Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 28, 2010 9:00 PM

Dec 2008
Doug vs. Paris

Paris Hilton and her former super-classy man-slut fiancé, Doug Reinhard together. Should be a crime!
Because when the two extremely sexually active celebs busted up last summer, they both went to great lengths to try and convince everybody it was each their own idea.

Rihanna And Matt Kemp Call It Quits l

Time for our girl RiRi to ring in the new year with a new man, now that the Rihanna and Matt Kemp break-up rumors seem to be confirmed. “It happened over the last few weeks. She basically was just over it,” said a source. Look Matt, Rihanna didn’t sing “Only Girl (In The World)” just because it sounded amazing. She also meant every word of it.
The break-up was far from one-sided, though; the L.A. Dodger’s outfielder was apparently exhausted by all the Frequent Flyer miles he was racking up. “He just can’t keep up with her crazy travel schedule. Matt’s sick of always following after her like a puppy dog all over the world. He wants something more normal,” an insider reports. Personally, we would hide in Rihanna’s checked luggage if it meant we could watch an episode of Arrested Development with her, but maybe that’s just us. “It was never as serious as it looked. It was always just [about] having fun,” added the source. And when it comes to having fun, we’re positive that Rihanna’s 2011 will be like a trip to space camp and Sea World combined.

HIT-5’s “Afraid of You” reveals MV teaser feat. Girl’s Day MinAh

Back in November, we revealed that MinAh of Girl’s Day had cameoed in an MV for one of China’s leading idol groups, HIT-5.
For the MV of “Afraid of You” , MinAh plays the girlfriend of member Yang Fan.
“Girl’s Day’s MinAh was casted because I remembered her talent and the image she showed when I directed their “Nothing Lasts Forever” music video. I’m thankful that she never lost her smile, despite the cold and snow during filming,” expressed director Kwon Dok Eun.

The MV was shot in two days from November 27th to the 28th in Korea.

Fiona Sit hit by water bottle

The attacker was alleged to have thrown the bottle towards Fiona, which hit her right face and another worker at the event. Both of the victim didn’t suffer any major injuries, although Fiona’s face was a bit swollen after the incident.
The attacker claimed that it was an accident, but there are videos and eyewitnesses that suggest otherwise. The reason behind the attack is still unclear.

Lindsay Lohan Ready to Start the 'Rest of My Life'l

Lindsay Lohan seems to be starting 2011 on a positive – and peaceful – note.
"Today is the first day of the rest of my life," Lohan, 24, Tweeted Saturday night. " 'The future depends on what we do in the present.' – Mahatma Gandhi... One step at a time.... "

Brett Favre Fined $50,000 for Failing to Cooperate in Photo Scandal Investigation

Brett Favre, who was accused in October of sending graphic photos and sexy text messages to a female Jets employee in 2008, was let off the hook by the National Football League Wednesday – but he was still fined $50,000 for being less than "candid" during the investigation.

The case kicked off after Deadspin.com published graphic photos and suggestive messages the Minnesota Vikings quarterback allegedly sent to Jenn Sterger when she was a hostess working for the Jets. (At the time, Favre was the team's quarterback.) But the N.F.L. said Wednesday that there was no evidence he violated league policy about workplace conduct, according to the New York Times.
"The forensic analysis could not establish that Favre sent the objectionable photographs to Sterger," the N.F.L. said in a statement. "The review found no evidence to contradict the statements of both Favre and Sterger that they never met in person, nor was there anything to suggest that Sterger engaged in any inappropriate conduct."

Daniel Radcliffe & Robert Pattinson's Feud: True or False?

A feud is brewing between Daniel Radcliffe and Robert Pattinson – who play Harry Potter and Twilight's Edward Cullen, repectively – though the fight is likely nothing more than a figment of some fans' imaginations.
"Someone was talking about this supposed rivalry between Rob Pattinson and [me], and what's awesome about this is, between the pair of us, we are striking a blow for the paler man," Radcliffe, 21, tells Access Hollywood.

There is an upside to this rumor, admitted the star of the brand new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I. "We are white as sheets, so it's a comfort."

Dermatologists' advice aside, shunning the sun does have its advantages, Radcliffe has also discovered. Though he describes himself as "quite skinny and pale," others find him sexy.
"I did hear from a friend that when I took my shirt off [in the movie], there were some wolf-whistles [from the audience], which I was just delighted about," he said. "I was really, really pleased."
Not that his skin may remain virgin territory. There's been talk of a cast tattoo, as happened with the actors in the Lord Of The Rings series.

Megan Fox in Entertainment Weekly: Sultry Photos, Silly Quotes

Megan Fox is so much more than the best looking woman in the history of the planet.
She’s also a goofy quote machine, regularly speaking her mind and comparing actors to hookers or expressing a murderous rage against white trash. It’s great.

In the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, Fox does not disappoint those that embrace her sheer hotness or her loose lips. First, to please the former group:

Krystal’s F(x) Collapsed In The Middle of A Concert

One of the girls from F(x), Krystal, was rushed to the hospital after she passed out in the middle of a concert on Saturday. She abruptly fell to the ground during the group’s second song at the Lotte Duty Free Family Concert at Seoul Olympic Stadium.

Krystal immediately moved off the stage. Luna, the other member, quickly calmed the crowd. “Krystal has been under a lot of stress and fatigue and we hope that our fans understand.”
F(x)’s management company, SM Entertainment, reported information later that day from the hospital she was staying in that the singer was in stable condition.

K-Pop

Girls' Generation fans get excited! SM Entertainment is sponsoring a fan meet-up in Los Angeles on January 8, 2011 and is inviting all fans to come join us! The event will be from 3PM-5PM at CGV Cinema! There will be plenty of special media/content from SM Entertainment being shown as well as free goodies to be given out to fans!

