Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 24, 2012 10:05 AM

Mar 2009
cielleia said:
Liinah said:

Oh, I see. Thank you both. ^o^ I do think the "new" Glens have the knowledge of the old ones. Maybe the memories are passed with the chains or something.

Hm. Well Leo doesn't seem to know as much about the Abyss as the other 'Glen's did, huh?

But he can hear the other Glen's voices and aren't they kind of floating around him? And Leo isn't your usual Glen, is he? He didn't contract all five chains - he only got Jabberwock. He also don't have a sibling that is a child of misfortune or are we just missing something?
Jan 24, 2012 12:36 PM
Sep 2011
Sow said:
cielleia said:
Liinah said:

Oh, I see. Thank you both. ^o^ I do think the "new" Glens have the knowledge of the old ones. Maybe the memories are passed with the chains or something.

Hm. Well Leo doesn't seem to know as much about the Abyss as the other 'Glen's did, huh?

But he can hear the other Glen's voices and aren't they kind of floating around him? And Leo isn't your usual Glen, is he? He didn't contract all five chains - he only got Jabberwock. He also don't have a sibling that is a child of misfortune or are we just missing something?

No he isn't. He also rewrote Lacie's tune in a piano composition.. why?
Well we haven't learned his entire past yet have we?
&& Leo is quite the interesting 'Glen'.
Jan 26, 2012 5:09 AM

Nov 2011
I was thinking and came across this idea: if Glen (in common) is the reason, why children with red eyes appear, if they are Glen's brothers-sisters, it means that Break is Glen's relative? Maybe we don't know everything about his past?
Jan 27, 2012 11:55 PM

Sep 2011
Sow said:

I think it's really really necessary for the next Glen to undergo a ritual where the previous Glen would transfer the soul/memories/whatever to him. Leo didn't get a ceremony right because the practice disappeared together with Oswald, the last Glen. Oswald didn't even become a chain, so maybe his soul/ghost/memories along with his Jabberwock is transfered to Leo instead?
Luna_TykkJan 27, 2012 11:58 PM

Feb 26, 2012 9:12 PM

Sep 2011
wooooh, chapter 70 is finally here!!!!

every chapter has been amazing but this one is beyond amazing. I'm still reeling from the shock starting from page 37. Dammit, I didn't see that coming... did you?

Feb 26, 2012 10:19 PM
Sep 2011
Luna_Tykk said:
wooooh, chapter 70 is finally here!!!!

every chapter has been amazing but this one is beyond amazing. I'm still reeling from the shock starting from page 37. Dammit, I didn't see that coming... did you?

Is it a bad thing to say that I did? 8D
Feb 27, 2012 1:39 PM

Dec 2009
I wonder if the B-Rabbit plushie belonged to Lacie - though it seems too childish to her - and if Alice knows who it really is, or if she just treats it like a normal toy.
Plus, she seems to like rabbits since she has another rabbit stuffed toy.

And I want to see Alice with Cheshire. ;;
Feb 27, 2012 2:02 PM
Sep 2011
Liinah said:
I wonder if the B-Rabbit plushie belonged to Lacie - though it seems too childish to her - and if Alice knows who it really is, or if she just treats it like a normal toy.
Plus, she seems to like rabbits since she has another rabbit stuffed toy.

That image of her with the white rabbit plush might be symbolic of her as the Intention since she's wearing a light-colored dress.
Feb 28, 2012 12:02 PM

Mar 2009
And let's not forget that Abyss-chan also took the white rabbit form at the beginning of the story.
Feb 28, 2012 1:06 PM

Dec 2009
There should be a White-Rabbit XD
I don't know, I want to see Jack talking to Alice and then start noticing she's acting different.
LiinahFeb 28, 2012 1:14 PM
Feb 28, 2012 2:09 PM
Sep 2011
Alice the Intention is the white rabbit... right? Or did I misunderstand?
Same ! That'd be so cute with them being all like... "I didn't say that... [she did].."
Feb 28, 2012 2:28 PM

Dec 2009
cielleia said:
Alice the Intention is the white rabbit... right? Or did I misunderstand?
Same ! That'd be so cute with them being all like... "I didn't say that... [she did].."

