Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 30, 2011 8:08 PM

Nov 2009
(she has three other people to back er up one to help sasuke one to help her and the other to help whichever side needs it)
I miss rping here.....
Oct 30, 2011 10:03 PM

Apr 2011
*keyastin spins around removing the spears and starts to laugh maniacly*

Keyastin: Dont you know we sins dont have chakra we use natural energy and pithetic attempts like this will barely harm us.

*spins all the way around and creates a symbol*

Negation seal: Clone void

*all clones in the city return to there natural state*
Nov 1, 2011 5:02 PM

Nov 2009
Fumiko: GET AWAY FROM SADAO!

*Fumiko begins doing handsigns for two different jutsu with each hand finishing one hand she puts one finger up to her mouth shooting a large fire ball at shouten then spinning to face Hanzo launching a well controlled water dragon at him to get him away from Sasuke as momoko makes a dome around sasuke and sadao with her black matter*

Fumiko: now then.... i know your not dead from that blast . will you attempt to put a genjutsu on me as well? or try to attack me with the bugs youve scattered everywhere? use your puppents against me or simply try to sneak up behind im prepared for it now so youve lost some of your hidden advantages.
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2011 9:27 PM

Dec 2008
*shouten sees the fire ball coming towards him and slams his hand on the ground smoke a puff of smoke which the fireball hits right after causing a big explosion and causing the smoke to spread threw out the city*

Morde:wat the hell man

*the smoke near shouten to clear revealing morde dusting off his armor from the fireball soot with the other smoke still lingering around everywhere*
Morde:some1 is gonna pain for that
Shouten:way ahead of u pal

*shouten lets out two loud whistles and all his allies follow his signal as he concentrates holding one handsign*

Rotting flesh

*everyone surrounded by the smoke breathing has inhaled the genjustu causing them to feel like their skin is rotting off their bones yet shouten's allies are safe since they followed the singal and held their breath*

Shouten:well i was gonna work my way to spreading it yet i must thank you for helping me spread it

*morde rushes forward hold a huge cube of metal in his hands*

(shoutens's gen stat is 7500 so any less is hit for the appropriate turns)
Nov 1, 2011 9:33 PM
Jun 2010
*conan continues to tunnel unaffected by the gen because of the snow on top of him*

Nov 1, 2011 9:53 PM

Jul 2010
water clones. the clone looking over conan reverts back to a puddle of water. the two rushing sadao turn into water mid run and soak him through with the water.

hanzo:

*forming quick handsigns, hanzo dives into the ground, closing off the entrance after he's through. he digs to a depth of 20 yards and proceeds to make a small cavern there. the dragon appears at his side, giving his message*

hanzo "well, since im summoning him, may as well summon the other"

*hanzo bites his thumb and summons yukio and forcystus. forcystus, still sitting and meditating, opens his eyes and looks at hanzo.*

forcystus "sensei?"

hanzo "there's a boy here about your strength. use this as battle training. don't kill him. he's not an uchiha."

forcystus "yes sir!"

hanzo "yukio, are you ready? there are numerous foes above us. I can get us up easily, but the rest is up to you"
Nov 1, 2011 10:00 PM

Nov 2009
"It's about time you summoned me.. I was starting to get bored in that base.." he says in a cocky tone as he has his arms crossed. His Iwa headband was on his neck with line through it.

"Anyway just tell me what you want to do Hanzo and I can do it ."he said with a smirk as he cracked his knuckles
Nov 1, 2011 10:31 PM

Nov 2009
Keyastin/wrath: Pride protect the others in the area we will start making a spell seal

Momo/Pride: HAHAHA you look like a hollow of that show "Detergent"

Keyastin/wrath: what did you say?

Momo/pride: .....sorry this girls personality is really overbearing

*more black shield form around the others that are caught in the genjutsu as the two demons float upwards*

Momo/pride: Envy you hold them off while we set up the attack we will be using an electrical attack. it seems the strongest ninja on our sides element is thunder...

