Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 11, 2011 3:41 PM
Feb 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
-------------------------------------------------------
The animation quality is just awesome, but the sex scenes themselves, with such good animation, are kinda disappointing. Although the threesome in the end was really nice. And I wonder why they skipped the sex scene with the black haired nurse :S I was so looking forward to it...
Can't wait to see the second episode with some action including the head.
Aug 1, 2012 10:39 PM

Apr 2009
I always appreciate the uncensored ones like this one.

What is this incident 3 years ago he kept mentioning and why does he know it? And then there's those mysterious emails....
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 29, 2015 6:52 AM
Oct 2013
Animation and art was really good! And the uncensored really enhanced the fingering scenes since it shows the movement of the pussy!

The rape of the purple haired nurse as she was trying to hold in her pee was HOT and in the end she sprayed it all out when she came *q*

The rape of Orange haired nurse with electric shocks was also hardcore plus the humiliation play was great with the speculum and fully exposed ass! All dem tears and drools and suffering (*˘︶˘*)

Wanted to see the drug dealing nurse get raped OTL
it could of been epic considering her intense cries And how he was grasping her weakness >_<
Oct 1, 2017 6:58 AM
Jul 2018
Were we ever told why that nurse was dealing narcotics? I wasn't paying much attention so I missed that detail, if it was mentioned. Also, seeing that one nurse go through those electric shocks made me realize just how useful having a body made of rubber (like Luffy) would be. Lastly, I liked one of the lines one of the first nurses said: "This is... sperm... It's sticky."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anata no Shiranai Kangofu: Seiteki Byoutou 24 Ji Episode 2 Discussion

hardnyasha - Aug 16, 2011

5 by removed-user »»
Oct 1, 2017 6:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.