Yes, she is. What I meant was like it'd be fun (more weird, actually) if there were a B-Rabbit in white version. 8D

Awwn, it'd be so cute. <33 But Jack once said she'd usually get lost in the conversation, I guess there was a time when Alice couldn't just control her body anymore, like deciding when she wanted to switch places with her sister or not.
Feb 28, 2012 2:53 PM
Sep 2011
Liinah said:
Yes, she is. What I meant was like it'd be fun (more weird, actually) if there were a B-Rabbit in white version. 8D

Awwn, it'd be so cute. <33 But Jack once said she'd usually get lost in the conversation, I guess there was a time when Alice couldn't just control her body anymore, like deciding when she wanted to switch places with her sister or not.

I bet one does exist !

Well it could do with timing. I don't think they switched places at the same time all the time.
Like when Oswald asked so it's you today?
Also, they probably talked about different things since their personalties are completely different and thus the thread was lost unless the other understoood the topic or could follow up with it(?).
Mar 1, 2012 5:36 AM

Nov 2011
Guys.. How do you understand the whole situation now?

B-rabbit was Lacie's chain, before he belonged to Alice, right? That episode with "blood red rain", when Lacie killed those people, and there were chains (metallic) like chains that B-rabbit uses, and also there were shadow behind Lacie, reminding the silhouette of rabbit.

Then it came to Alice.

Then
1) Jack killed Alice, took B-rabbit, used his chain (I'd like to know about it more and to see it) to divide B-rabbit into the two parts. He took the first part, Oz, and made a contract.

or

2) Jack used his chain to divide B-rabbit into the two parts. He took the first part, Oz, made a contract and only then killed Alice (maybe using Oz)

After that..

If there hadn't been B-rabbit before Alice had died we could have said "She turned into the chain!", BUT we know, that there were this chain BEFORE Alice had died.

So the second part of B-rabbit... Did it unite somehow with dead Alice (or Alice somehow united with this half of chain), so we get Alice that we know "now" ? Or it just looks like Alice and has some of her memories?
Mar 1, 2012 10:15 AM
Sep 2011
Well maybe Oz went with Alice back to the surface world after Lacie died to be her friend ?
Oh I don't know anymore..
I'm not even sure what is called ''Alice'' IS the real Alice.
Mar 1, 2012 1:11 PM

Mar 2009
cielleia said:
Well maybe Oz went with Alice back to the surface world after Lacie died to be her friend ?

Hey, that's an idea. But let's say that he was already friends with Lacie and Abyss-chan. Both girls loved him but he choosed to stay with Alice in the end. Abyss-chan tried to find an substitute for him and that's why her 'room' looks like a toy shop. And at the beginning of the manga she wanted to kill him for leaving her alone. She hated Alice from taking him from her.
Mar 1, 2012 1:18 PM
Sep 2011
Sow said:

Hey, that's an idea. But let's say that he was already friends with Lacie and Abyss-chan. Both girls loved him but he choosed to stay with Alice in the end. Abyss-chan tried to find an substitute for him and that's why her 'room' looks like a toy shop. And at the beginning of the manga she wanted to kill him for leaving her alone. She hated Alice from taking him from her.

Break also said the Abyss now looks like broken toy box to some people(after the Tragedy).
I like that theory fits with their innocence. <3
Mar 2, 2012 1:07 AM

Nov 2011
Sow said:

I like this supposition.

But there is still open question: why the second part of B-rabbit looks like Alice? Does it just looks like she or it is really Alice who somehow united with the chain? Hope Jun-sama will explain this.
Mar 2, 2012 11:04 AM

Dec 2011
Miss_Tangerine said:
Sow said:

I like this supposition.

But there is still open question: why the second part of B-rabbit looks like Alice? Does it just looks like she or it is really Alice who somehow united with the chain? Hope Jun-sama will explain this.

Hmm~ I think that Oz's actual body (B-Rabbit) was given to alice, since the one he's using is apparently not his.
@pamkips
Mar 3, 2012 12:06 AM

Nov 2011
cielleia said:

I'm not even sure what is called ''Alice'' IS the real Alice.

I came to idea..

Let's suppose that one part of B-rabbit just looks like Alice.