Neo/Envy: I hate all of you.... but i hate these guys here more so i suppose ill do what you say for now pride

*sighing as he walks forward*
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2011 10:51 PM

Dec 2008
*morde contoniues to walk forward while balancing the cube in one hand while looking at a gauge on one arm held towards envy*
morde:well its not that far off from what we had planned to use for them so the effect should still

*morde scoops his his hand threw the metal cude like butter pulling off a perfect circle of metal*

Annie:i guess i should stop playing pretend and get into the fight as well

*annie/lust skips towards pride and wrath while forming a spell in her hands as shen jumps over to shouten and places a hand over his forehead*

Annie/lust: its time to play big boys

*morde starts throwing the metal spheres around envy then forms a custom handsign*

Morde: hidden style:orb of restriction

*the metal spheres flatten and curve forming a giant sphere around envy that starts dispersing all forms of energy inside the sphere outwards*
Morde:be a nice boy and stay in there i would hate to have to make it squish you

*shen stares out at the the domes thinking then realizing something*
Shen:....
Nov 1, 2011 10:58 PM

Nov 2009
*as the orb goes around envy he glares*

Neo/envy: I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU ALL!

*reaching for the sword on his back he points it at the barrier pulling the trigger on the hilt it shoots a large blast of consentrated chakra against it expelling a huge casing before he starts slashing at it several times*
I miss rping here.....
Nov 1, 2011 11:02 PM

Jul 2010
Hanzo "first thing we need to do is..."

*hanzo stops talking as he feels a change in the pressure from above*

hanzo "change of plans. yukio, try to get to the uchiha trapped in shouten's genjutsu. we might need some hostages to stop this fight. forcystus, stay here for now. it's too dangerous for you right now. i'm gonna go back up shouten and the rest. oh, and yukio, be wary of them once the genjutsu wears off.they'll be pretty angry"

*hanzo forms more handsigns and proceeds to lead yukio to the surface, moving quickly*
Nov 1, 2011 11:05 PM

Nov 2009
"Heh my turn." Yukio says cockily as he proceeds to do the body flicker technique combining it with his high speed he arrived at the side of Fumiko delivering a powerful kick to her ribs that would sent her a bit a ways from the rest of the group.
Nov 2, 2011 6:43 AM
Jun 2010
"what the fuck is going on up there to much yelling"
*continues to tunnel towards sasuke from memory of where he was last*

Nov 2, 2011 9:49 PM

Sep 2008
Ruseo said:
Sasuke: dont worry about me conan cover your own ass and follow orders and you may stay alive....

*sasuke reaches forward with two fingers toward Crow then points them too the side showing another sasuke a few feet away*

Sasuke: i can thank my brother for that trick.....but now youve used up your final warning

*he closes his eyes*

Sasuke: mangekyou sharingan

*his eyes snap open revealing his ems*

Sasuke: phantom...is that you flying around? why are you here? arent you trying to kill me? why are you helping me now?

phantom:.....
Crow:ohh no! its the legendary sharingan!

*pretends to be in a trance*

heh~ foolish uchiha... *

the puppet dispereses in pieces and hide in the mist*

your pathetic kekkei genkai wont affect me.. i've "Researched" the uchiha clan's eye's thanks to shouten san.. so every measure was prepared for.. even your eyes..

*the puppet pieces start hitting sasuke in random places and disappear in the mist*
Nov 3, 2011 6:32 AM
Jun 2010
(the mist was gone awhile back plus you wouldn't be able to see through the mist)

Nov 4, 2011 8:03 PM

Apr 2011
*Wrath notices envy being sealed in a strange metalic bubble and continues to weave the spell seal*

Wrath: worthless a trap like that wont keep envy for long.
Nov 4, 2011 8:25 PM

Dec 2008
*morde notices the strains in the orb*
Morde: darn i was hoping that would be enough but it seems it still needs some improvement

*morde holds his huge mace out*
Morde:and i really liked this one

*the mace morphs changing from a mace to a metal orb of solid black metal with a crystal in it falling to the ground at his fee*
Morde: hiden style: metal mixer

*the orb flies to the giant sphere mixing the star metal from his mace evenly threw out the sphere doubling the strength of it and the spreed in which it causes energy to disperse*

~meanwhile~
*lust stops about ten feet away from wrath and pride with the spell she was weaving near completing*
annie?lust:pride and wrath working together now that is right so i guess i will have to fix that

*annie/lust points her hand and spell at pride*

Annie/lust:opposites attract while similars repel
affection seal: lusting puppy

~meanwhile ~
shen finishes checking on shouten*
shouten:i am fine but we are gonna need a trump card so shen i need you to go investigate those domes now while i search and try to find a hostage

