Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 16, 2011 7:34 PM

Apr 2011
One of the 4 routes out of Clockwork, though one of the most 'untamed' of the 4. A seemingly endless horizon of clean and beautiful sand that gives way eventually to the sea... but do not take the desert lightly. Large beats here tend to thrive in these dunes.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 17, 2011 4:19 AM

Apr 2011
"This is my schooner, we'll all be able to make it across the sands with this. Her name's The Scamp, she's gonna be your home for awhile so take care of her, eh?" said the man laughing. The ship was average sized with its sails and make up resembling that of a sea ship, but instead of being use on the water thing was designed to coast thourgh sandy dunes. It was a marvelous contraptuion fueled by elvish magic and human ingenuity.
Jul 17, 2011 5:09 AM

Jan 2009
Scarlet gazed at the sand vessel, as the man introduced his 'lady'. This would be the first time she'd had to travel via the desert and with this kind of vehicle too. She was quite taken at the beauty of the ship. Interested, she wished she could tear it apart and study it but now is not the time.

Inori, who was right behind her, was still holding her hand. Scarlet looked up at him as he seemed to be mouthing something. She averted her attention from her familiar to the vast view. The desert stretched out towards the horizon. She often heard of stories of mercenaries venturing out to the desert only to be declared as either dead or gone missing. If this was a challenge, she'd take it on.

"Shall we?"
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Jul 17, 2011 5:51 AM
Mar 2011
"So, Cap'n, how fast can your 'Darling' go? I do hope we can reach Coral City in two days. And depending on the weather and the mood of the Wurms, it might take even longer." Said Morty while looking around.
SnowBoundJul 17, 2011 5:56 AM
Jul 17, 2011 6:10 AM

Apr 2011
"She can go fast wehen she wants to, dont worry... but as for right now ya'll can relax and enjoy the view: Endless sea of sand, sand, and more SAND!" he laughed. "Oi! Carol! How long are you gonna be up on the mast like that? Come down here and greet our current passengers!"
A young woman (about 18-21) appears near the crows nest and yells "Aye aye captain uncle dearest!" she then slides down the sail like it was a hammock and lands nimbly with a roll, upon looking at her you see she's a red head with green eyes, wearing a wide brim 'cowboy' hat, a par of short shorts, a plaid tied up shirt, and to complete this image of perfection she has shotgun on a strap slung around her back as she says "Hello boys and girls" she winks.
Jul 17, 2011 6:55 AM
Mar 2011
Morty nods at Carol and turns his eyes back at the ship's captain."When are we heading out? The group has gathered and there is no point waiting for nightfall." He then whistles and looks to the west.Seeing nothing, he turns around, facing the ship again.
Jul 17, 2011 7:14 AM

Apr 2011
"Aye, and so we shall... Carol set her off!" and she runs of with an 'aye' and the ship starts moving as on its own accord: they are official entering The Sands
Jul 17, 2011 7:44 AM
Mar 2011
"The journey has begun......." Morty takes a deep breath." I can already smell the reward in the air." He thought to himself. "If anyone needs me, I will be in the sleeping quarter, Sleeping soundly." He then opened a door and went down stairs.
Jul 17, 2011 8:10 AM

Jan 2009
Pulling her hood over her head, Scarlet watched as they sailed in the vast sea of sand. There wasn't a scenery to enjoy; it was the desert after all. But, it doesn't hurt to stand guard for any attacks. Looking around at the deck, she remembered that she never really knew the names of her travel buddies.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Jul 17, 2011 9:06 AM

Jul 2011
"Man they sure sail fast!" Kanaka said as Fumika glided through the air.
Fumika nodded with reply.
"So when will we introduce ourselves?" Kanaka asked.
"Within time" Fumika replied
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Jul 17, 2011 9:18 AM
Mar 2011
Morty was down stairs, sitting on an old chair and cleaning his revolver.The gun was big, the cylinder had 6 holes, the barrel was 270 mm long and still stainless, the stock was made of ironwood, it was smooth and fitted right into Morty's hand.There were 6 bullets lined up on the table, a mug full of mead and a plate full of sardines too.A raven was eating the sardines.
"When did you get here?" asked Morty from the raven."When you whistled." said the raven and ate another sardine."Hmmmm, didn't notice you, but did you get any good news?" asked Morty while loading his gun. "Nothing much, cept a rich girly getting kidnapped, serves those snoobs right!" The raven started laughing.Morty ignored the raven, took a sip from the mug, placed the gun back into the holster, leaned back on the chair and fell asleep.
SnowBoundJul 17, 2011 10:21 AM
Jul 17, 2011 11:59 AM