So, what's happened to real Alice 100 years ago? She was killed.. but did she die? Remember the very first chapters. The first time when Oz found watches. The girl, who throttled him, has DARK hair. And B-rabbit-Alice then didn't remember that event, it wasn't she, who throttled Oz.. and we thought that it was Alyss.. But why her hair was dark? Alyss has light hair and she hadn't reasons to make her hair look like hair of Alice.. Maybe Alice is in the Abyss too? Right now.
Mar 6, 2012 5:50 AM

Nov 2011
I began re-reading and just finished ch5. That phrase of Break! He said that Oz has 3 ways. 1) He will fall to he Abyss 2) he will search for the memories and find a way how to save himslef and 3) ! "When you find out what is your fault, I.." Sounds like he knows what's his fault. And now we know that his fault is that he is B-rabbit, so.. Break knew it from the very beginning?
Well, he was surprised when they found out that Jack's words were lie, so he can't know the whole story, but maybe he knows more than we think.
Mar 6, 2012 7:05 AM

Nov 2011
Miss_Tangerine said:
I began re-reading and just finished ch5. That phrase of Break! He said that Oz has 3 ways. 1) He will fall to he Abyss 2) he will search for the memories and find a way how to save himslef and 3) ! "When you find out what is your fault, I.." Sounds like he knows what's his fault. And now we know that his fault is that he is B-rabbit, so.. Break knew it from the very beginning?
Well, he was surprised when they found out that Jack's words were lie, so he can't know the whole story, but maybe he knows more than we think.

I think so..or emily just told him
Mar 6, 2012 7:13 AM

Nov 2011
TheLandofMyYouth[s said:
or emily just told him

Emily might be "dark horse".. Maybe she is universal evil in disguise!
And let's always remember uncle Oscar.. He is so "pure" character.. He might be psycho. :3
Mar 6, 2012 7:43 AM
Sep 2011
Oh yeah I can defintely see Oscar going psycho LOL.
Mar 6, 2012 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
I think so: Break looks more freaky, but actually he's normal (yes, he killed many people in the past, but he's not psycho). Vinsent looks more normal, than Break. We can see his mad side mostly when he's alone.. And most of the society see in Vincent a charming smiling young man. Though he looks more normal, he's more psychotic than Break.. So the more crazy the person looks the more normal it is.. and back to front. So look at uncle Oscar.. He looks absolutely normal! He's positive man, Gil finds him ideal parent.. such a good kind uncle. But following this logic he must be the maddest psycho!
Mar 6, 2012 8:19 AM

Nov 2011
That doesn't fit. Oz seems normal and he isn't psycho. (At least Oz not whatever he did)
Mar 6, 2012 8:25 AM
Sep 2011
TheLandofMyYouth said:
That doesn't fit. Oz seems normal and he isn't psycho. (At least Oz not whatever he did)

Oz seems normal... when he's not being his true self B-Rabbit, who is a well known killer. Derp. o Uo
Mar 6, 2012 8:31 AM

Nov 2011
Well.. he's not a psycho, but he is b-rabbit. Maybe uncle Oscar isn't psycho, but he might be not so usual man, I mean this.
Ada also looks like pretty girl "with flowers instead of brain" (as Alice said) but remember that chapter when poors Vince said that he wanted to know her more.. That face.. i'll always remember it. xD What a surprise it was, when she showed her secret interests.)
Mar 6, 2012 8:35 AM
Sep 2011
Miss_Tangerine said:
Well.. he's not a psycho, but he is b-rabbit. Maybe uncle Oscar isn't psycho, but he might be not so usual man, I mean this.
Ada also looks like pretty girl "with flowers instead of brain" (as Alice said) but remember that chapter when poors Vince said that he wanted to know her more.. That face.. i'll always remember it. xD What a surprise it was, when she showed her secret interests.)

I loved that "I could never hate you!" (lying).... 'ohmygod she went on for 5 hours..'
Mar 6, 2012 9:11 AM

Dec 2009
Miss_Tangerine said:

Remember the very first chapters. The first time when Oz found watches. The girl, who throttled him, has DARK hair. And B-rabbit-Alice then didn't remember that event, it wasn't she, who throttled Oz.. and we thought that it was Alyss.. But why her hair was dark? Alyss has light hair and she hadn't reasons to make her hair look like hair of Alice.. Maybe Alice is in the Abyss too? Right now.

It can be Alyss. She shares a body with human Alice and Alice has brown hair. It just could be that Alyss was possessing her body that time.