Shen: ok

*shen ups down and walks straight up to the black matter dome and reaches his hand out to touch it while shouten slinks into the shadows sending his bugs already threw out the city to search for any possbile reactions while he moves around using his eyes but making sure he stays within range to keep them others canceled out while he searches for other sources of chakra he can use*
Nov 4, 2011 8:51 PM

Nov 2009
*Sasukes eyes suddenly snap open and form into a glare inside the orb from the outside nobody could tell he was away until they saw the electricity jumping around it before the thing finally shattered to reveal a very pissed off sasuke who looked up at the sky to see the thunder cloud the demons had summoned starting up a chidori in his hand*

Pride: stay away lust or you will be caught in that uchihas attack
I miss rping here.....
Nov 4, 2011 9:10 PM

Jul 2010
*jumping into the air, i leap out of the snow with a burst of energy. I take an extra jump with hurricane movement and pull out a length of chain as i near wrath. I rocket past him, moving higher into the air. as i pass him, I loop the chain around his neck. at the top of my jump, I use hurricane movement straight down, propelling myself quickly to the ground. the slack disappears in the chain and snaps tight about wrath's neck, pulling him down after me. I land on the ground and quickly move to the side of where wrath's going to land*

hanzo "come on fool, show me what you can do"
Nov 6, 2011 6:18 AM

Nov 2009
*wrath laughs grabbing the chain pulling on it*

Wrath: what is this? at least you gave Envy the honor of sealing him apparently you missed the chains i broke out of when the tatsuya boy lost his eye powers whatever they call it these days
I miss rping here.....
Nov 7, 2011 12:59 AM

Jul 2010
*as conan continues to crawl through the snow, a sword stabs into the ground directly in front of him, blocking his path*

forcystus "stop digging in the snow and come fight me"
Nov 7, 2011 1:08 AM

Nov 2009
Pride: Lust have you been away from us so long that you forget that you cant seduce us? i am above that kind of thing i am almighty and dont have time to waste now step aside lust go find Gluttony or Sloth if you want to play games in that childs body im not interested or at least go mingle with the humans... we are finishing this fight.

*Pride makes several quick arm movements creating a large glowing symbol in the air that shoots a red blast into the sky which turns dark as she creates shields around all the buildings*

Pride: stop messing around Wrath and help finish the seal my time is too valubale to waste on this meaningless squabble

*Sasuke looks up at thye sky as it instantly starts to rain heavily*

Sasuke: perfect this should be enough friction and that gray haired woman has supplied plenty of energy.... NOW ILL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU REALLLY PISS ME OFF!

*Sasuke starts up a chidori in his hand raising it to the sky glaring at shouten his whole body suddenly sparks with red electricity as pride points a symbol at Sasuke and the chidori turns red as well and he starts a second red chidori in his other hand raising it to the sky as well several cuts from the energy starting appearing on his arms and a red thunder dragon starts pulling itself out of the clouds as his glare gets even worse and the black shield starts forming around him again *

Sasuke: never insult or threaten MY CLAN!
I miss rping here.....
Nov 7, 2011 1:57 AM

Dec 2008
*morde realizes what is happening and points at the metal orb that envy is in and the shape changes causing a giant lightning rod to go into the sky redirecting all the lightning into the orb and at envy hitting and frying him and making the orb swells then explode sending metal everywhere*
Morde:i will not let you do that my allies not as long as i has metal near me

*annie/lust unleashes her spell at pride letting the spell swirl around pride*

*shouten bugs at the same time has send even to outside the village and then relays a messege back to shouten*
Shouten:this will be very helpful
viper911Nov 7, 2011 2:05 AM
Nov 7, 2011 2:03 AM

Nov 2009
*Sasuke smiles at the distraction as he points his left chidori at shouten creating a long blade out of it peircing through his leg spinning and swinging te right chidori blade crossways at him*

Sasuke: sacrifice the leg our the head youve played games for too long now you die

*at the same time a small hole opens in the shield around sadao as he shoots a fireball at the metal user*
I miss rping here.....
Nov 7, 2011 2:11 AM

Dec 2008
(hey u realize shouten is not near sasuke he has faded into the shadows keeping in range for his kekkei genkai yet he is not within sight well i guess his bug clones have already reformed so i can let him hit one of them)

*shen jumps forwards into the fireball with him re positioning the four shields to for so when the fireball hits its deflects around both shen and morde*
Nov 7, 2011 2:19 AM

