Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 26, 2008 8:06 AM
May 2008
For all Suzaku Kururugi fans, fangirls out there! :D

Why do you love/ like him?

For me, I like him because he is so cool. He's so cute and kind.

What do you think of him?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 30, 2008 12:39 AM

Jun 2008
b/c he is awesome and cute.i say he has a smart way of thinking

Aug 17, 2008 4:17 PM

Aug 2008
Cute, sweet and nice. I like him much more than Lelouch.
Aug 24, 2008 1:22 PM
Mar 2008
He's always been a good friend and fighter.
And also really kindhearted
Aug 31, 2008 7:09 PM

Aug 2008
Hi, new member of the club here. :)

I like Suzaku because he tries to act according to his conscience - unlike Lelouch. And I think Suzaku unfairly gets a bad rap from everyone who has a crush on Lelouch. (Although Lelouch IS cute.) Anyway, I just want to give Suzaku a little love, since most Code Geass fans seem to hate him. :(
Sep 8, 2008 5:12 AM

Jun 2008
I like Suzaku ...cause he's hot....and those eyes are so dreamy makes me wanna squeeze him * eyes turn into heart* ....the other reason is kinda stupid....he's voice is play by my fav VA ...heh...oh suzaku kururugi ur sooooo hot and smexy and oh i could go on forEVER!!!!!!
RIKA YOKOHANA
Sep 8, 2008 9:56 AM

Mar 2008
Anime_Otaku104 said:
I like Suzaku ...cause he's hot....and those eyes are so dreamy makes me wanna squeeze him * eyes turn into heart* ....the other reason is kinda stupid....he's voice is play by my fav VA ...heh...oh suzaku kururugi ur sooooo hot and smexy and oh i could go on forEVER!!!!!!

You think just like me~ <3~ I was going to say exactly the same thing! ^3^
Sep 18, 2008 7:30 AM

Jun 2008
Awesome penguin....but ya know Suzaku is pretty cute...I COULD SQUEEZE HIM <3....Suzaku will always be my fav though out the whole series ( i like Lelouch too he's cute also but nm that ) SUZAKU KURURUGI IS AS SEXY AS MY UHHH...getting fangirlie there ...damn T.T i can't help it suzaku is a smexy bishie...like come on look at that face....GOD CAN"T STOP LOOKIND >o<
RIKA YOKOHANA
Sep 24, 2008 9:27 PM

Oct 2007
I like him because he actually gives a flying fuck about human life. :)
You can find me on IRC.
Sep 28, 2008 5:11 PM

Jul 2008
He's extremely dedicated, even enough to give up his life. :)
Oct 4, 2008 2:17 AM

Oct 2008
he has GORGEOUS GREEN EYES
ccares for others more than himself ! ):
kinddd
LOVES EUPHIE
EUPHIE LOVES HIM
hes cute (:
hiiiii!! EUPHEMIA LI BRITANNIA IS THE MOST BEAUTFULEST PRINCESS EVER (:
Oct 4, 2008 11:13 PM
Oct 2008
He can certainly be annoying at times, especially when he does some hypocritical things. When compare to some other characters though, like Lelouch and Kallen, he is far better. Besides, they are all kinda hypocritical; at least Suzaku have better values and he does tries to uphold them but he is human so he's not perfect. Mostly though, i like him becuz there a a lot of people who like Lelouch and Kallen, who i dont like, and hate him; not saying that thats the only reason.
Oct 24, 2008 3:14 PM

Sep 2007
Kuyukly said:

This. =]
Nov 18, 2008 7:41 AM
Jul 2008
Anime_Otaku104 said:

Just what I was about to write :D
Dec 20, 2008 7:35 PM
Dec 2008
i like suzaku because he's friendly nice and cute and not to mention an excellent pilot...
those green eyes ......
Dec 26, 2008 7:40 PM

Oct 2008

GOODBYE KANXHARU-CHAN

Will be leaving this account and moving to my new account,
_SHINjuku.
Feel free to add my new account, if you want. ^^ See you there~!
Jan 4, 2009 4:14 PM

May 2008
ThatOverlordDood said:
Kuyukly said:

This. =]
*thirds*

He's so sweet and cares for so many other people. He does what he does with the best intention and what strikes him most is tragedy. I feel sorry for the poor guy a lot of the time.
Jan 24, 2009 6:29 PM

Jun 2008
Suzaku cares about people and he goes about the right of doing things. Although I loooove Lelouch second to Suzaku, he just keeps on killing people when theres no need [especially Euphie. :Z].
Suzaku is so kind.
He's dedicated to his mission too.
Plus he always gets the short end of the stick. Tragedy is his constant companion.
And okay yesssss. He is smexy and I'm a sucker for those big pretty green eyes.
Mar 21, 2009 3:26 AM

Oct 2008
kantaroxxxharuka said:

Yeph...and HIS GREEN EYEZ....><

GOODBYE KANXHARU-CHAN

Will be leaving this account and moving to my new account,
_SHINjuku.
Feel free to add my new account, if you want. ^^ See you there~!
Mar 25, 2009 4:27 PM

