Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2011 5:26 PM

Sep 2010
here you write your storyline you have to use your imagination and create a story it can be short and it can be long but you have to make it interesting and name the characters in a way which will suit their personality. You can also mention the main evil guy of your story or what is the main characters objective.
To make it more fun i ll rate your story out of ten and the other users can also say therir opinions on it well thats just let your imagination work.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 21, 2011 1:53 PM

Sep 2010
Well my manga is going to be called kasumi no koji in english it means kasumi the orphan hope you like the story

Katashi kasumi (15 years old) is an orphan that longs for parental care since young age he wanted to know what his parents looked like and how they died . His normal days consist of going to school and being shouted at by a teacher for being late, he is not a friendly person so he doesn t have friends. One day on his way back home he meets this person who says “I have all the answers you want katashi” katashi just ignores him and keep on walking until he says “your dad was murdered” katashi thinking I shouldn t listen to this weirdo runs home, when he gets home he starts thinking about what that mysterious man said. The next day katashi starts looking for that man but no result, for weeks now katashi looks and no result until one day he is coming out of his house, someone comes of the next door (katashi lives on a flat and he never seen the person next door until now) surprisingly it was the man he was looking for, it was his neighbour all along how will the events of this story turn out to be will he be able to find out the people that killed his parents, well lets find out after reading this manga (just felt like saying that I have my own manga lool).
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.