All fans are invited to come and show SM Entertainment how much you love the girls! Bring your placards/Girls' Generation support items (lightsticks, banners, posters, whatever you have) to the event and get ready for some fun surprises (yes that means taking out that Soshified SM Town Meet-up shirt and wearing it to the event!)! Let all your friends know and spread the word!

Courtney Love Being Sued Over Her Twitter

Well, it was bound to happen. Courtney Love has earned another dubious distinction - this time, she is the first celebrity to be sued over the contents of her Twitter account.

The suer (plaintiff? person doing the suing?) in this case is Dawn Simorangkir, a former friend of Love’s who claims that her character was defamed enough that she lost her reputation as a fashion designer. In Simorangkir’s words, Love insinuated that she was a “drug-pushing prostitute with a history of assault and battery who lost custody of her own child.” And being under 140 characters, she very well could have tweeted that.

If someone can get sued over their tweets, whats next? Being sued over a comment you leave on an article? Man, this internet can really get you in trouble

Daily Shuffle: Justin Bieber Fans Threaten Selena Gomez

* Justin Bieber fans have been sending death threats to Selena Gomez because she is rubbing (albeit innocently) her Ramona against his Beezus. If you are one of these people, have a heart and cut the kid a break and go listen to some Carly Simon. - E Online

* Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp (who just separated from wife of 18 years, Elaine Irwin Mellencamp) have been dating since October. - US

* How's Andrew Garfield doing on the set of Spider-Man? Pretty well, nerds. Here he is about to be making out with Emma Stone's character. Notice the boom directly above their heads that is ready and able to catch all the slurps, the liquids from which could probably fill a mason jar. - NYM

* OK! Magazine assures us Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock are comforting each other about their Nazi ex-husbands and their immature Iron Man 2 ex-wives in the hammock of a relationship. - Celebitchy

* Allegedly, Lindsay Lohan didn't know she was moving next door to her ex-girlfriend, Samantha Ronson and now, she's considering moving out now that she knows Ronson was "pissed" to have her as a new neighbor. It's looking like she's going to have to pay a lot of money to break the lease and move out. -TMZ

Britney Spears Reveals New Single's Cover Art & Release Date

Britney Spears has unveiled the cover art for her new single, "Hold It Against Me" -- and she says the tune's going to be officially released in a matter of days.
"Heard an early demo of my new single leaked. If u think that's good, wait til you hear the real one Tuesday," the superstar tweeted.
Her last single, "3," (off her 2009 greatest hits album) was a Billboard Hot 100 chart topper.

Donnie Yen could not visit ailing grandfather due to work commitments

Donnie Yen lacks filial piety? That's what netizens are claiming when the star chose work over visiting his ailing grandfather-in-law.
When Donnie Yen's wife Cecilia Wang's grandfather, who lives in America, fell sick, the elderly summoned the entire family to return home. However, Donnie, who is currently filming The Monkey King, was unable to do so. Cecilia went to America with her younger sister, while Donnie left messages of consolation on microblogging site Weibo.

Donnie reportedly wanted to take three days off his filming schedule to visit his grandfather-in-law. However he was unable to do so when co-star Chow Yun-Fat arrived on set for their dueling scene.
Donnie would have had to compensate at least HKD$5 million (approximately S$1 million) to reschedule the scene if he was absent. To make matters worse, both Donnie and Chow had tight filming schedules.

The Hong Kong martial artist had no choice but to continue filming. Luckily for him, his elderly in-laws were supportive of his decision.

Holly Madison Slams Crystal Harris, Questions Model's Motives for Marriage

Holly Madison claims she had mixed feelings when she first heard Hugh Hefner was engaged to Crystal Harris.

But, in an interview with Life & Style, the often-naked model has clearly unmixed them, making it clear she does not approve of her ex-boyfriend's impending marriage.
"I'd like to see Hef settle down," Holly told the tabloid. "I just want it to be with the right person, and I feel like he's making a hasty decision. I'm not sure Crystal is the best thing for him."
Referring to her fellow giant-breasted blonde as "mysterious," Holly adds that she's wary of Crystal's intentions:

"I've seen a lot of girls try to date Hef, and some have ulterior motives. I don't think it would be a bad idea for him to get to know her a little better. I think it's possible Crystal could break Hef's heart. They could end up divorcing, and she could take half his money."

Katy Perry Singles Pass 10 Million Downloads

Katy Perry's singles from her album Teenage Dream have collectively tallied over 10 million downloads. That's not even counting sales of the actual record!

"California Gurls" has sold over 4.4 million, while "Teenage Dream" the song passed three million and "Firework" has totaled around 2.5 million. Quite a feat.
"Peacock," which hasn't even been released as a single yet, is already near 200,000. Safe to say she has a hit record?
2PreciousJan 13, 2011 10:54 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Game] Movie Title It

2Precious - Jan 18, 2011

4 by 2Precious »»
Feb 21, 2011 5:36 PM

» Share what you've seen...

2Precious - Jan 15, 2011

4 by Dami »»
Jan 17, 2011 8:06 AM

Sticky: » Help wanted and Need..

2Precious - Dec 21, 2010

9 by 2Precious »»
Jan 15, 2011 4:27 PM

Sticky: » Therapy....

2Precious - Dec 21, 2010

1 by D0ct3r »»
Jan 13, 2011 9:20 PM

Sticky: » Talk show...could it be you?

2Precious - Dec 21, 2010

0 by 2Precious »»
Dec 21, 2010 3:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.