Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 12, 2008 8:26 AM

Sep 2007
So, what did you guys think about this sequel? I feel that it is quite good so far, although it IS lacking something without Leon and Chris... The illustrations look continous with the original series and the stories are still in line with the previous series' and are bloodier than ever. There's at least one death in every chapter in the first volume. Speaking of which, does anyone feel that Count D's getting increasingly violent? Like he really has no qualms about exacting revenge on humans. If this is what Leon's absence does to him, I definitely hope that the former finds D quick...

Also, Taizuu seems to be the Count's Tokyo replacement for Leon. I don't know if anyone feels the same way, but he seriously annoys me. At least Leon was upfront and honest about thinking that the Count is involved in criminal activity and wanting to put him in jail. Taizuu just sneaks around with an arrogant attitude and gets his underdogs to check up on the Count. Plus, he didn't get him any confectionery. :( One last thing, does anyone understand why Taizuu didn't want Count D to call him "Taizuu" and told him his name instead? This happened on the 2nd page of Chapter 3.
I = Katze (Ai No Kusabi)L (Death Note), Ryuichi Sakuma (Gravitation), Kyoya Ootori (Ouran High School Host Club), Hisoka (Yami No Matsuei).

Or so the personality quizzes say...

"The cruelest lies are told in silence."
Aug 17, 2008 1:32 AM
May 2008
Same here, I love this new sequel of Count D. The stories get more crazy and more interesting... it likes bloody everywhere lolz. About Woo Fei, I don't really hate him, and I think he replaces for Leo's absence. But when it comes to Volume 2, their relationship are getting better. I remember a quote from Count asked Woo Fei: "Will you get marry?" when they are talking about women and girl. Sound like, Count asks Woo Fei to marry him lolz. Beside that, there are more explanations about the reason why Woo Fei always checks up on Count in volume 2 and wants to kick Count out as soon as possible.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin Petshop of Horrors Chapter 42 Discussion

AzafuseKingTora - Dec 16, 2022

0 by AzafuseKingTora »»
Dec 16, 2022 1:14 PM

Poll: » Shin Petshop of Horrors Chapter 40 Discussion

AzafuseKingTora - Dec 15, 2022

0 by AzafuseKingTora »»
Dec 15, 2022 2:22 PM

Poll: » Shin Petshop of Horrors Chapter 30 Discussion

AzafuseKingTora - Dec 14, 2022

0 by AzafuseKingTora »»
Dec 14, 2022 9:04 AM

Poll: » Pet Shop of Horrors: Tokyo Chapter 10 Discussion

Loreley - Jun 16, 2010

2 by AzafuseKingTora »»
Dec 9, 2022 2:49 PM

» fascism

bleeb - Aug 12, 2010

4 by YayPepsi »»
Aug 28, 2013 11:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.