Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 11, 2011 12:06 AM
Feb 2011
I don't like the sort of girl who intentionally go for a guy she knows already has a relationship. It's a mindset that I don't quite comprehend...I mean, aren't you basically being a terrible person?

I wondered what her fate was at the end of the manga. I almost expected that Sousuke got back together with her again, though I'm glad to see he didn't.

Anyway...what sort of future do you think Ari (or girls like her) should have? Would you be mad to see her end up with a good life?
Dec 27, 2011 3:02 AM

Mar 2009
I think she deserved a better partner though she shouldn't have been quiet when she suspected something was amiss.
Mar 10, 2012 2:15 AM

Feb 2008
Actually, it's not Ari that's at fault (well she is) but the guy is as guilty as well. Because if he really loved his girlfriend he would not even think of going out with anyone else. So even if Ari was persistent he had the choice to reject her, but he didn't.

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Sep 15, 2014 6:50 PM
Nov 2010
I am glad that they break up. Infidelity is just unforgivable. She does deserve someone who will appreciate her more, although I thought she would end up with Inaba lol
Mar 28, 2016 7:55 AM

Jan 2016
I really cried for Ari. What did she did she do to deserve something like that? It hurts a lot. It hurts that it can't be described in words. Infidelity, I guess I can forgive that but I'm definitely not accepting someone in my life who has cheated me once. I feel good when she decided to break up with him. But really, it was kind of hard I guess to recover from a breakup especially from be one be you have been loving for so long. Sigh.. Life.. Love.. How complicated.
Sep 7, 2016 8:09 AM

Jul 2010
This manga really made me mad 😒 It's realistic but I totally hate him for being a cheater.
Nov 21, 2017 12:36 PM

May 2013
rueful said:
This manga really made me mad 😒 It's realistic but I totally hate him for being a cheater.

Same. It was a really great manga, though. I like how she was happy in the end and got a better job.
Aug 11, 2018 7:15 AM

Apr 2016
I felt sorry for her, she is such a pure girl. She needed someone who could stand next to her but she was betrayed. I think the scene where her bag was stolen was the result of her staying silent. Trying to call Sousuke, being alone in the dark... An image of complete isolation until the other guy came.

She needed more courage like her friend to tell him what she really felt. Maybe if she did that earlier the relationship might have been successful. But thanks to that stalker girl coming to her house that became the last push for her to give up everything and start again. Absolutely hated that high school girl. I'm glad Sousuke's not in a relationship with her anymore.

I really liked the ending. It was appropriate. She found a way to stand up again and try to adapt to her new life. That hint of her senpai confessing to her was a good indication of her moving on with her love life.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cappuccino Chapter 7 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Dec 27, 2011

4 by pitzi123 »»
Aug 20, 2019 11:06 PM

Poll: » Cappuccino Chapter 6 Discussion

2 by saengdao »»
May 11, 2019 4:08 PM

Poll: » Cappuccino Chapter 5 Discussion

2 by saengdao »»
May 11, 2019 3:24 PM

Poll: » Cappuccino Chapter 4 Discussion

2 by saengdao »»
May 11, 2019 1:10 PM

Poll: » Cappuccino Chapter 3 Discussion

1 by saengdao »»
May 11, 2019 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.