Nov 2009
*pride grabs the small girl throwing her aside making a new symbol with her arms as the earth under shen and morde turins into spikes shooting upwards and snow from around them lifts up surrounding them as envy starts regenerating the massive damage done to him the earth and snow beneath him dissapearing into him sasuke swings the chidori blades to the side ripping the clone apart then touching the ground sends a chidori stream through it to combine with the attacks heading at marde and shen*

Pride: these mortals scurrying about like insects.... disgusting the demons have been locked away to have so much trouble crushing these bugs is a disgrace

(sorry akira you got left behind again you should get on more often)
I miss rping here.....
Nov 7, 2011 2:40 AM

Dec 2008
*annie/lust smile as soon as she is touched causing the spell she was casting to go off on pride causing a seal to appear on pride*

Annie/lust:Lusting Seal
*the seal causes the one it hits to try and win the one that cast its affection because of the lust they are feeling*

*shen sees the attacks going off and reacts forming handsigns with both hands indepentantly while morde reforms his giant mace and proceeds to smash the stone spikes as they get close*

Shen:Earth Release: Moving Earth Core and Earth Release: Dropping Lid

*the ground with shen and morde shoots up into the air also knocking envy up into the cloud so he absorbs that as well while point his other hand at the black matter causing a giant lid to drop over it but since shen was doing all the seal he still gets hit by a couple of spears hitting him but with shen reacting in enought time to stop major damage*
viper911Nov 7, 2011 2:46 AM
Nov 7, 2011 3:12 AM

Nov 2009
*with pride being distracted by lust the shield around Sadao dissintegrates and he does some hand sings looking at morde *

Sadao: hell viewing jutsu

*hitting morde with a genjutsu attack to distract him while sasuke raises two fingers to charge a little bit of chakra while all the commotion is going on prides eyes go dull as it is sealed but quickly start regaining color but still unable to move as envys body hits the ground still absorbing anything around it to repair itself Phantom charges from behind morde throwing a curved kunai at the back of mordes neck Sasuke makes a shadow clone and jumps up to the top of a building to get a better view*
RuseoNov 7, 2011 3:22 AM
I miss rping here.....
Nov 7, 2011 6:41 AM
Jun 2010
*thinks for a second then pulls out a fire bomb and quietly puts it onto the sword*
"i might fight don't think i'd be much of an oppent though"

(persaude me i haven't changed my mind of fighting you)

Nov 7, 2011 11:17 AM

Jul 2010
(antiman, this is an entirely different character....pay attention to names)
Nov 7, 2011 11:30 AM

Apr 2011
*wrath jumped away from hanzo and cast the last part of the spell creating seals on the giant dragon increasing its power even more then sasuke could the color of the dragon deepens to look more like blood*
Nov 7, 2011 11:58 AM

Jul 2010
(guess we're coming back to the main thread)

*the two water clones grab on to wrath as they catch him*

Both clones "don't ignore us"

*the clones then start shining, exploding with great force. Through the haze of water, hanzo can be seen a distance away, holding a mass of shurikan in his right hand*
Nov 7, 2011 1:14 PM

Dec 2008
(popping in for a sec before i head out again but zyta the kirin attack was taken out already by envy first him taking the blow then him absorbing the clouds trying to reform)
Nov 8, 2011 3:07 PM
Jun 2010
(jolly-sorry i think i see where you got confused but i'm saying that to any enemy to aviod fighting doesn't mean i don't want to fight just saying it takes some effort to make me fight right now with any charcter of yours)

Nov 9, 2011 12:23 AM

Nov 2009

*Sadao makes a clone as well automatically substituting with it to join up with sasuke outside the village*

Sadao: it has come to that?

Sasuke: these people refuse to listen to reason i tried using several moves that wouldnt kill them but they refuse to back down all thats left is, total annihalation

*Sadao instantly starts weaving handsigns at an impressive speed as fumiko starts doing handsigns on her end as well much more complex ones that are linked by sadaos easy quick ones as pride trys to break free and envy is still regenerating the phantom looks up and sees sasuke off in the distance and jumps back several times turning to run at that moment both fumiko and sadao slap their hands together then slam them to the ground*

Sadao/Fumiko: Co-op technique Ice Structure Reflective Maze

*several walls of ice begin raising everywhere at different angles reflecting off eachother until the entire town is filled with them then one more raises in front of sasuke as he steps back farther away from the city limits and then he reaches up touching his eyes as they activate he opens one but the other stays closed and begins to bleed he takes another step back and suddenly is reflected in all of the ice walls*

Sasuke: Formation Hell Fire initiated....

