Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2012 10:29 AM

Aug 2009
I just finished Kimi ni Todoke and loved it. Is there another high school rom-com similar it? Something that has a good balance between comedy and "lovesickness" (can't describe it any better)
Thanks for everyone that replies :D!
Jan 31, 2012 11:05 AM

Mar 2011
Bokura ga Ita :)
Jan 31, 2012 11:17 AM

Jan 2012
I've seen both and Bokura Ga Ita is a lot 'heavier' and lighter on the comedy. What is most important to you?
My apologies, children, for I am afraid I cannot save you all.
Jan 31, 2012 11:55 AM

Aug 2009
Darklich528 said:
I've seen both and Bokura Ga Ita is a lot 'heavier' and lighter on the comedy. What is most important to you?

There doesn't have to be too much comedy as long as the show gives an overall similar feel as Kimi ni Todoke.
Jan 31, 2012 1:41 PM

Jan 2012
In Bokura Ga Ita, the two mains are constantly being driven apart, but not because of useless misunderstandings like in Kimi ni Toduke. It definitely has a more dramatic feel, but in that regard they are kind of the same.

A note about Bokura Ga Ita (anime) ending...

You could try Itazara Na Kiss, was kind of funny if I remember correctly, and the main female lead is definitely lovestruck.
Jan 31, 2012 1:46 PM

Aug 2009
Darklich528 said:
In Bokura Ga Ita, the two mains are constantly being driven apart, but not because of useless misunderstandings like in Kimi ni Toduke. It definitely has a more dramatic feel, but in that regard they are kind of the same.

A note about Bokura Ga Ita (anime) ending...

You could try Itazara Na Kiss, was kind of funny if I remember correctly, and the main female lead is definitely lovestruck.

I think I'll watch Bokura Ga Ita next. I saw the first episode months ago but I couldn't find the rest online, but i'm able to download them now. I watched over half of Itzara Na kiss but then dropped it.
Jan 31, 2012 1:52 PM

Jan 2012
HostClub said:

I think I'll watch Bokura Ga Ita next. I saw the first episode months ago but I couldn't find the rest online, but i'm able to download them now. I watched over half of Itzara Na kiss but then dropped it.

I like the premise of Itzara Na Kiss, but there were times where I couldn't get over how much of a huge @#$# the main lead was. Could have been so much better.

There's also Maid Sama rom-com, but it's the male lead who is 'lovestruck'.
Jan 31, 2012 1:53 PM

Jun 2011
i prefer itazura na kiss :) bokura ga ita is ok too i guess

More topics from this board

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

20 by windyshadow »»
2 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - 8 hours ago

3 by vasipi4946 »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
4 hours ago

» Anime male character not abused by female characters

EleganteX - Aug 15, 2015

22 by thorin001 »»
6 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

6 by thorin001 »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.