Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 12, 2010 12:23 PM

Apr 2009
Layout Manager
About 3 well graphic artists are needed to help make a layout for this Club, anything can be for this and must include the motto which is stated on the avi. Anything such as banners and video can be included in the layout

Card Makers
Roughly At the moment we need about 12 or 13 card makers if possible depends on how many members we will have. Don't worry if you are not experienced, as long you enjoy making cards it is fine. Be sure to be fair for all members and make sure no member is unhappy or consider in leaving, of course we will have a limit but after that it's up to the card maker to decide on what needs to be done

Banner & userbar Makers
If you know how to make userbars, animated preferred but still is fine too be sure to ask here. At the moment we might need only 5 but after that no others will be needed but the position will be open when the club gets larger
Banners can be animated or regular styled and anything goes

Game & contest Officer
About 4 is needed here at the moment. All is needed is to create games and contest and to moderate each and ensure people are playing with the rules and having fun. No arguments will be in those threads

Any other position that needs to be please let me know in suggestions.

If you wish to fill the position be sure to fill the template below

Name:
Position:
Experience(s) if you have some:
ChibiD900Jul 12, 2010 12:27 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 16, 2010 8:19 AM
Jun 2010
Name: kawaiimeri
Position: Game and Contest Officer

I am currently learning from my mom how to do layouts, member cards, banners, and userbars so I could also do some of the member cards if you'd like. I'll try and get you some samples in later on after we practice this weekend. Kaaay?

Also you should put some people in charge of recruiting new members, sending out invites, advertising, and such.
Jul 17, 2010 2:28 PM

Apr 2009
Alrighty ^_^ but that is when we get more members lol
Kinda hate the random invites since it can be confusing to even get members lol

Sure ya can. the more help the better

Yeah agreed. I should add that but i'll be sure to add it when i am online again. Great idea ^_^
Jul 24, 2010 6:40 PM

Jun 2009
Name: Dragon-Scales
I guess.. position card maker???
well... u've seen at least some of the cards I've made..
give me a theme/character and I'll see what I can do for u
if u want that is :)

Jul 25, 2010 12:13 PM

Apr 2009
Ok welcome to the team guys ^_^
Dragon-Scales, ya are an admin since it will be handy later when it comes to editing the threads for cards ^_^

kawaiimeri ya are gaming officer.
Jul 25, 2010 6:38 PM

Jun 2009
okie dokie

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What lair do i belong in?

ChibiD900 - Aug 18, 2010

0 by ChibiD900 »»
Aug 18, 2010 12:25 PM

» Ideas for Member cards?

Dragon-Scales - Jul 26, 2010

3 by ChibiD900 »»
Aug 10, 2010 2:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.