Jul 2011
Fumika landed on the top of the sails, where the person who spots land usually is. she sat down and started to play her harmonica.
"Uhhh, Fumika, doesn't this seem dangerous to you?" Kanaka asked being careful not to fall off.
"Don't be so worried Kanaka" Fumika said playing a cord.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Jul 17, 2011 2:31 PM

Aug 2009
Roa sits on the deck of the ship near the middle, the unconcious rich girl's body resting right next to him.
Jul 17, 2011 3:02 PM

Jan 2009
Wondering how to spend her time, Scarlet watched the others as they did their own business. One went as high up to the crow's nest while one went and sat on the deck. Would it be wise to strike up a conversation, she asked herself. They were on a mission together so it could be advantageous to know the personalities of her companions. Slowly she walked towards the nearest person she could approach with Inori still right behind her.

"Sleeping?" she asked, pointing to the girl right next to him.
Jul 17, 2011 5:23 PM

Aug 2010
Lucy watched EVERYTHING. When she was younger, she had never seen anything special. Her town, and that was about it. She saw a mountain once, when she climbed a tree.

"This is awesome!" She squeals, looking over the edge of the schooner.
Jul 17, 2011 6:47 PM

Jul 2011
"Don't tell me you've never seen the Sands of the east before" Fumika said from atop the crow's nest.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 18, 2011 8:12 AM

Apr 2011
"Ahoy! We got Sand Wurms on the portside! They shouldn't harm us though, they're only have the size of the ship." said the captain pointing out the Wurms leaping in and out of the sand like ugly dolphins or whales.
Jul 18, 2011 8:25 AM

Jan 2009
Scarlet averted her attention towards the captain who was pointing out at the sand sea. The Sand Wurms diving into the sand was quite a sight. They were quite large and the captain did mention that they weren't dangerous. She only hoped they weren't for she disliked wasting energy on something trivial.
Jul 18, 2011 8:32 AM

Aug 2010
Lucy's eyes widened as a grotesque creature popped out of the sand right in front of her. She hoped they didn't like to eat people.

"No, I've never seen the sands," she muttered, cocking her head at the Wurms. "Or these guys. How do they do that!?"
Jul 18, 2011 12:57 PM

Jul 2011
"Do what?" Kanaka asked from the crows nest.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 18, 2011 9:56 PM

Aug 2010
"Swim through the sands!" She asked, fascinated. "It's kinda... Graceful." She gripped the edge of the rail tighter and leaned forward, trying to get a better look.

"I think I'm going to love this job,"
Jul 19, 2011 1:00 PM

Apr 2011
"Aye, though nasty when they get hungry... the name's Carol by the way" said a female voice. It was the girl from earlier, she was back from below decks with an apple in her hand watching the Wurms like Lucy was. "Those buggers are probably infants or young children compared to some of the nasties here on the sands... I've heard of some of them get bigger than 10 of these boats. Never seen tham myself nor do I plan too. If you or I see any of those, we can consider ourselves dead, got me?" she said this of course jokingly with a big smile on her face.
Jul 19, 2011 1:01 PM

Jul 2011
"Don't think so" Fumika said from atop the crows nest.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 19, 2011 1:04 PM

Apr 2011
Hearing the girl from atop the mast, Carol called "What was that shorty? Couldn't hear ya, can you come down for a moment?" said Carol kindly
Jul 19, 2011 1:09 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika tucked her harmonica back into her bag, got up, grabbed Kanaka, and jumped down from the crows nest.
"The sand wurms, even the adults, are harmless." she said.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 19, 2011 1:13 PM

Apr 2011
"Huh, think so do you? Been in these sands before and know a thing or to more than me? What makes you so sure that we wouldn't get eatnen" she said sarcasm in her voice rising...
Jul 19, 2011 1:17 PM

Jul 2011
"Actually yes" Fumika said. "I've traveled the sands by foot before as part of an assignment" She said going near the rail.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 19, 2011 9:21 PM

Aug 2010
Lucy's eyes got wide as she mulled over the size of the adult Wurms. She looked at the baby Wurms, and then pictured them taller that the ship by far, and longer, blotting out the sun and the horizon.

