Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 15, 2008 11:19 AM

Mar 2008
Well since ZX was recently added I figure we might as well have this. What is your favorite model.

Mine would be Model H

EDIT: added Model O and Model A. Completely forgot about those two.
CaptainRivenJun 26, 2008 6:12 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 24, 2008 5:26 PM

May 2008
Id say ZX, cuz its the best looking and has a gun and blade the others r cool specially the shadow i think its P but id rather use the original:PP

Jun 24, 2008 7:26 PM

Oct 2007
For me I like all of them, but when rating them accordingly to abilities and such:
7th - Model F - even though I like the design of the Knuckle Buster based from Fefnirs Sodom and Gommorah, the usefulness only comes in its ability to break objects and custom edit the pathway. I don't know if it's just me, but in ZXA, the charging is slower than the others, in my opinion that is.
6th - Model L - it's usefulness only shines in water based stages which there particularly only like 2~4 stages like that, where the movement isn't hinder and control is more precise. The ability to item scan is particularly only useful for finding off screen items or those behind walls.
5th - Model X - It's range abilities are great for people who are prone to getting hit so often. However, that's what this model is limited to, just ranged attacks, but when charged fully and shot twice (in my case that is), the damage done is more than the other models could do.
4th - Model P - Particularly one of my favorites among the models because of its stealth intentions and design being called the Shadow Megaman. Shadow Dash during overdrive is crucial, the semi-charge shuriken can do multiple damage at a small magnitude, you can hang from the ceiling and then there's the radar and extended vision in dark areas. In ZXA, Model P's charged attacks got better with the Grey's defense aura and Ashe's defense shurikens (not sure if there was an actual name)
3rd - Model ZX - being the well rounded model having both range and melee traits but no specials whatsoever (but who really uses overdrive). Anything can be done with this model to a certain limit.
2rd - Model O - being the original Zero form and retaining famous special abilities over the X series, having unlimited overdrive potential, and all elemental attributes. The one flaw (in my opinion) that because it's so power based exceeding all other models, that people tend to be careless and just smash the A button and directional pad and that would lead to problems. Also it's movement in several areas is limited like the ZX and X models.
1st - Model H - having the most mobility and able to fly and hover makes this the best of the models. If done correctly, the triple slash can do considerable damage. The semi-charge homes in on the enemy, while the fully charged can do multiple hits. ZXA changed the charges so that it would flow forward and spreading apart or hit enemies on both sides. Although the flaw that it can't move in water so well and that it's weak to ice, it doesn't bring much a downside to it.

My favourite out of all this is Model Z because of the katana-like-saber and the visor.
Jul 5, 2009 5:55 AM

Sep 2008
A. me loves gunz. but HX i cool too because he can fly and has two sword like things, but because that one wasnt in the poll, i voted A.
Jul 2, 2010 4:40 AM

Sep 2008
Model Z for me, just because I´m a Zero and Giro fangirl.
And that style without a helmet is a really nice thing. Compliments the awesome hair.
Nov 24, 2010 7:07 PM

Oct 2010
Im a big Zero fan so i would vote model Z HOWEVER because model O is Omega in Zeros original body (model Z being the zero copy with zero soul in it from the megaman zero series) i would have to vote model O because its the only one the comes close to the full power of the original Zero.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» The best series?

Sam_J - Feb 15, 2008

29 by Tsukumo_Yuma »»
Sep 14, 2013 9:44 AM

» Mega Man X

Kite - Jun 23, 2008

4 by MoiBakaDesu »»
Jul 2, 2010 4:36 AM

» CONTEST: Best Protoman/Zero ever [ROUND 1]

Black-Zed - Apr 7, 2010

0 by Black-Zed »»
Apr 7, 2010 4:41 AM

» Megaman 9

CaptainRiven - Sep 25, 2008

3 by preventer-WINDUH »»
Oct 3, 2008 3:53 PM

» MegaMan 9 in the works?

preventer-WINDUH - Jun 24, 2008

10 by preventer-WINDUH »»
Jul 11, 2008 12:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.