Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 26, 2008 12:04 AM

Jul 2007
Out of ALL the relationships in NANA which is your overall favorite?

Sorry if I left any pairings out.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 26, 2008 1:51 AM

Feb 2008
I know most Nana fans don't like Takumi. Well, I like him. I don't approve of his behaviour some times, of course, he can be a real jerk, but I vote for Hachi and Takumi. I really think they go well togehter and that Takumi in his own way loves her.
May 26, 2008 8:01 AM

Jul 2007
NanaxRen<333
May 26, 2008 9:49 PM

Jul 2007
I really like Hachi but I have to say for my favorite couple it goes to NanaxRen as well. I'm drawn to how much they compliment each other.

Aug 19, 2008 5:23 PM

Jan 2008
Hachi and Nobu....

I like Takumi fine and everything, he's really pulled some of the best [[and worst]] out of my darling Hachiko but there's something about Nobu that I think just fits with Hachi. Like her puzzle piece...

The fact is that they are very similar but somehow Nobu pulls out an instinct of love within her. It helps that they were friends before hand too. Takumi and Hachi weren't exactly friends first. DX But.... I'm trying to fish up some profound way to summarize them.

Hachi and Nobu... are like snowflakes. Unique and insignificant apart... but together they create a magnificent snow. <33
"From that day forth, no matter how many times I've fallen down, I could still pick myself up and stand up straight, because I know you will always be by my side watching me!" --Nana
Oct 30, 2008 6:34 AM

Sep 2008
hachi x nobu! too bad they broke up... >.<
enya's life spent on MAL: September 21, 2008 to August 23, 2012
May 27, 2009 12:13 PM

Aug 2008
My favorite couple is Ren and Nana cuz its so deep but my close second is Hatchi and Nobu even though I knew from the begining that they would never make it, I still love them together!
[right][right]
Jun 28, 2009 12:59 PM

Dec 2007
reiraxshin!!

but overall i LOVE the reletionship between hachixshin

also, nanaxyasu

:D
]
Jan 4, 2010 3:42 AM

Apr 2008
YasuxMiu. It's a relationship of two adult people who are able to think rationally, whatever the situation is. They are stable and they are feeling good together even despite the fact they aren't "drunk" with love to each other.

Ren x Nana was a true love indeed, however it was the most insane and unhealthy at the same time. Seriously, I don't get calling the relationship the coolest and the most romantic, if one person thinks about killing his or her partner, or separating the partner from everyone in orger to get him/her for oneself.

Considering Hachi's case, I choose her with Takumi. She don't deserve Nobu who is way too good and she deservs her fate. You reap what you sew, as the saying goes. Though I like Hachi, I just can't get her stupidity- how can a girl do not think about any protection while having a sex with a random guy (because Takumi was in fact a random guy- she gave him her body on their first date, if I may call it a date- WTF?). She was hella lucky that Takumi turned out to be a responsible guy and proposed to her.
In my opinion, Nobu would be very unhappy with Hachi, sooner or later. Ok, she was so lovely-dovley, oh-so-in-dazzling-and-perfect-love-in-him but it was enough for Takumi to give her a big flat with a huge bath where she can have a sex with him and all the way- she is happy. Plus, as Hachi had noticed herself, she fell in love with Takumi again and it was a case of couple of weeks. Nigga please. Hachi would fall for any guy who would be in the nearby.
Remember Shouji? In the beginning of their relationship, they were so perfect. No one would say it will end in such a bad way. And now everyone hates Shouji, even despite the fact he was firstly ignored by Hachi, who prefered being with Nana more than with him. Noone blames Hachi that she in fact somehow pushed Shouji into the arms of sweet and gentle Sachiko.
And everyone hates Yuri, cuz she is an "obstacle" for Nobuo and Hachi's relationship. Ok, she can be bitchy but wouldn't you guys be If you were in her shoes? You fall in love with a guy, who unfortunately still has got some feelings for his ex. You propose that you will help him to forget about her and he agrees. Everything goes fine, he starts to care about you but then the ex who is already a wife of somebody else appears. Wouldn't you be jealous? Don't tell me you would be nice to her and give her the guy back because you are oh-so-gentle. Hachi has chosen Takumi- not Nobuo and she still can't put herself together and be mature and responsible for her own decision. She is not a teenager- she is an adult woman who should use her brain more often. Despite her difficult personality, in the contradiction to Hachi, Yuri is a mature woman- she thinks about Nobu only, she doesn't cheat on him an is sincere to him. She went all the way to Osaka only for him. She tried to quit her job even despite the fact it would cause her a lot of problems, only because of him. Why the hate? Calling her whore because she is an AV actress? God, this is so shallow. If she is a whore, what would you call Hachi, who goes on a first date and has a sex immediately, even if she doesn't know the guy well (eg. Takumi)? Forget about Takumi, she couldn't wait a freaking few days to not take off Nobu's pants. Same thing with Shouji- "I will sleep with you, if you tell me you love me". And Hachi is totally fine, pure and we should pity her that she couldn't be with her love. Facepalm.

Nana x Yasu- I would rather wish to not see it in the future chapters. Though I also like Nana Osaki, I have got a feeling that Yasu wouldn't be too happy.

Layla x Shin- probably would work, if Layla was more mature.

Gosh, I have written an essay :o.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Looking for people to help out

ItsPersephone - May 26, 2008

6 by GenieGin13 »»
Feb 10, 2010 7:49 PM

Poll: » Black Stones vs. Trapnest

Nagashi_Nine - Nov 2, 2008

5 by yumiche »»
Aug 15, 2009 12:03 PM

» NANA Merchandise

6 by Anime978 »»
May 31, 2009 8:31 PM

» NANA breaks 2008 sales record!

2 by RodIldKitsune »»
Jun 24, 2008 8:43 PM

» NANA Movie

7 by ItsPersephone »»
Jun 10, 2008 3:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.