Jan 15, 2011 6:42 AM

Sep 2009
Zero-Morisane v HaremAllMighty

NO ONE ELSE POST!

^^ MY WEBCOMIC, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 15, 2011 11:25 AM

Jul 2009
Dues enters the final arena, grinning madly. All this fighting had stirred his demonic blood, and he was itching to unlease it. Laughing crazily, he runs a hand through his hair, and leans against the wall. There weren't many shadows here, but he didn't mind.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Jan 15, 2011 1:35 PM

Jul 2008
Saki walks into the final battlefield and is relieved that there are shadows here. "Today, I can finally show my true power..." Saki grins menacingly and immediately goes on the offensive with hundreds of thrown shadow knives.
Jan 15, 2011 2:40 PM

Jul 2009
Deus shows a toothy smile, stretching his arm towards the blades flying towards him.. A large mass of Dark power emits from his palm, taking the form of a shield. It quickly solidifies, stopping most of the shadow daggers, the others simply passes him,one leaving a graze on his cheek. He licks the blood away.

As the shield dissipates, Deus stands, facing his opponent.
"Surprise attacks.....Cowardly!" he shouts, Lifting his arm above him, forging serveral hundred sword. They fall to the ground, embedding themselves in the earth. He rips one out, and points in towards his opponent. "I'm showing no mercy today....Heh, you may even get to see my true form!"
With that, he blurs in to motion, and attacks, covering the distance in a burst of inhuman speed. He slashes at his opponent with expert precision.

Jan 16, 2011 1:33 PM

Jul 2008
Saki quickly plunges her hand into her own shadow and pulls out a black katana. With a mighty swing of her swing, she strikes Deus' sword to create an opening and reverses her momentum in order to drive her blade into his waist.

(I'm implying that she's going for it and you have a chance to avoid being cut in half :P)
Jan 16, 2011 3:02 PM

Jul 2009
Deus laughs slightly, swiftly turning his body to avoid the attack, he clicks his tongue. Another sword rips itself from the earth, Hurtling towards Deus. He grabs it by the hilt, and swings it at his opponents throat, using the other sword to block off his opponents weapon.

Jan 16, 2011 3:51 PM

Jul 2008
A shadow tentacle erupts from her body and wraps around his blade, stopping it in its tracks just before reaching her neck. She kicks him in the stomach and uses the force to shove him away from her.
Jan 17, 2011 2:49 PM

Jul 2009
Dissolving the now tentacle-wrapped sword, he moves backwards, just as the opponents boot hit his stomach. Using the momentum gained from the attack, he leaps backwords. Throwing his sword, he clicks his tongue again, sending roughly a dozen more after. The all converge on the enemies position.

Jan 17, 2011 10:49 PM

Jul 2008
Her eyes become red for a split second before the shadows in the area converge and shield her from the attack. The shadows absorb the blades that made contact into themselves and suddenly burst out towards him in the form of a thousand needles.
Jan 19, 2011 1:45 PM

Jul 2009
Landing on the hilt of a sword, he crosses his arms, smiling. It seemed his opponent has the same powers as him. This pleased him.
"Interesting..." he whispers to himself. As the needles get closer, he leaps to the air, dodging the attack. He forges a metal bow, and attacks, firing off multiple large great swords at great speed.

Jan 20, 2011 7:08 PM

Jul 2008
She walks forward with her trusty blade in hand. She spins it quickly in front of her and the blades that would have ordinarily impaled her vanish instead. When the blades stop coming she swings her katana in three wide arcs, sending his own blades back at him.
Jan 21, 2011 2:09 PM

Jul 2009
"Heh...those swords are made from my own unique energy. You can't use them against me!"he shouts, sweeping his hand, causing the swords to disintegrate into dust. As the dust starts to settle, he lungs through, a lance in his hand. Following beside him are several curved shields, creating a defensive wall.

Jan 21, 2011 9:44 PM

Jul 2008
This dust, however was the trap. She had negated his energy with her own in the blades and wanted him to destroy them. Some of the dust entered his lungs and it was a matter of time before her victory is assured.

