Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2011 3:40 PM

Oct 2010
This from a insane fan of Sherlock Holmes, boy did I want to be his partner.
I think this episode was just amazing. It differentiate itself from its previous in the simple task of presenting a case and having one of the past being solved. Victorique was great again respectively shining in the following part,

The more I see different shapes and illustrations of her the more she is charming. I think both cases should be addressed respectively so I will have my word now and I read all the other posts so some things will be in accordance to what I think but I got it mostly figured out.

About the motorcycle/Avril Bradley case, the culprit is obvious that it's Avril Bradley. The girl protecting her was either forced to admit or coerced into it or she may have her reasons to protect Avril. There is a lot to point out to my conclusion.

Case starts with Kujo's biggest mistake as a partner detective, that of day dreaming. It completely takes away your attention span. Despite what Victorique said I still have my theory that the motorcycle person could have been killed before and set loose as a setup. Avril might have known the exploits of the Queen Beryl so she might have known that Kujo and Victorique were involved. Since she Kujo first she picked him as the target. The reason I say this is that if you look at the motorcycle person you can see that the person has scarfs on bother its face and neck. Thus hiding any previous wound it may have. Grevil's first statement is rejected right away. It's possible that the head may come off in mid-air if it was severed just right to come off at the right pressure applied to it or if it happens not to long ago. Grevil's second statement, is completely wrong. The crime could have taken place way before with someone who knows what he/she is doing, especially with medical knowledge.

Now once Grevil introduces the murder weapon it becomes clearer that it was done right before the motorcycle crashed into the wall and the blood looks fresh. Unfortunately it's too bad DNA tech was not around to get blood samples. Victorique proves Grevil wrong for a first time and I agree with her based on Grevil's evidence hence the following depiction. This kind of wire looks to me like the classical meat cutter, which was popular in 1920s since meat cutting machine were not so perfect at all. Victorique knew exactly that the girl has blond hair. How? It's possible she remarked certain elements, remember that tower is high up and binoculars were around. Victorique's deduction of the culprit having wounded herself based on the culprit's motive to use this way as well as where blood was dripping from around the wire is dead on. Deducing further the the culprit did indeed cut herself.

It goes further that Victorique knew of Kujo's daydream further suggesting that something gave him a idea. That idea being Kujo seeing a glimpse of the culprit. it suggests further that Victorique was observing from afar. Now it's clear that everyone gossip of the Golden Fairy point out to Victorique being it since she is the only one in the library.

Profiling Avril Bradley, First thing are her different appearances in the spoiler
she appears to be blond, a key witness factor is her beauty point and her eyes are quite unique since she is foreigner. What grabbed me immediately is her wound on her hand. This is key info here. As Victorique said, the culprit hurt herself while putting that wire, so she committed the crime before being known in the school, which is smart of a culprit. The less you know about me the easier for me to make a crime in a new city that I may be.

Avril seems to know about the legendary ghost stories surrounding the area furthermore Avril even knew the details of the 13th step one. Further suggesting she might have planned her crime knowing the area makes it easier. She immediately takes great interest in Kujo going as far as ignoring the other girls and choosing him to show her around as well as spending time with him on the bench. Her going in your face towards Kujo while getting the shy reaction from Kujo's reaction, perhaps may suggest further a testing from her of Kujo's reactions and feelings. So she may just be confirming that Kujo was day dreaming. Second key element that gave her away is her reaction towards Kujo's remark of her wounds, dead give away! Especially since she gave a lame excuse that won't fool me at all.

What baffled me and is still a mystery is that Avril knew that in the catacombs there was a book that is titled The Golden Fairy of Hight Tower, which directly is linked to Victorique. That is rather mysterious for me right now of its meaning but judging from Avril's serious look it may mean something to her. It furthers that Avril was spotted dead on after Grevil/Kujo investigated the body suggesting further that Avril may have been observing them. Conclusion? Avril has every reason to be the culprit and that someone who took the blame may have something to do with her or she did something to that person to make them do this. Therefore Avril is real culprit 100% If I am wrong I will admit of being too arrogant of my pride of loving Sherlock Holmes. I am sure I am dead on.

About the case of Milli Marl and of Maxim, that was emotional dramatic charged case of whom I have major problems dealing with its purity despite the act being completely selfish of Milli. Elaborating, the first catching my attention is that Cecile admits that the catacomb was not used for 8 years. That alone is rather interesting as to why since there is a undertaker that is supposed to take care of it less he quit or died. Holy shit from turning gore with the motorcycle case to a horror show having a corpse fall out of a old knight. At first I though it was some sort of diplomatic person but it proved itself wrong fast enough. First noticeable detail of Maxim is those flowers. That caught my attention right away.
Rest in spoiler:

About end of episode and preview, I find that there was key development in regards to Victorique at the end. Mainly Victorique's second enemy, that of annoyance itself. What follows has a kick-ass incredible ear sensational OST! The OST at that part is a must have for me. As for the preview, can't wait for what Avril will do to Kujo and a particular part MOE worthy of Victorique.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [closed] ~Gosick - Member Cards~ ( 1 2 3 )

MeitDeist - Sep 3, 2010

129 by rubyleehs »»
Feb 22, 2015 7:32 AM

» GIFs and avatars I found around the net.

Yumekichi11 - Jan 9, 2011

3 by theatricals »»
Apr 19, 2012 2:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.