Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2007 8:45 AM
Jul 2007
This is different from my previous post as it's not asking for what happens after "Claymore I" since there is no such thing currently.

Well, for my guess of the ending, I have the faintest idea :(
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 23, 2007 1:53 PM

Jan 2007
Rocks fall, everyone dies.
Aug 23, 2007 5:08 PM

Nov 2006
hounddog said:

nice very original ending

Aug 23, 2007 5:28 PM
Jul 2007
hounddog said:

No meteor killing everything? What about earthquakes and such? :P
Aug 23, 2007 5:40 PM

Jan 2007
A meteor is just a big rock! lol
Aug 23, 2007 7:41 PM

Jun 2007
I think the Silver-eyed Lion King will die then Isley will show with Priscilla then things will get complicated and everyone will die Macbeth style! possibly with a big rock.

Aug 23, 2007 10:46 PM

Apr 2007
Legion17 said:
I think the Silver-eyed Lion King will die then Isley will show with Priscilla then things will get complicated and everyone will die Macbeth style! possibly with a big rock.

u kno i can see that happening lol i think sumhow Clare is gnna kill the lion king dude and then Isley shows up and powns all and then leaves Clare to die then end of season then it starts up again after doin a 7 year skip which i hear happens in the manga
Aug 23, 2007 11:39 PM

Jun 2007
You don't know who left for dead will come back later. For all we know Flora could be another Irene except slightly retarded from having half her brain ripped off. Jeane could come back too! *prays*

Aug 23, 2007 11:43 PM

Apr 2007
anythings possible lol
Aug 24, 2007 2:29 AM

Jun 2007
of course, if Raki were to die in front of Clare, she would go Super-Saiyan like Goku when Krillan died or Trunks when Goku died in the alternate dimension.

OR...

Teresa begets Clare, Clare begets Raki Claymore. Their stories are similar...

Aug 24, 2007 4:39 AM

Apr 2007
Legion17 said:
of course, if Raki were to die in front of Clare, she would go Super-Saiyan like Goku when Krillan died or Trunks when Goku died in the alternate dimension.

OR...

Teresa begets Clare, Clare begets Raki Claymore. Their stories are similar...

very interesting point u bring up but i doubt they'll kill Raki just has been done to many times in animes
Aug 24, 2007 4:23 PM
Jul 2007
hounddog said:
A meteor is just a big rock! lol

There's a difference! One is just a plain big rock, and a meteor is a flaming rock!
:D
Aug 24, 2007 6:11 PM

Aug 2007
Clare sees Raki with Priscilla, Awakens and starts a mass killing spree, possibly involving rocks...
Aug 24, 2007 8:46 PM

Jan 2007
Zephryl said:
Clare sees Raki with Priscilla, Awakens and starts a mass killing spree, possibly involving rocks...

Definitely involving rocks.

"Clare of the Falling Rocks"
Aug 25, 2007 3:01 AM

Jul 2007
Raki runs off from Isely and Priscilla, goes to Pieta is unable to stop Claire from begining awakening. Isley feels the energy similar to Theressa and goes to Pieta with priscilla. Rigaldo by that time has already killed off nearly everyone.
Claire tears Rigaldfo to pieces. Isley arrives smashes up Claire. Claire fully awakens, kills Isley then they square off with Priscilla and either both die or Claire survives. Claire for some reason spares Raki.
After 50 years or so we see an old man telling the tale about the North, which were called the lands of beginning, but now will remain as the lands of the end. Everything what was happening from the begining of series was being told by an old man all this time.
Old man tells to his children the story of a mysterious entity ruling over that nothingness in that land, as it is now barren and empty land.. After childs run of somewhere, cause the story is finished, the old man looks up to the north and mutters "Claire...". THE END.
Aug 25, 2007 4:17 AM

Aug 2007
Fai said:
Raki runs off from Isely and Priscilla, goes to Pieta is unable to stop Claire from begining awakening. Isley feels the energy similar to Theressa and goes to Pieta with priscilla. Rigaldo by that time has already killed off nearly everyone.
Claire tears Rigaldfo to pieces. Isley arrives smashes up Claire. Claire fully awakens, kills Isley then they square off with Priscilla and either both die or Claire survives. Claire for some reason spares Raki.
After 50 years or so we see an old man telling the tale about the North, which were called the lands of beginning, but now will remain as the lands of the end. Everything what was happening from the begining of series was being told by an old man all this time.
Old man tells to his children the story of a mysterious entity ruling over that nothingness in that land, as it is now barren and empty land.. After childs run of somewhere, cause the story is finished, the old man looks up to the north and mutters "Claire...". THE END.