*he snaps the eye that was bleeding open*

Sasuke: Amaterasu...

*the amaterasu hits the mirror and his reflected off it into the other mirrors bouncing off each new one until the black flam can be seen traveling between them burning the mirrors and everything between them as the flames begin engulfing everything pride breaks free and looks around then rushes down grabbing Envy and conan escaping with them *
I miss rping here.....
Nov 9, 2011 2:52 AM

Dec 2008
(hey ru it wasnt ur post and i told u my and jolly would be afk for a few days doesnt mean u can double post )
Nov 9, 2011 5:10 PM

Dec 2008
*shouten looks around as the kunai bounces of mordes armor as shen expel the little chakra need to break the gen on morde*
Shouten:so the fool finally did it

*shouten release his kekkei genkai and yells at lust*
Shouten:i need annie back lust so if u will please i will make ur payment later
lust:fine then

*lust retreats back inside annie letting annie take back over*
annie:whe the hel...
Shouten:no time to explain annie we need to use the golem move

*annie nods as her eyes activate and she looks around and the the black flames start to collect into one spot being controlled by her and the start to stack upon one another till they form a giant humanoid golem*

Annie:shouten now wat?
*Shouten thinks of the death they had just tried to cause to his allies*

Shouten my bugs have informed there is a wounded uchiha in a cave not far from here why dont u take it for a stroll and let it feast there
annie:ok but what if that one shows up

Shouten:i have that already covered
*shouten was already form handsigns and finshes the last one*

Shouten:hiden style:protecive genjutsu

*shouten the genjustu hits annie,morde and shen placing a certain phase only he knows in her mind*
Shen and morde: we shall go as well

*annie the has the black flame golem start to runs towards the cave with fumiko in it with shen and morde grabbing her and performing the underground prjection fish so they can travel to the location unseen while shouten jumps to a biulding top and uses chakra to maginfy his voive so he can be heard for miles around even all the way to the palace*

Shouten:SEE CITZENS OF THE SNOW SASUKE DOES NOT CARE FOR YOUR LIVES FOR TWICE NOW HE HAS TRIED TO DESTROY YOU ALL HE PROVES HIS OWN CLAIMS ARE FALSE FOR YOU ALL SAW WHEN HE TRIED TO DESTROY THE VILLAGE WITH HIS LIGHTNING DRAGON AND JUST NOW HE HASX TRIED AGAIN TO DESTROY YALL WITH HIS BLACK FLAMES

*as shouten talks the villagers emerge from their house carrying butcher knives and pitchforks some carrying swords and crossbows all armed they gather around then start to march behind the flame golem*

Shouten:we will never abandon you to the mercy of one that wont keep keep his word

*as the mob reaches the edge of the village where they can see sasuke some of them fire crossbolts at at sasuke and sadao as the black flame golem continues on and starts to enter the cave with yuki and shouten stops near honzo and shouts*

Shouten:hey honzo they have left the city limits i want you to start forming THAT for we must hurry i am running low on bugs and must enter my cocoon soon lest she be allowed to awaken and if she come out here im not sure i will be able to restrain her from wanting to kill them all
Nov 10, 2011 2:46 PM

Jul 2010
*hanzo nods to shouten*

Hanzo "sorry wrath, but I have more important things to do now."

*hanzo then jumps into the air and shoots off in the direction of the center of town. He lands heavily, snow shooting into the air around as wind bursts from his legs. He poos around and sees forcystus*

Hanzo "cover me for a moment. Then retreat. It has become to dangerous for you here"

Forcystus "yes sir"

*as hanzo forms a handsign and sits down, forcystus move behind hanzo and readies his sword*
Nov 10, 2011 4:19 PM

Nov 2009
*sasuke had fallen onto one knee panting a bit wiping the blood from his eye he pulls his sword out deflecting the arrows Sadao turns and sees that the golem is going into a cave and realizes the only possible reason for that would be fumiko*

Sadao: FUMIKO!

*Sasuke turns to look and activates his mangekyou again sucking the golem into his eye which he grabs in pain*

Sadao: Pride will you be able to shield the villagers again? they havnt hurt the Uchiha and are just confused now they dont deserve to die in the crossfire. are you ok Sasuke?

Sasuke: i really wanted that attack to wound or make them run away i dont have much chakra left....

