Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Jan 31, 2010 9:20 PM

Jul 2009
My name is Emily :)
*How old are you? Are you male or female? Which country are you from?*
I am 16, female, and from the United States.

* How long have you been watching Asian Dramas*
I think for a little over a year

* How did you find out about our club? What do you think of it so far*
It was on the list of related clubs to Hana Yori Dango

*How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer (japanese, korean, chinese, ...)? And what are your favourite dramas?*
I havent watched that many, i mostly prefer ones that are based of an anime series. Like Hana Yori Dango or Princess Princess, ive mainly watched japanese dramas, but i have dabled in a few korean ones such as MARS, ive also watched a few episodes of some korean dramas i got on dvd from a convention i went to

*What will you watch next? Do you want any suggestions*
I'm not sure what to watch next, i would really like to watch many more dramas, and so i hope this club will help me decide

Feb 23, 2010 10:00 AM

Dec 2007
How old are you? Are you male or female? Which country are you from?
in two months 19, female from Poland

How long have you been watching Asian Dramas?
2-3 years

How did you find out about our club? What do you think of it so far?
someone had Goong stamp in his/her profile so I got interested :D

How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer(japanese, korean, chinese, ...)? And what are your favourite dramas?
let me see... 100 with asian movies ;)
I prefer koeran music, but definetly I like better japanese movies.
I felt in love with Liar game :D and I really love Kimi wa petto ^^

What will you watch next? Do you want any suggestions?
I just started MR. BRAIN and I really like it :D It's kind like Liar Game mixed with Tentei Gakuen Q:D
and after that I plan to watch beethoven virus and left eye detective^^
Feb 25, 2010 6:58 AM

Feb 2010
- How old are you? Are you male or female? Which country are you from?
21. Of the girly variety. USA.

- How long have you been watching Asian Dramas?
Oh gosh um...I want to say 16? I think I was a junior then ^^

- How did you find out about our club? What do you think of it so far?
Looked up asian dramas haha. Um, I'm still pretty new but it looks good, plus I'd love to be able to talk dramas with folks.

- How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer (japanese, korean, chinese, ...)? And what are your favourite dramas?
Um wow, let me see. 22 so far. Not including asian films I've seen. It might not seem a whole lot for the years I have been watching, but it's hard to find free time for these things sometimes. ;-; So I usually try to watch a few series per season.
Hard to say..they each have their own qualities. Japanese tends to be shorter and easier to follow, but the emotion and feel in the Korean ones, ahh i love lol. Taiwanese tend to be more lighthearted and funnier for me. I cannot pick ;-;
HYD was the typical first drama that got me hooked, um 1 Litre of Tears left a mark on me, um..Bad Couple was lovely. So many good ones out there.

- What will you watch next? Do you want any suggestions?
I have a few lined up ^^ Kamen Rider Double. Autumn Tale. The Concerto.
Feb 27, 2010 6:56 AM

Oct 2009
15,female from Poland ; )
6 months
I was looking for new clubs and accidentally hit here. What do I know? This is a club of topics Asian drama that I love.;)
How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer(japanese, korean, chinese, ...)? And what are your favourite dramas?
I saw...only 7 asian movies. I prefer japanese movies.
I felt iin love with 1 litre no namida and Hana Kimi ; D
Hm.. Koizora ; )

Mar 4, 2010 11:46 AM

Jan 2008
- I was invited here quite some time ago but joined only recently, thus firstly - hello everyone! ^_^ I'm not usually very active on MAL but this club seemed fairly well-organised and friendly so I was encouraged to join. So far I really like the fortnightly movie recommendation feature as well, makes the club seem more active. 8)

How long have you been watching Asian Dramas? How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer (japanese, korean, chinese, ...)? And what are your favourite dramas?
- I've been watching asian dramas around 2 years or so now, but the ones I've actually completed could be counted with fingers and toes alone - I shall make a proper list someday. I've seen mostly Japanese series but I've started to develop a slight preference toward Korean ones, which could be due to the already prevalent exposure to the Japanese language in anime.. More refreshing to hear, perhaps? o.o I do enjoy both J- & K-dramas equally though and don't really care about the language as long as there's something interesting going on. Hana Kimi (J), Hana Yori Dango (J), 1 Litre of Tears (J), Proposal Daisakusen (J), You're Beautiful (K) and Coffee Prince (K) are a few I like.

