Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 6, 2013 12:25 AM

Jul 2011
Ellamenopea said:
Hey guys~ I'm a new staff... :D

Hi Ellamenopea ^^ Sorry for all weird stuff going on here, hope you're enjoy being our admin :3 If you're going to participate in some of this week card editions or you're planning to make your own, please write it here :]

Tsukky-chan said:

How will you do this??? I'm thinking some dirty and wet things now
You look like couple of lovers in a romantic discussion kyaaa >.<
Who are the seme and who are the uke??

uh... what? Excuse me...? XDDDD Are you possibly Alf X Ashi shipper? Yes we have love-hate relationship and of course I'M THE SEME!!! I'm totally manly and all! And I have to protect people from my sweet evil and manipulating uke!

ALF-SAMA'S BITCH ASHI-CHAN said:

Hey, weren't I the bad, evil and sadistic one here? You aren't supposed to punish me :o

you are... but as I said, your evil tendencies starts to rub off on me.

Tsukky-chan said:

mmmm...soo I call you Ashi-chan then?

I don't mind but you will have to ask Alf-sama... You know Saya-chan, semes and their possesivenes and their pet names *sighs*

I'm not sure... lovers need to call each other in special way yanno? But if you like, I can give you permission... even if my heart will break /shot

okay maybe we'll end this spam here, right? Neee~, we should make some forum games...
_orionisMay 6, 2013 12:35 AM
May 6, 2013 12:59 AM

Nov 2012
Ellamenopea said:

Hi hi welcome to this mad club hihihi XD

Icchan said:

uh... what? Excuse me...? XDDDD Are you possibly Alf X Ashi shipper? Yes we have love-hate relationship and of course I'M THE SEME!!! I'm totally manly and all! And I have to protect people from my sweet evil and manipulating uke!

Yes >.< this is exactly my thought now
I want to be your uke too Icchan, so make me yours please <3

Tsukky-chan said:

I'm not sure... lovers need to call each other in special way yanno? But if you like, I can give you permission... even if my heart will break /shot

okay maybe we'll end this spam here, right? Neee~, we should make some forum games...

I'm thinking about how call you Lachrymae, and what do you think about the name "L-chan" ?

About games I have some ideas, for example:
Charater with..
A : with blond hair
B: Alberto Valentiano (Al)
with yakuza seme
C:Takaba akihito
with....

What do you think minna~?
May 6, 2013 1:52 AM

Nov 2012
I think I might do something for the Socks LE, depending on if I can find any images I like. What sort of things should I be looking for? One character, two, in socks? Any particular animes? ^__^

May 6, 2013 1:59 AM

Jul 2011
Tsukky-chan said:

Yes >.< this is exactly my thought now
I want to be your uke too Icchan, so make me yours please <3

...eh?! Tsukky-chan, I didn't know you're that perverted :3 You want to be mine? But... you know what it means, right? I can take you here and now, but I'm afraid I'll be too rough to you and you'll hate me :< Are you sure about this? :3

Yay I have my own harem now call me Pimp-kun <3

Tsukky-chan said:

I'm thinking about how call you Lachrymae, and what do you think about the name "L-chan" ?

About games I have some ideas, for example:
Charater with..
with yakuza seme
with....

What do you think minna~?

now when three of us are into this relationship, you can call her Ashi-chan if you want <3 unless you have better name for her.

and about this game, it's nice idea, I like it ^^ but let's wait for Ashi-sama's opinion too.
May 6, 2013 2:07 AM

Jul 2011
Ellamenopea said:
I think I might do something for the Socks LE, depending on if I can find any images I like. What sort of things should I be looking for? One character, two, in socks? Any particular animes? ^__^

sorry, didn't refreshed the page so I didn't saw your post earlier.

You can pick any pairing/anime you like :> Only condition is characters must have visible socks, like here for example: http://www.zerochan.net/1370928
If you'd have trouble with finding images, I can help you with finding some ^^

if you got some more questions, don't be afraid to ask ^^

yay, so many people wants to participate in Socks LE ^^ (Lyyzee too!)
May 6, 2013 4:27 AM

Nov 2012
Icchan said:

...eh?! Tsukky-chan, I didn't know you're that perverted :3 You want to be mine? But... you know what it means, right? I can take you here and now, but I'm afraid I'll be too rough to you and you'll hate me :< Are you sure about this? :3

Yes yes, I'm prepared for that ♥ Because I request this ♥ kyaa kyaaa

Noo :( Icchan is more kawaii >.< mou

Icchan said:

now when three of us are into this relationship, you can call her Ashi-chan if you want <3 unless you have better name for her.

and about this game, it's nice idea, I like it ^^ but let's wait for Ashi-sama's opinion too.