Sadao: im not doing to hot either we may need to retreat Sasuke. We can move to one of our other plans and just build a city somewhere on the continent

Sasuke: Not yet the villagers need to realize we arent trying to harm them or there wont be any trade. it wouldve been easier to just destroy the village and kill them all and take the palace but we need them alive
I miss rping here.....
Nov 11, 2011 6:16 AM

Aug 2008
-as the battle started to get real heated two Ninja appear beside Sasuke and did some hand signs and did a multi Fire ball jutsu at the two enemy ninja attacking Sasuke and then looked at Sasuke-

????:Sasuke get up same with you Sadao Us Uchiha dont ever fall in battle NOW GET UP....

-as the flames died out you see two more Black haired people standing by Sasuke and you see the Uchiha symbol on the guys arm and then on the others chest -

???: what Did he tell you Get up Sasuke Sadao you need to protect Sasuke till me and Ryuunosuke are done with these little kids
Nov 11, 2011 6:37 AM

Nov 2009
Sasuke: easy, we need to think carefully we look bad enough i the villagers eyes right now as is. our first priority is keeping them out of harms way. not defeating the opponent. id rather lose and have the villagers on our side than win and have no allies in a foreign country

Sadao: they have us in a pretty bad position its hard to hurt them without endabgering the bystanders and our own team
I miss rping here.....
Nov 11, 2011 9:23 AM

Jul 2010
*hanzo continues to concentrate as forcystus stands over him*
Nov 11, 2011 10:02 AM
Jun 2010
*pokes his head up and sees the scene*
"CRAP"
*goes and digs all the way to sasukes position and gets up*
"so sasuke i should just stay out of the way or do something that would more then likely kill me"

Nov 11, 2011 10:42 AM

Dec 2008
*shouten realizing the villagers count get hurt in the folly hearty attempt to protect their village unleashes all of his remain beetles into the middle of them*
Shouten:Mass suggestion sound genjutsu

*shouten leaves a suggestion in all of the villagers heads that need to return home quickly and not leave them till told to exhausting all but a sliver of chakra in him*

Shouten:THERE HONZO PLEASE HURRY

*the villagers hide back in there homes as shouten collapses in pain next to honzo with runes appearing on his back in the shapes of wings*
Nov 11, 2011 1:22 PM

Jul 2010
Hanzo "I need more time for the full effect. Just hold it off till then"

*hanzo continues to charge his jutsu, keeping the same handisgn as before. His chakra flows high into the air, looking like a cone. Sweet beads on his forehead. Forcystus stands behind hanzo, looking nervous*
Nov 12, 2011 6:04 PM

Nov 2009
*Sasuke turns to conan*

Sasuke: i need you to protect the villagers
I miss rping here.....
Nov 12, 2011 8:19 PM
Jun 2010
"okay so we're going with the death plan got it...now how am i supposed to protect them you've seen how limited my jutsu are "

Nov 12, 2011 11:03 PM

Jul 2010
*hanzo continues casting his jutsu, small clouds forming directly above me*
Nov 12, 2011 11:23 PM

Nov 2009
*Sasuke forces himself to his feet and is suddenly racked with pain in his eyes*

Sasuke: GAH!

*Grabbing his eyes Sadao steps in front of him struggling to stay standing from chakra exhaustion *

Sasuke: Sadao i want you to find Mihoshi and escape make sure she is protected

Sadao: right i understand

*he says turning and starting to run off*
I miss rping here.....
Nov 12, 2011 11:32 PM
Jun 2010
*looks around*
"oh wait sasuke i think we're in luck it would look like the villagers have returned to there homes...don't know why though"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» auami vs Nobu Uzumaki (closed thread)

darkdragon - Jan 5, 2013

7 by darkdragon »»
Mar 3, 2013 2:11 PM

» Character Creation ( 1 2 )

darkdragon - Jun 21, 2011

50 by OokamiNoSeishin »»
Feb 26, 2013 8:10 PM

» Truth of the Leaf ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Jun 25, 2011

863 by 12345trent8 »»
Nov 29, 2012 11:27 PM

» (Club Arc) The Start Of The Future Takes The End Of The Past ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Aug 27, 2012

575 by Zyta »»
Nov 25, 2012 5:14 PM

Sticky: » Character Stats

Ruseo - Jun 21, 2011

34 by 12345trent8 »»
Nov 5, 2012 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.