Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 25, 7:49 AM

Nov 2015
And it’s not even Japanese. I guess Chinese BL’s are better.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
May 25, 12:04 PM
Mar 2020
Definitely. The novel is perfect, the animation is awesome and those songs are something else 👌🏻
May 25, 12:23 PM
Mar 2024
yeah i think so
mostly because it focuses on romance but it's not the main plot, and that enriches the worldbuilding and character development, and focuses in a lot of different aspects of many characters and events, which makes the novel worth the read even if you're not used to bl stories :) best kind of representation in my opinion
May 26, 12:04 PM
Jan 2023
haha, I love TGCF but I think it's a lot to say it's the best ever. I can't really say because I haven't read every BL, and there are tons of older gay books (not just Chinese or Japanese) that also hold a lot of value, and sometimes even cultural significance. I like TGCF a lot, they're doing an amazing job adapting it into a donghua. Personally I think the story of MDZS comes a smidge above TGCF for me, and SVSSS is my personal favourite (of MXTX's works). I wonder if you could say that TGCF is the current most popular danmei out there, although The Untamed continues to be really popular, especially in China as far as I understand, and I think it's more accessible to a wider audience since it's a live action, so I'm not really sure. If the TGCF live action could ever be released then perhaps it would overtake MDZS in terms of popularity, but it doesn't look like it's ever going to make it past censorship unfortunately. Same with the live action of 2ha/Erha and SVSSS donghua season 2.
May 30, 10:23 AM
Jul 2022
For me, this is the best romance ever. It changed my life. After the first episode of donghua, I knew that I would fall in love with it endlessly. I quickly read the whole novel and I keep coming back to it, the same with donghua and manhua. Because of my illness, few things are constant in my life, that's why I'm so happy to love it.

More topics from this board

» TGCF VOLUME 2

Kurkles - Sep 2, 2022

0 by Kurkles »»
Sep 2, 2022 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.