New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 26, 2011 4:27 PM

Jun 2011
"Yes,Kuro." Ayame replies.
Dec 26, 2011 4:32 PM

Feb 2011
"Hhhhmmmm o him!" snapping her finger "Don't worry I talk to him later.For now let go and get ready."
Dec 26, 2011 4:38 PM

Jul 2008
“I, I see,” says Teruhi. It seems the girl was good at reading the hearts of humans. “Nice to meet you then,” she says with a bow.

“Let us make haste,” says Meisai. “The quicker we can restore Youshakame, the better it is for the township, correct?”

The two resident miko both nod. They then begin to instruct Ayame, Saya, and Teruhi on what needs to be done. Basically, they will be conducting the ceremony by a grove in the small forested area in the property of the shrine surrounded by sakaki trees. That would be the most beneficial place. It is a simple dance and chant that seemingly anyone can do. However the power of miko are required to give the song and dance the correct form. The stronger and purer the better.
Dec 26, 2011 4:42 PM

Feb 2011
"Well not my problem" leaving them to thier problem.
FockfearDec 26, 2011 5:29 PM
Dec 26, 2011 4:44 PM

Jun 2011
"Let's start." both Ayame and Saya said in the same time.
They and Teruhi followed the instructions,and started to dance.
In the time of the dance,Ayame closed her eyes,while singing whit her beautiful voice.Her moves were natural and confident,radiant.On the other hand,Saya closed her eyes too,but her moves were more calculated,controlled;however,she had a very pleasant voice,so she was doing per total,a great job.
Dec 26, 2011 4:53 PM

Jul 2009
Hidehira pays little attention to the events before, relaxing on the walkway as he admires the blooming Cherry Blossoms. Beside him lies his Nodcachi, the Monohoshi Zao, as well as his flute.

He doesn't speak, sipping on a small cup of Sake he had bought with him. Indeed, he seems to be cut off, in his own tranquil world.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Dec 26, 2011 4:59 PM

Jul 2008
Meisai steps aside while the girls preform the ceremony.

With shide placed in strategic locations, an enhanced zone connecting to the spiritual realm is created. Within it, the girls dance and chant.

As Teruhi begins, a tingling sensation can be felt in her body. Reclaiming her place after being caught up in the trance, she begins to move, equally possessed and equally of her own accord. With long sweeping motions, she draws in the sacred air and puts the correct thoughts and attitude into melodious words. Her voice seemed timid at first, but then it gains an almost wild-like quality. The song carries its weight, and she projects her passion into the controlled fluctuations of her song.

Meisai observes the captivating performance of the girls from a distance. With five rather high leveled miko performing the ceremony, he can feel the vast amount of spiritual pressure being generated. The entire shrine grounds seem to quiver and come alive in tune with the the ceremony. Everything outside the torii became blurry as the the separation between the profane and the sacred temporarily strengthens and begin to distance each other much beyond normal levels.
Dec 26, 2011 5:04 PM

Jun 2011
Ayame is in trance.She instinctively opens her fan,and her twists become more graceful then ever.Her voice sings the melody sweeter than ever.
Saya is in trance too,and lets go of the controlled moves,uniting whit the nature.
The girls do the final twist,and sing the last note.Ayame opens her eyes,and starts to regain slowly her self-control.
Saya on the other hand,breathes whit eyes still closed.The two other mikos breath heavily.
Dec 26, 2011 5:12 PM

Jul 2008
After completion, Teruhi drops to her knees and pants. The ceremony was exhausting and she feels drained.

The ground beneath the shrine continues to resonate for a moment before fading away. The image of the outside world slowly come into focus again as the zone around the shrine falls back into equilibrium with the outside world.

“Are you okay? Can you stand?” Meisai asks.

Teruhi responds with a nod, and then slowly picks herself up, supporting herself by pressing her hands against her knees. She is still catching her breath and her face is red.
Dec 26, 2011 5:17 PM

Jun 2011
Saya was in a condition almost identical to Teruhi's,while Ayame was very relaxed.Snapping her fingers,four big energy butterflies appear.Pointing whit four fingers from her right hand,one of the butterflies enters each girl."This shall give you some power." she says,smiling."Is everybody okay?" she asks.
Dec 26, 2011 5:21 PM

Nov 2011
When Takashi finally returned to the heart of the Province, he went towards to the nearest Tea shop.