I ask to her if she want to call L-chan or Ashi-chan >.< I wati to answer of the game too <3
May 6, 2013 5:23 AM

Mar 2009
Ellamenopea said:

Hiya! *waves energetically and hits herself* Your avatar is asdfghjkl; :3

tsukisaya said:

I ask to her if she want to call L-chan or Ashi-chan >.< I wati to answer of the game too <3

Ashi is okay ^^ And as for the game then I'm even more than okay. But thanks to your example I got a sudden urge to rewatch and reread Ikoku irokoi romantan XD

BettyALFonso said:

You'll always be just an Alf.

Oh, we have to make a megane LE someday...

Lol, I was just checking google for pics for the socks LE (I'm still not participating, that was just curiosity) and nearly on top of the page I found this... XD
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5374/przechwytywaniexe.png
Ashi-nyanMay 6, 2013 5:34 AM
May 6, 2013 5:48 AM

Jul 2011
Tsukky-chan said:
Yes yes, I'm prepared for that ♥ Because I request this ♥ kyaa kyaaa

okay, as you wish... *whispers*nee~, let's go somewhere where we can be alone, and far away from Ashi-sama...

One of my betches said:

Ashi is okay ^^ And as for the game then I'm even more than okay. But thanks to your example I got a sudden urge to rewatch and reread Ikoku irokoi romantan XD

wow, you're actually accepting that name? It's shocking.

One of my betches said:
Lol, I was just checking google for pics for the socks LE (I'm still not participating, that was just curiosity) and nearly on top of the page I found this... XD
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5374/przechwytywaniexe.png

of course, our club is all about feet, socks and slaves.

One of my betches said:

that will be the best edition ever. Did I already said that I love meganes more than anything else?

sooo much spam...
May 6, 2013 6:31 AM

Mar 2009
nymphobetch said:

okay, as you wish... *whispers*nee~, let's go somewhere where we can be alone, and far away from Ashi-sama...

You don't have to sneak around I have cameras everywhere anyway. But go on, I wanna make a party ^^ Just don't come back anytime soon.

nymphobetch said:
wow, you're actually accepting that name? It's shocking.

Do I have a choice? At least it sounds cute. I will just have to find some obscure kanjis or something to change it's meaning. Like this あ死 :3

Why do you call Saya-chan by such a nice name and I'm just one of your betches? >__<
(ノ▼д▼)ノ ~┻━┻ ALF
I threw a table on you Alf-icchi >__< Cos I hate you and we're over. Saya-chan will soon see your true character and will also leave you.
And just to be sure I will throw you into Baltic Sea.
(メ▼皿▼)ノ ⌒ ○┼<
Bye, bye, Alf-chan! It was nice meeting you <3
May 6, 2013 8:21 AM

Jul 2011
MY ONLY LOVE said:
Why do you call Saya-chan by such a nice name and I'm just one of your betches? >__<
(ノ▼д▼)ノ ~┻━┻ ALF
I threw a table on you Alf-icchi >__< Cos I hate you and we're over. Saya-chan will soon see your true character and will also leave you.
And just to be sure I will throw you into Baltic Sea.
(メ▼皿▼)ノ ⌒ ○┼<
Bye, bye, Alf-chan! It was nice meeting you <3

Didn't I said I'll punish you? I wouldn't do anything dirty to Tsukky-chan anyway, I only wanted to make you jealous of me.. Because you're still denying your true feelings for me, I wanted to check how will you act. And besides that, you betrayed me first... Ashi-chan, you're my one and only... please return to me, I can't live without you by my side... Aww... love is so painful sometimes.