Mar 2009
I like him because he`s kind, cool (specially in R2), he loves Euphie, and he looks like Shaoran XD
Jun 6, 2009 5:41 AM

Oct 2008
He freakin' looks like Syaoran that's why~ XD
Jun 8, 2009 9:36 PM

Aug 2008
Oooh I remember the first time I saw Code Geass... it was the last few minutes of episode four, after Lelouch/Zero saved Suzaku on the way to his trial. In those meager few minutes I saw of Suzaku, I immediately fell in love with his character. He's so noble, gentle, polite, kind-hearted, and gentleman-like, and I've always admired his integrity and moral character more than anything. I guess I just really have a thing for the guys with a strong sense of justice! ^_^

"The punishment for what you've done shall be this.... You will live on.
Always wearing that mask, serving as a knight for justice and truth...."

"This Geass...... I do solemnly accept."
Jun 18, 2009 5:37 AM

Jan 2009
In the first series he was kind and sweet.In the second he is hot and dark. =)
Jun 18, 2009 6:44 AM

Aug 2008
GAH. He TICKED ME OFF SOOO MUCH in the second season. I missed his sweet and gentle nature. V___V''''

But... still couldn't help but love the guy. I knew his compassionate and gentleman-like side was still there somewhere....

But you're right. TOTAL B.A. Anybody else go nuts over his Spinzaku scene in episode sixteen? xD

Jun 20, 2009 11:14 PM
May 2008
SnaphappyFMA said:
Hi, new member of the club here. :)

I like Suzaku because he tries to act according to his conscience - unlike Lelouch. And I think Suzaku unfairly gets a bad rap from everyone who has a crush on Lelouch. (Although Lelouch IS cute.) Anyway, I just want to give Suzaku a little love, since most Code Geass fans seem to hate him. :(

I agree with everything you said. I love Lelouch as I think he's a very complex and interesting character. However, I love Suzaku even more as I really feel like he's a good person. Not to mention a total badass. Remember that scene where they come down the elevator and he outruns the machine gun and kicks it off its mount? Or anything to do with the Lancelot? God, he's so awesome! I do get a bit annoyed with the Lelouch ultra fangirls hating on him constantly. What's wrong wiith loving them both?
P.S. I love your Colonel Mustang icon!
Jun 20, 2009 11:18 PM
May 2008
BlackRequiem said:

But you're right. TOTAL B.A. Anybody else go nuts over his Spinzaku scene in episode sixteen? xD

Yes!
Jun 22, 2009 5:05 PM

Aug 2008
LOL! YES!!!! Everyone loves Spinzaku! xD

And I TOTALLY agree. I've noticed that there tends to be a rivalry between all the Lulu fangirls versus the few Suzaku fans, almost like you're made to choose one side or the other. I'll admit, at first I was a total Suzaku fan and almost hated Lelouch for much of the series because of his methods.... But towards the end of the second season, I began to love him more and more. He's even on my favorites now. :P

But yeah... I don't understand why people make such a fuss over Lelouch vs. Suzaku. I love them both, and it's good to see I'm not the only one who just can't choose one to follow. ^^

Jul 11, 2009 10:32 AM

Mar 2009
Cause he's kind, brave and loyal, and as a fangirl I say: because he's cute and cool. ;D
Jul 11, 2009 10:47 AM

Aug 2008
Haha! I know, he's got everything, right? He's got the kind-hearted and selfless personality, the good looks... and he's a freakin' KNIGHT! Of course, it was his compassionate and sensitive personality that won me over straight away. :D

But STILL. How cruel Sunrise and CLAMP are for creating a character so perfect, right? xD

Jul 11, 2009 11:14 AM

Sep 2008
green eyes <3
and also he has pride and is ready to fight till the end
Aug 17, 2009 2:18 AM

Jan 2008
Well, i love everyone who loves Suzaku :P

I love him because unlike Lulu, he really WANTS to save Japan, his people. He doesn't use people like pawns. I was a Lulu fan at the beginning of the series. But in the progress, i found out that all Lulu wanted was vengeance and he used people's will of freedom for his own goals. That's disgusting. I admire Suzaku for his heroic character. He cares about human life. And yes, he is the most attractive anime character ever :P
Aug 18, 2009 1:20 PM

Jul 2009
He's cute and everything nice. And i like him more than Lelouch.

Sep 14, 2009 6:29 AM

Jun 2008
Oh theres so meany gah! Well I love how nice he is and whants to live in peace oh but I have to say the nimber one reason I love him is Because I can easely poke fun at him XDI love how queer he is X3I'm such a great Suzaku fan.Also I feal so sorry for him Because he wants to die but cant and how the love of his life is dead and that his best friend killed her...ya I love characters with sad lifes......