- I've yet to try many dramas outside of the romcom genre, so I'm probably missing on a lot... I need something captivating, but it really could be anything. Recommend away!
Mar 8, 2010 1:44 AM

Nov 2008
Thirteen, female and Singaporean.

Thirteen years. I've started watching since I was a baby.

I was searching for drama clubs, and I simply came across this. It's a nice place, I guess. Not I've really explored yet. (I am currently in the middle of watching Princess Princess D)

- How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer (japanese, korean, chinese, ...)? And what are your favourite dramas?
I don't really remember the names of the majority of the drama I've watched, and I don't really count. I prefer Japanese, I think they act better. So far, my favourite are MR. BRAIN (Kimutaku is hilarious), Gokusen, Boys Over Flowers (the Korean version), and Princess Princess D (the acting isn't very good, but it's so funny. Especially with the Takeru Sato, who plays as Tooru. He was in Kamen Rider and MR. BRAIN, too. Takeru's so cute.).

I'm looking for shounen-ai. I plan to watch Takumi-kun, Kaiji, The Wallflower, Boys Love and Ai no Kotodama.
Mar 15, 2010 4:18 AM

Mar 2009
-im 18..a female..from malaysia

-since im still in primary school...about when i am 9 i guess..

-i just randomly searching for it...and i joined because of my drama addiction...so..this club will be good for me...so far its good but im still new here..>_<

How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer (japanese, korean, chinese, ...)? And what are your favourite dramas?
-im too lazy to count it...lol...but i've watched many... i prefer most korean drama,followed up by japanese...i rarely watch taiwanese drama... and..currently my favourite drama is You're beautiful...actually i cant decide because i love all of them...but for sure my all time favourite is Yoo hee the witch.. 0__0

-im going to watch mei chan no shitsuji and im waiting for my sister to buy One Mom and Three Dads because i want to rewatch it... i also want to watch some korean movie... suggestion?? well...thank you if you can give some...
me in misery meet most mystic mystery
Mar 15, 2010 10:01 AM
Nov 2009

* Hello im Lissie, 14, female and im from Puerto Rico. :D

* Wow since waaaaaaaaaaaaay long ago, i cant really tell the exact time tho.

* Well i was in an Arashi club and one of the members had a banner so i clicky it! :] and So far its great. :DD

Well i watched tons i cant really tell how many. I prefer... all :D i think i havent watch a chinese one tho :I. Well SOME of my fav dramas are.. Hana Yori Dango, Full House, Itazura na Kiss, 100 days with mister arogant, Mr: Big's lawyer, Hana Kimi and Many other more :D

I really dont know, and YES! :O
Mar 16, 2010 9:24 AM

Oct 2007
I'm a 20 year old girl from Belgium

About 2 years now. I started watching it after I broke up with my boyfriend
and those drama's helped quite a lot :D
(I watched Hana yori dango and Hana kimi)

I came across it on myanimelist. Have yet to take a look at all the topics but
it looks fun, I especially like those stamps on the main page.

How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer (japanese, korean, chinese, ...)? And what are your favourite dramas?
I have watched *counts* about 15 series, well you can see it here:
http://sites.google.com/site/riechansdramalist/drama-series/completed
I prefer Japanese ones but I am starting to watch some Korean ones too ^^
My fav drama's are Hana yori dango and Nodame Cantabile.

I am finishing 'You're beautiful" as for the next drama, I think I'm going to
watch a series that I haven't finished yet (which was on hold) like Maou or something.

Mar 23, 2010 4:43 PM

Jun 2009
- How old are you? Are you male or female? Which country are you from? 21, Female, USA
- How long have you been watching Asian Dramas? I've been watching them for awhile, but I have to rewatch a lot.
- How did you find out about our club? What do you think of it so far? It's awesome.
- How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer (japanese, korean, chinese, ...)? And what are your favourite dramas? I prefer Japanese and Korean, though I like others also.
- What will you watch next? Do you want any suggestions? Not sure, I would love suggestions..