"May I have some Green Tea with a half peppermint leaf, Kudusai?" he asked one of the waitresses wearing a green Kimono.

At the minute he received his Tea, he placed both of his Katana's by the table, and the bokkens in the pockets of his Hakama's.
Tsukune-DonoDec 26, 2011 5:27 PM
Dec 26, 2011 5:36 PM

Nov 2011
The skies was cloudless as he stepped out into the sun, the weather was pretty hot and one could help but notice everyone seems to be doing something, everyone but him of course.

Furuya wandered about, clueless as to what to do next. Scratching his head, he wondered if he should get a job to spend his time or should he moved on to a place where he can spar and train with people.
鏡花水月
Dec 26, 2011 5:38 PM

Jul 2008
Teruhi nods as the mystic butterfly disappears. That felt refreshing but at the same time was a bit creepy. It’s another ability from Ayame’s school that she’s never encountered before.

“Uh, now that we’ve seen the capabilities of this shrine, wouldn’t it make more sense for us to stay here rather than in the castle?” asked Meisai. “That is, if you’re willing to accommodate us,” he adds. “This shrine here is more advantageous when it comes to performing rituals and cleansing.”
Dec 26, 2011 5:43 PM

Jun 2011
"For us is indifferent.We are used to live anywhere." Ayame spoke for both herself and Saya,which was now carried by Ayame."But to be honest,we would aswell prefer the shrine." she added.

She was glad the girls felt better,but she was worried about Saya.Un-controlling herself during a ritual was taking out of her more energy than usual.
Dec 26, 2011 5:58 PM

Jul 2008
The two resident miko, named Nui and Ito give each other a look and then informs the group that the shrine is more than happy to welcome them. Meisai then asks the soldier to report back to inform Miku that the miko are staying at the shrine.

As he returns, the soldier notices Furuya wandering about. He gives him a greeting before he starts to continue on his way.
Dec 26, 2011 6:04 PM

Jun 2011
"Nui and Ito-san,can you give me a room for Saya?Poor thing needs some rest." Ayame said,smiling.
"Of course!" the two reply."Follow us." they add.
Ayame quietly follows the two,and is guided to a nice,pretty large,dorm room.Ayame lays Saya on the tipical japanese bed,andd covers her whit extra sheets.Before leaving the room,she sends two more butterflies inside Saya,and assures her friend she will check her on a bit later.She than starts to wander around the shrine's large,beautiful garden and stops at the edge of a quite big pond.The wind softly caresses Ayame's hair,as the girl starts to relax.
Nui and Ito return to Meisai and Teruhi.
Dec 26, 2011 6:58 PM

Apr 2011
Kuro went unnoticed after the fight and even DURING the fight sometimes, but he didn't care... so afterwards he went and collected all hgis loose weapons that he had thrown during the scuffle, collecting chains and various sharp pokey things he threw. He sat on a wall near the Shrine of where he saw his 'Lady' Miku Akagami walking away from the group. He whistled at her to get her attention and beckoned her over to him...
Dec 26, 2011 7:06 PM

Feb 2011
Hearing the sound of a whistle she look around for the source.Seeing that it was the boy on the wall Miku walk over to him "What do you want sir?"
Dec 26, 2011 7:08 PM

Apr 2011
"Oi Miku, responded to whistle like a DOG haha... anyway, I told you not to call me 'sir'. 'Sir' is my father... anyway, I came to apologize to you about something" said Kuro.
Dec 26, 2011 7:09 PM

Feb 2011
Rasing an eyebrow Miku ask him "What is it?"
Dec 26, 2011 7:15 PM

Apr 2011
"I was under strict orders from the family to be here to protect you... I instead ran off and slaughtered Demons left and right and I am sorry for neglecting my duties..." Kuro looked really apologetic as he said this and then said "Dont tell the Mikos I said this... or else they'll make me do it more often, being nice gives me the goosebumps"
Dec 26, 2011 7:26 PM

Feb 2011
Giving him a soft smile she said "It ok" patting him on the head "I can take care of myself remember?"
Dec 26, 2011 7:29 PM

Apr 2011
"Good... I should hope so, kinda hard to revive a clan if your just gonna lay down and die, right?" Kuro smiled and "Seriously... thank you milady"
Dec 26, 2011 7:40 PM
Jun 2010
*Conan follows the three miko's silently wearing a straw hat that hides his face*

Dec 26, 2011 7:40 PM

Feb 2011
Giving him one last smile she left him on the wall.When her back was turn she gave an evil smile "Fool as soon as I done with my plan her clan is dead" she said in a demonic voice.
FockfearDec 26, 2011 8:16 PM
Dec 26, 2011 7:45 PM

Jun 2011
Ayame was asleep near the pond,looking sweet and vulnerable,breathing lightly.Few of her energy butterflies were on the near flowers.