Tsukky-chan, will you open game thread later? Or maybe you want someone to do it for you?
May 6, 2013 9:40 AM

Nov 2012
Sorry for late, the school sometimes is very annoying >.<

Ashi-chan said:

Yaay so Ashi-chan <3

Ashi-chan said:

I agree with it, if you make it I'll participate hihihi^^
Ashi-chan & Icchan said:
Lol, I was just checking google for pics for the socks LE (I'm still not participating, that was just curiosity) and nearly on top of the page I found this... XD http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5374/przechwytywaniexe.png

of course, our club is all about feet, socks and slaves.

This is amazing and I agree with you Icchan only socks feet and slaves XDXD

Icchan said:
MY ONLY LOVE

I...I...I'm not your love??? You don't lo... love me??? *snif snif

Icchan said:
Tsukky-chan, will you open game thread later? Or maybe you want someone to do it for you?

I want to open by myself but I don't know how to do it (i'm feeling totally beginer in this moments)
Title:♥♥ Character with ....

PS: Too spam :/
May 6, 2013 11:53 AM

Jul 2011
Tsukky-chan said:

Of course I love you, Tsukky-chan! It's just... I don't know in which way. Give me more time to think about our relationship. And let me hug you for now :> /hugs

Tsukky-chan said:

Ashi-sama said:

I agree with it, if you make it I'll participate hihihi^^

I''LL MAKE MEGANE LE THIS MONTH LIKE MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT MARK MY WORDS

Tsukky-chan said:

I want to open by myself but I don't know how to do it (i'm feeling totally beginer in this moments)

I'd help you but I have shitty exams tommorow so I'll leave it to Ashi-sama. Soo... bye guys, we won't see each other until Friday. Hope you're manage everything without my great help, lol XD
May 6, 2013 1:52 PM

Nov 2012
Icchan said:
Of course I love you, Tsukky-chan! It's just... I don't know in which way. Give me more time to think about our relationship. And let me hug you for now :> /hugs

I accept the hugs and I give you more time to think about it ^^

Icchan said:

The exams' mark will be good so don't worry^^ So I participate on this hehehe *-*

Ashi-chan please help me <3 and good luck with the exams Icchan <3
May 6, 2013 2:13 PM

Jul 2011
Tsukky-chan said:

Icchan said:

The exams' mark will be good so don't worry^^ So I participate on this hehehe *-*

ah Tsukky-chan, I mean "mark my words" not "depends on my mark" :> it means something like "remember my words" XD I don't care about my mark when it comes to meganes XD

thank you ^^ see ya :>
May 6, 2013 2:44 PM

Nov 2012
Icchan said:

ah Tsukky-chan, I mean "mark my words" not "depends on my mark" :> it means something like "remember my words" XD I don't care about my mark when it comes to meganes XD

Sorry for the mistake, I'm little bit baaaka desu ne~

I see a kind of megane fetish in you ^^ XD
see you soon Icchan :)
May 8, 2013 4:46 AM

Nov 2012
I have made a card for the Socks LE with Denmark and Norway from Hetalia. ^__^

Do I just submit it here?

May 8, 2013 5:36 AM

Mar 2009
Ellamenopea said:

How cute c: inbloom is the boss on this LE so I don't know but I think that she will just start a topic soon and everybody will just edit it and add their cards. But we will just have to wait till she comes back to know for sure~

Saya-chan said:

Oh, just start a topic with the title i.e. [GAME]♥♥ Character with or whatever you want to call it, just keep the [GAME] part.
And then in the 'your message box' just put a description of the game, like when you were telling us about the idea
Saya-chan said:
Charater with..
with yakuza seme
with....

You can add some rules like 'no double posting' or something. And just star the game with your own 'with' XD

Saya-chan & Alf said:

MY ONLY LOVE

See? I told you she will show you her true character. You should just leave her like me. Alf is a bad seme! T___T

Oh, and I'm soooo doing a Belt LE after the megane one. Belts are so sexy <3
And somebody proposed a Bara LE xD What do you think guys? I'd do it for lolz :3
Ashi-nyanMay 8, 2013 5:39 AM
May 8, 2013 12:24 PM

Nov 2012
Ellamenopea said:

Kawaii I do it one of hetalia too but it's different img. obioulsy. My cards are a surprise (it's my first edition I do ever so...)Icchan is in charge of my img. links and the revision because i'm in semi-hiatus or hiatus practically the days of the edition but if she put the post in thursday I put my imgs by myself :) I'm exiting kya kya <3

Ashi-chan my heroine <3 said:

Oh, just start a topic with the title i.e. [GAME]♥♥ Character with or whatever you want to call it, just keep the [GAME] part.
And then in the 'your message box' just put a description of the game, like when you were telling us about the idea
Saya-chan said:
Charater with..
with yakuza seme
with....