I think that I have done an intro before, but I can't remember.. so I just did another.
Mar 26, 2010 2:14 PM

Dec 2007
-18, turning 19 tomorrow. XD Male. USA unfortunately
-I have no idea.If I had to guess, I'd say about 3-4 years on and off.
-It's linked on MAL Tokutaku and Susan (creator of that club) is an avid member here.
-I've only finished a few dramas, and I've started a lot (but have put them off for years). I'm into J-dramas mostly since I can recognize the actors and am more familiar with the language, but I'm open to recommendations for K-drams, C-dramas, etc.
-I plan on watching Hana Yori Dango: Final soon since it's springtime. Next TV show...hopefully I'll finish one of the shows I've put off for years. XD

And yes, as stated earlier, I would LOVE suggestions.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2010 3:17 PM

Jul 2007
Wait, you JUST joined? =P

Don't me started on suggestions. I could give you a million. Hell, you could just start with the series that toku actors have been in since their toku seriesw ended. Like Mizushima Hiro's series, and Sato Takeru, and Sato Tomohito, and Odagiri Joe, and Kaname Jun, and so on...
<---made of awesome!
Mar 26, 2010 3:44 PM

Dec 2007
Susan said:
Wait, you JUST joined? =P

Don't me started on suggestions. I could give you a million. Hell, you could just start with the series that toku actors have been in since their toku seriesw ended. Like Mizushima Hiro's series, and Sato Takeru, and Sato Tomohito, and Odagiri Joe, and Kaname Jun, and so on...

Yeah, I wasn't a member before. XD

I've seen a handful of those shows with actors like Mizushima Hiro and Sato Takeru. For instance, I did start on Mei-chan no Shiitsuji (but didn't particularly care for it). I'll let you know what J-dramas I have finished and which ones I've started. It's not like my toku list where I could list dozens and dozens. My J-drama list is probably...a dozen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2010 9:01 AM

Oct 2009
Hello everyone. I just joined this group. Yoroshiku ne:)
I'm 23 years old female from Turkey.

Around 1 year i think. I'm quite new:)

I just saw a link from forum and joined:)

I think it is over 20 dramas. I prefer j-dramas. My favourites are Hong Gil Dong, Hana Kimi, Maou, My Girl, Hana yori Dango

I'm thinking of watching Jumong when I have time. I'm open for any suggestions of course:)
Mar 27, 2010 8:59 PM

May 2009
I'm a 13 year old (almost 14) girl from the United States

Not very long actually. I don't know exactly how long, though.

I just serached "drama" on the search thingy.

I've only really watched Japanese dramas so far. My current favorites are Himitsu no Hanazono, Seigi no Mikata, and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge.

I have a list of ones that I would like to watch. I'm always open to suggestions though!
sakura421Mar 27, 2010 9:02 PM
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Mar 31, 2010 2:28 PM

Oct 2009
Hello!

so here I go:

-How old are you? Are you male or female? Which country are you from?
I'm 28, female and live in France

Started a month and a half ago, and already pretty much addicted!!

was wondering why there wasn't any drama list, and came across your club

I've mostly watched korean dramas, the romantic genre :-)

Full house
Goong
Stars falling from the sky
The woman who still wants to marry (just finished)
Hi, my sweetheart [Tw]
Shining inheritance (Brilliant legacy)
A millionaire's fisrt love (movie)

my favorites up to now:
Boys over flowers [Kversion]
My girl
You're beautiful

I'm currently watching:
Birth of the rich
Smile, you

I'm looking forward to Personal taste!

that's about it I guess!
Apr 4, 2010 10:55 PM

Aug 2009
Hello.. im Lulu... and i like asian dramas o__o

Since i dont know any "mydramalist"

I made my own (order in which i watched)

Movies

Koizora

Watched

Hana Yori Dango
Hana Kimi
Nobuta wo Produce
Buzzer Beat
Atashinchi no Danshi
Mei Chan no Shitsuji
Innocent Love
Stand Up!!
Dandori Dance Drill
Proposal Diasakusen
First Kiss
Attention Please
Zettai Kareshi
Celeb to Binbo Taro
You're Beautiful
Goong
Boys Before Flowers
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Dropped

Boys Este: Ep 7
Otomen: Ep 2
Apr 5, 2010 3:04 PM

Jul 2007
We have a thread for maintainingg your dramalist around here somewhere, and there is also a thread which lists sites for making and keeping a dramalist. Nothing quite as good as MAL, but some folks are happy with the service. Quite a few of the members maintains text lists on their profile pages, and a few also use personal websites.