//someone will bump into her later....one of you.//
Dec 26, 2011 7:57 PM

Feb 2011
Miku was passing by the pond when she notice someone laying near it.Walking over she saw that it was Ayame "Psst you awake?" after waiting but with no answer she said this time "good then die" taking out her katana she swing it down.
Dec 26, 2011 8:11 PM

Nov 2011
Furuya was taking a stroll around the pond, it had always been a place for inspiration. He was still wondering what he should do when he noticed a girl who was attempting to attack another lady. Intercepting with his spear, he asked, "It's not right to attack while one is not on guard, don't you agree?"
鏡花水月
Dec 26, 2011 8:14 PM

Jun 2011
Ayame was,however,still sleeping.It seemed that the ritual executed earlier and the energy transfer exhausted her.
Dec 26, 2011 8:22 PM

Apr 2011
A Kunai flies through the air and smacks the Katana out of Miku's hand. Miku turns and sees Kuro standing there with half a dozen more saying "The REAL lady Miku would've never called me 'sir'... nor would she have patted me on the head like that!" He aims to throw another one and says "Who are you? And whats up with the meat-suit?"
Dec 26, 2011 8:26 PM

Jun 2011
//lemme try and god mood a bit//

Memories...blurred memories.Ayame had he head full of them...but none belonged to her.From so many,one raises.A young woman,who looks like her,fighting a yuki onna.Herself in blood....dieing...snow covering the ground...the memory slips away.Another one,belonging to someone else,comes into her head.

Her body,however,stands up.
"Seal." another voice,much stronger,still pleasant but not human,comes out of her neck,as she sticks a paper amulet on the fake Miku's forehead.
Dec 26, 2011 8:39 PM

Feb 2011
Instantly as soon as the seal touch her skin Miku started shaking and raging.They all back away.Then dropping down to all 4 she seem to be puking but what was coming out was black goo.The goo seem to have a life of it own as they form behind her forming a demon 3 time bigger then a human.The thing after forming itself let out a laugh "Fool I been planning too long to fail now!I am not going to give up her body so easly!"The goo like thing were still coming out.
FockfearDec 26, 2011 8:49 PM
Dec 26, 2011 8:43 PM

Apr 2011
Kuro uncoiled a chain from his sleeve with a Kunai at the end and threw it at the wall behind Miku and with flicks of his wrists and twists of his arms, he coiled her up in chains to keep her from shaking and/or escaping. Kuro yelled "Throw more of thos magic paper-dohickeys on her!"
Dec 26, 2011 8:44 PM

Jun 2011
However,Ayame didn't reacted to Kuro's words.
"You know I'm here only to prevent scum like you to destroy." The voice inside Ayame spoke."Amaterasu-omikami gave me and Ayame powers that you can't imagine.Do you really think I'll let you win this battle?" Ayame's body smirked.Opening the fan,hundreds of shinning butterflies surrounded the goo demon."Seal." she demanded.
Dec 26, 2011 8:50 PM

Feb 2011
The paper were having an effect,But the demon let out a mighty roar that cause some of the paper to fall of "No I Will not be seal!" then he brought his fist at the
Miko.

(For the sake of Rp let keep this going a bit more Angel ><)
Dec 26, 2011 8:54 PM

Jun 2011
A shield of butterflies protected it's master."Who is the fool now?" Ayame's occupier laughed.Holding out the fan once more,it again repeated,throwing a storm of paper seals a the goo demon:"Seal!"
Dec 26, 2011 8:57 PM

Apr 2011
With continous movement of the possessed Miku, Kuro had to pull tighter. But if he had to pull any tighter he would end up breaking skin and that was one of the last things he wanted to do! So this had to end fast!
Dec 26, 2011 9:06 PM