Dec 1, 2009 6:29 AM
Nov 2009
I love him because of his integrity, heroism, pride, dedication, niceness, VOICE ACTOR, and it really helps that I think his eyes are gorgeous. Oh, and how could I forget, SPINZAKU PWNAGE.
May 1, 2010 12:42 PM

Jan 2010
Well, he is my favourite character of all~
'cause he's so kawaii, hot ^.^ and if not him, in Code Geass you wouldn't seen so much passion and effort, cause Suzaku~kun rocked the house!!! xDD ^__~ and he was the only one and most gorgeous foe to Lelouch :3
By the way, I'm not talking about LuluxSuzaku xP
Aug 4, 2010 12:32 PM

Jun 2010
Well, he is the most cute, kind and adorable character to me, in anime :3
Besides, he's so manly :33 *inlove*
And, I love his voice ;DD

If it wasn't him, in this anime weren't so much adrenalin or ardour, cause he was/is the only foe for Lelouch.

But I think, that if Lelouch weren't asked Suzaku to kill him, Suzaku wouldn't do that, because he loves his friends especially those, from his childhood. But, if he wouldn't kill him, Lelouch and Suzaku will play for about 400+ more episodes...

K, enough :D
Aug 11, 2010 3:44 PM

Jul 2010
well, he's HOT and he is cute and he is just a wonderful person from the inside and OUT Lawl>>

Oct 13, 2010 2:25 AM
Oct 2010
i like him because his principles to change the world is selfless! and mostly... he is so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even though euphie is irreplaceable.. TT_TT
Oct 31, 2010 10:44 AM

Feb 2009
I liked him the second he got shot in the first episode for protecting Lelouch. I immediately thought "Oh, I'm going to adore this guy!" and he stole every scene he was in. I mean, he had a lot more development then most of the characters in the series and I found almost every move he made believeable to how a human would act if put in that situation.

I love how in the first season, until he starts going a little nuts after Euphie's death (And really, who can blame him there?) he was basically incorruptable. Seriously, Zero offered him an easy way out and he stuck with what he thought was right. I freaking loved that!

I really don't see why people hate him so much, but I think it really began with the hatred when he turned Lelouch over to his father. To be honest, that was probably the only time where I felt an inkling of dislike towards him but it quickly vanished. I mean, after all, he just learned about Geass and had just lost Euphie because of it, so it makes sense that he would make a brash, wild move while being guided by emotion.
Jan 7, 2011 12:22 PM

Feb 2009
For me , I like him because of his way of thinking.He just wanted peace.He killed his father because of that. He wills to sacrifice his existence to make that true. I totally hate Lelouch, keeps on killing people for the sake of peace and his ideal world, plus he's always using everyone in his own benefit. Suzaku tries to do it within the system, because things can change.To be more precise I like him because of his sense of justice.

I respect everyone's opinion about him, even if they hate him.But...I kinda get sick of hearing the thing that he sold out his best friend. He did it for something bigger than that: peace. I'm a comprensive person about friendship and dream of an idealised friendship. Because of this I may always say friendship before anything. But the ideals and principles that Suzaku showed are bigger than Lelouch.

And... sorry I don't like him because he's handsome =S
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.

—F. Scott Fitzgerald
Jan 7, 2011 2:40 PM

Feb 2009
Suzaku is, all in all, just a really likeable character. He's the sort that I always like.

Suzaku is just a regular, friendly kid who gets warped in a time of war, genocide and poverty. He's forced to act out on things he would not normally do and see things that are completely against his gentle nature. He's a good fighter and has learned this to protect himself and those he cares for. I mean, he's just a real well meaning character. Who would really put their life at risk for a friend you only knew for a short time and hadn't seen again in 7 years? Not many people, but he did it without a seconds hesitation. He cares about human life.

As the series evolves, he's forced to evolve as well and I think that's where people started to dislike him. He was being forced against his will to live and commit terrible crimes, things that he was originally fighting against, such as unleashing the FLEJA. Not only that, but he falls in love with a wonderful girl, finds out she returns his affections and thinks he could finally be happy and what happens? He's forced to watch her die right before him. These things would be enough to twist anybody.

His sacrifice of becoming Zero is the end is so tragic in my eyes. To have everyone you love think you're dead, forever being remembered as a traitor and a blood spiller, the exact opposite of what you wanted, all because of the greed of other people. And yet, he still does it to create peace.

Just such a kickbutt character!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why do people hate Suzaku ?

Aireena - Jun 12, 2010

9 by Spovo99 »»
Jun 22, 2015 7:52 AM

» Your favourite pairing ( 1 2 )

zhaan - Feb 19, 2008

54 by VueViVi »»
Jul 24, 2014 3:22 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Suzaku ~ Member Card Request

Aireena - Jun 16, 2010

14 by sunshineijun »»
Dec 8, 2012 5:38 PM

» Staff Application

noeez - Sep 4, 2012

1 by lairngale »»
Sep 4, 2012 1:51 PM

» Suzaku Pairings Image Thread

animegirlseb - Sep 27, 2009

1 by GeminiRei »»
Feb 25, 2010 7:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.