Welcome to the club!
<---made of awesome!
Apr 6, 2010 8:14 AM

Sep 2009
- I'm 16, female, from the Philippines
- 3 years straight
- From a member of the club i created...NEWS & Arashi FC
I started with koreans....Lovers in Paris,Coffee Prince,Stained Glass, A Rosy Life,Jewel in the Palace. Sweet 16, etc....then Japanese...Gokusen, Hanay Yori Dango, Hana Kimi, and such...I rarely watch Chinese/Taiwanese... I prefer JAPANESE. My favorite is one litre of tears and hana yori dango.
IDK...Probably something with J.E. talents in it.
Here is my 'top priority' list for watching -
Hana Kimi
Bambino
Scrap Teacher...
Code Blue
Apr 27, 2010 1:21 PM
Aug 2008
Don't want to tell you, just to be safe, female, Canada
I've been watching Hong Kong dramas all my life, just started Japanese, Chinese/Taiwanese and Korean in 2008 and I'm obessed
Randomly came across it while searching.
ALL :D
> Boys Over Flowers FTW :D
> Princess Returning Pearl
Currently watching: The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry
Next: Gokusen and any dramas I feel like watching that are on my list.

-
Apr 29, 2010 8:02 AM

Apr 2009
Uhm... Hi, I'm seventeen years old girl. I live in not very big city in the north of Czech Republic - little country in the middle of Europe.
And I have to thank you for that "help questions" I usually have no idea, how to start...

Less than one year. I've start with one of the best doramas ever - Nodame Cantabile - because I love anime and manga version. ^^ Next i saw Kimi wa Petto, Mei-chan no Shitsuji...

I just wrote "drama" to the searcher xD And... Well, I'm new here, so I still don't know how to answer.

Something about ten. I prefer japanese dorama - honestly, japanese ones are the only doramas I've seen. And I love it ^^

I'm watching Cat Street. And next? God knows.

Sorry for my English ^^
May 13, 2010 7:44 PM

Mar 2010
Hi Everyone~
Im 23, Male :o and from the UK ^^

Seen a couple when i was younger but didn't really get into the swing of it till 2007-ish =]

Club search! ;D Only had a quick look at the club but people seem friendly enough :3

I have seen around 30+ series so far, the majority of which are Korean :3
I prefer Korean dramas over Japanese ones but I think they both have their own different style and appeal.
My favourite dramas are IRIS <3, Queen SeonDuk, Pasta, Coffee Prince, You're Beautiful, 1 litre and Hana-Kimi :3

Nearly finished Birth of The Rich, Personal Taste is on hold till I can bring myself to watch it again *_* and planning to watch Chuno when i get the time :)
May 20, 2010 1:18 PM

Apr 2009
I'm 17, female. I'm from Poland (hope you know where it is ^^)

Well, about a month or two ^^ But I really enjoy it!

I just searched it on MAL ^^ I don't know, I've only read a few posts. But I think I'll like you <3

About 10-15 and I prefer japanese. I guess I'm just used to japanese language since I watch a lot of anime xD Chinese or korean are too wierd xD So far my favourite dramas are Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango (only 1st season though), mr. Brain and Galileo.

I've just ended Galileo and I really don't know what to watch next... Do you know anything similar to this? Or just anything taht is worth waching ^^ But no shoujo please, I've enough of this :P
May 22, 2010 2:15 PM

Mar 2010
Hello ^^
I'm 16 (soon 17), female. I live in Poland.

Hmm... about year or more but I don't have a lot of time to watching

I seartched for the club abot drama and I found ^^ I'don't know, beacuse I join a moment ago :P

I have seem... 10-20 dramas something by it. I prefer japanese drama. My favourite dramas are: Hana Yori Dango (1 season and 2 ), Hello my teacher, Oh! My Lady and Hana Kimi (beacuse there is Toma Ikuta :P)

I'm waiting on movies "BECK" and "Kimi ni Todoke" :)
HisamiMay 22, 2010 2:18 PM

May 24, 2010 9:15 AM

Jul 2009
I'm 21, female and I live in Belgium

I guess about half a year or something

Searched on MAL for asian drama clubs and found this one

I prefer japanese drama, but I've also seen some great korean shows so I'm keeping an open mind. I've seen about 15 drama's/movies and my absolute favourites are Hana kimi and Nobuta wo produce (so kawaii).

I gues I'll start with Ghost Friends or Tokujo Kabachi once I've finished Atashinchi no danshi (someting light cause exams are coming up). Yeah, suggestions are always welcome!!
May 24, 2010 10:55 AM

Jan 2010
Hello!
I am 20 years old, female in USA. Huzzah.