"I want to ride one," She says offhandedly, not really paying attention to what anyone around her was doing. She noticed Carol and Fumika eyeing each other, sarcasm and wit in the air, so she tried to pass off her outburst as a rather flamboyant sneeze.
Jul 20, 2011 6:08 AM

Jan 2009
Scarlet observed her companions. What caught her attention this time was the red haired girl who was eagerly watching the sand wurms. The latter was leaning on the edge of the ship almost looking like she could fall anytime. Dangerous, she thought to herself.

Carol, the captain's niece, came up and warned them about these sand wurms. The white haired little girl who was up at the crow's nest had came down. The two seemed to argue.

"I want to ride one" the red head added.

Scarlet let out a sigh and crossed her arms.

"There's no benefit in quarreling," she said.
Jul 20, 2011 12:50 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika made her way back up to the crows nest.
"Why are we back up here?" Kanaka asked.
"I like it up here" Fumika replied in her usual monotonic voice.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 20, 2011 7:56 PM

Jul 2011
"Been a long time since I've been to the East" Fumika said glaring off into the distance.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 20, 2011 10:08 PM

Aug 2010
Lucy wanders around the boat, thinking about all the stuff she was going to get to be able to see.

It'll be like vacations, she thought. Even better, she added to herself. There would be fighting and she'd get to use her sword.

"How long is the ride?" She asked to no one in general. Now that she wasn't occupied with the Wurms, her stomach was getting a little upset. "I think I'm gonna... Ugh."
Jul 21, 2011 11:55 AM

Jun 2011
"The sands of the east..are something that...just does not have connection whit the sea after it." Arrona wishpered,but her words in the sleep got lost in the wind.
Jul 21, 2011 1:16 PM

Jul 2011
"Ohhh! Don't puke on the deck!" Kanaka said from up the crows nest
Even Death has a heart

Jul 21, 2011 2:13 PM

Jun 2011
"Waah what a good nap..and it's still night." Arrona said scratching her back.
"True.The stars are beautiful."Emere completed her."You slept well?"
"As a new born baby." Arrona answered."Ne..may I sing?"
"Can't see why not.Wanna do it together?"Emere said,finishing her materializing in human touchable form.
"Yes..."Arrona said sitting on the bare floor.

"Oh sleepless night....
I lost the count
Of how many times
In the dark
Peoples have been making crimes
But are always there stars...
Oh yea,staaars..."
the rest of their song got lost in the strange,cold breeze of the desert.
Jul 21, 2011 2:39 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika leaned on the pillar that held the sail up.
"You gonna go down anytime soon?" Kanaka asked.
"Doubt it" Fumika said glaring at the moon
Even Death has a heart

Jul 21, 2011 5:28 PM

Apr 2011
The captain sailed through out the day and towards dusk he spots omething over the horizon... and he calls to Carol "Oi Girly! do you see that over thT prow!" Carol runs to the prow and gazes into the disatance and says "Oh s***! Everyone tie your selves to the main mast ASAP!"
Jul 21, 2011 5:33 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika got up and used the telescope installed into Kanaka.
"What.. what is it Fumika?" Kanaka asked.
Fumika was silent and put her harmonica away.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 21, 2011 5:50 PM

Apr 2011
"Oi shorty! Get down here an tie your self to the mast? Or do you feel like you can survive that? I doubt your 'wings' can get you through that?!" called Carol 100% serious.
Jul 21, 2011 5:56 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika jumped from the crows nest and did what Carol told her to.
"What's going on?" Kanaka asked.
(Gibs, Kanaka wasn't in wing form >_> she was in staff)
Even Death has a heart

