaara and Farore from the sand, Raikage, Mizukage, and the Snow Princess will be the judges this year we need someone from several different angles to asure that the oppinion isnt biased against a certain side of the war
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 3:49 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi: - walks and looks around sees a few people smiles while looking at the place" wow i guess it really did payed of with all the training finally made it to the exams "
Mar 5, 2012 4:40 PM

Nov 2009
*Saya saw him and smile*

Saya: hello there! are you another contestant? Good! i knew people would come! how are you today?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 4:49 PM

Aug 2008
two trees fall over by Nora as Enoki ran past them all fighting clones of him self

///////////////////////

Nora:"Damn he is going all in"
Mar 5, 2012 4:50 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi: - looks at saya smiles - " nice to meet you saya and yes im here for the exam i can't wait to see more people I've been training for this day to show people what im made of "
Mar 5, 2012 4:58 PM

Nov 2009
Saya: great! you seem pretty strong and cool and nice so im happy to have you participate

*the tree then fell next to her*

Saya: HEY! what are you doing your making a mess! *she said yelling at enoki before turning back to Kiwi with a very fake smile that oozed irritation* Ill be right back and introduce myself properly i have to go take care of something *a bllod vien popped out as another tree fell and she started stomping toward Enoki*
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 7:12 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi: - he glares at saya he walks of to look around some more - "hm.. hope to see more people i want to know who im going to fight oh well i guess for now i can chill for a bit "
Mar 5, 2012 7:19 PM

Nov 2009
*Momoko and Neo started walking through the village gate shaking sand off their travel cloaks*

Momoko: how exciting! we actually get to take a real ninja exam! isnt this super cool Neo!!

Neo: whatever momoko i dont see why your making such a big deal about this.
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 7:23 PM
Jun 2010
*Conan walks into the room were the others had gathered you could clearly see Conan is in pain. his arms were completely wrapped to his shoulders. behind him you could see him carrying the large deprecating knife.*
"Whats going on?"

Mar 5, 2012 7:30 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi: - as kiwi sits down looking at other genins walking in smiles a bit - " man i feel a bit nervous i hope i do ok agh what am i saying of course i do great i should really stop talking to my self "
Mar 5, 2012 7:31 PM

Nov 2009
Momoko: oh woooow thats Zabuzas isnt it!? let me hold it! please please i want to hold it! *i have a zabuza costume at home too DAMN! i knew i should have worn that outfit today! you know i had a feeling but i brushed it off and decided to wear something normal

Neo: shut up momoko your soo annoying!

Saya: im trying to set up a ninja exam
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 7:34 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi: - watches the other genin looks down - " man i sure wished riku was here he would loved it hm wait he sure be hear damn hes late like all ways "
Mar 5, 2012 7:55 PM
Jun 2010
"I'm sorry but you can not hold Kubikiri Bouchou."

Mar 5, 2012 7:59 PM

Nov 2009
*Momoko then noticed Kiwi*

Momoko: OH! hello! Im momoko whats your name?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 7:59 PM

Nov 2009
*Momoko then noticed Kiwi*

Momoko: OH! hello! Im momoko whats your name?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 8:05 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi: -he looks over at Momoko - oh hello
Mar 5, 2012 8:56 PM

Nov 2009
Momoko: whats your name?

*she said tilting her head*
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 9:01 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi:-he rubs the back of his head while looking at Momoko-- "my name is kiwi nice to meet you as well Momoko "
Mar 5, 2012 9:57 PM

Nov 2009
Momoko: Kiwi? *her mouth drools* i like Kiwi they taste good! we are going to be friends now *she said patting him on his shoulder* are you ready? you and me are totally going to going to ace this test ok Kiwi!?

Neo: we are on a team Momoko: you and me are supposed to work together so i mean you really shouldnt tell this boy you are going to be on his te--

*his sentence is enterupted by a flying boot smacking him in the face that looked an awful lot like momokos*

Momoko: just ignore him thats just stupid Neo. So were you born here in the leaf do you like food!? i made food! *she pulls something out that somewhat resembled food and pushing it at him*
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 10:22 PM

Feb 2010
Three days passed since she made her trip to join the ninja exam in Leaf Village. She had long graduated from the Academy but due to sickness of her grandfather, had she delayed the process till now. Which she never felt it was too late or anything it was better knowing her grandfather is in good health rather than jumping in so quick leaving him behind. The place for the exam wasn't too far now. A few more miles and she will be there but she was actually exhausted by this time already with no stop in hope that she make it in time before it starts. If it did, her efforts coming this far would have been for nothing and there was no exception she was willing to take in order to participate. Even with that in mind and being so near, she was still unsure of herself. And to cast away the thought, she sprint for the entrance passing along a few other shinobi who looked at her almost as if she was crazy.

