Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 26, 2011 1:01 AM

Oct 2009
hmm I didn't think it was THAT disturbing... maybe just the fact that she looks like 7 years old, but I didn't mind that either. It got me hooked on what's going to happen next, will she eventually tell her parents? how will she give birth? how will the guys parents react?
Well, I guess it's not really for those people who have conservative minds and constant bringers of the word 'Taboo' ... but for JUST a manga story, it really IS interesting.
I think if she was raped, that would have been pretty depressing... but it was somehow innocent... yet not? it was like teenaged curiosity ... right
hahahaha
anyway I don't even read hentai, or even much ecchi -.-;
and even if some people call it sick and 'pedophilia' I just don't understand how it can be 'pedo' since there wasn't a single adult involved

well just my opinion
May 31, 2013 12:18 AM
Apr 2009
True. We may close our eyes and call it disturbing, but that's what actually happens everywhere in the world, especially in ghetto-like places. Early sex-ed is not going to decide that kind of problem, though. It might even become worse.

Yes, that was pure curiosity, careless, shameless but innocent.
Oct 1, 2014 7:55 AM

Sep 2012
Well I thought this was intresting. It ended a bit quick though ...
bite me
Oct 1, 2014 8:16 AM

Mar 2013
It certainly was interesting, despite the art making the characters fairly unattractive. The end is a little too "happy-go-lucky". I would´ve liked to see some more of the parents and the inhabitans of the village reacting to what happened instead of just that one chapter.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2016 9:44 PM
Sep 2009
Too bad this isn't read in schools. While pregnancy is the "headliner" of this story, there are a LOT of issues that the story raises about communication between parents, teachers, and children. If anything, these issues are much more important than pregnancy, because, without communication, plenty of other problems happen, not just pregnancy.
Jan 31, 2017 12:12 PM
Mar 2008
RoadZero said:
True. We may close our eyes and call it disturbing, but that's what actually happens everywhere in the world, especially in ghetto-like places. Early sex-ed is not going to decide that kind of problem, though. It might even become worse.

Yes, that was pure curiosity, careless, shameless but innocent.

Early sex ed, and accurate sex ed is PROVEN to reduce teen pregnancy rates.
Apr 17, 2017 1:10 PM
Dec 2015
Me? I'm ready to kill someone. I do not know who to be mad at right now. The teacher? She didn't care a bit for the kids, and she joined them in keeping the secret. Granted, she was kind of stressed out then but still. The parents? Why didn't you at least take your child to the hospital, for some kind of check up. The kids? They were kind of innocent in the whole thing. It's not their fault the adults were stupid. But they should have told someone. This could have gone wrong a hundred times over. Well- it is manga/anime logic, nothing we could do about that.

So glad I got this off my chest, I really wanted to have a good rant. The reason I'm so mad is cause I'm a junior in highschool, this could have easily happened to someone I know.
Apr 6, 2018 2:28 PM

Mar 2015
anime_obsessed_ said:
The kids? They were kind of innocent in the whole thing. It's not their fault the adults were stupid. But they should have told someone. .

Some of the kids actually have told their parents but the parents actually took it as a joke.
Jan 24, 2019 10:19 PM
Aug 2011
Weeeeeeew this manga though.

It definitely does touch on some real issues but also the way it goes about them and the resolves are too flimsy and wishy-washy for the subject at hand.

A strong start then a lull in the middle and sort of a rushed conclusion...

Polarizing stuff here I honestly don't know how to rate it.

Mar 21, 2021 3:36 AM
May 2015
I thought it was decent, but rather rushed.

I think that may be because the subject matter was too heavy for the publishers and they wanted it to be over as fast as possible.

It may also be glossed over, though I think I can forgive that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kodomo no Kodomo Chapter 19 Discussion

SeoRunge - Apr 3, 2018

1 by removed-user »»
Feb 4, 2019 5:44 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Kodomo Chapter 22 Discussion

SeoRunge - Apr 3, 2018

0 by SeoRunge »»
Apr 3, 2018 8:17 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Kodomo Chapter 18 Discussion

SeoRunge - Apr 3, 2018

0 by SeoRunge »»
Apr 3, 2018 7:59 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Kodomo Chapter 10 Discussion

SeoRunge - Apr 3, 2018

0 by SeoRunge »»
Apr 3, 2018 7:32 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Kodomo Chapter 9 Discussion

SeoRunge - Apr 3, 2018

0 by SeoRunge »»
Apr 3, 2018 7:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.