You can add some rules like 'no double posting' or something. And just star the game with your own 'with' XD

Thankyu^^ my heroine....always save me with your detailed explanations *-* really thankyu Ashi-chan <3

Ashi-chan said:

See? I told you she will show you her true character. You should just leave her like me. Alf is a bad seme! T___T

And somebody proposed a Bara LE xD What do you think guys? I'd do it for lolz :3

Buaaaa buaaa ;( Ashi-chan she said me that she has to think the relation that has with me ....she doesn't love me :( Ashi-chan, you are good person *hug

About Belt LE I think about it because I don't have in my mind some characters with a belt so.... Aaah I want to do Animal or sth related LE (characters with animal ears or tails) heheehe
Bara LE...ineresting XD..... but which charaters are admitted in this type of thread???
May 9, 2013 10:56 AM

Mar 2009
Saya-chan~ said:

Buaaaa buaaa ;( Ashi-chan she said me that she has to think the relation that has with me ....she doesn't love me :( Ashi-chan, you are good person *hug

*hugs back* Don't be sad, Saya-chan. It will work somehow!

Saya-chan said:
About Belt LE I think about it because I don't have in my mind some characters with a belt so.... Aaah I want to do Animal or sth related LE (characters with animal ears or tails) heheehe
Bara LE...ineresting XD..... but which charaters are admitted in this type of thread???

I'm not a big fan of bara so I really don't know, lol. Maybe Alf will know ^^ We will see xD
May 9, 2013 11:46 AM

Jul 2011
guess what?

Everybody's favourite admin returned~ Did you missed me?

Ashi-sama said:

I guess not... Getting such hate when I'm not around... eh.

Tsukky-chan said:

I see a kind of megane fetish in you ^^ XD

YES. AND I'M DAMN PROUD OF IT.

Ellamenopea said:

wow, so kawaii ^^ When I'll create a topic for that edition it'll have "not open yet" in the name, so you can edit my post and add your cards. Unless you want me to add them for you.

Tsukky-chan said:

Buaaaa buaaa ;( Ashi-chan she said me that she has to think the relation that has with me ....she doesn't love me :(

I'm just worried about you, Tsukky-chan... You know that I'm running brothel business. I just don't want such a pure and innocent person as you to have relationship with someone shady me... It may give you problems...

Ashi-sama said:

oh, belts le seems really interesting! I'll participate in that one. I didn't decided on the date for Megane le yet, so we can make Belts le earlier. Bara le, huh? I only saw one bara in my life (that one you linked in club comments, Ashi-chan) and I'm already traumatized... DX But... why not XDDDDDDDDDD I think we can choose whatever pics we want for this want, as long it fits bara genre... We should think about it some more.
May 9, 2013 11:47 AM

Nov 2012
Ashi-chan said:

*hugs back* Don't be sad, Saya-chan. It will work somehow!

Thankyu ^_^ Ashi-chan

Ashi-chan said:
I'm not a big fan of bara so I really don't know, lol. Maybe Alf will know ^^ We will see xD

Okey XD I wait <3
May 9, 2013 11:59 AM

Nov 2012
Sorry I don't refresh so I don't watch your message Icchan XD

Icchan said:

yessss <3

Icchan said:
YES. AND I'M DAMN PROUD OF IT.

New thing of Icchan was discovered, megane fetish XDXD

Icchan said:

I'm just worried about you, Tsukky-chan... You know that I'm running brothel business. I just don't want such a pure and innocent person as you to have relationship with someone shady me... It may give you problems...

*snif snif* o- ok- okey ^_^ I trust you but I love Ashi-chan too, don't matter no?
May 9, 2013 12:29 PM

Jul 2011
Tsukky-chan said:

*snif snif* o- ok- okey ^_^ I trust you but I love Ashi-chan too, don't matter no?