She jumps onto the lance itself and strikes where his wall is most vulnerable with a powerful kick.
Jan 22, 2011 2:22 AM

Jul 2009
As the kick connects, the whole contraption turns to dust, revealing...nothing. As his opponent looks on, confused, Deus appears right infront of his opponent. Grabbing her leg, he throws her overhand into the arena wall.
His eyes have changed to a bright gold, and dark tendrils emit from his body.

Jan 22, 2011 1:33 PM

Jul 2008
She hits the wall rather hard, knocking the wind right out of her. She crawls onto all fours and starts coughing trying to get air back into her lungs. While this is happening, shadow tendrils of her own emerge from her in order to protect her from further harm.
Jan 25, 2011 10:36 AM

Jul 2009
Deus looks down on his opponent, smiling. The black tendrils have started to wrap themselves around him, as his body starts to change.
"Ahhh..."his voice has taken on a deeper and more sinister tone. "I don't believe I have introduced my self". The tendril have covered most of his body, his hair turning electric white.
"I am Deus Von Noctravus, representative of the DemonFolk...And this...."
He whips his hands behind him, swing his hand make. A mass explosion of Dark energy erupts from his body, covering most of the arena.

As the smoke and kicked-up dust begins to clear, the Deus from before is no longer there. Instead is a figure in pitch black armour,with glowing golden eyes, electric white hair waving behind him. Sparks of black lightning bolt across his body.
He opens his mouth and speaks in a booming voice."...Is my true form!"

Jan 25, 2011 1:03 PM

Jul 2008
Saki stands up a little shakily and laughs. "Very well then, Deus. I am Saki Hoshikawa, representative of the shadow spirits." The darkness in the room was being sucked over to her and covered her own body. It remained the same size but was black with flaming amber eyes, tendrils erupting from her back took the form of large snakes and spikes grew out of her body. Finally three horns erupted from her head and a crown of black fire manifested in between them.

"I will show you the same honor of seeing my true form." She bows respectfully without taking her eyes off of him. "Forget weapons, let's settle this with unarmed combat." At that she laughed and seemed to vanish only to appear behind him and deliver a roundhouse kick to his back.
Jan 25, 2011 2:49 PM

Jul 2009
As the kick connects,Deus phases into motion. He instantly reappears a few meters away.
"I find you amusing...Very well, This will end, FIST TO FIST"he shouts, blurring into motion. He appears a few mere inches from his opponent, and punches with one massive fist.

Jan 25, 2011 3:14 PM

Jul 2008
Using a gymnastic feat, she propels herself on top of his fist, driving the fangs of hear shadow snakes into his armor and she runs up his entire arm before punching him in the face.
Jan 25, 2011 3:22 PM

Jul 2009
Ripping his hand free, he grabs Saki's fist with one, and uppercuts. Bringing his fist round, he punches at the stomach.

Jan 25, 2011 3:54 PM

Jul 2008
The remaining serpents bite into his fist and inject a powerful neuro-toxin into his body. Their combined efforts manage to stop his fist in its tracks before it hit her in the gut.
Jan 25, 2011 4:02 PM

Sep 2009
MATCH OVER! I'LL DECIDE WINNER TOMORROW, NEED SOME SLEEP xD

^^ MY WEBCOMIC, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Training Grounds] ( 1 2 3 )

Silent-Echo - Dec 2, 2010

137 by Safaridor »»
Apr 12, 2011 12:46 PM

» [Sign Ups!][OPEN!]

Silent-Echo - Nov 29, 2010

42 by Kibora »»
Apr 1, 2011 10:10 PM

» [ROUND 3][MATCH 1]

Silent-Echo - Dec 30, 2010

17 by Safaridor »»
Jan 11, 2011 8:18 PM

» [ROUND 3][MATCH 2]

17 by Silent-Echo »»
Jan 11, 2011 5:26 PM

» [ROUND 3][MATCH 3]

12 by Silent-Echo »»
Jan 11, 2011 5:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.