Jul 21, 2011 6:16 PM

Apr 2011
"Sandstorm, a big one considering its out of season. Tie yourself good or you risk getting blown off and lost amonst the sands". said Carol point towrds al the loose ropes near the mast for passenger use. "Help me tie down the sails once your tied up and ready!" Carol ties herself up and beging to climb the mast to get the sails.
Jul 21, 2011 6:55 PM

Jul 2011
"Unusual" Fumika said.
"What is it?" Kanaka asked.
""It's not the season, yet, this is one of the biggest sandstorms I've seen, even bigger than the one's I saw while I was still on duty here" She replied
Even Death has a heart

Jul 21, 2011 9:21 PM

Jul 2011
Fumika held her hat as the wind picked up.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 21, 2011 10:40 PM

Jan 2009
Scarlet, seeing as how Carol was shouting commands, also tied herself using the ropes the latter provided. Inori followed suit.

"What now?" Scarlet shouted to Carol who seemed so busy.
Jul 22, 2011 1:28 AM

Jun 2011
"Ties ties ties....survival is the principal act I guess.Captain,mind a shield just in case?" Arrona screamed,tieing herself,and whitout waiting for an answer puting up a shield around the ship."Emere,ghost form,now!" she shouted to her sister.

"Aye" Emere said dissapearing.

"If it's a God in the sky,than may He help us." she muttred.
Jul 22, 2011 2:53 AM
Mar 2011
"Wake up......"
"Wake up Mort, there is a sandstorm coming!" Screamed Styx while jumping on Morty's head.
"....Ugh..." The man wakes up with displeasure.In an instant the man stands up and the chair falls down.With great speed he runs up the stairs and opens the door to the deck.
His eyes widened, " Call me a thrall and slap me with a fish sideways, that's a lovely sandstorm, " and started laughing. He hurries to the ropes and ties himself and the raven tightly.
"Agh, I think you broke some of my ribs!" Squealed the raven. " You will survive, " Answered Morty.Taking another free rope and throwing it at Lucy, he shouts " Tie yourself tightly, because this is going to be a bumpy ride!"
He then checks if all the ropes attached to the mast are safe, secure and tightly bound.
SnowBoundJul 22, 2011 4:28 AM
Jul 22, 2011 2:56 AM

Jun 2011
"Call me a sloth head,but Em,it would be better if you tie yourself also." Arrona shouted.

"Aye!It should be safer."Emere answered.

"And Morty,how can you call that enormus giant storm lovely?!" Arrona asked looking perplexed to Morty.
Jul 22, 2011 7:01 AM

Jul 2011
"You better not lose me to the wind!" Kanaka said.
"Don't worry, I didn't lose you the first time around, I won't lose you now" Fumika said still holding her hat.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 23, 2011 8:18 AM

Apr 2011
"Oi! It'll be here in less than 10 minutes, brace yourself!" called Carol from atop the mast tieing down the sails as fast ashe could and she also yelled "I wouldn't mind some help either!".
Jul 23, 2011 8:42 AM

Jul 2011
The wind got stronger and Fumika held her hat tighter, "Yes, alot stronger than before" she said to herself.
"Forget it Carol!" she called out as she pulled her gun out, "I got this!" she added as she fired at the rope keeping the sails up. "we can repair the rope later, get down before the wind blows you away. Even if you're tied to the mast, the wind can blow hard enough that the rope might cut you in half." she said.
Even Death has a heart

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Northern sea and Orc Camp ( 1 2 )

Gibz0matic - Oct 1, 2011

98 by Safaridor »»
Nov 3, 2011 11:27 AM

» Open Sea & Coral City ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Gibz0matic - Aug 3, 2011

330 by Gibz0matic »»
Oct 1, 2011 7:17 AM

» The Underground ( 1 2 )

Gibz0matic - Jul 17, 2011

78 by Jowii-chan »»
Sep 28, 2011 12:25 PM

Sticky: » Elfkin Character Building

Gibz0matic - Jul 7, 2011

27 by Safaridor »»
Sep 19, 2011 6:48 PM

Sticky: » Elfkin Character Profiles

Gibz0matic - Jul 7, 2011

29 by Safaridor »»
Sep 19, 2011 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.