Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of Fullmetal Alchemist and Darker than BLACK

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Sep 1, 2008 11:06 PM

Oct 2007
Ah...curiosity takes the best of me and wants to know what kind of humiliating remarks were given and on what document @_@...and does anyone know who leaked the info?

Sep 1, 2008 11:29 PM

Feb 2008
Zoki-chan said:
Ah...curiosity takes the best of me and wants to know what kind of humiliating remarks were given and on what document @_@...and does anyone know who leaked the info?

The comments on the document is so unpleasant and disrespectful. He/she evaluated most of the animators by A to C and added some notes like "troublesome character", "about to be fired", "poor drawing", "slow in works", "dropped to Hentai anime", "girl friend of ****", "a war criminal (implying the animator ruined some anime)" etc. etc.

As for the culprit, Kudou Masashi (General key animation director of BLEACH movie) said the document included his cell phone number, which only B-studio staff of BONES knew.
Sep 1, 2008 11:33 PM

Oct 2007
Oh wow, those are some pretty harsh comments, but thanks for telling me ^^

Sep 3, 2008 6:36 AM

Aug 2008
i hope it become true!!!!
Nov 8, 2008 7:41 PM

Feb 2008
BONES held an explanatory meeting for the leak on Nov 8th
At the meeting, BONES apologized for the leak and explained that the leaked Excel file was made and uploaded from an internet cafe. They said they failed to determine the culprit. BONES will pay 5000 yen ($50) for the compensation to the animators whose names were on the leaked list.

Source: BONES website

According to 2channel BONES thread, the atmosphere of the meeting was volatile and filled with roars.
dtshykNov 8, 2008 7:47 PM
Nov 8, 2008 9:10 PM
Jun 2007
Stupid leak. I could care less about other studios (GONZO), but please. Oh PLEASE don't mess up with BONES.
dtshyk said:
They said they failed to determine the culprit. BONES will pay 5000 yen ($50) for the compensation to the animators whose names were on the leaked list.

I loled.
Nov 9, 2008 12:09 AM

Nov 2007
Ouch, that's pretty harsh (comments I mean) and $50 compensation O_O? But I wouldn't mind a season two of FMA =D
Nov 22, 2008 11:19 AM
Nov 2008
There isnt gonna be a second season of FMA, they are completely redoing the anime to follow the manga more closely.
Nov 22, 2008 11:39 AM
Dec 2007
Crimsonwill said:
Ouch, that's pretty harsh (comments I mean) and $50 compensation O_O?
Lol, exactly what crossed my mind. I would have made them eat the money. I am not well versed in Japan's legal system, but that could easily grant them thousands in compensation in the US court.

Nov 22, 2008 1:53 PM
Oct 2008
DtB is such a great anime, thank it'll (probably?) get a second season =D
Nov 22, 2008 3:36 PM

Aug 2008
People are never gonna give up their going to just keep thinking its a second season of FMA (-.-)

And the reason they do because they cannot except the truth so their to blinded to face it
Nov 22, 2008 11:57 PM

Aug 2007
Gassy1 said:
There isnt gonna be a second season of FMA, they are completely redoing the anime to follow the manga more closely.

Sauce? I've seen this around but nothing that explains why this isn't just manga fans wishful thinking. Seems a bit odd to call it FMA2 if it's a remake, too.
Nov 23, 2008 7:38 AM
Dec 2007
YourMessageHere said:
Gassy1 said:

Sauce? I've seen this around but nothing that explains why this isn't just manga fans wishful thinking. Seems a bit odd to call it FMA2 if it's a remake, too.
Recheck the first page of this thread and see for yourself. Unlike the DTB rumor, the FMA rumor was followed up by whispers that a remake was in the work. It's as much of a rumor as the FMA season 2 rumor, but this one seems more credible. Check the first post of this very thread.

Nov 23, 2008 8:12 AM

Feb 2008
Alright guys, please discuss FMA2 in the thread below.
Second Season of Fullmetal Alchemist Confirmed

cyruz said:
Okay, fine. Obviously the News Mods think differently.

Sorry for merging the other stuff, please direct all your FMA 2 posts to this topic now.

This post is for Darker Than Black 2 (and the leak of BONE's secret file). Sorry for the confusion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

12 by _ATG_ »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 9 hours ago

7 by Yubisoft »»
5 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 PM

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Apr 24, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.