Agree. Up to the point of 50 years later. I would say Clare somehow learns to completely awaken and still come back like Jeane in one of the teens episodes (11-19 somewhere) and her and Raki continue to fight in years to come.

Signature Provided By: AK_Legend
Aug 25, 2007 8:33 AM
Jul 2007
Fai said:

(Not insulting) Wow, that's a nice imagination you have there :P
If it isn't from your imagination, where's it from?

I was thinking more of the Clare almost awakening then instead killing Jean off, Raki appears and 'saves' her, but failed to this time. Everyone gets slaughtered by "Teresa and Clare".
Aug 25, 2007 8:04 PM

Aug 2007
I think, Claire will bear Raki's child, and their child will start mass killing everything in sight, wen isley kills both Claire and Raki, then the kid will become a claymore and start hunting down isley, as the last ranked Claymore and move his/her way up the ranks and then he'll meet a girl/guy along the way, fall in love, has a child, his power then grows weak over time and will die to Priscilla after Killing Isley. then the child will avenge his father's death and decapitate priscilla with a cheap shot, and will run wild as an awakened being! FIN!
Aug 26, 2007 12:10 AM

Jul 2007
Midou_BanX said:

(Not insulting) Wow, that's a nice imagination you have there :P
If it isn't from your imagination, where's it from?

I was thinking more of the Clare almost awakening then instead killing Jean off, Raki appears and 'saves' her, but failed to this time. Everyone gets slaughtered by "Teresa and Clare".

Its just my imagination. :P
My idea is abit similar to yours, except, that Raki survives and ages somewhere in little village, telling the stories from his old days(oh, what a hero), and that Claire sits calmly in the North lands, haunting away anyone who would try to rebuild towns there.
Aug 26, 2007 12:14 AM

May 2007
Claire will Slay Preschillia in an epic dual 7 years later after training in the mountains cutting down rocks. (though claire will die as a result)
Then in a shockwave of blue anime light, all the yoma will suddenly turn into flowers and Raki will grow into a jaded old man who carves that statue of Claire and Theressa out of rocks
Aug 26, 2007 3:32 AM
Jul 2007
I think that it will come to a showdown where clare meets priscilla, but raki jumps in when clares about to kill her and something along those lines.. clare won't kill priscilla but herself or something like that..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Sep 12, 2007 3:27 PM

Sep 2007
Has anyone heard if they are doing a second season of the anime? They have already deviated from the manga, I don't think Raki ever got to Pieta. He was with Isley at the end of the North War. And with this weeks episode looks like Clare & Prescilla will fight which was also not in the manga. I'm afraid they will end it like so:

Clare & Prescilla square off, in the end Clare wins and Raki comes to bring her back from Awakening. The end.

Sad way to end the series but I don't think there will be a second season. I'm not sure when the last manga was released either but I can only find up to #73 and if you compare the manga to anime they are about #62 which means they have no pre-made script to work from. And I doubt they make filler episodes to give the manga time to get ahead again. They did it for Naruto but it had a HUGE following. Just my thoughts...
Sep 13, 2007 5:09 PM

Mar 2007
Clare's final awakened form: A giant indestructible floating rock, and manages to kill Prescilla and possibly Isely, however Raki fails to make her become human again, so he carves her as she was in her previous image

Dibs on Ishida!
Sep 18, 2007 4:33 AM
Jul 2018
psyon said:
Has anyone heard if they are doing a second season of the anime? They have already deviated from the manga, I don't think Raki ever got to Pieta. He was with Isley at the end of the North War. And with this weeks episode looks like Clare & Prescilla will fight which was also not in the manga. I'm afraid they will end it like so:

Clare & Prescilla square off, in the end Clare wins and Raki comes to bring her back from Awakening. The end.