But I didn't said no to our relationship! I just want you to think about it. I want my ukes to be safe, I would be very sad if something happened to them :< Having my love can be dangerous, but I can give it to you if you aren't afraid <3

...Think I'm gonna edit themes and ideas post and beside already used, I'm gonna put all unused ithemes we have for now.
May 9, 2013 12:36 PM

Jul 2011
changed my mind. 2 lazy 2 do it.
May 9, 2013 12:43 PM

Nov 2012
Icchan said:
But I didn't said no to our relationship! I just want you to think about it. I want my ukes to be safe, I would be very sad if something happened to them :< Having my love can be dangerous, but I can give it to you if you aren't afraid <3

...Think I'm gonna edit themes and ideas post and beside already used, I'm gonna put all unused ithemes we have for now.

I'm not afraid...maybe^^ I love possessive semes (like mookyul eun, there is really a man XD)

inbloom said:

Okey Icchan I'm lazy too.

How think about neko ears LE minna-san?
May 9, 2013 1:08 PM

Jul 2011
Tsukky-chan said:

I'm not afraid...maybe^^ I love possessive semes (like mookyul eun, there is really a man XD)

I wonder if you can say that I'm possessive... I think I'm actually very nice and try not to get too jealous about my ukes... acutally, I think I'm kinda uke-ish too XD

Tsukky-chan said:

inbloom said:

Okey Icchan I'm lazy too.

YOU CALLED ME INBLOOM? T_T Are you actually distancing yourself from me?

Nekomimi LE is nice ^^ When you want to create it?
May 9, 2013 1:30 PM

Nov 2012
Icchan said:

I wonder if you can say that I'm possessive... I think I'm actually very nice and try not to get too jealous about my ukes... acutally, I think I'm kinda uke-ish too XD

Not really, I say that this is the type that I love the most hehehe. This is really good, sometimes you're kawaii.... i'm like a seme sometimes ^^ ''

Icchan my sweet lover said:

Soorrryy for the mistake Icchan, I don't do this intencionally forgive mee onegaii :(

Mmm...I don't know, maybe in 18,19th of may (by myself) or later XD
May 9, 2013 1:45 PM

Jul 2011
Tsukky-chan said:

Not really, I say that this is the type that I love the most hehehe. This is really good, sometimes you're kawaii.... i'm like a seme sometimes ^^ ''

It's good to fit both roles :> oh, you even called me kawaii, thank u :]

Tsukky-chan my cute uke said:

Icchan my sweet lover said:

Soorrryy for the mistake Icchan, I don't do this intencionally forgive mee onegaii :(

Mmm...I don't know, maybe in 18,19th of may (by myself) or later XD

I like the way you apologized XD I know, I'm just messing with you ^^

okay, but if you want to make it with someone, please write about it few days earlier all right? :>

I'm so tempted to make this ridiculous Bara LE... I think I be able to make it XDDDDDDDD
May 9, 2013 2:01 PM

Mar 2009
Alf said:
guess what?

Personally, I did not missed you, lmfao. *so sad that nobody will understand the joke*

Alf said:
oh, belts le seems really interesting! I'll participate in that one. I didn't decided on the date for Megane le yet, so we can make Belts le earlier.

But, but! I wanna find the perfect bdsm-ish images for belts and meganes are overall easier to find...

Saya-chan :3 said:

I'll pass this one as there already was a Nekomimi LE here and I made cards for that one. So you might want to call it Nekomimi 2 or something else so people won't get confused ^^

Alf said:
I'm so tempted to make this ridiculous Bara LE... I think I be able to make it XDDDDDDDD

Bara is just a must do, lol. I even already know how my cards will look cos this theme is just too kawaii for words.
May 9, 2013 2:41 PM

Nov 2012
Hey guys~

So, now that I know I can make LEs as I wish, would anyone like to join me for a Gravitation LE? :D

I'm beginning work with this image... shouldn't take me too long to make something pretty.

Anyone else interested~?

May 10, 2013 1:34 AM

Jul 2011
Ellamenopea said:
Hey guys~

So, now that I know I can make LEs as I wish, would anyone like to join me for a Gravitation LE? :D

I'm beginning work with this image... shouldn't take me too long to make something pretty.

Anyone else interested~?