Hehe, since my last Christmas break, so for a few months. :)

I am pretty positive that I saw it somewhere on the forums...and so far it's amazing :)

- How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer (Japanese, Korean, Chinese,...)? And what are your favorite dramas?
I've only watched a few: You're Beautiful (so funny, though the ending was a bit disappointing), Gokusen, Hana Kimi (j-drama)...plus countless movies...I'd say I prefer Japanese, but most recently I have been getting more and more interested in Korean

as of right now I am watching Tokyo Dogs, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, I just started orthros no inu, and Iris.
And of course I am open to suggestions
May 29, 2010 11:29 AM
Oct 2009
I'm 16 years old, Female from Sweden...!

I guess like a few weeks. Just recently discoverd asian drama! X]

well I kind of just found it randomly...XD But I really think it's a awsome club...!

- How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer (Japanese, Korean, Chinese,...)? And what are your favorite dramas?
ano...I have not seen that meny dramas yet...(3) and all of them was japanese and I prefer Japanese before others but I haven't started with the Korean dramas or any other yet so I might change XP and My favorite dramas are Hana kimi, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge....!

ummm....I don't really know. Please give me suggestions!! XD
KuroPandaJun 2, 2010 1:05 PM

May 31, 2010 6:32 PM

Dec 2009
I'm 17, a female, and I am currently living in Vietnam.

Around five months. Not too long.

I found it through Google. It seems like a great club. I'm happy to be a member.

I've seen around 15 dramas. I don't have any real preference, but the best seem to be from Korea and Japan. My personal favorites would have to be Iljimae (Lee Jun Ki <3) and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge.

I'm in the mood for a good historical drama right now (suggestions are highly appreciated <3). I don't have any suggestions to give, though.
Jun 2, 2010 12:38 AM

Oct 2008

I'm 16. Female. And from Bulgaria~ ^^

Not that long but now I barely watch anime because of them ^^"

I was looking at @guinluvsc's profile(because she delivered me a cards) and found it ^^

I've finished 18 and I prefer japanese dramas. Korean dramas are good too but.. I don't like the language that much... My favorite? Hmm...
Secret
100 Days With Mr.Arrogant
Zettai Kareshi
Atashichi no Danshi
Hana Kimi

for now... Maybe I have other favorites too but I just can't remember ^^"

I want to watch My Boss, My Hero but I can't find it >.<
Yesterday I finished Shinobi. It was great ^^
And I really want to find My First Love Is Dedicated To You but.. >.<
Jun 10, 2010 5:45 AM

Jan 2009
I'm 19, female, from Hungary.

For a few weeks, I guess, since I finished my written exams, I'm a newbie. Now I'm totally addicted, when I start watching, I can't stop.

I searched and now I'm here.....

- How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer? What are your favourites?
Not so much, I've been watching them only for a few weeks.( I'm on mydramalist with the same name) I prefer korean dramas, maybe because my first asian drama was Coffee Prince. I 've watched a few taiwanese and japanese dramas too, but not too much so far. I liked Coffee Prince, Stars falling from the sky, Pasta, Personal Taste........

- What will you watch next?
I'd like to watch Smile,You but I can't find it anywhere with active links.( Can anyone help? But not veoh, please, veoh doesn't work in my country.) I want to watch Iljimae and Coffee House in the near future too.
Jul 4, 2010 10:14 AM

Nov 2009
I'm almost 16, female and from Germany

I just sarted a week ago

coincidence

I only watched Romantic Princess, Lovely Complex and Absolute Boyfriend and I'm at the end of Taiyou no Uta which is my favourite of these. I prefer Japanese Dramas because I like the language the most and I don't like watching Taiwanese Dramas because I don't like the language xD but I didn't watch any Korean Drama yet

I plan to watch 1 Litre of Tears
LalapeyaJul 4, 2010 1:05 PM
Sep 1, 2010 8:42 AM

Jan 2010
Hey Guys!
Hate saying this, but I'm 40. Female from the US

For a while now, but I just recently really started getting into them.

Acutually can't remember, but I found it maybe a week or two ago and this is the first time writing.

Maybe a dozen. I perfer Japanese. Favorite drama in the Japanese version of Honey and Clover.

Gonna watch Hanamizuki -May your love bloom a hundred year- I would suggestBoku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu, it was really good but sad at the end.
Sep 7, 2010 1:31 AM

Oct 2008
Well.. been here for a while, but might as well introduce myself.

I just turned 21 last month, female, and from Australia. My nationality is Russian/Chinese though.

Well not including the chinese ones that parents used to record from the TV onto VCR when I was little, I just got into Japanese drama in the middle of the year after refusing for so long.

Mmm.. I found it while lurking around MAL (which I usually do). I think it's useful with the resource links and such.

