Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 8, 2012 10:40 PM

Dec 2008
Hello~ I'm new to the group but I watched No. 6 while it was airing and read a bit of the novel before it was airing as well.
Wanted to get any of your thoughts about an Idea I had a little while ago.

I've been making papercraft for little over a year now

(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_4MUf6T4VzPw/TE-mbl-Z4rI/AAAAAAAAQHU/6bbXFDf5V_M/ssn-hatsune-miku-papercraft.jpg, http://paperkraft.blogspot.com/2011/11/vocaloid-neru-akita-papercraft-l-gaim.html, and some others. and trust me, they look pretty much exactly like the pictures)

And I love No. 6 soooo much that while I was talking to a friend bout it, the idea came up to make a paper model of them. Initially, it was supposed to me Nezumi, sitting against a tree, with Shion in his lap (sleeping). This turned out waaaaay too hard to do (because of the consistency of finished papercrafts being extremely un-pliable)
So, the next idea was that both of them sitting against a tree, with Shion's head on Nezumi's shoulder, and Nezumi's head leaning against Shion's head. Both asleep and holding hands. And possibly a child version of them both in the backdrop, playing hide-and-go-seek or tag.

So, feedback! Should I do it? Should I not? Input would be great!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 11, 2012 3:46 AM
Jul 2018
OH MY GOD YES
You're so talented! It's amazing! Beautiful! Please do it♥
Apr 30, 2012 9:39 PM

Sep 2009
You're really good! OwO I say go for it! If you have the inspiration to make it, then go ahead! ^w^ And the idea is great, especially with the child version of them in the back. Aww~! I could just picture it. ^/////^
Sep 15, 2012 10:12 AM

May 2011
WOW..awesome. This is my first time seeing something like this. It's actually pretty kewl.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» NO.6 NOVEL

removed-user - Jul 22, 2011

6 by removed-user »»
Sep 20, 2011 3:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.