I might participate, but when do you want to open it? I don't need exact date, only like "this week" or "next week" or sth :>

Lachrymae said:

But, but! I wanna find the perfect bdsm-ish images for belts and meganes are overall easier to find...

okay. you are into s&m really much, aren't you

Lachrymae said:

Bara is just a must do, lol. I even already know how my cards will look cos this theme is just too kawaii for words.

nee~ let's just forget about yaoi and let's change to this club for only bara fans. It will be sweet.
May 10, 2013 3:02 AM

Nov 2012
inbloom said:
I might participate, but when do you want to open it? I don't need exact date, only like "this week" or "next week" or sth :>

Probably at the beginning of next week, likely Monday morning. Assuming you aren't Australian, that's Sunday afternoon/night for you. ^__^

May 10, 2013 3:17 AM

Jul 2011
Ellamenopea said:
inbloom said:

Probably at the beginning of next week, likely Monday morning. Assuming you aren't Australian, that's Sunday afternoon/night for you. ^__^

okay. Then count me in ^^
May 10, 2013 4:20 AM

Mar 2009
Ellamenopea said:
Anyone else interested~?

I think I will pass this time T___T

inbloom said:

Yay <3 not at all. what makes you say that? :3

Alf said:

nee~ let's just forget about yaoi and let's change to this club for only bara fans. It will be sweet.

Okay. I found the perfect club pic.

Johnny Bravo is the perfect bara source.
May 10, 2013 8:34 AM

Jul 2011
Ashi-nyan said:

Okay. I found the perfect club pic.

Johnny Bravo is the perfect bara source.

so many kawaii bishies on one picture *-* omg can't contain my feels that's so beautiful T_T

Ashi-nyan said:

inbloom said:

Yay <3 not at all. what makes you say that? :3

yeah, you probably aren't even interesyed in yaoi, why did I even asked. Of course, I hate s&m too. Totally. I'm just punishing my ukes to make them happy. It's not like I enjoy it or something. No.
May 10, 2013 1:23 PM

Mar 2009
Alf-tan said:

yeah, you probably aren't even interesyed in yaoi, why did I even asked. Of course, I hate s&m too. Totally. I'm just punishing my ukes to make them happy. It's not like I enjoy it or something. No.

Yeah, that's it. It's also not that I love s&m. And belts. Choking somebody with a belt, tying somebody with it or even using it to spank that somebody... Just a big no.

Lol, I had an idea of a game but your post got me thinking and I forgot, Alf-chan...
May 10, 2013 4:58 PM

Nov 2012
I miss you girls but I'm in hiatus until monday, so when I connect again, someone can explain a sumary?

Icchan, Ashi to Ellamenopea (Ella-chan it's ok for you??) I love you but i'm out for few days^^

Forgive me Icchan♥
tsukisayaMay 11, 2013 12:06 AM
May 11, 2013 12:43 AM

Jul 2011
Ashi-nyan said:

Lol, I had an idea of a game but your post got me thinking and I forgot, Alf-chan...

you weren't thinking about my post, but about me, right? Come on, don't be shy. Alf-san will be nice to you.

I was thinking about making some game too. But mine's idea is kinda crappy... Btw, when do you want to open Omerta LE? If on Monday's night I can make some card or two.

Tsukky-chan said:
I miss you girls but I'm in hiatus until monday, so when I connect again, someone can explain a sumary?

Icchan, Ashi to Ellamenopea (Ella-chan it's ok for you??) I love you but i'm out for few days^^

Forgive me Icchan♥

we love you too <3

but why are you apologizing, Tsukky? Did you made something, which should make me angry or something?
May 11, 2013 1:49 AM

Mar 2009
Saya-chan said:

Have fun on you hiatus, Saya-chan ^^

Alf-chan said:

you weren't thinking about my post, but about me, right? Come on, don't be shy. Alf-san will be nice to you.

I was thinking about making some game too. But mine's idea is kinda crappy... Btw, when do you want to open Omerta LE? If on Monday's night I can make some card or two.