So far, I've only watched Japanese drama. I'm too stubborn to watch korean/taiwan ones though. >_> But its a matter of time until I give in I think.

Favourite dramas? Well, haven't watched that much, but there's a few that have had an impact on me, like "14 sai no haha" (storywise.. & Miura Haruma :D), "Love Exposure"(twisted in a good way) , "Myuu no anyo papa ni ageru" (so sad but so good D:) and "atashinchi no danshi" (comedy wise).

Well, I got a stack of drama in the drawer waiting for me, so no suggestions atm. :)
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Sep 7, 2010 1:41 PM
Oct 2009
im 14 from the usa Female

about 2 years

i was looking for a club just for this and i like its helpful

- How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer (japanese, korean, chinese,
...)? And what are your favourite dramas?
i like jdramas the beats ummm i dont know how much i`ve seen oh and my faves Koizora

i dont know what looks good to me
Sep 11, 2010 7:06 AM

May 2009
I am actually pretty new to Asian Dramas in general rather than an addict, but by joining the club I thought it would be very useful to find recommendations of what to watch, as well as meeting other people and be able to discuss Dramas with them as I go on ^^

I'm a 15 year old female from the very tiny Malta, Europe.

I got interested in Asian Dramas during November 2009 but after completing only 3 and started another 2, I got too busy with school and other real life issues and haven't watched anything else until a while ago.

I figured there would be a club for Asian Dramas seeing how popular it is, so I searched it up and found this club :)

I have watched about 25 dramas so far. I don't mind if it's Japanese, Korean etc as long as it's a good story with good actors though I've mainly watched Korean so far + a little Japanese and Taiwanese :) Favorite Dramas ... Not to sure about these, I loved them more or less equally XD

I'm planning to watch anything which is romance. Suggestions are very welcomed :)
LettyFeb 27, 2011 10:13 PM
Sep 25, 2010 4:11 PM

Jun 2009
Hello!
My name's Monica and I'm from the US.
I started watching Asian dramas ever since my crush recommended Hana Kimi to me about two years ago.
I found out about this club by googling Hotaru no Hikari related stuff and saw the Group Discussion thread about it, haha.
Hm, as of right now, I've only seen Hana Kimi, Atashinchi no Danshi, MR. BRAIN, Tsuki no Koibito, and the first season of Hotaru no Hikari-which makes 5 dramas so far!
I guess since I've only seen Japanese dramas, I can't say which I prefer.
My favorites are definitely Hotaru no Hikari, MR. BRAIN, and Hana Kimi!
Well, right now, I'm watching the second season of Hotaru no Hikari and I would love suggestions! :)

Sep 29, 2010 7:39 AM

Aug 2010
-I'm 25 years old, male, from Canada Qc
-Maybe 1 or 2 yeas but a watching more old asian movie then the new one.
-just find like that.
- 50+, i prefer korean, i dont realy have a favourite but if i have to chose one maybe The Host
What will you watch next? Do you want any suggestions...
-not now becose i got like 20 movie i got to see before.
Oct 8, 2010 7:44 AM

Aug 2009
- I'm 14 ; Female ; Philippines
- Last year (2009)
- When I open MAL... I suddenly looked at the Recently Active Clubs So i kinda like asian dramas so i joined
- Around 10
-He's Beautiful
-Coffee Prince
-My Girl

Here is my 'top priority' list for watching -
-My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Playful Kiss
Spring Waltz

-I love Korean and Japanese dramas
miharoOct 8, 2010 7:48 AM
Nov 8, 2010 12:11 PM
Jul 2018

24. Female. USA

This year (I don't remember which month)

I just happen to see the name. I haven't looked at everything yet but it's cool.

I've seen about 5 so far. I've only watched 2 in Japanese and 3 in Koren. The Wallflower drama (Japanese) and Boys Before Flowers (Korean)

Not sure yeah. Still looking around for some good one. I hear Paradise Kiss is coming out with a Live Action so def. waiting for that. Suggestions would be great.
Dec 2, 2010 4:56 AM

Jul 2010
Hello !

I am a 17 years old woman who lives in France.

I started watching Asia Drama 4 or 5 years ago (with Devil Beside you if I remember well... Not sure)

I prefere Japanese and Korean Drama. The first which comes to my mind: Why why love, devil beside you, Playfull kiss, 18 vs 29, Liar Game, Hanakimi (japanese version), Mei-chan no shitsuji, Hana Yori Dango (japanese), Atashinchi no danshi, you're beautiful, Yamato Nadeshiko shichi henge, Nobuta wo produce, Life.