Sad way to end the series but I don't think there will be a second season. I'm not sure when the last manga was released either but I can only find up to #73 and if you compare the manga to anime they are about #62 which means they have no pre-made script to work from. And I doubt they make filler episodes to give the manga time to get ahead again. They did it for Naruto but it had a HUGE following. Just my thoughts...

true there would be no second season coz they "created their own ending" haayz poor claymore started from the manga ended from the scriptwriters? dunno whos the mastermind of them! i hope they just all DIE lol! and ima gonna continue reading tha manga hahaha
Sep 18, 2007 7:04 PM

Jun 2007
lol its obvious how the anime will end, cmon guys. clare and priscilla will make up and become friends and then find raki and tie him to a tree while taking turns tearing off this limbs.

... well at least thats how I WANT it to end...
Sep 23, 2007 2:12 AM

Jun 2007
After watching episode 25, it looks like they are going to swing for the fences and end it next episode. Well, the end should be in a few days... :)

If that somehow does not happen, they would have to massively delay a potential second season or make a lotta filler eps, which does not work in an episode concentration of higher than 15% (look at Naruto or Bleach for that problem :). Needless to say, I find filler eps to really kill a series.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Sep 23, 2007 2:20 PM
Jul 2007
Oh cmon. Their in a friggin volcano. It's so oblivious as to what the ending will be. Clare and Priscilla are going to gather molten rocks and throw it at each other. And others as well. That's the ending, amirite?
Sep 25, 2007 1:00 PM

Jul 2007
And so we all PHAILED in guessing >.>

IT was
Sep 25, 2007 1:01 PM

Mar 2007
REAL anime ending;
Sep 27, 2007 3:21 AM
Sep 2007
xelloss said:
After watching episode 25, it looks like they are going to swing for the fences and end it next episode. Well, the end should be in a few days... :)

If that somehow does not happen, they would have to massively delay a potential second season or make a lotta filler eps, which does not work in an episode concentration of higher than 15% (look at Naruto or Bleach for that problem :). Needless to say, I find filler eps to really kill a series.

But than again, Fillers give info...useless info but info...plus, anime catches up to manga FAST, which is why fillers are created in the first place....if the 2nd season started now, it would only need 2-3 episodes to catch up to the manga.

Unfortunately(or not....ish) for the Anime to move on, they need fillers. Naruto is getting smarter about fillers, Shippuuden is starting to cover material in more detail, so as to not catch up to the manga very quickly.(ie, Kankuro vs. Sasori. Manga: 1-3 pages Anime: most of an episode)

as for the Claymore season finale
Well...rather interesting ending...A lot is left unanswered leaving a perfect opening for OVAs and/or a 2nd Season.....looking farward to one if there is... but think of it this way, FMA deviated from the Manga half way through also. and it turned out pretty damn good...They still have Isely(Eisley, however you spell his friggin name) to fight and Prisilla to beat....
Oct 3, 2007 12:45 PM

Sep 2007
Did anyone notice that Clare didnt became a rock, but for some strange reason she threw one at Priscilla Oo
Oct 5, 2007 1:59 PM
Sep 2007
I don't understand what your saying?....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Whats under the Claymore's Clothing? (Not perverted)

CrimsonReaper - Mar 24, 2010

37 by uranimemom »»
Feb 19, 2022 12:21 AM

» Discuss Everything You Hate About Raki ( 1 2 )

MechaMaddness - Aug 11, 2009

51 by Spirit_Tree »»
Nov 13, 2020 10:30 PM

» Is Helen underrated ?

Yugao_ - Aug 23, 2019

2 by SunWukung »»
Nov 3, 2019 6:03 PM

» New Teresa figure

BTrinidad01 - Jan 2, 2019

2 by MoFried »»
Apr 5, 2019 5:15 PM

» Favorite Claymore ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

eppyomega - Jul 26, 2007

305 by BTrinidad01 »»
Dec 29, 2018 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.