Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 25, 2008 8:37 PM
Oct 2007
Has anyone read this? Volume one is finally out in english. I really like Ian and Rin's relationship.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 5, 2008 1:16 AM
Jan 2008
Haven't gotten around to it yet :(
Jun 26, 2008 12:39 PM

Mar 2007
OMG YES!!! I finished reading it online but I just had to buy the English version. I love Ian he is so awesome!!! I thought her art for Fairy Cube was very well done. Plus I love Fairies XD

Made by: Hemagoku
Sep 6, 2008 9:08 AM

May 2008
I just recently finished reading it. I really enjoyed it, especially near the end with all the usual plot twists of a Kaori Yuki manga! And as usual the art is amazing. ^_^

Nov 16, 2008 11:42 AM

Mar 2008
I've read the first and second vol, I still have to get the third I like Kaito the best, but Ian is pretty cool to. But I'm really not a big fan of Rin, just my opinion though. As for the plot its different, something I haven't read before and I'm enjoying it so far.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 17, 2008 3:57 PM

Mar 2007
Rin doesn't bother me as much as Sara does *sticks out tongue* Setsuna can do sooooo much better like Kira or Kato *giggles* Anyway I'm a total Tokage fangirl!! I absolutely love him *huggles Psycho Knocker* But I agree on the plot its alot.....happier then her other work, normally everything ends in a depressive mess or death. But I love fairies and I love Fairy Cube, I really hope Shojo Beat decides to come out with more of her mangas.

Nov 18, 2008 9:21 AM

Sep 2008
Yeah, I recently finished the series. ^^ I really liked it, though it was a bit on the short side. :p *biased* And the sequel Psycho Knocker was included in vol. 3!! 8D Isiah-love. <3 It was kinda funny though, Fairy Cube was a little more... happy-go-lucky or something, like others said (though the Kaori Yuki-drama was there, especially in vol. 3), while Psycho-knocker was the good ol' horror style.

I like it how Kaori Yuki used different styles, but somehow you can always see that it's "Kaori Yuki" (and not alone by the art), if you know what I mean. :3
Nov 18, 2008 9:33 AM

Mar 2007
oh I totally get what you mean Tonbo, I read her works because I love Her traditional Kaori Yuki endings, you just know they are going to be good.

Nov 18, 2008 1:34 PM

Sep 2008
When it's Kaori Yuki, it's good. ^^ I mean, not only are her longer works (Angel Sanctuary and the Cain Saga) really well-written, her one-shots and short stories (Boy's next Door is a good example) also have an ending that leaves you thinking about it for a while. Most one-shots are just... well, nice as an in-between or something, but yeah, Kaori Yuki seems to have her own traditional Kaori Yuki-endings. Nicely said, Iceneko! :p
Dec 2, 2008 11:48 AM

Mar 2008
I just finished it last night, I was a bit bummed with what happened to Kaito, and Ainsel but overall the ending was surprisingly good, I expected a much more devastating ending than with what happened. The fact that Tokage turned out to be Ian's twin, didn't surprise me since I saw it coming.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Dec 4, 2008 8:05 AM

Dec 2007
Yoru_Hime said:
I just finished it last night, I was a bit bummed with what happened to Kaito, and Ainsel but overall the ending was surprisingly good, I expected a much more devastating ending than with what happened. The fact that Tokage turned out to be Ian's twin, didn't surprise me since I saw it coming.

exactly. i'm so disappointed. the first volume was amazing, but 2&3... :\
Jan 21, 2009 7:01 PM

Jan 2008
I thought it was a good short series. Ian is adorable and its werid reading it at times because her Ian reminds me alot of my friend Ian XD
Mar 29, 2010 10:49 AM

Mar 2010
I really loved it despite the fact I found that the protagonist had been tortured quite in the same way as Cain Hargreaves or other characters so, I didn't like very much this "detail".
Anyway I thought the character of Kaito is very good so it was for Tokage. xD
...Come over here and let me tell you something, nothing ever comes of nothing, we pay a price for all our choices made...
Jul 28, 2022 4:38 AM
Dec 2017
ye i've read it a while back or so and it was quite a bit of fun.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Psycho Knocker

mancer - Feb 14, 2008

4 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 16, 2023 10:31 AM

» Can anyone help me understand why it's always a bad end?

Allexyah - Aug 4, 2009

7 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 16, 2023 10:30 AM

» What is your favorite Kaori Yuki manga?

Stelmaria - Aug 11, 2009

19 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Nov 11, 2022 9:22 AM

» ADD-ME Topic, People.

Multy - Jun 12, 2009

4 by minkie »»
Apr 10, 2010 2:57 PM

» GodChild 6 *spoilers*

icenek0 - Aug 1, 2007

1 by Kyomu9 »»
Nov 14, 2009 12:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.