I'll watch Coffee Prince & 1 litre of tears and My girlfriend is a Gumiho next.

Hajimemashite :)
Kumiko93Dec 2, 2010 5:07 AM
Dec 2, 2010 3:19 PM

Mar 2007
Kumiko93 said:
I'll watch Coffee Prince & 1 litre of tears and My girlfriend is a Gumiho next.

Hello! Welcome to the club!

Those are EXCELLENT choices! :D let us know what you think of those dramas, once you finish them!
Dec 17, 2010 7:38 AM

Apr 2008
Minnaa.....Konichiwa! >__<

im 19, female from Maldives....(the sunny side of life ,if tht helps to knw my country)

ive been watching Dramas for abt 2...2 and a half yrs...
it all started with my affinity towards Hana Kimi...XD

Well, i was searchin for a place where all the drama fans gather ...talk abt drama etc....

hmmmm....ive never thought abt counting the dramas ive watched so far....
lets see..
Hana Kimi, Hana yori Dango1&2,Kurosagi,Code Blue1&2 ,Dragon Zakura,Liar Game1&2,Your Beautiful,Goong,Bloody Monday,Yamato Nadeshiko shichi henge, Nobuta wo produce,Why why love, devil beside you,1 litre of tears,Hotaru no Hikari,yamada Tarou Monogatari,Kimi wa petto,Koizora,Nobuto wo Produce , Buzzer Beat,Proposal Daisakusen.....and so on!!!

My fav dramas are...DEFINITELY NODAME CANTABILE,BLOODY MONDAY,YAMATO NADESHIKO SCHICHI HENGE , and KOIZORA...

Tokyo Dogs, VOICE,Ryuusei no kizuna,Mop Girl ....

Yoroshiku ! XD
Dec 18, 2010 6:02 AM

Dec 2010
-How old are you? Are you male or female? Which country are you from?
I am 13, female, from the USA

Not long....I started in September, but only watched 2 episodes of the drama I was watching and didn't finish until November....xD I became more interested in drama again after watching the movie, 'Koizora'....(that movie started my addiction ahaha) x]

I was just searching up things about dramas....I like it so far^^

- How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer (japanese, korean, chinese, ...)? And what are your favorite dramas
I have only watched 2....(I have watched more Asian movies) I prefer Japanese,Korean,and Taiwanese dramas, but I like any dramas. I haven't watched enough dramas to have a favorite...but all the ones I have watched have been great!
1 Litre Of Tears
I Am Legend

Hmm, I think I will watch, 'Shining Inheritance' next.
Dec 21, 2010 6:59 AM

Apr 2010
I'm 20, female, from Russia=)
I can't remembering exacltly date, maybe 2 or 2,5 years.
Nothing wonderful, i'm searching interesting clubs and found this club=)so happy to join, because like dramas so much))
hmmm, maybe 40 or something more dramas. My favourite dramas are - Hana kimi, 1st shop of coffee prince,Goong, A.n.jell, Hotaru no hikari 1st and especially 2nd season ^__^, Kurosagi, Oh!My lady, Dal'ja Spring, Full housei and many others
I think i will watch "Fugitive plan B" with Rain. Love him after full house, he's great hot man and so funny))))
Sorry for some mistakes, my english not so good *^_^*
Dec 22, 2010 12:29 PM

Oct 2007
Welcome all you guys~ I could have sworn i posted here before but MAL must have eaten my post lol.

@saranghae - you should totally watch shining inheritance!! it is so good! (a little melodramatic-- but the main guy is so cute!)

@suzu-chi ! another hotaru no hikari fan! woooo!!! :D coffee prince is awesome too~

hope you guys like it here :)
Jan 7, 2011 1:54 AM

Jun 2009
I am 17, female and live in germany

I watch dramas since july 2010

I searched for a drama club ^^

- How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer (japanese, korean, chinese, ...)?

on my list are 49 dramas.. completed 21, plan to watch 20, on hold 3 and watchind 3.. and I dropped 2..
hm.. at first I orefered japane dramas.. but now I love korean dramas ..
but I watch taiwanese, philipenes, chinese and japanese too ^^
I watch a drama if the story is interessting ^^

And what are your favourite dramas?