Alf being nice? Rotfl.
Maybe your idea isn't as crappy as you think, so share! :3
Yup, around monday night~
May 11, 2013 2:18 AM

Jul 2011
Ashi-nyan said:

Alf being nice? Rotfl.
Maybe your idea isn't as crappy as you think, so share! :3
Yup, around monday night~

Well, we can be nice for each other sometimes, it's sooo refreshing from our usual attitude XD

Okay, if you want... I thought about "Guess the manga" or somehing like this based on one random page. I mean, you put this page in the spoiler like this

and next person guesses. If their guess is right, they give another page. And so on.
but I wonder. It may be too hard/confusing. I should think about something different.

Did you have some idea for the game, Ashi-nyan?
May 11, 2013 2:22 AM

Jul 2011
and you know what? For this whole time, I thought that Omerta LE is based on the manga lol XDDDD because there's one with that name. Why didn't you corrected me T_T
but okay, it makes is easier I guess. Need only some nice cgs.
May 11, 2013 3:18 AM

Mar 2009
Maybe you're right, we can be nice sometimes... So, how's your day going? c: I hope it's good and you're in good health <3
Okay, that's enough niceties for one day XD

Lol, I think my idea was something similar XD Though then I thought that people are going to cheat. Like googling the image and all that. But we might try it, what do you think? Maybe let's vote xD
Ooooh Junko <3

And about Omerta - I thought it was kinda obvious XD Making a LE about a 4-chaptered manga is kinda stupid XD And anyway in the "Upcoming Editions" I wrote " Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~ ", while the sub-title of the manga is Kochou no yume no kate XD

To lazy to quote.
May 11, 2013 3:24 AM

Nov 2012
tsukisaya said:
Ellamenopea (Ella-chan it's ok for you??) I love you but i'm out for few days^^

Yes~ of course you can call me that! :D

Enjoy your hiatus~

May 11, 2013 3:50 AM

Jul 2011
Ashi-nyan said:
Maybe you're right, we can be nice sometimes... So, how's your day going? c: I hope it's good and you're in good health <3
Okay, that's enough niceties for one day XD

Lol, I think my idea was something similar XD Though then I thought that people are going to cheat. Like googling the image and all that. But we might try it, what do you think? Maybe let's vote xD
Ooooh Junko <3

And about Omerta - I thought it was kinda obvious XD Making a LE about a 4-chaptered manga is kinda stupid XD And anyway in the "Upcoming Editions" I wrote " Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~ ", while the sub-title of the manga is Kochou no yume no kate XD

To lazy to quote.

Uh, maybe not that nice. It's too much for me XDDD well, for me... I guess it's crappy day and crappy weather DX How's your day, Ashi-chan? Are you having fun? I hope you do <3

I actually failed when I put this image, cause when you click show picture it shows name of the manga XDDD maybe we should think about this more, to make this game better. Or let's think about something different too.

You probably forgot that Alf is "mentally retarded" (and who's rude here) and don't thinks too much. And I just copied first word, cause I'm too lazy... And I would make LE even of one chapter. I'm thinking very seriosuly about making Kusou Miso Technique LE. It would be pretty.

LET'S MAKE SWIMMING ANIME LE NEXT MONTH, WHEN SUMMER STARTS <3
May 11, 2013 4:01 AM

Nov 2012
Icchan said:
we love you too <3

but why are you apologizing, Tsukky? Did you made something, which should make me angry or something?

Because few daya before I say inbloom instead Icchan and you are angry about this...but now it's all ok :) sukidesuu♥

I'm not happy with my practically hiatus Ella-chan :(
tsukisayaMay 11, 2013 4:06 AM
May 11, 2013 4:08 AM

Jul 2011
Tsukky-chan said:

Because few daya before I say inbloom instead Icchan and you are angry about this...but now it's all ok :) sukidesuu♥

loooooooool XD of course I'm not angry, it's very hard to make me angry actually. Don't worry about this. I forgot about it very quickly XDDD I guess I'm just acting over-dramatic sometimes, lol. So you shouldn't care that much about stuff I say XD
May 11, 2013 4:23 AM

Mar 2009
Alf-sama said:

Uh, maybe not that nice. It's too much for me XDDD well, for me... I guess it's crappy day and crappy weather DX How's your day, Ashi-chan? Are you having fun? I hope you do <3

Hey, that's really too much xD But - my day is also crappy for now, though later today I'm going to have some fun on a festival. And the sun is shining, birda are singing crows XD and all that.

Alf-chan said:
I actually failed when I put this image, cause when you click show picture it shows name of the manga XDDD maybe we should think about this more, to make this game better. Or let's think about something different too.