She was panting so much once she crossed the entrance almost like she didn't even breathe while getting there. She was shown the way to the exact place where the exam was going to start and with just that, it gave her such a relief knowing she was still 2 days ahead before it actually started. Now resting was in the back of her mind. She popped in a few food pills before registering herself from the Rain Village as she even forgotten to nourish herself being so worried about it. The moment she stepped inside, she first noticed 3 people talking amongst themselves but shrugged it off and started looking for the authorities in charge to register herself for the exam.
Mar 5, 2012 10:28 PM

Nov 2009
*Saya walked over to the new arrival smiling*

Saya: good you made it! since we already have such a good turn out we decided to bump the test up to starting in an hour your ready right?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 10:38 PM

Feb 2010
What?! Surprised at what she heard from Saya if she was even hearing it correctly that the exam was starting only in a matter of minutes. Of course she was ready for anything beyond this point but she was feeling quite rushed as she just arrived from a 3 day travel. She shook her head, inhale a deep set of air to ready herself.

"Okay. I think I'm ready. Who am I up against and what are we doing as I didn't get a clear understanding of what this exam is going to be on?" She asked. Syrai only looked at the board of what they were doing but only at a glance since she was under the assumption that she had to do other things first before taking part in it.
Mar 5, 2012 10:49 PM

Nov 2009
*Saya started laughing*

Saya: No im just pulling your leg! But good answer! *she said patting Syrai's head* ok now that i got that off my chest ive been waiting to use that all day! ok so right now our contestants are momoko and neo from the sand. Kiwi, Nora, and Enoki from the leaf and Conan. The rules of this competition is to race from one village to the next facing the challenge cooked up by the judges of each village to continue on to the next. Im Saya one of the judges for the leaf its a pleasure to meet you and your name is?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 10:59 PM

Jul 2010
*Emi appears laying on top of the highest tree looking down at everyone*

Emi:...................................
Mar 5, 2012 11:00 PM

Feb 2010
She glared at Saya for laughing and pulling a joke on her. But it was nothing serious as a smile grew upon Syrai's face knowing she will have at least a few more hours to rest and be more than ready for this challenge. The exam itself sounded interesting enough that she felt quite excited to have come this far and be part of it. Now the only thing that was on her mind is what kind of challenges were going to take place and if any involved fighting others that would require her to bring along her weapon of choice. Though whatever it was, the judges will make it clear so she didn't feel doubtful about it.

"My name is Syrai. I'm a genin shinobi from the Hidden Rain Village. I know you guys must not hear from us often but I got this chance to come here and would like to extend my gratitude so thank you for making this exam possible for us." She smiled.
Mar 5, 2012 11:08 PM

Nov 2009
Saya: you seem really nice and the rain ninja are few but strong! alright so a few more of the rules and bonuses. You are encouraged to bring whatever you think will be necisarry for the tasks ahead generally exams are more along the fighting line but since there is such a large gap in ranks participating we determined that it would be better to have a test focused more around problem solving and team work. now the bonuses are that the ninja tool shop here is now running a sign out sheet for this test. you take any tools you want and sign out which tools and how many and you only have to pay for the ones you keep or break on the test if you dont keep them you can return them free of charge dont tell anyone but i used sasukes money to bribe the store into doing this *she said holding a finger to her lips and looking left and right*
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 11:16 PM

Feb 2010
"Is that so...Alright I will be sure to check out the ninja tool shop before leaving this place today." She answered. So far, she was content at how things were going about maybe a bit more smooth than what she had in mind. Nevertheless, she was able to take some hints from the nice lady Saya and will use it to her advantage. Her problem solving skills were quite high with a few exceptions of being stuck here and there but nothing much to worry about plus she still had a team to rely on for those she was unsure about when it comes to the challenges itself.