So, I have a little theory (?) about Oz's personality. Is based on some thoughts I had after watching the anime Fractale. I'll tell you some things about it, but since it's a major spoiler for the anime, if you're planning to watch then please don't read. ;; It's an amazing anime, I totally recommend it

Basing myself on that, I started thinking about Oz.
  • Oz is scared of being left alone because of his father: B-Rabbit (or the stuffed B-Rabbit Oz) had only two friends. Lacie and Alice. We still don't know if he could talk to Lacie or if only Alice was his "friend". I believe she forgot or left him alone once she got Cheshire and when Jack started visiting her again. She had friends, she had others who would protect her, she didn't need Oz anymore. This could be one of the reasons for Oz killing her in the tragedy, she was the one who betrayed him. Oz is scared 'cause his dad is the only person related by blood to him, so he doesn't want to be left by him. Even when Oz was kidnapped, he didn't care, 'cause he knew that the servant only saw him as a master, nothing else. Since he resembles Jack so much, he probably has the "sixth sense" about liars. B-Rabbit was betrayed once, so he turned out to be something adaptable to situations, therefore he wouldn't care whether someone lied to him again or not.
    However, Alice helps Oz too. She says "When you're feeling down, I will bite your cheeks again!" (which was her way to cheer him up). It's almost like she's saying: "You were there for me once, now I'm here for you".
  • Oz likes exploring: Alice was always (or almost all the time) in the tower, alone. She couldn't see anything beside the forest she could see from her window. Oz probably felt that and that's why he's now curious and like to know things. He wanted to do what Alice couldn't, so he could show and teach her. Is actually quite cute how he teaches her things now, like how she can't eat roses (the ones Echo once took to Oz). XD

Now, I don't think the one Alice refers to when she says "Wouldn't you always come here?" right in the manga/anime beggining is Oz. I mean, he's just a toy. How would he come and go? Unless he couldn't stay out of the abyss and used the toy as a vessel.
    Yet I still think she is referring herself to Jack.

I wonder how the manga will end. Maybe Oz will merge with B-Rabbit and become a chain again and then make a new contract with Alice. Maybe chains making contract together can let them stay in the real world, idk.
    And random thing, this picture shows Stuffed B-Rabbit. Or at least I suppose it is.

I wanted to comment this for so long, but MAL stopped working here for 3 days. ;A;;;
Mar 6, 2012 7:51 PM

Nov 2011
Wow Liinah interesting theory.

Can you give me the mal link to Fractale?

About the ending...I have one theory that I think might happen and honestly it makes me feel very sick...read at your own risk.
but I do want everything to turn out good for the characters...I love them so much, I have never wanted characters to have awful fates as much as this! With 10+ years in fictional worlds. But I almost can't see anyway for a believable happy ending, though it would definetly be a earned happy ending then. I think it is going to be bittersweet to downer type of ending....I hope at least ONE character gets a happy ending...
Mar 6, 2012 8:45 PM

Nov 2011
"I think it is going to be bittersweet to downer type of ending..."

I agree. I think the ending will bring me many tears. And I have no doubt that it will be epic - during the whole manga Jun-sama is keeping high class, and I think she thought up something really great for us.

I suppose Jack won't bring Lacie back, or maybe he will, but not for a long time and in the end they both will pass away (maybe in the light Abyss, which existed before Glen's experiment). And I thnik that Oz and Alice-B-rabbit may unite in the single B-rabbit again, maybe it is part of Jack's plan, because why he wanted Alice-B-rabbit to find her memories? Maybe there was some spell, so Lacie's soul could be linked to her chain (B-rabbit) and after 100 hundred years circle it can be brought back when her chain will exist again (if Oz and Alice unite).
I'm afraid that Break will die, because from the very beginning he's dying character. He told, that he would live no longer than year, he asked himself, whose time will end faster: his or Oz's, he became blind, so his body is dying slowly.. T_T

Twik-chan, about your theory.. "and in the end nothing actually happened." It can be real. It reminds me about Vincent's plan (though Gil tried to knock some sense into Vince's head). So if there hadn't been Vince, nobody would have opened gates into the Abyss, and other events with Glen, Oswald, Jack and Lacie may have been changed. There wouldn't be Tragedy and maybe Glen's experiment would fail and the Abyss (dark) would have never existed. And Break wouldn't get a second chance..

But I'd like to see another ending. Some characters will die ( i think we can't escape from it), the ending will be bitter and tragic, but some of them will be alive and always remember this story and theese people. So it's like.. bittersweet, yeah.
Mar 6, 2012 11:39 PM

Nov 2011
I think Break is going to die I don't think there is any chance of avoiding that.

Or maybe everyone will forget except the Abyss.

For some reason one of the few characters I think might get a better ending is Gil..
Mar 6, 2012 11:49 PM

Nov 2011
Elliot died. Break will propbably die. Vince can die too (because of his plan, for example).. All my favorite characters can die. that's unfair.

