Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 1, 2010 7:02 PM
Dec 2009
To be honest I don't think the ending was as bad as a lot of people are saying, although it could have been a lot better.

Firstly, I found it annoying how the sister complex thing was introduced but it never got resolved.

I think that yung-bin would have gone psycho on the people that tried to rape hye won, since at the beginning he said he wanted to get strong to protect someone he liked. Also when hye won was at trouble at the end, I found it annoying how we barely saw any other characters except woo-bin, I believe all of them cared deeply for hye won and they would have all tried to save her.

Also I would have liked to see in detail how yung-bin, woo-bin and the crew smashed in the people that tried to rape hye won. It was barely mentioned and easy to miss it.

I think the death was very unnecessary, it only left yung-bin fans, woo-bin fans and the other JJang fans (sorry cant remember his name) angry, since hye won can't give anyone her full love, due to her true love dying. And it also obviously left Woo Joo-in fans angry due to him dying.

If some minor details changed then I would vote this a 9/10 instead of a 7/10. But it kind of annoyed me how yung-bins strength wasn't shown to protect hye won. It also annoyed me how they missed out the gang beating up the people that tried to rape hye won. And finally I found Woo joo-in's death unnecessary. If those things changed then it would be one of my favourites.

P.s Anyone think there will be an extra volume or bonus chapter or something?
StainedDesireJul 3, 2010 6:11 PM
Jul 27, 2010 10:58 PM
Jan 2010
I was upset about there being no closure to her friend's romance either along with that chick that liked hye wan's guy. Argghhh! There's too many "J"s and "Woo"s in this manga.
Aug 13, 2012 8:14 AM

Sep 2011
I found the ending really annoying it was like the autor just gave up I couldn't tell if he died or not and it was Finnaly getting better and then just ends I was like wtf were is the rest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do You Want to Try? Chapter 15 Discussion

BlasianAngel - Jan 9, 2010

10 by bassa_x »»
Jul 17, 2011 5:29 PM

Poll: » Do You Want to Try? Chapter 6 Discussion

nehnehneji - Jul 12, 2009

1 by Duzell »»
Aug 27, 2010 2:59 PM

Poll: » Do You Want to Try? Chapter 5 Discussion

2 by Duzell »»
Aug 27, 2010 2:51 PM

Poll: » Do You Want to Try? Chapter 3 Discussion

1 by Duzell »»
Aug 26, 2010 1:36 PM

Poll: » Do You Want to Try? Chapter 2 Discussion

2 by Duzell »»
Aug 26, 2010 1:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.