Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 6, 2011 6:58 PM

May 2008
Title says it all.

What series have you been watching this season? Or lately in general?

I've been watching the sequel of Index, with a little bit of Moyashimon on the side. Like them both.
A past can last a lifetime.
How to Read Manga! | AnimeBytes | iMangaScans
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 12, 2011 6:32 AM
Jan 2011
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - And I'm glad I decided to. Holy HELL.
Fractale - Enjoyable so far, actually. Seeing Ireland in a few hundred years in a Japanese cartoon is an odd experience.
Gosick - Not bad, but the mysteries are... not really. And the slight supernatural angle is making me leery of continuing.
Yumekui Merry - I like it. It's picked up in the latest two or so episodes, which I'm happy about.
Gintama - CATCHING UP SO SLOWLY OH GOD. But damn fine.
Star Driver - So very FABULOUS! I'm enjoying it for the character relations as well, actually.
Roberta's Blood Trail - On paper, anyway. Getting rather good now.

Coincidentally enough, I put Moyashimon on hold before getting back into Gintama. Once I've finished it, I'll start again.
Feb 18, 2011 12:25 PM
Oct 2009
Specific to Winter 2010/11 I'm watching the following currently.
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, One of my favorites this season
Level E, Best comedy I've seen in absolutely AGES. Trolling everywhere, at first I was skeptical at it taking a direction of having different arcs but that seems to be working out for it rather nicely.
Kore wa Zombie desu ka, It's so off the wall it's good. Vampire Ninjas, Necromancers, MASOU shoujos, MALE masou shoujos, the list goes on.
Gosick, as KB said, it has its flaws but I still enjoy the characters/character interactions in it.
Fractale, Really like the general setting in this world. The doppels, everything. Pretty unpredictable after a few episodes too.
Hourou Musuko, Really enjoying this series as well, the characters are all very interesting and it's something different from everything else this season. Probably going to pick the manga up after the anime's over.
Dragon Crisis, I really hate the protagonist so far, but it's otherwise watchable.
Beelzebub, Pleasant surprise of a series so far. Good stuff.
Suite Precure, It's no Heartcatch but I'll take it. Not bad at all so far.
Feb 18, 2011 1:11 PM

May 2008
Actually, I also started Madoka Magica some time ago... still at first episode, but I'm getting there, I'm getting there...
Mar 4, 2011 10:41 AM
Aug 2010
started Angel Beats and Kore wa Zombie desu ka?
Jun 26, 2011 8:13 PM
May 2011
So far I've been watching Bleach, again, even after I've told myself not to do it (If you watch past episode 200 you can just as well keep on going in my opinion). Surprisingly the end of the arrancar arc is good, for the first time I see great development in the main character and the plot twists even had me wondering for a while.

Then I've also started watching Faity Tale again. For the most part I like it so far, I'm watching it to see where it goes. Happy is also very cute so that is keeping me hooked.

For now that is all, but as the year goes on I'll be watching more "out of season" things.
Nov 8, 2011 11:31 PM
Oct 2010
Watching Kimi To Boku right now while my internet is too crappy to download anything. It's still a great anime though.
Apr 8, 2012 10:02 PM
Jan 2012
I'm completing all of ghost in the shell :D
Apr 8, 2012 11:01 PM

Aug 2011
Gosick, Zetman, Un-Go, and Mirai Nikki at the moment.
Apr 14, 2012 4:46 AM

Sep 2011
I've finally had the time to start going through the Shakugan no Shana franchise.
Apr 14, 2012 4:46 AM
Nov 2009
Lupin 3 and Sakamichi are my favorites of the season so far, with Zetman and Space Bros coming in second. I've also checked out Ozuma, Kuroko no Basket and Jormungand but i'm not really sure if I like them.
Dec 9, 2012 1:04 PM
Sep 2011
btooom, total eclipse, shinsekai yori, busou shinki chuunibyou, code breaker, girls und panzer, sword art online (love it), little busters, teekyu, to love ru darkness, tonari no kaibutsu, hayate no gotoku (when i find time for it) thats my list for this season, its quit a lot but not all the same day so i can bear it :P
Aug 31, 2013 1:52 AM

Sep 2011
Shingeki no Kyoujin
Love lab
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S

+ long running series: One piece and Uchuu Kyoudai
Aug 31, 2013 9:31 AM

May 2008
Is Love Lab good? Some guys were highly recommending it...
May 6, 2014 7:37 PM
Jan 2011
I'm making up for lost time after a hiatus, so I've packed myself this season
Nisekoi
Hanada Shounen Shi
Astro Fighter Sunred S1
Soredemo Sekai wa Utskushii
Kantoku Fuyukitodoki
Haikyuu!!
Ping Pong The Animation
Gokukoku no Brynhildr (I have hope ;_; because for once the protag is not useless)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» 2012-04-14 .es domain down - use animebytes.tv or add IP to your hosts file

georgi - Feb 11, 2010

22 by TBO »»
Apr 14, 2012 7:10 AM

» Rules

georgi - Feb 1, 2010

0 by georgi »»
Feb 1, 2010 1:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.