I think that in the end there will be no Abyss. I mean this dark Abyss. I think it all ends. Maybe everything will disappear, maybe there will be only that heavens-like Abyss.
Mar 6, 2012 11:58 PM

Nov 2011
Miss_Tangerine said:

I think that in the end there will be no Abyss. I mean this dark Abyss. I think it all ends. Maybe everything will disappear, maybe there will be only that heavens-like Abyss.

Yes...that is something I believe for the most part, but maybe the bright abyss will still know?

I feel the same way about all my favorite characters dying...or at least something....
Mar 7, 2012 1:07 PM

Dec 2009
TheLandofMyYouth said:
Can you give me the mal link to Fractale?

Here's the link. It's an awesome anime, at first may seem a little weird, but it's good and the ending is beautiful. ^o^

Miss_Tangerine said:
"I think it is going to be bittersweet to downer type of ending..."

I agree. I think the ending will bring me many tears. And I have no doubt that it will be epic - during the whole manga Jun-sama is keeping high class, and I think she thought up something really great for us.

I suppose Jack won't bring Lacie back, or maybe he will, but not for a long time and in the end they both will pass away (maybe in the light Abyss, which existed before Glen's experiment). And I thnik that Oz and Alice-B-rabbit may unite in the single B-rabbit again, maybe it is part of Jack's plan, because why he wanted Alice-B-rabbit to find her memories?

I stopped thinking about the ending again.

I think when Alice died, she still had a soul. The tradegy happened and she went to the abyss. B-Rabbit found her there and decided to give it's body to her, that's why she doesn't "remember" about B-Rabbit's life, about it contracting with Jack and so 'cause B-Rabbit's soul didn't get to her since she already had one. The soul happened to be just like the core of the abyss, it found a vessel which was human baby-Oz - I presume Zai had thrown him in the abyss for whatever reason -.
B-Rabbit Oz got out of the abyss first, without aging. So he was created as a human kid while Alice only got out 100 years ago after contracting with Oz who was thrown once again in the abyss.

If this turns out to be true, then I believe Oz will merge with Alice and then disappear, because he won't have a soul anymore. But Alice won't be "Alice" anymore, 'cause she will gain B-Rabbit's memories as well.
And I really want Jack to at least find Lacie again, just to hug her and say goodbye. They deserve it. ;;

Now that you're guys are talking about Break. I wonder what Emily is. I don't think she's just a "doll". It makes me a little curious, actually. XD

Edit: Does anyone knows what this page says? It seems like Jack had to choose between Alyss (White rabbit) and B-Rabbit to get Lacie (goal).
And I said that Alice left Stuffed B-Rabbit alone because of Cheshire and Jack, but I guess it's just Jack 'cause look at this page. Cheshire is right behind Alice.
LiinahMar 7, 2012 1:47 PM
Mar 7, 2012 4:15 PM
Sep 2011
Liinah, I remember I read that somewhere translated. I can barey remember what it said but part of Lacie's words were;

"Now in this chapter Jack and my dearest brother Oswald must ---- [blank] ----. I wonder how Jack will deal with this since my death in the Abyss surrounded by the chains... - Will Jack ----[blank]---- me?"

Mainly Lacie said she was interested and wondering what Oswald and Jack would do now since Lacie/she was gone. Especially since she meant a lot to both of them. I know there was mention of her death because I remember seeing 'chains around me" and "Abyss".

Don't quote me on this.
TL;DR: Lacie's death, Oswald and Jack's decision, what will happen next.
cielleiaMar 7, 2012 4:35 PM
Mar 7, 2012 9:24 PM

Nov 2011
Liinah said:

I think when Alice died, she still had a soul. The tradegy happened and she went to the abyss. B-Rabbit found her there and decided to give it's body to her, that's why she doesn't "remember" about B-Rabbit's life, about it contracting with Jack and so 'cause B-Rabbit's soul didn't get to her since she already had one. The soul happened to be just like the core of the abyss, it found a vessel which was human baby-Oz - I presume Zai had thrown him in the abyss for whatever reason -.
B-Rabbit Oz got out of the abyss first, without aging. So he was created as a human kid while Alice only got out 100 years ago after contracting with Oz who was thrown once again in the abyss.

It sounds realistic, but if it so, they didn't need Jack to do this soul-exchange. And in the 70th chapter Oswald said to Jack "You used your chain to tear chain", so it was Jack who made smth with he original B-rabbit and divided it into the two parts. I think it's linked with his plan about Lacie.