She said her goodbye and walked away thinking what kind of weapon would be useful to her and be the lightest as it would seem some running was going to be involved. Nothing big even if it proved to be useful since it's only going to be in the way. She scanned the area by the shop observing what others were getting and perhaps it will advise her on what should and should not take.
Mar 5, 2012 11:26 PM

Nov 2009
*Saya waved as she walked away then walked to the information board posting the suggestion of teaming up others for the majority of the race then during the last stretch breaking away from the group to win as well as a rule of being able to hamper another racers but not injuring them*

Saya: alright with the resting time the race begins in two days and 10 hours.... that should be enough time to determine a strategy and rest up to top shape as well as make friends with the other village ninja... Yep! everything seems in order.
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 11:34 PM

Jul 2010
*Emi keeps looking at them with a smile on her face*
Mar 5, 2012 11:37 PM

Nov 2009
Saya: you know its not polite to stare at someone. although i am guilty of people watching

*saya called out to emi*
I miss rping here.....
Mar 5, 2012 11:43 PM

Jul 2010
*Emi looks at Saya and stands up and jumps down from the tree to the ground in front of Saya*

Well you got to look at everyone to see who they can be...........or to see if they r the one you need to put down.

*Emi smiles while talking to Saya*
Mar 5, 2012 11:47 PM

Nov 2009
Saya: a good point you never know who will be the one to put a knife in your back huh? thats the lives we live as ninja though id prefer to believe its not true and that everyone has a chance at a happily ever after
I miss rping here.....
Mar 6, 2012 3:02 AM

Nov 2009
*Satsuna sat down on a log panting*

Setsuna: Man why does it have to be so freaking far between villages what a pain... Syrai already went off ahead how does she push herself like that without passing out it feels like my heart is going to explode.

*He rested for several minutes until he had caught his breath then stood up*

Setsuna: but thats why everyone likes her is because of how strong she is and shes always able to push through until the jobs done. i gotta prove i can do that too!

*he clenched his fist then continued on about an hour passed before he saw the village gates that opened into the leaf village *

Setsuna: should i even have come i mean i got so tired just coming here how am i supposed to win a race around the world!? No! i gotta think possitive! if Syrai can do it i can too! The Rain ninja are the strongest toughest around meaning i can win too.

*He walked through the gate reading the information bored as he walked by*

Setsuna: it says it suggests teaming up with someone... oh maaan all these ninja look really strong!

*he looked at the groups of ninja here and there then started trying to decide who he should work with which ones seemed stronger which ones seemed faster which ones looked like the would be good in many different situations it was so much info to think about*
I miss rping here.....
Mar 6, 2012 9:06 AM

Jul 2010
Emi:That is so true...............*Smiles and starts walking away* well see ya
Mar 6, 2012 11:20 AM

Feb 2010
The bunch at the ninja shop finally died down with only a few who was undecided like Syrai, unsure what weapons were useful. It was the best time to walk up and take a closer look at what was still available. The counter was long with glass walls and lights at the corner to make the weapons more noticeable. Each weapon placed at a diagonal displaying it's unique features and sharp edges. There was so many finger prints on the glass itself from all the previous people looking to get. Syrai scanned each box counter making her way to the right as she moved along. And with each weapon, she shook her heading after imagining what kind of complications she would have if she had carried along that specific weapon. Of course, the small kunais and shurikens will do many good and used as distractions, so they weren't a problem at all as it was always her default weapons at hand. She was searching for a main weapon just to be cautious.

Finally making her way to the end of the table with the clerk constantly looking at her hoping she find something and every time he felt like she found what she wanted, he would open his mouth about to speak only to noticed, she move on to the next. All the weapons so far was either too big, too heavy, or just plain useless. But now she finally was able to find one she liked and easy to carry about. It was like that of a chain-sickle weapon but with the blade being a short scythe hooked at both ends connected by a small but strong chain. She finally looked up at the clerk with a smile hinting that she was ready to make her choice and pointed at that very weapon.

"It's a very good choice, great with both long and short range attacks and above all, it won't become a hindrance carrying it since it is as light as a feather." The clerk said.