my fav. are winter sonata, 1 litre of tears, hana kimi (both version) yamato nadeshiko shichi henge, coffee prince, my girl, 200 pouns beauty, oh! my girl, xia yi zhan, xing fu (autumns concerto) and my 2 absolutley favs are koizora and hua mulan ^^

I wanna start with:
reaching you (kimi ni todoke)
Looking for Kim Jong Uk
you are beautiful
Boys Over Flowers
secret garden
Pasta
and Smieling Pasta ^^
Canaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaa = X3

Jan 25, 2011 11:26 PM

Nov 2009
- I am 15 (almost 16), female and live in Australia.
- I have been watching dramas since around late 2009...
- I was just searching random stuff and this club came up... and soo here I am! and am happy to be here ^^
hmmm I have watched around 10 dramas and am watching a couple at the moment, I prefer Japanese dramas but I also watch Korean dramas as well.
and my favorite dramas are - Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, Hachimitsu to Clover, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and Hanazakari no Kimitachi e.
Next I'll probably either watch kimi ni todoke, Mei-chan no Shitsuji or Hana Yori Dango. ^^

"Dear Parmesan cheese lovers..... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? CAN'T YOU SMELL THAT!?"
bwahaha CHUPACABRA'S FTW!!!!!! XD I am the Lord of The Plastic Squirrel!!! ~ fufu >:3

Mar 22, 2011 11:32 AM
Mar 2011

- How old are you? Are you male or female? Which country are you from? I am currently 13, and I am from the US.... I am a girl, so far.
- How long have you been watching Asian Dramas? Hmmmm.. Couple months? I started in September.
- How did you find out about our club? What do you think of it so far? Oooh, I was browsing around... I think you made something superb!
- How many dramas have you watched? Which do you prefer (japanese, korean, chinese, ...)? And what are your favourite dramas? I love all of them! My favorite are all Korean, tho. You're beautiful, playful kiss, Goong, coffee prince.... Oh, wait, i liked smiling pasta, devil beside you, autumns concerto! 39, or something? Heavens, just a lot!
- What will you watch next? Do you want any suggestions? I am watching Mary stayed out all night =3 but I don't know what to watch next. Help? I like school life.
My Future is blurred by smoke and ash,
My Past is marred by a gaping slash,
Yet somehow my Present is airy, carefree;
For I am holding your hand as you walk with me.
Apr 13, 2011 5:43 AM

Sep 2008
-I am 24 years old, male, USA.
-I been watching J-dramas about a year now I think.
-I saw it's activity in the club listings and I think this one is way better than the last one I was in.
-I have seen about 20 different series and I prefer Japanese dramas but I only watched J-Dramas though. I like Liar Game the most and then GTO.
-Next I will be watching more J-dramas with Erika Toda casted in.

I still feel pretty new when it comes to watch J-dramas but I noticed that I only like really good ones though. The type that I like are those life lessons ones. Morale boosters and what not.

My favorite actresses are Mayuko Iwasa, I'm a little biased for her though. :p Then next is a toss up between Erika Toda and Yui Aragaki, I can't decide who I like more. I don't have any favorite male actors, I might someday though. Anyways, this club looks pretty good. I'm happy that I joined it. :)
May 19, 2011 5:48 PM

May 2009
19. Proud owner of a vagina. Living in the US of A.

Only about a year or so. Which is surprising, given my long held obsession of Asian people.

I was looking around in the forums here on MAL and a shameless post about this here club was in one of the forum posts.

Not many, I can't quite remember. I tend to watch Taiwanese and Korean stuff more than anything, though that isn't intentional. And my all time favorite is Miss No Good... I just adore that show to pieces.

No clue, and I don't really have show suggestions...but I do suggest this nifty little site called http://mydramalist.info/. I may be the only one, but I enjoy having a site to keep track of everything I've watched.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » What Drama/Movie Are You Currently Watching? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ReverseHarem - Mar 10, 2009

757 by Wolf_Pikachu »»
Aug 27, 2020 4:48 AM

Sticky: » The Drama Links List

Susan - Apr 17, 2010

4 by Susan »»
Oct 22, 2016 10:55 PM

Sticky: » Last Drama/Movie You Finished Watching? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Susan - Mar 8, 2009

1025 by SchnickelFritz »»
Jun 26, 2016 12:24 PM

» Member Roll Call

Susan - Jun 13, 2016

19 by SchnickelFritz »»
Jun 25, 2016 9:14 PM

» Drama/movies based on anime/manga

TenderRain91 - Dec 26, 2014

0 by TenderRain91 »»
Dec 26, 2014 5:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.