And we forgot about Barma family! Why that looking-like-madam-Red wanted Oswald's head? Why did this family tell Vincent how to open the gates into the Abyss, what interest did they have?
Mar 7, 2012 9:43 PM

Nov 2011
Miss_Tangerine said:

And we forgot about Barma family! Why that looking-like-madam-Red wanted Oswald's head? Why did this family tell Vincent how to open the gates into the Abyss, what interest did they have?

Well...I have no idea...I had an idea when I was first about to answer..but I've forgotten.
Liinah said:
Now that you're guys are talking about Break. I wonder what Emily is. I don't think she's just a "doll". It makes me a little curious, actually. XD

Emily is a chain! Who knows Oz was a toy Rabbit.
Mar 7, 2012 9:54 PM

Nov 2011
Yes, she might be a chain! And this will explain why Break is weak, it's his 3rd contract! :o

And I'm also interested what he is gonna do with that wish, with Oz and with this situation at whole.
Mar 7, 2012 10:02 PM

Nov 2011
GAHHH! I can't take waiting....T_T I love Pandora Hearts s much! And I want to know what is going to happen to everyone.
Mar 7, 2012 10:28 PM

Nov 2011
Twik-chan, we understand you so much. T_T

I wrote this some time ago, but no one noticaed that:
I was thinking and came across this idea: if Glen (in common) is the reason, why children with red eyes appear, if they are Glen's brothers-sisters, it means that Break is Glen's relative?
Mar 7, 2012 10:49 PM

Nov 2011
Hm...that would be interesting but how could he be? But I like that theory about Glen reletiives and I think Break still has more secrets.
Mar 7, 2012 10:56 PM

Nov 2011
TheLandofMyYouth said:
But I like that theory about Glen reletiives

It was said in manga that normally children with red eyes shouldn't exist, that Glen is the reason, so.. Even though it might be just coincidence, it seems to me that Jun-sama makes nothing accidentally.

TheLandofMyYouth said:
and I think Break still has more secrets.

Yes, he is too mysterious and secretive to open all his secrets in the beginning of the manga.
Apr 21, 2012 9:22 PM
Nov 2011
I think that Jack is tricking Oz more than he is letting on, and implanting the memories of being brabbit. because Alice is able to call on her powers of Brabbit and gets drained doing it too. Plus two chains can't form a contract together.
Apr 22, 2012 4:45 PM
Feb 2012
What if Break and Revis are somehow related? I'm just throwing this out there...the hair is the same color.
Apr 22, 2012 6:12 PM

Dec 2009
Break is the reincarnation of Revis from 100 years ago. /shot

Anyways, I don't think Jack is tricking Oz. I think Oz gave his body to Alice when she died and then his soul went to a random kid who was thrown in the abyss.
Apr 22, 2012 7:34 PM
Sep 2011
Liinah said:
Break is the reincarnation of Revis from 100 years ago. /shot

Anyways, I don't think Jack is tricking Oz. I think Oz gave his body to Alice when she died and then his soul went to a random kid who was thrown in the abyss.

OnceInALifeTime said:
What if Break and Revis are somehow related? I'm just throwing this out there...the hair is the same color.

LOL. Although... Break lived around some 10 years after the Tragedy, right?.. So that wouldn't exactly work. o no;
Apr 22, 2012 8:02 PM
Feb 2012
Just sayin' in one chapter it sounds like Revis says he had a red-eyed relative, though he makes it sound like he already banished them...
Apr 22, 2012 8:20 PM
Sep 2011
Had to have in order to be the Glen, right?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Main Character Voting

Kazurae - Jan 21, 2012

34 by JunkAccount101 »»
Jan 22, 2016 7:08 AM

Poll: » Favorite Supporting Character Voting

Kazurae - Jan 21, 2012

33 by JunkAccount101 »»
Jan 22, 2016 7:08 AM

» [T.M.W - Pandora Hearts Fandom! GAME] Either or ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kazurae - Jan 8, 2012

454 by Lilyannahb »»
Mar 9, 2015 4:10 PM

» [T.M.W - Pandora Hearts Fandom! GAME] HOT or NOT Music ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kazurae - Dec 26, 2011

193 by chaislimonom »»
Feb 25, 2013 9:55 AM

» How long will PH be published? *may contain little spoilers*

chaislimonom - Jan 25, 2012

2 by Roloko »»
Jan 25, 2012 12:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.