Forum Settings
Forums
With the Light...
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 29, 2012 2:30 PM

Oct 2011
i'm currently buying this manga but i only found 8 volumes , where are the others ? or they're not yet translated ? or what ? *^*
Jan 30, 2012 7:29 PM

Apr 2009
All the volumes have been translated. The volumes are printed in big editions, so the number of volumes is smaller in English than in Japanese, and Keiko Tobe unfortunately passed away before finishing the series.
Mar 22, 2014 5:10 AM

Feb 2014
The entire series is available on book depository. Just look for With the Light: Raising an Autistic Child.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Immortallium

Check me out! It could change your life!
Aug 23, 2021 8:42 PM
Dec 2017
you can find a copy of it on amazon.

Feb 22, 2023 9:54 PM
May 2022
Ame-Drop said:
i'm currently buying this manga but i only found 8 volumes , where are the others ? or they're not yet translated ? or what ? *^*
The books are being sold in 8 onimbuses. The 8 volumes you bought are probably the 8 onimbuses. Onimbuses 1-7 have 2 volumes each, so 14 volumes... then the 8th onimbus has volume 15 and 2 bonus stories. Onimbuses 1-5 are available pretty readily on Amazon or whatever, but onimbuses 6,7, and 8 are having less circulation nowadays.
BEASTARS Season 3 will be the best anime ever :)
Mar 27, 2023 11:10 AM
Aug 2021
SobbleBoy27 said:
Ame-Drop said:
The books are being sold in 8 onimbuses. The 8 volumes you bought are probably the 8 onimbuses. Onimbuses 1-7 have 2 volumes each, so 14 volumes... then the 8th onimbus has volume 15 and 2 bonus stories. Onimbuses 1-5 are available pretty readily on Amazon or whatever, but onimbuses 6,7, and 8 are having less circulation nowadays.

really? in my experience buying and looking 6 is the easiest since it's even available on rs still, and 5 and 8 are the hardest with 4 and 7 being hard too. 1-3 is pretty easy though since they tend to be readily available. 8 is super rare, I've yet to see a listing for less then 100 bucks
Mar 27, 2023 12:42 PM
May 2022
Npclucario said:
SobbleBoy27 said:

really? in my experience buying and looking 6 is the easiest since it's even available on rs still, and 5 and 8 are the hardest with 4 and 7 being hard too. 1-3 is pretty easy though since they tend to be readily available. 8 is super rare, I've yet to see a listing for less then 100 bucks
Yeah, at the time I sent the first message... vol 6 wasn't very available, but within the past 3-4 weeks vol 6 has become available. I don't know why, but distribution for this manga is super wonky.
I read this manga with an interlibrary loan, so I read a copy of vol 8 from San Diego California's library or whatever XD.
Mar 27, 2023 6:44 PM
Aug 2021
SobbleBoy27 said:
Npclucario said:

Yeah, at the time I sent the first message... vol 6 wasn't very available, but within the past 3-4 weeks vol 6 has become available. I don't know why, but distribution for this manga is super wonky.
I read this manga with an interlibrary loan, so I read a copy of vol 8 from San Diego California's library or whatever XD.

interesting. I'm collecting it rn and am only missing 5 and 8, so hopefully those somehow get more listings soon so I don't have to shell out 100+ each
Mar 28, 2023 6:58 AM
May 2022
Npclucario said:
SobbleBoy27 said:

interesting. I'm collecting it rn and am only missing 5 and 8, so hopefully those somehow get more listings soon so I don't have to shell out 100+ each
Yep, good luck with that. I usually check amazon and right stuf anime.
Mar 28, 2023 7:06 AM
Aug 2021
SobbleBoy27 said:
Npclucario said:

Yep, good luck with that. I usually check amazon and right stuf anime.

right stuf only has in print or in stock stuff and this is a heavily oop series, so 3rd party sellers are the only way to go unfortunately
Mar 5, 8:27 AM

Dec 2017
could only find it via third party sellers on Amazon, luckily my local library has all the volumes!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hikari to Tomo ni...: Jiheishouji wo Kakaete Chapter 92 Discussion

Kajo_Senpai69 - Jan 13, 2021

2 by nelson_a »»
Mar 13, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Hikari to Tomo ni...: Jiheishouji wo Kakaete Chapter 1 Discussion

Kajo_Senpai69 - Jun 3, 2020

2 by removed-user »»
Jul 22, 2021 5:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.