"Thank you, I was thinking exactly that as well and I like to pick up some more kunais and shurikens while you're at it too." She smiled with the replied and it was long before everything was placed nicely on top of a Styrofoam plated top to prevent any scratches on the glass counter top. One by one, Syrai placed each in her back pack slashed around her waist. The chain-sickle scythe weapon came with its own safety pouch that held it in place by the handles in a upright position and a strap to be around the waist as well. It was convenient as she can unhook her back pack and connect it all to one utility belt so she wouldn't hold so much weight there enabling her to be faster.

All ready to go, she continued back to the main place wondered how this team work is going to turn out. Were they all assigned or do they pick their own teams. However, if she did happen to pick out her own team, she have no idea what that person is capable of and if they were taking this serious as she is. Syrai plan to just wait it out until further notices were discussed by Saya or someone other judges, she hasn't met.
Mar 6, 2012 12:03 PM

Jun 2011
riku: finally shows up to the exams and finds his best friend standing a lone walks over to him smiles a bit while looking at the new genin he feels a bit nervous seeing new people but he was happy to see hes best friend with him riku looks at kiwi with a puppy face looked and sighs "I-I'm sorry I'm late kiwi i was just training a little bit before i got here im just a bit nervous "

kiwi: he would rub the back of his head and smiles and pats riku back and giggles looks at very one else who's coming to the exam " hey it's cool riku im just glad you made it before the exams start to be honest im a little nervous my self but hey as long we are hear nothing can stop us " riku and kiwi both laughed
Mar 6, 2012 1:42 PM

Nov 2009
*Setsuna stood standing wringing his hands*

Setsuna: alright so should i find Syrai or try to team up with one of these other ninja? aww man i dont know what to do im so nervous! ummm

*he then noticed Syrai coming out of the tool shop and jogged over to her*

Setsuna: Hey do you know what we are supposed to do?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 6, 2012 5:12 PM

Jun 2011
kiwi and riku look at the group of people coming as they both look down they start to walk around to see if they find someone they can chat with or make a new friend

kiwi: " man riku i can't believe im saying this but im really pumped up for this exam "

riku: he laughs as he looks around standing behind his best friend and smiles" wow kiwi that's a first time i've very heard you be so happy about any test well this aren't the test they used to give in the academy so yeah im pretty pumped up my self all those all these people are making me feel shy and to nervous hm i don't know if i can deal with that but im not alone so that's a good thing right kwi eh hmm.. "

kiwi: he laughs rubs the back of his head and smiles" yeah i see your point riku now come on we should say hi to these people don't let your shyness get to you alright "
Mar 6, 2012 5:40 PM

Nov 2009
*Setsuna stumbled around not sure where to go it was his first time in the leaf village and even though the rain village was more cluttered it wasnt near this size he walked around getting some weird glances from the locals which he supposed he deserved he definatly looked like he didnt belong he had caught a glimpse of Syrai once but got lost in a mass of people before he could catch up*

Setsuna: man this sucks i have no clue where to go Syrai is gone i cant find any people that are leading the test what do i do!?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 6, 2012 5:48 PM

Aug 2008
Enoki:"So you are the people i'll have to fight, You all have weak"

Throwing a kunai at the trees and buildings behind them Setsuna
darkdragonMar 6, 2012 5:55 PM
Mar 6, 2012 6:06 PM

Nov 2009
*Setsuna ducked covering his head and grabbing his chest*

Setsuna: who is there? are you an enemy?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 6, 2012 6:11 PM

Aug 2008
as Setsuna said that i placed my hand on his shoulder

"No am just checking out my opponents and am Enoki"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» auami vs Nobu Uzumaki (closed thread)

darkdragon - Jan 5, 2013

7 by darkdragon »»
Mar 3, 2013 2:11 PM

» Character Creation ( 1 2 )

darkdragon - Jun 21, 2011

50 by OokamiNoSeishin »»
Feb 26, 2013 8:10 PM

» Truth of the Leaf ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Jun 25, 2011

863 by 12345trent8 »»
Nov 29, 2012 11:27 PM

» (Club Arc) The Start Of The Future Takes The End Of The Past ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Aug 27, 2012

575 by Zyta »»
Nov 25, 2012 5:14 PM

Sticky: » Character Stats

Ruseo - Jun 21, 2011

34 by 12345trent8 »»
Nov 5, 2012 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.