Jun 2011
The occupier of Ayame's body throws another separate paper directly on Miku's forehead,making it fall unconscious."So weak.She is so weak." the person spoke unpleased,looking down upon Miku.
Dec 26, 2011 9:07 PM

Feb 2011
It seem that the goo finally stop comming out of her.However by now the Demon waws complete "Your petty paper won't stop me now!" he roar and sent spike of shadow at the Miko as she was the main danger.
Dec 26, 2011 9:10 PM

Apr 2011
A Kama flies through the air and embeds itself into the semi-dense goo with a chain on the end and Kuro gives it a tug with his left arm (right one still pullling on Miku) and he says "What kinda creep are you? Do like going after weak girls? Are you just that pathetic? Fight like a real monster, and come at me you filth..."
Dec 26, 2011 9:11 PM

Jun 2011
"Pitiful." the miko spoke whit disgust,shielding herself whit butterflies.
She crossed her arms,and as she opened them she made a clone of her fan.She than started to dance,shielded by butterflies.
"Hime no Hana:Amaterasu's Demand!" it spoke,stopping the dance whit a last twist."Seal!" it demanded,sending thousands of butterflies towards the goo demon,killing it slowly and painfully.
Dec 26, 2011 9:12 PM
Jun 2010
*Conan runs to the pond to watch the scene.*
"...Oh my."
*Conan sticks to the shadows avoiding the fight.*

Dec 26, 2011 9:15 PM

Jul 2008
Meisai and Teruhi who had been talking to Nui and Ito arrive at the scene.

“What’s going on!?” shouted Meisai.

Teruhi prepares her ounusa. The situation looks complicated.
Dec 26, 2011 9:20 PM

Jun 2011
"Stay back,mortals." Ayame's occupier says."This is no fight for kids." she demanded,to all of them.Swinging one of her fans,she sent Kuro out of the battlefield.Whit the other,she sent Miku's unconscious body out too.Whit both,swinging them upon her head and twisting her body,she releases a shield around her an the monster,making some sort of cage.
"You're mine.Seal!" she says,attacking whit both her fans,cutting the goo demon in three parts.Whit several papers,she makes it fall apart.The goo demon was now dead,after it's last scream:"I had it all going so weellll...."
Dec 26, 2011 9:24 PM

Apr 2011
Kuro was set flying back... but he ehld on to the chain that held Miku in place and repped her through the air not to ungently into his arms. He landed on his lower back but held onto Miku. Growling darkly and making oaths of what he was going to do to that Miko when he got his hands on her, and he watched what she was doing to the 'goo' or whatever it was...
Dec 26, 2011 9:29 PM

Jun 2011
The cage shield deactivated.A glowing light got out of Ayame's body,which was now floating very high over the ground,creating a huge butterfly,shinny and rainbow-colored.Ayame's body started to fall,as the rainbow butterfly after showing off it's wings,turned into a small ore and fallen inside Ayame's body.
"Seal." the voice from before got heard.
Dec 26, 2011 9:39 PM

Apr 2011
Holding Miku on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, Kuro races forward and catches Ayame... with his body. Yeah she lands on top of him, Miku is completely safe and untouched... but Ayame's unconcious form slams him into the ground.

//yay for Kuro! the guy just went HAM and got 2 girls in his arms! What a stud!//
Dec 26, 2011 9:41 PM

Jun 2011
//I'm fucking nosebleeding.I am whit 500% more perverted in the mornin',damn you!//

Ayame feels as she hits something soft and warm,but is unable to react.
Dec 26, 2011 9:48 PM

Jul 2008
“Oi, are they alright?” Teruhi calls out to Kuro.
Dec 26, 2011 9:51 PM

Apr 2011
Kuro sticks his arm up and gives a 'thumbs up sign'. Because neither girl seemed to want to remove themselves from on top his body...

//HAM is actually a new acronym here in America: Hard Ass Motherf***er//
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Create your Character

Fockfear - Nov 15, 2011

12 by Sajaho »»
Dec 27, 2011 1:53 PM

Sticky: » Information and Guides

khrymson - Dec 25, 2011

5 by khrymson »»
Dec 26, 2011 6:42 AM

» Rule

Fockfear - Nov 15, 2011

0 by Fockfear »»
Nov 15, 2011 5:25 PM

» Edo (close atm)

Fockfear - Nov 15, 2011

0 by Fockfear »»
Nov 15, 2011 5:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.