Oh, that too. It would be too much hassle to dl the pics, rename them and up them again. Maybe instead of images we could put summaries. Or just a short description and if nobody knows what it is then we could add some hints or something. Or even better yaoi charades *U* Like with quick drawings from paint or descriptions or music or everything else, lol.

Alf-chan said:
You probably forgot that Alf is "mentally retarded" (and who's rude here) and don't thinks too much. And I just copied first word, cause I'm too lazy... And I would make LE even of one chapter. I'm thinking very seriosuly about making Kusou Miso Technique LE. It would be pretty.

Yup I forgot as you have some lucid moments... And that LE would be great XD Or maybe even an RE as I haven't seen an edition like that anywhere.

Alf said:
LET'S MAKE SWIMMING ANIME LE NEXT MONTH, WHEN SUMMER STARTS <3

Lol, let's wait till they air the first ep maybe. And anyway what would we call that? Free LE? Personally I'm for Swimming Anime LE XD

inbloom said:
So you shouldn't care that much about stuff I say XD

inbloom said:

inbloom said:

inbloom said:

inbloom said:

EVERYBODY, REMEMBER THAT! lmfao
May 11, 2013 6:07 AM

Nov 2012
icchan said:

loooooooool XD of course I'm not angry, it's very hard to make me angry actually. Don't worry about this. I forgot about it very quickly XDDD I guess I'm just acting over-dramatic sometimes, lol. So you shouldn't care that much

Don't worry everything it's ok, it's a joke ... we are just mad hahaha >_< don't be angry Icchan, you're smile is more beautiful, it's one of the things that I love from you ^^

Ashi-chan & ella-chan whats up?♥♥♥
May 11, 2013 6:22 AM

Jul 2011
Ashi-nyan said:

Hey, that's really too much xD But - my day is also crappy for now, though later today I'm going to have some fun on a festival. And the sun is shining, birda are singing crows XD and all that.

you're gonna have fun and leave me here? ALONE? YOU BASTARD! T_T

Ashi-nyan said:

Oh, that too. It would be too much hassle to dl the pics, rename them and up them again. Maybe instead of images we could put summaries. Or just a short description and if nobody knows what it is then we could add some hints or something. Or even better yaoi charades *U* Like with quick drawings from paint or descriptions or music or everything else, lol.

let's just steal ideas from other BL clubs well yeah. Maybe this idea with simply adding despcriptions will work.

Ashi-nyan said:
Yup I forgot as you have some lucid moments... And that LE would be great XD Or maybe even an RE as I haven't seen an edition like that anywhere.

of course. I have the most brillant ideas.

Ashi-nyan said:
Lol, let's wait till they air the first ep maybe. And anyway what would we call that? Free LE? Personally I'm for Swimming Anime LE XD[/quote
yeah, we can wait this much. And Free LE sounds stupid anyway.

Ashi-nyan said:
inbloom said:

EVERYBODY, REMEMBER THAT! lmfao

of course, I didn't meant you here. You must care about all little details I say.

Tsukky-chan said:

Don't worry everything it's ok, it's a joke ... we are just mad hahaha >_< don't be angry Icchan, you're smile is more beautiful, it's one of the things that I love from you ^^

waaah, I feel so flattered <3 you're so sweet, Tsukky-chan ^^
May 11, 2013 6:40 AM

Jul 2011
I messed up bbcode in the post above but I'm too lazy to edit it XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [GAME] ♥♥ Character with...

tsukisaya - May 8, 2013

30 by MugennoMajo »»
Aug 9, 2016 2:22 AM

Sticky: » [GAME]Count to Infinity ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lclarkey - May 29, 2011

422 by Shinino »»
May 11, 2016 10:29 AM

Sticky: » [NEW] Newsletter Sign-Up

_orionis - Jul 6, 2013

37 by Shinino »»
May 11, 2016 10:29 AM

» Seme/Uke Test ( 1 2 )

Ashi-nyan - May 14, 2011

54 by _Koizumi »»
Dec 25, 2014 10:21 AM

Sticky: » Submit Themes &amp; Ideas

lclarkey - May 6, 2011

14 by Passio »»
Aug 22, 2013 5:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.